Clone Wars - Batman and Nightwing - 7 Levels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Batman and Nightwing make clones of themselves. The clones are totally indentical in every way. Robin tags along for the fight. Which 4 man team can take them down. 1 hour prep before each fight on both sides.

2 Batmans, 2 Nightwings, and Robin

VS.

1.Spiderman, Venom, Carnage, Azreial
2.Captain America, Iron Fist, Green Arrow, Daredevil
3.Cyclops, Havok, Cable, Toad
4.Nick Fury, Colossus, Bishop, Black Panther
5.Archangel, Rhino, Sabertooth, Gambit
6.Fantastic Four
7.World War Hulk

Hitman911
1.Spiderman, Venom, Carnage, Azreial - They kill

2.Captain America, Iron Fist, Green Arrow, Daredevil -they get killed

3.Cyclops, Havok, Cable, Toad - they kill

4.Nick Fury, Colossus, Bishop, Black Panther - tie

5.Archangel, Rhino, Sabertooth, Gambit - they kill

6.Fantastic Four - they die

7.World War Hulk - tossup

Hitman911
bump

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Hitman911
1.Spiderman, Venom, Carnage, Azreial - They kill

2.Captain America, Iron Fist, Green Arrow, Daredevil -they get killed

3.Cyclops, Havok, Cable, Toad - they kill

4.Nick Fury, Colossus, Bishop, Black Panther - tie

5.Archangel, Rhino, Sabertooth, Gambit - they kill

6.Fantastic Four - they die

7.World War Hulk - tossup

Batman>Captain America

Batman>Green Arrow

Nightwing=/>Daredevil

Iron Fist gets jumped and doub;e teamed by Nightwing and Robin.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Batman>Captain America

Batman>Green Arrow

Nightwing=/>Daredevil

Iron Fist gets jumped and doub;e teamed by Nightwing and Robin. Batman = Captain America
Batman > GA
NW<DD
Iron Fist = NW and Robin

Hitman911
1 hour of prep with two equal bat-brains is very formatable.

Bouboumaster
1- They die
2- They win
3- They die: cable mind**** 4 the win
4- They kill everybody but Colossus. However, they find a way to pass him: they win
5- They win, but some problems at Sabertooth
6- They die. Wayne is good. Two Wayne are better. But one Richards is too much for them. Plus, Invisible Woman would crush them in some horrible ways.
7- If Batman can make a gamma absorber in one hour, they win. If not, it's a defeat, flawless victory for Hulk. Batman become a new comet in the stratosphere.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

5- They win, but some problems at Sabertooth
not with prep.... hell i think they'd handle Sabs quite well.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Hitman911
not with prep.... hell i think they'd handle Sabs quite well.

I doubt a lot of it.

bobbi
can't you take out sabertooth just like wolverine? suffocate him? u can just use some foam cementy thing on the entire battlefield and fill up his lungs and dump him in the ocean. You should be able to put some foamy spongey things on his claws too which he can't rip his way out of or smash off.
Oh adamantium is magnetic right? (magneto manipulates it easy enough anyway) so u can just stick him onto some giant electromagnet. and then suffocate him.

For all the other people they can just gas everyone. The psychic people will of course win unless they have some anti psych stuff which they might I'm not sure.

Other prep ppl like fury and black panther will be tough. I guess it depends how much tech everyone is allowed to access..aka motherbox.

fantastic 4 beat them though.

For hulk, if theres no gamma radiation removal thingy (which doesn't seem that hard to make) then they'd have to bfr him and maybe throw him into the sun or a black hole or something. Barring those, unless they give him motherbox type stuff they probably lose.

Hitman911
Originally posted by bobbi
can't you take out sabertooth just like wolverine? suffocate him? u can just use some foam cementy thing on the entire battlefield and fill up his lungs and dump him in the ocean. You should be able to put some foamy spongey things on his claws too which he can't rip his way out of or smash off.
Oh adamantium is magnetic right? (magneto manipulates it easy enough anyway) so u can just stick him onto some giant electromagnet. and then suffocate him.

For all the other people they can just gas everyone. The psychic people will of course win unless they have some anti psych stuff which they might I'm not sure.

Other prep ppl like fury and black panther will be tough. I guess it depends how much tech everyone is allowed to access..aka motherbox.

fantastic 4 beat them though.

For hulk, if theres no gamma radiation removal thingy (which doesn't seem that hard to make) then they'd have to bfr him and maybe throw him into the sun or a black hole or something. Barring those, unless they give him motherbox type stuff they probably lose. Or you could gas everyone!!
I'm not sure how the healing factors hold up to deadly gas.

bobbi
I think the healing factor does well against most gases. depending on the strength it might knock em out for a while maybe. enough to do something more permanent.

Hitman911
Originally posted by bobbi
I think the healing factor does well against most gases. depending on the strength it might knock em out for a while maybe. enough to do something more permanent. Or Bruce could shoot em with an elephant tranq and have his way with them. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.