Which of Superman's powers would you choose?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
His powers come in 3 packages, which would you choose and why?

1. Superstrength, super stamina and invulnerability

2. Superspeed and flight (and ability to breathe in outerspace)

3. Super senses and super intelligence, heat vision, and freeze breath

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1807/139250-superman_400.jpg

Symmetric Chaos

Makes it possible to nearly replicate the others and allows preparation for virtually anything.

Soljer
If you choose one, do you get invulnerability, at least with respect to that?

I mean, if you're firing heat vision as hot as the sun without invulnerability...well, you wouldn't last long.

If you were moving at C, and didn't have invulnerability, well...likewise.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
If you choose one, do you get invulnerability, at least with respect to that?

I mean, if you're firing heat vision as hot as the sun without invulnerability...well, you wouldn't last long.

If you were moving at C, and didn't have invulnerability, well...likewise.

I knew someone was going to bring this up.

No, you do not get invulnerability with the other choices...however, for the sake of this hypothetical situation, you are unaffected when using those powers (ie you can blast heat vision without melting your own face, and you can fly super fast without being killed)

Galan007
Super-speed/flight would be the most practical for me in the 'real-world', so that would be my pick.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by masterbruce

2. Superspeed and flight

I dunno about super intelligence...if Supes really had that power...he wouldn't need Batman.

masterbruce
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I dunno about super intelligence...if Supes really had that power...he wouldn't need Batman.

he has super intelligence in the sense that he has a super memory and he can process thoughts very fast. his other powers overshadow his intellect, but he's pretty damn smart in his own right.

llagrok

Soljer
I knew someone was going to bring this up.

No, you do not get invulnerability with the other choices...however, for the sake of this hypothetical situation, you are unaffected when using those powers (ie you can blast heat vision without melting your own face, and you can fly super fast without being killed)

Thats what I meant by 'at least with respect to that.'

Being invulnerable to your own choice - so that if you use your freeze breath, you aren't also frozen to absolute zero. Or by using heat vision, you don't melt your face off.

I'd either pick the intelligence or the speed, in that case.

Assuming, of course, that with the speed, you get the reflexes/processing speed.

grey fox
The power-sets appeal to all sides of my personality.

If I were to go on a power-trip and decide that Vengeance was on the menu I'd pic 3. Destroying anyone and thing in my path to get what I want. Namely the deaths of the people whom pis me off.

2 would be for the more punctual me, I'm lazy but always arrive to work early (Odd paradox eh ?) with Superspeed I could laze around until a few minute 'till work.

1 is mostly for my Paranoia and Hyperchondria , why fear disease when your invulnerable and who can hurt you when you can crush them like a can ?

llagrok
Why do you need to work if you've got super-speed?

Steal shit.

masterbruce
with all 3 powers, one can achieve wealth, fame and power...so it's a bit hard to choose

masterbruce
Originally posted by llagrok

Steal shit.

or if you choose the legal route, join any sports team and get paid millions

llagrok

If you got some super durability with that speed, you could probably have sex with all the women on earth in a day.

shifty

grey fox

Steal shit.

Fingerprints, plus guilt. Originally posted by masterbruce

You'd have to curb yourself 'else someone would notice how abnormal you are.

llagrok
Originally posted by grey fox
Fingerprints, plus guilt.

You'd have to curb yourself 'else someone would notice how abnormal you are.

I meant as in, steal money.

You could steal a hundred dollar bill from every cash register in the US before anyone noticed.

grey fox
I meant as in, steal money.

You could steal a hundred dollar bill from every cash register in the US before anyone noticed.

Guilt would make me give it back in the end, I assure you.

Soljer
If you got some super durability with that speed, you could probably have sex with all the women on earth in a day.

shifty

Man of steel, woman of kleenex.

llagrok
Man of steel, woman of kleenex.

So what if they're 1 use only. You've still got like 1 billion to go xD

Guilt would make me give it back in the end, I assure you.

By that time you've probably made so many pleasant memories. Also, if you stole a dollar from 1 million people, would you really feel bad?

masterbruce
So what if they're 1 use only. You've still got like 1 billion to go xD

By that time you've probably made so many pleasant memories. Also, if you stole a dollar from 1 million people, would you really feel bad?

the thing is, you wouldn't need to steal. with any of those powers, you could easily be a millionaire or even billionaire.

llagrok
the thing is, you wouldn't need to steal. with any of those powers, you could easily be a millionaire or even billionaire.

Yeah.

Just sayin'

masterbruce
Yeah.

Just sayin'

fact is, if you demonstrated your powers to the public, people would think you are a GOD!

everywhere you go, people would give you free stuff, girls would throw themselves at you, etc etc

Mindship

llagrok
fact is, if you demonstrated your powers to the public, people would think you are a GOD!

everywhere you go, people would give you free stuff, girls would throw themselves at you, etc etc

Aye, it would be great indeed big grin

pr1983

ed benes... big grin

i'd go with 3... the man's intelligence and brain power are sorely underrated...

i'd definitely take that...

Darth Macabre
Number 1...an easy choice.

Soljer

What the f**k?

People would flee from you. Goverments would try to kill and disect you.

no expression.

Symmetric Chaos
What the f**k?

no expression.

Then you would take out those who opposed you and rule the world as an iron-fisted monarch who would force the pathetic plebians to construct a machine to teleport you into the fantasy world that is Masterbruce's mind.

Inspectah Deck

this one seems to be the most popular

Magee
Probably 3 due to the novelty of being able to freeze things and make them burn and also being the smartest man on the planet but for sheer fun it would have to be super speed and flight. **** it just give me them all and no one gets hurt.

manjaro
#1> vaginas beware

Doctor-Alvis
I guess I would take #3, turn myself into a giant robot, then have #1 and #2 as well.

willRules
What the f**k?

no expression.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Then you would take out those who opposed you and rule the world as an iron-fisted monarch who would force the pathetic plebians to construct a machine to teleport you into the fantasy world that is Masterbruce's mind.

Or you'd just get probed by the government....

hehe...probed stretcher

Validus

Wow. What fantasy universe do you live in? I assure you that wouldn't happen.

EDIT
What the f**k?

no expression.
Ditto.

NiņoAraņa
probably #3...contribute to mankind by day...

melt and freeze assholes by night!

Harry Fingerman
Super endurance, super speed, and sex-ray vision.

I'm not conformist enough to choose from whatever the hell brucemaster wrote.

Akuki
Originally posted by pr1983
ed benes... big grin

i'd go with 3... the man's intelligence and brain power are sorely underrated...

i'd definitely take that...
Eh, we all know you're choosing that package for the heat vision. stick out tongue

Soljer
Anyone that chooses the package with Super Senses will sorely regret it for quite a while.

Superman's sense of smell is strong enough to smell drugs in someone's blood stream. His hearing is sensitive enough to hear something from across the globe.

You'd hear and smell everything on earth. Simultaneously. Constantly.

NiņoAraņa
Anyone that chooses the package with Super Senses will sorely regret it for quite a while.

Superman's sense of smell is strong enough to smell drugs in someone's blood stream. His hearing is sensitive enough to hear something from across the globe.

You'd hear and smell everything on earth. Simultaneously. Constantly. meh, with the super intelligence you could make something to filter it out until you get used to it....

Soljer

Big Sexy
Number one . Your more or less Juggernaut without the size problem.

Big Sexy
Your know something, now that I think about. Why hasn't Superman killed someone in his sleep. Imagine having a bad dream (like all of us have) and you kick or punch on reflex. Theres no control.

Soljer
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Your know something, now that I think about. Why hasn't Superman killed someone in his sleep. Imagine having a bad dream (like all of us have) and you kick or punch on reflex. Theres no control.

I imagine it's the same reason he doesn't rip lois in half when they sleep together, or the reason blackbolt doesn't snore.

Insane levels of control via lifelong practice.

Practice and control you WOULDN'T have, hence the problem I noted with the super senses.

Grinning Goku
Fingerprints, plus guilt.

Wear gloves and grow nads.

grey fox
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Wear gloves and grow nads.

Ahh yes, because having morals OBVIOUSLY means I lack 'nads. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Erik-Lensherr
Number 2 because it would pretty much imply everything number 1 has to offer to a degree

kenobi

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1807/139250-superman_400.jpg For me, it would be a choice between 1 & 2. I mean with superstrength it would be so cool to lift a car or more with one hand. With flight it would be great to fly to work and not waste gas money.

Zebedee
1. No chance of an accidental death ever.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Zebedee
1. No chance of an accidental death ever. at least not yours.

Blair Wind
You would NEED invulnerability with number two if we are assuming that you can breath in space because of all ther other factors for which a normal human would die without a space suit.

Man I would want that heat vision and freeze breath, but the super senses would kills me unless I had actual control over them.

Number 2 I guess. Much more practical for fights (superspeed punches are cooler than a super strength punch where you accidently kill the person...if you actually get into a fight), and of course transportation. Plus its just freaking cool to fly, I could finally get over my fear of heights...it all stems from having no control at certain heights.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Blair Wind
You would NEED invulnerability with number two if we are assuming that you can breath in space because of all ther other factors for which a normal human would die without a space suit.

Man I would want that heat vision and freeze breath, but the super senses would kills me unless I had actual control over them.

"for the sake of this hypothetical situation, you are unaffected when using those powers (ie you can blast heat vision without melting your own face, and you can fly super fast without being killed)"

Blair Wind
"for the sake of this hypothetical situation, you are unaffected when using those powers (ie you can blast heat vision without melting your own face, and you can fly super fast without being killed)"

I'm not talking about speed though. I'm talking about chilling space like the pressure isn't going to make you pop. So therefore you would need invulnerability even in a state of "rest." See the difference?

Shank 'n Bake
Ahh yes, because having morals OBVIOUSLY means I lack 'nads. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Obviously.

Symmetric Chaos
I'm not talking about speed though. I'm talking about chilling space like the pressure isn't going to make you pop. So therefore you would need invulnerability even in a state of "rest." See the difference?

Yup, I was responding to the supersenses problem and didn't really read the first bit.

MightyEInherjar

With Super Strength, you pretty much get super speed as well. If my legs are strong enough to kick a tank across New York, I imagine wouldn't be a problem to run 200+ miles an hour.

...and not to mention being able to jump practically anywhere within a 50 mile radius you wanted.

Alfheim
3. With superintelligence I could create more powers for myself.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar

With Super Strength, you pretty much get super speed as well. If my legs are strong enough to kick a tank across New York, I imagine wouldn't be a problem to run 200+ miles an hour.

...and not to mention being able to jump practically anywhere within a 50 mile radius you wanted. right right..i like that.

1 it is!

Big Sexy
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar

...and not to mention being able to jump practically anywhere within a 50 mile radius you wanted. True but theres no control like in flight. Your only chance to jump would be in a farm area, unless your planning on causing a shitload of property damage.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Big Sexy
True but theres no control like in flight. Your only chance to jump would be in a farm area, unless your planning on causing a shitload of property damage. who cares? you're invulnarable. what are they gonna do? hit you?

Symmetric Chaos

Alfheim

Newjak
Originally posted by Alfheim
3. With superintelligence I could create more powers for myself. Except you would have to prove that Superman is smart enough to give himself more powers.

I'd go with 1

Because not only do you get his strength and invulnerability you also get his Stamina.

What use is there to being able to run really fast if you get tired like a normal human.

Plus you wouldn't have to be worried about being killed in your sleep and with that kind of strength what do you have to worry about.

don't shiv
yeah.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Newjak
.....with that kind of strength what do you have to worry about?

Never having sex, or killing someone accidentally erm

masterbruce
Never having sex, or killing someone accidentally erm

Who needs sex when you could lift tanks?

willRules
Me no expression

Alfheim
Except you would have to prove that Superman is smart enough to give himself more powers.

Well Superman may not have superintelligence but according to the thread starter he does.

Im assuming that Lex Luthor doesnt have superhuman intelligence hes a genuis like Dr Doom. Therefore I would be smarter than Lex....sorted.

Soljer

I'll take sex over bench-pressing a miata any day.

Soljer
Well Superman may not have superintelligence but according to the thread starter he does.

Im assuming that Lex Luthor doesnt have superhuman intelligence hes a genuis like Dr Doom. Therefore I would be smarter than Lex....sorted.

Meh. We go by feats. As far as I know, post-crisis Superman never really used his 'super intelligence' for much.

If it was All-Star Superman's super intelligence, on the other hand...

Erik-Lensherr

That just made my day laughing

superkronick92
I'd choose 1 As another poster said, it comes with superspeed and Superjumps, no one could hurt you at all, I'm assuming you are truly invulnerable. I would just thunderclap a lot, you better hope to GOD I don't see a good movie when you're in the theater with me.LOL

Wouldn't powerset 1, include superbreath and super-senses, since Superstrength makes all your muscles pretty strong, even your eye muscles.

NiņoAraņa
Im sure they could invent new ways of punishing you if you make too much trouble. like how normal people beat on superman?

wait a minute...

superkronick92

I'll take sex with a miata any day.

Amen to that. big grin

Martian_mind
No# 3 or 2.

pr1983

you've never had any kind of decent sex have you...

Meh. We go by feats. As far as I know, post-crisis Superman never really used his 'super intelligence' for much.

If it was All-Star Superman's super intelligence, on the other hand...

speaks pretty much every language, made a new version of the phantom zone etc...

Battlehammer
his crazy durability. you gusy have fun doing your stuff I just sit back and be pritty un hurtable

Harry Fingerman
Not without a sock, he hasn't...

Battlehammer
whats good is super speed and flight and the ability not to breath?

first you don't have the reflexes so you can kill your self hitting something

second you can't go to fast or again you kill your self.

you cant go to space becuase you would die.........

your pritty screwed with thoses powers

Battlehammer
Im sure they could invent new ways of punishing you if you make too much trouble.
how........you have super strength and they can't hurt you........

pr1983
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Not without a sock, he hasn't...

laughing out loud

Originally posted by Battlehammer
how........you have super strength and they can't hurt you........

begins with a 'K', ends with 'ryptonite'

even if you don't have Kryptonian DNA, they're bound to find some sort of radiation that can hurt you...

Battlehammer
laughing out loud

begins with a 'K', ends with 'ryptonite'

even if you don't have Kryptonian DNA, they're bound to find some sort of radiation that can hurt you...

not likly.......when supermans durability comes from the field around his body.

also when ahs superman been hurt by a nuke or any bomb for that matter?

pr1983
not likly.......when supermans durability comes from the field around his body.

also when ahs superman been hurt by a nuke or any bomb for that matter?

yes, a field powered by solar radiation...

who says radiation has to come from a bomb?

NiņoAraņa
yes, a field powered by solar radiation...

who says radiation has to come from a bomb? i doubt earth sciences are so advanced erm and even if they were they wouldn't risk civilian casualties with bombs/nukes/large radiation fields etc.

Martian_mind
Offer him a suit made of velcro,then,get him to lean on a Rocket also covered in it.

launch the rocket,he gest dragged along,case closed. shifty

Alfheim

pr1983

Soljer
Right..ok....so the thread starter doesnt have the right to change things, for example wolverine may have a healing factor but a thread starter can decide not to give him one. As far as the thread starter is concerned superman has superhuman intelligence.

And he does in comics as well. But he's never done anything like 'give himself more powers' the way you're wanting to.

Why do they have to be normal. You keep smashing stuff the govt will invest mony, research and find ways to **** you up. Psionics, magic could be examples.

Don't exist. Don't exist.

Next?

Alfheim
And he does in comics as well. But he's never done anything like 'give himself more powers' the way you're wanting to.

Yeah so what? Im not Clark Kent, so I can decide to give myself powers.

Don't exist. Don't exist.

Next?

I did not see it anywhere that this was set in the real world, if that is the case then we have a problem. That doesnt change the fcat that if you keep damaging things they will try to stop you. Im pretty sure they could find some sneaky way of getting your DNA and find your weakness, but that depends on what power you have. If you have super sense its would be very hard for them to suprise you, but I guess they could wait until you sleep.

Blair Wind
whats good is super speed and flight and the ability not to breath?

first you don't have the reflexes so you can kill your self hitting something

second you can't go to fast or again you kill your self.

you cant go to space becuase you would die.........

your pritty screwed with thoses powers

MB said we would have the durability to withstand the powers. So we wouldnt die if we went fast, we would have the reflexes, and apparently we are invulnerable enough to survive in space.

Battlehammer
MB said we would have the durability to withstand the powers. So we wouldnt die if we went fast, we would have the reflexes, and apparently we are invulnerable enough to survive in space.

why would we have the reflexes?

masterbruce
why would we have the reflexes?

because I made that stipulation.

I also said that you could use your heatvision and freeze breath without killing yourself.

masterbruce

you've never lifted a tank have you...

grey fox
I'm pretty sure you'd have to be completely celibate if you had 1. As (at least in a male) the Big O could shoot THROUGH walls....and people.....and well pretty much anything.

masterbruce
I'm pretty sure you'd have to be completely celibate if you had 1. As (at least in a male) the Big O could shoot THROUGH walls....and people.....and well pretty much anything.

you could get a vasectomy though

grey fox

laughing

Blair Wind

The general thrusting motion would be enough to kill someone.

NiņoAraņa
why don't you just get a really strong woman? shrug

superkronick92
The general thrusting motion would be enough to kill someone.

That's an original way to kill people big grin

Power assortment 1 is the best in my opinion

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by superkronick92
That's an original way to kill people big grin

Power assortment 1 is the best in my opinion

People? Don't you mean women? Unless you go both ways...

superkronick92

I was just saying that I think that would be a weird way for someone to die. confused

SnazzySmurph
People? Don't you mean women? Unless you go both ways... Technically, he didn't specify for just himself.

Just that it was an interesting way to kill someone.

pr1983
you've never lifted a tank have you...

laughing

grey fox

I was thinking more along the lines of Solo action which would then fire THROUGH the walls and out your neighbours chest.

Hell Supes Spit went through a Robo-battlesuit....

Soljer
I was thinking more along the lines of Solo action which would then fire THROUGH the walls and out your neighbours chest.

Hell Supes Spit went through a Robo-battlesuit....

Just imagine the power of tantric orgasm....

Fanboy
Super Strength and Invulnerability .

bitca360

But if you're invulnerable, how is that possible?

Not to get all technical, but to be all technical:

Its assumed that we are given a choice of 1, 2, 3; we are invulnerable to their effects (we won't suffer any more or less damage if we bite our tongue as we would without super-strength, our skin won't rip off running at mach-speeds, we won't melt ourselves w/ Heat Vision, etc)

But we have no experience with our powers, as Supes has since birth, correct?

In which case I'd take #2 & go off to practice using my powers in an open abandoned place until I'm capable of using them around people without accidentally hurting them...I guess you could do the same with any of them, but flying/speed would seem like the easiest to get a grip on & I'd want to use my powers ASAP LoL

chickenlover98
#1, wtf would the gov do? send tanks at me?

Placidity
#2 Superspeed.

That would give invisbility as a side effect when moving fast!

Can I turn back time by flying around the Earth really fast aswell?

Juntai
Supersenses.

Or

Superspeed.

Mr Master

Makes it possible to nearly replicate the others
and allows preparation for virtually anything.
thumb up

Mindship
Superstrength, super stamina and invulnerability
God help the person who parks like crap and takes up more than one spot.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Thats funny didn't I bring this up.... miffed:

Id go for 2.

llagrok
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Thats funny didn't I bring this up.... miffed:

Id go for 2.

Of course, you wouldn't need super intelligence.

Galan007
Originally posted by Placidity
Can I turn back time by flying around the Earth really fast aswell? none

llagrok
Originally posted by Galan007
failedtodetectseinfeldreference]

Phantom Zone
Of course, you wouldn't need super intelligence.

Part of super intelligence is the senses. The senses could drive you mad and actually high intelligence can drive a person mad as well, combining that with the senses may not be fun.

Scoobless
Can I get an unlimited supply of Teflon "S" shields to trap people in?

Soljer

illadelph12
Real World, #2.

Comic world, #3.

ultimatethor
Option 3.

Newjak
I would go with number 1 personally. The ability to basically enver tire would be pretty sweet.

psycho gundam
mr. immortal's total immortality.

with that, any other power is just a waiting game to access, for instance
the elders of the universe trained to gain their abilities (for the most part) and tech is easy to get. i could also learn magic in time, all martial arts, study various fields of science and history etc.

Soljer
Originally posted by psycho gundam

the elders of the universe trained to gain their abilities (for the most part) and tech is easy to get. i could also learn magic in time, all martial arts, study various fields of science and history etc.

Superman possesses Mr. Immortal's immortality?

ultimatethor
I would go with number 1 personally. The ability to basically enver tire would be pretty sweet.

Technically you could tire but only from activities that would tire superman such as fighting intergalactic threats and such. Howver aside george bush i doubt the availability of such threats in the real world.

psycho gundam
Superman possesses Mr. Immortal's immortality? i'm not sure what you are getting at.

but no superman doesn't have that power, but with the power of total immortality, knowledge and abilities surpassing superman's can be attained through time with tech, magic, and or training.

sure superman can through mr. immortal into the sun destroying him leaving only his essance but mr. immortal's essance will just outlive the sun and superman. then he can go about his life again.

Soljer

psycho gundam
damn....i missed that part.... embarrasment

my bad soljer big grin.

llagrok

Read the OP

The Boss
damn....i missed that part.... embarrasment
laughing out loud

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by Starscream M
or if you choose the legal route, join any sports team and get paid millions How is joining a sport based on human ability when you have super powers legal?

Especially because I'm assuming you'd keep your powers a secret.

batdude123
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
How is joining a sport based on human ability when you have super powers legal?

If you sold the fact (or farse, rather) that you fatigue or struggle, and only exert yourself just hard enough... people wouldn't really know the difference. Aesthetically, people wouldn't know that you could kick the shit out of everybody on the field.

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by batdude123
If you sold the fact (or farse, rather) that you fatigue or struggle, and only exert yourself just hard enough... people wouldn't really know the difference. Aesthetically, people wouldn't know that you could kick the shit out of everybody on the field. I didn't ask how you could pull it off. no expression

I asked how it was legal.

Since apparently that's the legal route...

batdude123
I didn't ask how you could pull it off. no expression

I asked how it was legal.

Since apparently that's the legal route...

True. lulz

The only way would be to tell everyone you're human... which, in turn, makes it illegal.

ultimatethor

Something is illegal when you violate the rules. If there is no rule preventing superhuman people from playing thhen it cant be illegal. Its not like you took performance enhancing drugs.

MightyEInherjar
Definitely 3.

Super Intelligence would be cool, sure, but I like the versatility of having heat vision and freeze breath as superpowers would give you. Provided you have the level of control Superman has with all 4 of these powers, this package would rule.

It would be great be able to manipulate your environment however discretely or indiscreetly you wanted. With the heat vision, you could zap a fly a football field away (with the eyesight given by super senses), or if you felt like being reckless, slice a skyscraper in half. Mess up and draw the unwanted attention of the government or public? Use your super intelligence to get out of it.

So many possibilities with this package, and (providing you get Superman's control as well) all the advantages of being a human.

Symmetric Chaos

You just get the powers. There part of who you are and you'd still technically be human. Until new rules were passed that said people who are, let's invent a new PC term, "extreme physical outliers" could not compete nothing would prevent you from legal playing as long as you don't use powers in ways that break the rules (ie melting a player's shoes into the pavement, building an ice bride to go over the defense in hockey or whatever)

Soljer
You just get the powers. There part of who you are and you'd still technically be human. Until new rules were passed that said people who are, let's invent a new PC term, "extreme physical outliers" could not compete nothing would prevent you from legal playing as long as you don't use powers in ways that break the rules (ie melting a player's shoes into the pavement, building an ice bride to go over the defense in hockey or whatever)

If I recall correctly, most sports have a cover-all rule on the books about getting or maintaining an unfair advantage over other players, in order to circumvent loopholes.

illadelph12

Doesn't super speed also come with a super fast metabolic rate and accelerated healing?

Raoul
Originally posted by illadelph12
Doesn't super speed also come with a super fast metabolic rate and accelerated healing?

in most cases, aye...

illadelph12
In Supes case?

Soljer
In Supes case?

Superman has a healing factor, though I believe it stems more from direct sunlight absorption than from super speed. He has also never been depicted as requiring mass amounts of food - in fact, I believe he is capable of sustaining himself on sunlight alone.

Raoul
In Supes case?

pretty much what soljer said...

llagrok
Originally posted by Raoul
pretty much what soljer said...

Is that Cassidy from Preacher in your sig?

Creshosk
Is that Cassidy from Preacher in your sig? That's cyclops.. and Emma.

Raoul
Is that Cassidy from Preacher in your sig?

Originally posted by Creshosk
That's cyclops.. and Emma.

lulz.

carnage52
id have 1 so i could crush my foes into patte.or if im in a violent rampaging take over the world mo0d id choose 3.

Obsidian Fury

#2 for sure. Imagine the things you could accomplish big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.