Rots Anakin Skywalker vs Darth Krayt and Cade Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sithlord1138
Takes place on Korribon
All Out Fight

0°Mandalore°0
Hmm... this one's hard to call. Though we don't know exactly how good Krayt was with a saber, we do know that he is talented. Plus, his incredibly resistant armour could make a difference in a fight.
Cade Skywalker, on the other hand, is also very skilled and extremely talented.. though I don't think he's that good with the saber just yet.
Hell, I don't know. I'll post when I make up my mind.

Darth Scythe
Anakin's not in control of his anger enough yet here. Considering A'sharad(who only presumably grew in power) pimp slapped him a year or so earlier on Jabiim, I say he gets monkeyf*cked by the two of them.

Darth_Glentract
Anakin gets pwned.

tulakhordpwns
legacy peoples win

sithlord1138
man i need 2 stop making so many 1 sided fights no expression

vader11
Anakin may lose.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by sithlord1138
Takes place on Korribon
All Out Fight

This is a good fight. Anakin may lose.

0°Mandalore°0
If he loses, it won't be without a good fight.

Manslayer
Well krayt has his saber resistant armour and both of them got talent. Im sure anakin can beat them individually but i doubt he can do it to both of them at the same time

Darth Subjekt
People keep saying that Anakin isn't in control of his fear and anger yet, but that's exactly how he ass-raped Dooku. He was in complete control of everything and it allowed him to perform an incredible feat. Too many people judge him based on his OB1 duel. Granted he wasn't in that great of control in Ep2, but that's not RoTS where he only lost control once...and that was for the sake of getting him into that suit for the next movie.

Count Makashi
Well said Subjekt, Anakin is a beast in a saber combat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.