Matchmaker: Trunks and Ami

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
Alright, here's something new! We have Trunks from DBZ and Ami(Mercury) from SM, I was wondering if you believe that they would made a good couple. Both are incredibly intelligent, to genius status. Both fight for the good of mankind. Both of them have had an opportunity to see their future selves. Both of them represent leaders that are incredibly powerful although not too intelligent but have good sense. Another interesting thing is that they both have blue hair. Both of them have parents that were involved in the field of science in some way! I believe that they would made a perfect match but I would like to here your take on it!

Also, For the reason that this topic talks about the subject of soulmates, I want you all to have some good sense and don't get explicit. No foul language whatsoever. If have an intention of doing it I would advise you not to answer the thread, I want clean responses. I'm bringing out two clean characters and I dont anything perverted in this. Thank you for your consideration and enjoy!

chickenlover98
ok trunks accidently kills her while they have sex. not bein mean or ne thing but we can clearly tell that they cannot completely control their strength to human levels. this is seen when goku repeatedly breaks things in his house. or he could just accidently kill her many other ways.

btw i dont think this kinda thread is a good idea. you get stupid comments. IE: mine smile

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by atv2
Both of them represent leaders that are incredibly powerful although not too intelligent but have good sense. Another interesting thing is that they both have blue hair.

Trunks has purple hair, not blue.

atv2
So far, things have been good between Goku and Chichi, Chichi is still living. Another thing, this thread can work out, just keep the comments good that's all. I'm asking for a competition between the two, just a compatibility view. Keep it clean and everything will be alright!

Magee
Closed.

Ozone
You're not a moderator.

Hidden Lotus
dont know who Ami is, but trunks is hella cool stick out tongue

atv2
Thank You! Trunks is Cool and Ami(Mercury) runs on the cold!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.