Halo Yankee Station Sign Up (Approved Version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

archangel01
Setting: Earth, right after the events taking place at the end of Halo 2 and preceding the events of Halo 3. The main focus will be around a small ONI facility in Cambridge MA, UNAP **thats United North American Protectorate** called Yankee Station.

Situation: Yankee Station is one of many Ground Control facility's for the Orbital Defense Platforms. Sophisticated electronic and surveillance systems are housed here as well. The Covenant have discovered the purpose of this station and plan to wipe it off the map. The defenders, 30 marines, are low on ammo and supplies.

The single ship in this RPG is a frigate called BattleAxe. She hosts a contingent of Marines, and ODST. The mission will be to break the seige on Yankee Station and evacuate all personnel and sensitive equipment before the Convenient can get their hands on it.

Rules:
1. Absolutely no SPAM-ing
2. Characters are limited to a rank cap of Sgt. Major for now..possible field promotions for Marines and ODST characters depending on people and need.
3. Spartans ARE allowed
4. Posts will be written in novel format, try to keep the posts to a reasonable length...makes for a better story. And PLEASE try to use proper grammar.
5. Covenant characters are always welcome, we need you guys to help the story along.
6. I want to limit this to a max of 10 people, first come first serve.
7. Have Fun.

Character Bois:
Name:

Physical Description:

Somewhat detailed background: if your character is older than 12...and all of them should be....make the bio longer than 2 sentences please

Primary Weapon:

Secondary Weapon (M6C, plasma pistol etc...):

Special Skills (sniping, heavy weapons ect......):

All approved characters.....ppl that expressed interest earlier....are good to go. If anyone new comes here...post your character and I will get back to you. New guys: sorry but the Spartan limit is full at the moment.

Have fun guys...the sooner you all post bios, the sooner we cna get this rolling. See you all around.

ESB -1138
Is the Arbiter allowed?

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by archangel01
5. Covenant characters are always welcome, we need you guys to help the story along.

big grin

Darth Extecute
Name: Kzitzit

Race: Grunt

Physical Description:
http://www.picdump.jolt.co.uk/halo/articles/char_grunt.jpg

Background: Kzitzit is the commander of the grunt forces. He is not fast, nor strong but he has a highly sophisticated and advanced mind. He dislike the fact to work as a slave for the covenant forces and would trade his position for freedom anytime, however there are benefits in being the commander of his race in a war.

He is kept with the best grunt gear possible, even gear that grunts are not supposed to have. He is slightly more physicaly superior other grunts and he master several languages, among other; Partly fluent English, fluently Sangheili and natively Unggoy. He is strategical and he cares for his men. It must not be forgotten that he is a bloody coward and ready to run whenever times look dark.

Primary Weapon: Plasma Fuel Rod Launcher

Secondary Weapon: Plasma Gun, Plasma Grenades

Special Skills: Strategy, language and diplomacy. He is used to talk himself out of situations, as he can not exactly pick a fight with any other race. He does after all not even stand one meter tall if he stretches himself out.

Rodgort

Red Spartan
Name: Book, Jacob E.

Physical Description: Jacob is a tall, slim, muscular and, a bit disturbing to look at due to his apparent paleness. His facial expression always seemed to be set as a stern, hardened look that never leaves his face.

Somewhat detailed background: Having always been in the military before he could remember, Jacob had always seemed to have a dark disposition. His past is unknown and no one has ever seen him in any mood other then a repressed anger. Other then the obvious joy he gets from live combat he has never changed. Not many people even bother to talk to him except for the soldiers under his command and the superiors that are required to at least address him to something.

Primary Weapon: MA5B Assault Rifle

Secondary Weapon: M6D Pistol (duel?); Fragmentation Grenades

Special Skills: Able to take control of a hectic situation during a heavy firefight.

http://hera.divshare.com/hera2/files/2007/07/07/1183812/master_chief99.jpg

Menetnashté
I'm going to be Arbiter if that's OK. And if you need me to I can play as Brute as well if we need an enemy character.

Name:Arbiter

Physical Description:
http://nikon.bungie.org/misc/leyk/arbiter1.jpg

Somewhat detailed background:
Kind of obvious if you've played H2. Arbiter was an elite covenant commander with an entire fleet at his disposal. During the events of Halo one instead of Pursuing MC he attempted to contain the flood. Afterwards he was convicted but became an Arbiter, given suicidal missions, during great times of crisis. He found the sacred Icon and silenced the heretics but once he found the icon tartarus turned on him. He was found by Gravemind leader of the Flood and told the truth of Halo. During a great covenant civil war he defeated Tartarus and took back the key before time ran out. He now allies himself with an unlikely force of UNSC members...and the demon.

Primary Weapon: Covenant Carbine

Secondary Weapon: Needler

Special Skills: Efficient in all forms of combat.

like I said if there's a problem with me being arbiter it's fine I'll just be a regular elite.

Blax_Hydralisk
Name: Malcom Jackson

Physical Description: click!

Background: Malcolm's parents were originaly born on the colony world Harvest. They were merchants, and fortunently for them were off-planet on buisness when the Covenent glassed the planet. Like many others the Jackson's wanted revenge, and the best way of doing so was to enlist in the UNSC.

The Jackson's were both assigned to REACH, and that's where Malcolm was born. Raised on a military camp, it was pretty obvious what his future career was going to be. And fate wasn't denied. As soon as he was old enough Malcolm enlisted into the Army. He was selected for advanced infantry.

Not soon after completing infantry training and assigned to a squad, REACH was attacked by the Covanent.

Primary Weapon: Assault Rifle

Secondary Weapon: Sniper Rifle

Special Skills: Marksman, field technition.

archangel01

Red Spartan
I was afraid of that. So that is why I made the profile so that I could just pop him over to being a marine and nothing would change. cool

Diamond Kisses
Name:

Marie Thunder

Female

Lieutenant Commander
- Spartan Soldier -

Physical Description:

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa225/sindogirl/HaloGirl.jpg

Primary Weapon:

M90 Shotgun!

Secondary Weapon:

MA5B Assault Rifle!

Special Skills:

Marie was a Spartan Project specialized in brute strength and speed. She is not as smart as many others, but she was mainly enchanted to stand in the frontlines. She however developed a strategical mind and eventually gained the rank of Lieutenant Commander. Her physical abilites exceed many targets, even other Spartans, but as told she does not have the intelligence and sharp mind as other Spartans have.

Red Spartan
Oh geez one to go stick out tongue

Just as a precursor, with an attitude like that.. I'm just gunna hide behind you.

Also when we are defending the station.. I might get a little full of myself and try to RP like I play online embarrasment So I apologize in advance

Diamond Kisses
I am sure we will all get along well big grin

Red Spartan
With your suit looking like that.. I could not imagine your shield being very comfy

Diamond Kisses
Who cares about comfortability? It is a matter of survival raver

Some components are removed from her armor to make her able to use her speed to maximum wink

Red Spartan
no expression Well you just compromised shielding, space survival, flood survival, head shots, generally any projectile weapons. Then again with speed you might not need all of that.. except space, which I doubt we will even do big grin

Diamond Kisses
You will see that I will be doing just fine wink

And she can always put the other components back on shrug

Red Spartan
Actually the suits took entire teams of engineers to attach different components.. God I am such a geek

You know what, why not. I'll RP like I play online, just with less teabags.

Diamond Kisses
Maybe a special design? angel

Or we can just say she has a full suit to avoid complications no expression

Red Spartan
Hmm.. judging how you are a female, your suit couldn't be the standard male suit wink

Rodgort
I think I've found out the Arbiter's real name, and I can fill in a correct bio for whoever's playing him if needed. Actually, I'm just going to post all the information I've found.

Role

The rank of Arbiter is bestowed upon a Covenant Elite by the High Prophets during a time of extraordinary crisis. The Arbiter acts as an agent of the Prophets, going on missions specifically dictated by the Prophets to resolve whatever difficulties the Covenant is experiencing. During incidents such as the Taming of the Hunters, the Grunt Rebellion, and most recently, the threat of heresy, and everything up to, but not including, the Covenant Civil War, the Arbiter of the time has emerged to lead the Covenant to victory. Many, especially Grunts, see the Arbiter as their savior or protector, presumably because only Elites of extraordinary skill and leadership attain the rank. The Arbiter is commonly referred to as "The Will of the Prophets" or similarly "The Blade of the Prophets". The Arbiter wears ancient armor that differs from that ordinarily worn by Covenant Elites.

Every Arbiter has been martyred in the undertaking of their momentous tasks. The corpses (or perhaps only memorials of some sort) are housed in identical caskets stacked upon each other in the great Mausoleum of the Arbiter, located on High Charity. In the center of this room a floating pod contains the sacred armor of the Arbiter, highly decorative and fully functional (although some subsystems are out-dated, such as the active camouflage) despite its apparent age. The mausoleum houses 168 visible caskets (and more may be set underground), reaching high into the air, and references of Arbiters settling the Grunt Rebellion and aiding the Taming of the Hunters would indicate that the office has existed for quite some time - at least before the Covenant was fully formed and its castes defined. The Arbiter can only be an Elite (the characteristic armor is tailored to Sangheili anatomy), as they are traditionally seen as the guardians and protectors of the Covenant.

As a member of the Covenant, it is believed that the Arbiter is held in the capacity of maintaining the integrity of the Covenant, and his creation is necessitated only in momentous events like those mentioned above. Of course, he also serves as a political tool, an embodiment of the Hierarchs' power as well as an example of true faith, a warrior-martyr showing loyalty at times of division.

History

The Arbiter in Halo 2 was previously an Elite Supreme Commander, having commanded the Fleet of Particular Justice, the fleet that destroyed Reach and followed the Pillar of Autumn to Alpha Halo in Halo Combat Evolved. The reason the ship was even allowed to land in the first place was due to the risk it might pose to the ring; a minor Prophet onboard one of the first ships to engage the Pillar of Autumn refused to allow the ship to be destroyed with plasma torpedoes, instead ordering it to be captured by boarding parties. This error allowed the Pillar of Autumn to land on Halo's surface, and events spiraled out of control, leading to the Master Chief and Cortana detonating the Pillar of Autumn's fusion drive and destroying the ring. In Halo: First Strike, it is also hinted that he was responsible for the loss of the Ascendant Justice.

Looking for a scapegoat for the destruction of the "Sacred Ring", and unable to blame the Prophet, the Covenant High Council turned to the Supreme Commander, branding him a heretic and stripping him of his rank. To signify this, he is branded with the Mark of Shame over his left pectoral by Tartarus in front of a large crowd. Though his execution (hung by his entrails and his corpse paraded through the city as an example) was soon to follow, he was spared by the High Prophets.

During a meeting with the Prophets of Truth and Mercy within the Mausoleum of the Arbiter, they reveal that they were quite aware that the council only wanted a scapegoat, and that branding the Supreme Commander a heretic was the only way to quell their malcontent. Rather than have him slain outright, the Prophets of Truth and Mercy gave him a chance to regain his lost honor and serve the Covenant again; he would become the Arbiter and be set loose against the true 'heretics', lead by one Sesa 'Refumee, and quell their uprising before it caused further division amongst the Covenant. As they explain to him, the council will get their corpse one way or another, as he is likely to die in the face of the overwhelming odds they are pitting him against.

Like the Arbiters before him, the Prophets expected the Arbiter to die early in his tour of duty, completing his apparent "death sentence", but he survived both the destruction of the heretics and the storm that followed. Thus, they send him on another suicidal mission, this time to retrieve the "Sacred Icon" (Halo's Index) from the Library on Delta Halo. To be sure it would kill him, they secretly order Brute Chieftain Tartarus to do so in the unlikely event that he survives the attempt. When the Arbiter succeeds, Tartarus throws him down the central shaft of the Library. Though Tartarus is convinced that he succeeded, the Flood Intelligence Gravemind rescues the Arbiter for his own purposes.

During the game, the Prophets slowly begin to replace the Elites with Brutes, a species that has shown to be both stronger, more resilient, and more blindly devoted to the commands of the Prophets than Elites. Once there are enough Brutes in place, they instigate a bloody genocide, wiping out the Elites. This sparks a massive civil war, disguised as a Brute insurrection to the Elites and their allies, and as an Elite revolt to the other Covenant factions (excluding the Brutes). On one side, there are the loyalists: the Brutes, the Drones, and the Jackals, covertly sanctioned by the Prophets. On the other, the Elites lead the Hunters and the Grunts.

The Arbiter, after meeting his human counterpart, the Master Chief, while being held captive by the Gravemind, discovers the Brutes' massacre of a number of his fellow Elites and receives word that the Elite High Council members have been murdered. He joins forces with the separatists and becomes a central figure in the Covenant Civil War.

In order to keep Tartarus and his Brutes from activating Halo, the Arbiter forms an uneasy alliance with their enemies, the human United Nations Space Command, to stop the mutual threat. At the end of the game, the Arbiter confronts Tartarus in the control room of the installation. While he had originally, and perhaps stubbornly, refused to believe the truth about Halo, the common belief of the heretics, Master Chief, the Gravemind, and Sergeant Johnson that Halo would bring devastation finally convinces him to ask 343 Guilty Spark the truth about the rings. Though the Arbiter accepts this truth, Tartarus does not, activating the weapon anyway. The Arbiter triumphs in killing Tartarus and the humans stop the activation of Delta Halo, though the others are armed as a result. In the final scene, Guilty Spark explains to the Arbiter and the humans that the Halo network can be activated from the Ark, but when asked the location of it by the Arbiter, the scene ends.

I will not explain what happens in Halo 3, as this isn't the time for it yet. That's all the information I found.

Blax_Hydralisk
Arbiter won't be in this. Thanks for the informative read, though.

Menetnashté
Name: Vtras R'yum

Physical Description: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Image:UltraElite01.jpg
(and is missing a finger. Due to a weapons malfunction)

Somewhat detailed background: Vtras, had average training as a child, and at adulthood he was a minor elite for an extensive amount of time. Seemingly never growing in rank. However at one point him and his team set out on a regular mission. There had been some disturbance on Installation 04 (halo 1) after walking through a graveyard of his own kind his team encountered the flood outbreak. His entire team save him and an injured partner were the soul survivors and they barely made it out alive. He began to grow quickly in rank fighting marines and flood. He luckily escaped Halo before its destruction and was awarded the rank of honor guard. However once the brutes came into control he became an ultra once more and fought back.

Primary Weapon: Shotgun

Secondary Weapon : Needler

Special Skills : He's excellent with a shotgun. Able to get off shots with it quicker than most beings in the universe.

archangel01
Great work guys....we should be ready to go soon.
I am going to post my bio for one of my characters...the one who will be seeing the most action. I will also be playing the Captain of the cruiser BattleAxe....but since nobody is playing as a shipboard officer, I don't feel the need to post her bio.....but info is available upon request.

Name: Hannah Victoria

Physical Description: Lt. Victoria stands 6' tall in full combat rig. Her neck length black hair is usually kept in a tight bun under her helmet and her pale green eyes sparkle when amused but have been known to put the fear of god into recruits. She has a faint scar running down the left side of her face, the result of an accident during Basic.

Background:
Hannah Victoria was born on December 14, 2525 on the colony world of Reach. Her father, a Commander in the Navy, was MIA and the Navy wasnt talking. The loss of her father is something she hold the Covenant personally responcible for to this day.
Her mother was a research scientist. She worked with Dr. Halsey and others in Castle Base on several projects. Usually talkative and open with her daughter, Hannah mother became unusually quite and jumpy. She would no longer talk about her work. When Hannah was 12, her mother disappeared. No one on the base could figure out where she had went, she was just gone. Hannah was left to fend for herself. Having always been an excellent student and a somewhat brilliant strategist, Hannah was looked after by Dr. Halsey.

Being to old for her Spartan II program, Dr. Halsey made sure Hannah received the best education to be had and at the age of 18, Hannah was selected for, and entered the Naval Academy on Reach. Here she excelled. Entering the Marine track, Hannah completed Basic the summer of her junior year, and graduated the following summer 19th in her class. Accepting a commission into the Marines, Hannah almost immediately volunteered for the ODST Corps and was accepted a few months later. The year was now 2547.

2nd Lieutenant Victoria was sent to a camp on Reach to train for the added rigors of being an ODST. She was taught the ins-and-outs of the HEV and learned the fine art of HALO jumping. She was also schooled in the martial arts, including the ancient Earth form of Krav Manga. She, and half the number that had started the school 4 months ago, completed the school in time for New Years 2548.

Given command of a platoon under the 517th, she and her platoon were assigned to the UNSC light cruiser BattleAxe. She and her platoon were charged with peacekeeping duties in the outer colonies. Here she saw action against forces loyal to the URF. Her platoon ammased an empressive record, but sadly almost her entire platoon was wiped out, save for herself, her platoon sgt, as well as two of her soldiers, in an ambush towards the end of their deployment.

She and her remaining men were processed back to Reach to await reinforcements and BattleAxe was called away to the colony world of Victoria to quell a URF uprising there. The year: 2552, month: July.

Receiving reinforcements, she and her platoon sgt. begin the long process of breaking in the greenhorns. She doesnt realize that they are all about to grow up real fast.
August 2552: A Covenant armada arrives in orbit around Reach. An invasion on a planetary scale is launched. Lt. Victoria and her men, having been out on a live fire training exercise, are unaccounted for and overlooked when the Covenant round up and slaughter the occupants of Castle Bases' Garrison. Discovered a few days later she and her men conduct a fighting retreat back to a system of caves, where they conduct gorilla warfare against Covenant patrols sent to root them out. Reach is glassed. Fortunately, Lt. Victoria and her men find themselves in an area that escapes the fire, they survive.

Several days later, after the Covent fleet leaves the Reach System, believing all humans to be eradicated forever, an ONI Prowler detects UNSC RDF tags from orbit. She and her team are rescued and sent to Earth for debriefing. Two months later, in September of 2552, she and her team, still awaiting a shipboard assignment, take part in the 1st Battle for Earth. During this battle she and her team are directly responsible for the rescue and safe evacuation of the Governor of New Mombasa. She is field promoted to 1st Lieutenant.

Assigned to the Chawla facility in Boston, MA UNAP, she and her men took part in the 2nd Battle for Earth. Conducting an organized retreat and evacuation of Chawla Base and the city of Boston, her team and the Garrison's Marines held out for the better part of a month before being forced to evacuate under heavy fire. Sent back to the city, she and her team are charged with securing the Yankee Station facility and rescuing the scientists and Marines trapped within.
**present day**

Primary Weapon: BR55HB SR Battle Rifle

Secondary Weapon: M6C sidearm

Special Skills: Hannah has picked up many useful skills over the years, however the one that seems to serve her the most is her Krav Manga. Her men once watched her wrist of an elite that was getting too close, the unfortunate creature than had its neck broken. Needless to say, years of training and practical application have had an effect. She is also an excellent shot with the M6C. Having shot the pistol competitively at the Academy, she obtained Distinguished Expert ranking and hold on to the older weapon even with the introduction of the M6G. She is an excellent leader, learned from her time at the Academy and from watching her platoon sgt as a young 2nd Lt. She has earned the respect of her men.

archangel01
Great work guys....we should be ready to go soon.
I am going to post my bio for one of my characters...the one who will be seeing the most action. I will also be playing the Captain of the cruiser BattleAxe....but since nobody is playing as a shipboard officer, I don't feel the need to post her bio.....but info is available upon request.

Name: Hannah Victoria

Physical Description: Lt. Victoria stands 6' tall in full combat rig. Her neck length black hair is usually kept in a tight bun under her helmet and her pale green eyes sparkle when amused but have been known to put the fear of god into recruits. She has a faint scar running down the left side of her face, the result of an accident during Basic.

Background:
Hannah Victoria was born on December 14, 2525 on the colony world of Reach. Her father, a Commander in the Navy, was MIA and the Navy wasnt talking. The loss of her father is something she hold the Covenant personally responcible for to this day.
Her mother was a research scientist. She worked with Dr. Halsey and others in Castle Base on several projects. Usually talkative and open with her daughter, Hannah mother became unusually quite and jumpy. She would no longer talk about her work. When Hannah was 12, her mother disappeared. No one on the base could figure out where she had went, she was just gone. Hannah was left to fend for herself. Having always been an excellent student and a somewhat brilliant strategist, Hannah was looked after by Dr. Halsey.

Being to old for her Spartan II program, Dr. Halsey made sure Hannah received the best education to be had and at the age of 18, Hannah was selected for, and entered the Naval Academy on Reach. Here she excelled. Entering the Marine track, Hannah completed Basic the summer of her junior year, and graduated the following summer 19th in her class. Accepting a commission into the Marines, Hannah almost immediately volunteered for the ODST Corps and was accepted a few months later. The year was now 2547.

2nd Lieutenant Victoria was sent to a camp on Reach to train for the added rigors of being an ODST. She was taught the ins-and-outs of the HEV and learned the fine art of HALO jumping. She was also schooled in the martial arts, including the ancient Earth form of Krav Manga. She, and half the number that had started the school 4 months ago, completed the school in time for New Years 2548.

Given command of a platoon under the 517th, she and her platoon were assigned to the UNSC light cruiser BattleAxe. She and her platoon were charged with peacekeeping duties in the outer colonies. Here she saw action against forces loyal to the URF. Her platoon ammased an empressive record, but sadly almost her entire platoon was wiped out, save for herself, her platoon sgt, as well as two of her soldiers, in an ambush towards the end of their deployment.

She and her remaining men were processed back to Reach to await reinforcements and BattleAxe was called away to the colony world of Victoria to quell a URF uprising there. The year: 2552, month: July.

Receiving reinforcements, she and her platoon sgt. begin the long process of breaking in the greenhorns. She doesnt realize that they are all about to grow up real fast.
August 2552: A Covenant armada arrives in orbit around Reach. An invasion on a planetary scale is launched. Lt. Victoria and her men, having been out on a live fire training exercise, are unaccounted for and overlooked when the Covenant round up and slaughter the occupants of Castle Bases' Garrison. Discovered a few days later she and her men conduct a fighting retreat back to a system of caves, where they conduct gorilla warfare against Covenant patrols sent to root them out. Reach is glassed. Fortunately, Lt. Victoria and her men find themselves in an area that escapes the fire, they survive.

Several days later, after the Covent fleet leaves the Reach System, believing all humans to be eradicated forever, an ONI Prowler detects UNSC RDF tags from orbit. She and her team are rescued and sent to Earth for debriefing. Two months later, in September of 2552, she and her team, still awaiting a shipboard assignment, take part in the 1st Battle for Earth. During this battle she and her team are directly responsible for the rescue and safe evacuation of the Governor of New Mombasa. She is field promoted to 1st Lieutenant.

Assigned to the Chawla facility in Boston, MA UNAP, she and her men took part in the 2nd Battle for Earth. Conducting an organized retreat and evacuation of Chawla Base and the city of Boston, her team and the Garrison's Marines held out for the better part of a month before being forced to evacuate under heavy fire. Sent back to the city, she and her team are charged with securing the Yankee Station facility and rescuing the scientists and Marines trapped within.
**present day**

Primary Weapon: BR55HB SR Battle Rifle

Secondary Weapon: M6C sidearm

Special Skills: Hannah has picked up many useful skills over the years, however the one that seems to serve her the most is her Krav Manga. Her men once watched her break the wrist of an elite that was getting too close, the unfortunate creature than had its neck broken. Needless to say, years of training and practical application have had an effect. She is also an excellent shot with the M6C. Having shot the pistol competitively at the Academy, she obtained Distinguished Expert ranking and hold on to the older weapon even with the introduction of the M6G. She is an excellent leader, learned from her time at the Academy and from watching her platoon sgt as a young 2nd Lt. She has earned the respect of her men.

archangel01
sry for the 2x post...my comp was acting up >_<

anyways...are there anymore bios still floating around out there, any question about what we are doing?
Ask and ye shall be answered, otherwise I will set the scene in my first post.

archangel01
how we doing...everyone still here?

Red Spartan
Here

Rodgort
With the addition of me being Sergeant Johnson, I would like to be a UNSC Shipboard Officer aboard Battle Axe.

Menetnashté
Yeah I'm here. Hopefully we can jump in asap. I think everyone who is going to join right now has. And once again if it'd be helpful I can play as an enemy to, seeing as everyone else is good.

archangel01
Rodgort: ok, but how much do you know about how a navy ship runs?
M: yeah...good call...go for it

we will be starting soon, got to finish up some school work first and than I will post the first section/ intro

Red Spartan
So.. how long do I have to wait before Spartan goes to me?

Menetnashté
Name: Crono

Physical Description:
without armor
http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/thumb/a/aa/Trouble.jpg/308px-Trouble.jpg
with armor
http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/thumb/5/50/Halo-3-Brute.jpg/600px-Halo-3-Brute.jpg

Somewhat detailed background: He grew up with an immediate hate for the elites. They were smug and as brutes were only used for small tasks, given their lack of tactical abilities they were often tossed aside, and elites were relied on. Crono decided that he wouldn't be a mindless...well...brute. He studied the elites tactics, their plans and their flaws. Soon he became a great tactician and brutes came into control. He proved his worth on the battlefield, answering personally to Tartarus at the time, killing several large elite squads. Crono prefers to stay out of the bulky armor created for his kind, seeing as it slows him down, the only time he wears it is in a time of crisis.

Primary Weapon: Gravity Hammer

Secondary Weapon (M6C, plasma pistol etc...): Mauler

Special Skills (sniping, heavy weapons ect......): Tactics, proficient with most weapons

Diamond Kisses

Fardin Vassisk
Right so explain to me what we do and how I join and what characters there are...in other words the full run down...in short everything.

archangel01
Fardin Vassisk:
We are on Earth
Boston MA, UNAP
Cambridge......there is a ground control facility there run by ONI personnel and research scientists called Yankee Station..named after the ODP that it is paired with.

To join...post a bio. You can play as a covenent, a marine, Militia resistance fighter, Navy, or ODST trooper.
NO HERO CHARACTERS PLEASE.....Sgt. Johnson is beng allowed only because i didnt catch it in time.

For other info read the first post.

Red Spartan: green light on your Spartan character...your good to go. ONly thing is i might have you make an appearance later on, not right away. If you keep your marine character he will enter into this right away.

Fardin Vassisk
Hmm explain the OSD or what ever lol

archangel01
ODP = Orbital Defense Platform

sry guys, im in the military so I tend to use acronyms a lot :-/
in case anyone was wondering...UNAP stands for United North American Protectorate.

Fardin Vassisk
I'll be anything with guns.

Red Spartan
Fardin Vassisk:
We are on Earth
Boston MA, UNAP
Cambridge......there is a ground control facility there run by ONI personnel and research scientists called Yankee Station..named after the ODP that it is paired with.

To join...post a bio. You can play as a covenent, a marine, Militia resistance fighter, Navy, or ODST trooper.
NO HERO CHARACTERS PLEASE.....Sgt. Johnson is beng allowed only because i didnt catch it in time.

Red Spartan: green light on your Spartan character...your good to go. ONly thing is i might have you make an appearance later on, not right away. If you keep your marine character he will enter into this right away.

Just give me the green light on when to enter

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Fardin Vassisk
I'll be anything with guns.
Everyone has guns, go to wikipedia check the stuff out. You'll probably need a full story of Halo history to understand what's going on.

archangel01
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

that should help you

Fardin Vassisk
Thanx. I played a bit of Halo 2 on multi. It was just some dumb green suited guy against hoards of aliens and pretty close-up bad graphics. Area 51 beat it.

Red Spartan
You just lost all your points with me.

Area 51 was a piece of shit game that might have been worth something if they had taken time with it.

Halo on the other hand was only named the biggest thing in gamer history. It has a better story, better graphics and hell of a lot better weapons system.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Red Spartan
You just lost all your points with me.

Area 51 was a piece of shit game that might have been worth something if they had taken time with it.

Halo on the other hand was only named the biggest thing in gamer history. It has a better story, better graphics and hell of a lot better weapons system.
what he said

Red Spartan

Blax_Hydralisk
I actually loved Area 51 sad

The only problem was that you were somehow able to duel wield shotguns, and you could kill someone in one hit with them from halfway across the room.

Red Spartan
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I actually loved Area 51 sad

The only problem was that you were somehow able to duel wield shotguns, and you could kill someone in one hit with them from halfway across the room.

Halo is far more balanced.

Fardin Vassisk
Ok guys you do know I am joking right!
And another thing: Halo was the biggest selling FPS of our time. I couldnt compare it to Area 51 because it was a really SHIT game which had some small effects that impressed at first but then became very bland as the level design gets bleaker and more static and less inspireing as the story progresses. Halo is da' bomb. i just rate GoldenEye 007 on the N64 highest and timeSplitters 2 & FP second highest in my books because i played them more on my N64 and Ps2. The game; Black was a piece of pre-set destructable crap that only got platnum because it was sold on the E3 trailer and the hype that led up tio its release. Best level is in a forest. In general; Halo is superior but I dont own an X-Box so sorry if i insulted anyone. Like the short rundown?

Red Spartan
Sorry to freak out on you but my cousin worked hard to help make halo.

Fardin Vassisk
Originally posted by Fardin Vassisk
Ok guys you do know I am joking right!
And another thing: Halo was the biggest selling FPS of our time. I couldnt compare it to Area 51 because it was a really SHIT game which had some small effects that impressed at first but then became very bland as the level design gets bleaker and more static and less inspireing as the story progresses. Halo is da' bomb. i just rate GoldenEye 007 on the N64 highest and timeSplitters 2 & FP second highest in my books because i played them more on my N64 and Ps2. The game; Black was a piece of pre-set destructable crap that only got platnum because it was sold on the E3 trailer and the hype that led up tio its release. Best level is in a forest. In general; Halo is superior but I dont own an X-Box so sorry if i insulted anyone. Like the short rundown?
WHAT I SAID!!

SilentWolf
Holey moley... I didn't even realize this thread was approved. Haha sorry about that, Angel. Heres my Spartan's Bio. I'll be playing the same one I always do xD.

Name: Raevynn, Spartan-116

Physical Description: Under armor http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m225/Kung_Pow_Chicken/CopyofAlitaWP1-800by600.jpg

Picture this less bulky and without the pink
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m225/Kung_Pow_Chicken/161420-Medium.jpg

Background: Raevynn was abducted from her home on Earth at the early age of 6. She was taken to Reach, one of Earths most powerful military planets, to begin training immediately. Physically and mentally, the training was what some would consider inappropriate for children of such a young age. Although controversial, the training sculpted the young Spartans into super soldiers. As if that wasn't enough, at the age of 13 Raevynn and the other Spartans of her generation underwent biogenetic and technological surgery that would greatly enhance their already outstanding preformance. This combined with the addition of a Mark VI variant would officially complete her as a Spartan.

Primary Weapon: Varies depending on the situation

Secondary Weapon: M6D magnum

Special Skills: Sniper rifle and stealth

Menetnashté
Yay SW! Haven't RP'ed with you since I think Halo Covenant or that Halo game in the hosted section.

archangel01
ok guys...we are good to go
plan on a tuesday start, weds. at the latest....writing the intro now
keep any off topic questions and conversations here once the game starts please.

thanks
Archangel

Menetnashté
Why the long wait?

archangel01
Because Menetnashte...im a college student, i have a shit-ton of work to do and I cant devote all my time to writing the intro. Next week isnt that hectic so next tuesday = better time to start.

Plus im spending the weekend with my girlfriend...and she trumps online RPG's.....sorry guys...but it true wink

We will start Tuesday.
Have a good night people
Archangel

Rodgort
Rodgort: ok, but how much do you know about how a navy ship runs? UNSC Naval Battle ships usually carry a wide variety of personnel, from simple engineers to even the Captain/Admiral himself. They usually assign 1-2 people to a station such as Weapons Stations, etc. I don't mind whatever position I am assigned, as long as I'm in the action.

Rodgort
Fardin Vassisk:
We are on Earth
Boston MA, UNAP

Red Spartan: green light on your Spartan character...your good to go. ONly thing is i might have you make an appearance later on, not right away. If you keep your marine character he will enter into this right away. Sergeant Johnson isn't exactly a hero character. He can die anytime he wants to, he's not invincible.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Rodgort
Sergeant Johnson isn't exactly a hero character. He can die anytime he wants to, he's not invincible.
I think he means main characters...

Killer Scene
Hmm...
This intrigues me.
I'll let this profle thaw from my pathological freezer, until some more Spartans are allowed. =D

Name: Vincent Rotie' (ROW-TEA-AY) -Spartan 115-( Tell me if there aren't going to be anymore allowed, I'll make another one. I'm willing to wait, though.)

Physical Description: Dirty blond hair, usually just over the length that regulations allow. Leisurely clothes were standard grey slacks, and a long sleeve shirt.

MJOLNIR armor:
(Since I can't post links x-x; )
White, with blue markings on the shoulders, and thighs.

Somewhat detailed background: Abducted from his hometown in Western Wales, Vincent had lived in poverty for all of his life. Abductions were next to normal in West Wales, so the clone that was left in his sted wasn't exactly needed. Of course, being kidnapped at age 5 isn't exactly the least-traumaizing thing that could happen to a kid. But, Vince learned to cope with the past, and focused on the future. He soon excelled past most of his class. His intellect and mastery of weapons were rivaled only by a few of the other SPARTAN subjects. Soon, the augmentation process came. Vincent made it through, though t was a bit bumpy, and his life signs went flat more than once. He lost more than one friend that day, and shed many tears. But, that wasn't the Spartan way, and soon, he became a cold, ruthless killing machine. Vincent closed up, barely talked, or showed any emotion. He just does his job, then leaves. This, of course, was apparent 'Perfect marine' persona, and Vincent quickly rose in the ranks, assuming the position of Major, no later then the age of 27. But, back to the past.
The biogenetic surgery enhanced Vincent's eyes, ears, brain, muscles, everything. His entire body functioned like... well, nothing he'd ever felt before. Soon, it was clear that Vincent was a master tactician. He planned out things for his squads that made the most dangerous tasks seem like a walk on the beach. Vincent also functioned well to different surroundings, as well as different weapons. Vincent was an excellent shot, and could hit a target from miles away.
But, the talkative team leader quickly drew back into a hole from whence he has yet to dig out of. Cold, he rarely cares about anyone but himself. Never speaks, unless he's making a plan, or barking orders.

Primary Weapon: MA5B Assault Rifle

Secondary Weapon (M6C, plasma pistol etc...): Shotgun(No idea the actual name for it >&gtwink

Special Skills (sniping, heavy weapons ect......): Tactics, Speed, multi-weapon functionality(Can quickly adapt to having a new weapon in his hands), Accuracy, and Percision.

Sorry if he's too... God-like? I tried to make him worthy of the position.
Also, please ignore anything mispelled, my keyboard is acting up.

Darth Extecute
I think the limit has been reached on Spartan, but let's wait for archangel with the valid statement..

Red Spartan
We're actually one over the limit but that's only because I slipped by when he said I had the green light

Killer Scene
Oh, it's okay then ^^
I'll just play as a Covenant.
Hold my spot, as I create a bio raver

Edit: Scratch that, I'll just sit this one out.
Rawrr.

archangel01
"Green light...green light to engage."

All right folks...we are good to go....gather up your characters and head over to the newly created thread on the unhosted main page.

Please keep all off topic conversations here as well as any other questions you might have.

See ya'all in Boston.

Sp@rx
does this role play already have ten people in it because that one guy said he was dropping out?

Darth Extecute
I dont see why there's a limit on members allowed, though..

Menetnashté
I'm a bit confused, elites are good right now, but where should I place them? In Yankee Station?

Darth Extecute

archangel01
the elites are good. You can place them in the station...or if u like you can have them in space engaging the sep./heretic fleet.
at this point there is no limit as to the number of ppl....i know there was earlier...but if you are going to actively play than ur welcome to join.

Just a quick note on military rank structure. Correct me if im wrong, but the highest ranking spartan is John 117, a Master Chief Petty Officer. Now im almost 99% certain that Spartans were not officers (meaning any rank above Master Chief)

Also another side note: THERE ARE NO MARINE SPARTANS, SPARTANS ARE ATTACHED TO THE NAVY THEREFOR USE NAVY RANKING STRUCTURE.

What this means to you: Your spartan can be any rank from what im going to call crewman recruit (space version of modern "seaman recuit"wink to a Master Chief (the highest combat enlisted rank) You probably want to stay away from the lower enlisted tier and stay upwards of Petty Officer 3rd class upwards. For questions look up the US Navy enlisted ranking structure, that is what Bungie used, I will bet money on it.

the ranks of Pvt. to Master Sgt. are Marine Corp ranks, and are not associated with the Spartan program.

So to recap: Ranks your Spartan can have:
Crewman through Master Chief Petty Officer
Ranks your Spartan CAN NOT have:
Pvt- Master Sgt., Lt-General, or Ensign-Admiral

Sorry guys but Bungie based its ranking structure off of the US and British military structure, focusing mostly on the country they reside in...which is the US. Spartans were Navy and were not Officers.

Rodgort
Just because the Arbiter is working for the UNSC, that doesn't mean all Elites are "good". He'll need to convince them to join his side, along with the Elite Commander. They are the only two Covenant who are working with the humans at the moment.

As for action on the ground in Yankee Station, I'll need Extecute to bring his Elite/Grunt squad over to my position, in an outpost near the front of the heart of Yankee Station to commence another assault on the ground. The Arbiter will be with me, however, since he has close ties with the Sergeant Major in Halo 2. Of course, he will only be with me if archangel allows it.

Also, I know what archangel is talking about, and I suggest you guys listen to him. If you all make your characters officers or higher, the story just gets boring with everyone being the same rank, and all the NPC's being lower ranked. If he tells you to stick with U.S. and British military structure, just deal with it. You can still commit life saving deeds and earn medals like any high ranked officer would, and even get promoted. However, you need to Roleplay as a team. If archangel doesn't think one good deed is enough, then keep trying.

I still want to take that position aboard the BattleAxe, either as a Shipboard Officer or an ODST joining the Spartans. I just need permission from archangel.

Blax_Hydralisk
It's yankee station, dude. Not Stadium.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
It's yankee station, dude. Not Stadium.
Lol, sorry, tired.

Blax_Hydralisk
It's cool. I've made that mistake like ten times already.

Red Spartan
If we were fighting in Yankee Stadium.. not much cover

Blax_Hydralisk
Mos def.

archangel01
hey guys...just checking in
wanted to clarify a few points: RedSpartan, that was Commander Elizabeth calling Jacob out, she is the Ships Captain, i didnt post her bio, but she is more than experienced. During a time of war, people would go around armed on a vessel, but as you stated, you had no authorization...and u faked your way into a secured zone.
**Sorry man, the post was my military side talking....and just an FYI, weapons are never allowed in the readyroom or the wardroom on a ship, im talking real life, not just here in the game**

Rodgort: you have a choice, you can either play as my Platoon Sgt (a one Sgt. Anthony Pannik (no puns about the name please, this guy have been through several RPG's and fanfics)) or as Lt. Matthew Sheffield, the ships JOOD (thats Jr. Officer of the Deck), he basically is in charge of the ship when Commander Elizabeth isnt on the bridge.

If you take the LT, we need to PM about the rules and naval traditions regarding this....OK smile

Red Spartan
Sorry I only have Marine based experience. They're a little more lenient in the marines about weaponry. ===>||<=== but only that much haha

and on the experienced part of the Captain. Experience means nothing when fighting a two-ton killing machine. stick out tongue

Rodgort
Rodgort: you have a choice, you can either play as my Platoon Sgt (a one Sgt. Anthony Pannik (no puns about the name please, this guy have been through several RPG's and fanfics)) or as Lt. Matthew Sheffield, the ships JOOD (thats Jr. Officer of the Deck), he basically is in charge of the ship when Commander Elizabeth isnt on the bridge.

If you take the LT, we need to PM about the rules and naval traditions regarding this....OK smile Since I am already Roleplaying as Sergeant Johnson, I'll take Matthew Sheffield. I just need to know a little about him, you can send me a PM about that, plus anything extra I need to know.

archangel01
Artist formally know as RedSpartan............Jacob is not with the ODST
He and the rest of the Spartans are going to Fenway **reference my post in the game right before yours** As the rest of the Spartan characters are either not paying attention or not playing....you are the only one at the moment. I need you to carry the story there. Read my post again, delete yours, and take your fight there....im giving you free reign so u can kill as much as u like over there while you secure your Beach head.

supatroopa286
niiiice, im right near Boston. can I sign up?

archangel01
go ahead...post a bio

Bildo
Character Bio

Name: Billy Barret

Physical Description:

6ft tall, 16 stone, muscular athletic build, Green eyes with short curly blond hair, 19 years old..

Billy grew up in a sleepy little village where not much happened. All he did was dream of being a soldier.. in all his spare time he was out pretending to be in some war or another. always training and working out he made himself an absolute unit, Learning to shoot at a young age made him a very good man for the army so when he came of age he joined up only wanting to prove his worth..

Primary: Weapon: Doesn't start with one

Secondary: Pistol..

Special Skills:
Fantastic shot with most guns.. Loyal and to Brave for his own own good.. Survival expert..

((OOC: is that ok?))

archangel01
sure....im assuming he is a marine.......join your brethren in Yankee Station
approved

Rodgort
I still need the info on Matthew Sheffield if I'm going to RP as him.

Bildo
Yeh just your regular marine

Menetnashté
Waiting for Rogdort or Arch to post...

supatroopa286
Character Bio

Name: Dan Murphy

Physical Description:

about 5'10'', average weight and build. Has Brown eyes, and wears a Boston Red Sox baseball cap instead of the standard-issue Marine helmer

Dan Murphy grew up in Boston, a huge metropolis that truly flourished in the 23rd century. a 5th-generation of the 2nd wave Irish immigrants (1st wave being in the 1800s) in the 2300s to the New England city, Dan grew up in Southie, the Boston borough famous for its Irish heritage and pride. Dan grew with the city through its new growth, getting his first job at New Fenway Park. His Bostonian pride turned into American and then Earthling pride, leading to Dan joining the UNSC as a cadet. Murphy, feeling that he could use his smarts better as an officer, entered the UNSC Officer's Academy, New England Region, after High School, and was a junior when the attack happened. Being the summer, Cadet Murphy was going through his summer with a UNSC unit when Yankee Station was under attack. Luckily, he was out of the base on a ammo-run, and is near the base observing the events unfold, usure of what to do...

Primary: Weapon: Battle Rifle

Secondary: Assault RIfle

Special Skills:
Knows the area incredibly well, having lived there his early life

Rothos1
Name: Jason Smith
Primary weapon: Battle Rifle
Secondary weapon: Shotgun
Grenade load out: 2 fragmentation
MOS: Infantry
Specialty: Marksman-Battle Rifle
Biography: Jason was born on Earth Before the First War with the Covenant. He showed extreme proficiency with the Battle Rifle during boot Camp and a small skirmish with a Grunt detachment. After seeing some of his teammates killed by Jackals; he has sworn a vendetta against them.

archangel01
supatrooper and rothos bios approved
come forth and join the fight....why dont you 2 start together
start in the Navy Yard and make your way back towards the base in Cambridge
And a 2nd Class cadet is only a Jr. at the Academy...ill give you Sgt ranking as a field promotion after your first battle involvement.

Rodgort
Swimming Bird, I think you have your Brute information a little mixed up. Brutes don't exactly care for others of their kind. They'd rather keep themselves alive. They only travel in a pack and work together, but I highly doubt they would help each other when wounded.

Swimming Bird
Umm.. if you actually played the game they go beserk when you kill one of their own. They drop their weapon and become and easier target Because you kill one of theirs. Seems like they do care.

Wanna try me on anything else? I'm the biggest halo nerd you will ever meet haha. stick out tongue

Rodgort
Originally posted by Swimming Bird
Umm.. if you actually played the game they go beserk when you kill one of their own. They drop their weapon and become and easier target Because you kill one of theirs. Seems like they do care.

Wanna try me on anything else? I'm the biggest halo nerd you will ever meet haha. stick out tongue Actually, no. They only go beserk because they are the last of their kind alive in the area, and they want to prove their tougher than their dead comrades.

Also, supatroopa, please don't attack any of the Elites. The humans and Elites are working together now. Grunts and Hunters are still loyalists, but Elites have left the Covenant. That last Elite you just killed could have been on accident, but please try to keep them alive.

Swimming Bird
I don't know where you get your info but, it's wrong. The brutes are a pack. A pack always fights together protecting their members.

Honestly, if they did only care for their own survival, what makes you think that they would serve Tartarus?

Now that I think about that would make them Anarchists, which, would in turn be cooler.

I have mixed feelings about the argument now. Half of me is with me and the other is your side. Weird.

Rodgort
Originally posted by Swimming Bird
I don't know where you get your info but, it's wrong. The brutes are a pack. A pack always fights together protecting their members.

Honestly, if they did only care for their own survival, what makes you think that they would serve Tartarus?

Now that I think about that would make them Anarchists, which, would in turn be cooler.

I have mixed feelings about the argument now. Half of me is with me and the other is your side. Weird. True, they are a pack, but Brutes are aggressive beasts. They fight over the simplest things, be it a gun, ammunition, or a helmet. They only serve Tartarus because he serves the Prophets. He acts as their voice, while his pack serve as the Prophets arms and blade.

After Tartarus was killed, they instantly forgot about him and went on serving the Prophets. They never mourned for his loss, nor did the Prophet of Truth.

And actually, I got my info from actually playing the game and watching their movements and actions.

Swimming Bird
I'm gunna check with my Cousin. All he did was code work for Halo 2 and 3 but he can still get me in touch with some of the designers. I guess that'll settle the dispute haha.

happy frog 123
can i be a grunt?
ultra grunt?

Diamond Kisses
I think you can. We already have one grunt, so I can not see why you would not be allowed to stick out tongue

However, Ultra Grunt? ermm

happy frog 123
if it is okay can i be a grunt

Name:Rysha

Physical description:brown skin and red eyes.smooth scaley skin.Sharp claws.And a thick head

Primary weapon:needler

Secondry weapon: plasma pistol

Special skills:Call for troops.Call for dropship

History:Forced into war by the brutes.I escaped and was the last grunt from that war that is the only reason i am a ultra.After that I was more intrested in war and became a great grunt.

picture of grunt below i think it worked

happy frog 123
ultra grunt like ultra rank for elite.It is just like commander grunt but the real name and color for it.

archangel01
lol...go for it

darkxbox
name: David Fenta

Male

Background: Very solitary, doesn't like being told what to do due to childhood trauma. Otherwise is very nice if you get past his constant
lust for a perfect shot. His armor is of unknown design as it was made
by ONI. It however has a small slot for a jackal energy shield. Has a constant desire to clean his rifle. Other than that no one knows anything about his past.

Copycat328
I accidentally found your post and it caught my attention. I think its a good idea so i just made this account. Keep in mind im not totally sure how to use this forum page and after this my school will block the website so this is likely the only time i will be able to get on.
But here's my contribution.

Name:Jones, Daniel J.

Branch of service:ODST, Fresh out of training

Specialty:CQC

Primary Weapon:MA5B

Secondary Weapon:M60 Shotgun

Physical description:Burnett, White, Blue Eyes, Caring, hates covenant.

Psych Description:Prone to violent outbursts under stress and pressure. Makes obvious mistakes but a capable and reliable teammate in combat. Hopes to be a hero of the military. Has a friend in the UNSC Air force. Has a crush on another ODST who graduated with his class. Also prone to stupid but brave heroics in desperate situations.

Recommendations:Place him in a squad with the female ODST. (PVT. Harper, Jane G. Brunette, Blue eyes, Sweet) Becomes hero of squad and saves PVT Harper from death.

Added Notes:As i mentioned i probably wont be on again so im entrusting my character to the maker of this RP in hopes that you will make him the best you can. If u need additional info about him/her message me and ill respond if i can. Thank you.

Copycat328
I left some info out of my original post, because i was rushed by the school bell. so im here to fill in the blanks. And im sorry its rather long but its his background from befor birth to the momment he becomes a SGT.

Daniels parents were naval officers on Reach. His father was amoung the ONI officers that assembled the MJNOIR suit on John-117. (Sorry for any misspellings in these posts.) He was born inside the ONI Medical Center on Reach in April 12 2534. His mother wanted him to join the airforce but he joined the ODST against her wishes. His mother was an officer on the Piller of Autumn and died on the entry/crash landing on halo. His father was executed by elites on reach. He was in basic training on earth when it happened and was immediantly shipped off to Reach with PVT Harper. His team assisted NOBLE Team on Reach as well as other spartan teams. He risked his life to save a spartan from a different team, (in the process thereof, he was shot by a plasma bolt in the shoulder and currently has his shoulder peice grafted to his arm. He refused to have it removed.) earning much respect amoung the spartans. He has no knowledge of his parents deaths, only that they are missing.

He reached the rank of PFC but was demoted because of an argument with his squadleader over the medical evac of PVT Harper, PVT Kulp, and PVT Frank (who were severly injured in OPERATION:BACKYARD, an infiltration of a covenant controled city on earth.) He was unjustfully demoted. Later he saves his entire squad (save PVT Kulp, Who was killed befor Jones took command.) from a batalion of brutes. His squadleader finaly broke and was honorably discharged for mental instibility. He was awarded the rank of SGT and became the leader of his squad and won the admiration/affection of PVT Harper (For whom he still had strong feelings toward.) His squad now has 4 ODST's in it. Jones wants it that way. Happy Dance

Super Marie 64
This is dead since four years now. I am afraid you are very unlikely to get it started.

Copycat328
o sad o well. I may be writing something in the future relating halo so its still a great opportunity to create characters. But thanks for telling me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.