i wanna meet god

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chickenlover98
and punch him in the face. he has done nothing to help mankind(if he exists) there has been no proof of the after life and if there is you shouldnt have to praise someone to get in. if he didnt like the devil he could go back in time and un create him. he's a dick

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by chickenlover98
and punch him in the face. he has done nothing to help mankind(if he exists) there has been no proof of the after life and if there is you shouldnt have to praise someone to get in. if he didnt like the devil he could go back in time and un create him. he's a dick

The God of the Bible and Quran is an egotistic, hypocritical, cruel, immature, moody, self-condradicting, male-chovuenist being.

Blax_Hydralisk
Just like all Humans.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
The God of the Bible and Quran is an egotistic, hypocritical, cruel, immature, moody, self-condradicting, male-chovuenist being.

So are the Deities described by many religions.

debbiejo
Yes, they are just like people with their emotions and flaws. Not perfect.

chickenlover98
chouvanist i dont care about. women have more rights in america than men. easily u dont have a girl say something rude about a guy like his penis is small and get sent to men sensitivity training.

debbiejo
??

chickenlover98
cpear of destiny mentioned chouvanists

debbiejo
Oh, well it's true.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Oh, so dying to save an ungrateful **** such as yourself isn't doing anything good?

**** off and die. (I need to be a moderator.)

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So are the Deities described by many religions.
Particularity Greek mythology.

chickenlover98
um frankly i dont care if jesus died for "mans sins" him dying doesnt mean shit. do you know hwo you christians celebrate his death? with a ****ing tree and lights. very appreciative. i am jewish by birth, but i am an atheist. give me a god damn reason to have faith.

Nellinator
um frankly i dont care if jesus died for "mans sins" him dying doesnt mean shit. do you know hwo you christians celebrate his death? with a ****ing tree and lights. very appreciative. i am jewish by birth, but i am an atheist. give me a god damn reason to have faith. That is not how we celebrate his death. Christmas is His birth. You have proven yourself to be rather ignorant.

chickenlover98
either way. the way u celebrate anything about jesus is rediculus. you keep models and statues of him nailed on te cross. i dont care that its a reminder. if you got your arm ripped off would you keep it on a pedestal? its rediculus that u torture yourselves with the knowledge of your saviors death constantly. its not hard to see why we have jack thompsons

Boris
its not hard to see why we have jack thompsons

Eh... wa??????

God hate videogames too?! ZOMG!

leonheartmm
god is a kid with an ant farm. sum1 needs to take down the child.

Nellinator
either way. the way u celebrate anything about jesus is rediculus. you keep models and statues of him nailed on te cross. i dont care that its a reminder. if you got your arm ripped off would you keep it on a pedestal? its rediculus that u torture yourselves with the knowledge of your saviors death constantly. its not hard to see why we have jack thompsons You are ignorant. Thank you for sweeping generalizations that represent only a portion of the Christian population. I also don't think you understand why he death is celebrated even though it is less celebrated than the resurrection.

true2u
One thing that I love about God is, God gives you and I the right to choose/believe what you want and do what you want to do, it's all up to you. Things happen in this world that people blame God forbig grineath, War, Sickness and many other things but people have to take responsibility for what they do good or bad.

Some one said something about Jesus dieing for the sins of the world and I myself, I'm grateful for Him dieing for my sins. Sin entered this world by the sin of one man Adam (Genesis) which separated mankind from the presence of God and because of one man Jesus Christ, bridged the gap between man and God. God wanted a way to redeem mankind back to Him, that's why Jesus came and died for you and I and yes even for those that don't believe in Him He loves you. (John)

God did not make Hell for you and I He made it for Satan and the other fallen angels. But because people choose to live a sinful life, a life that goes against Gods ways and plan for them, there people going to hell, That unfortunate. God says Choose you this day who you going to serve. If God be your God the serve God and if satan be your god then serve satan.

Remember this, that this God that you all hate so much and blame for every bad thing that happens, He loves you so much that He gave His life for you (even if you don't believe). And one day you will have stand before a Holy and Just God and give and account for your life and what you have said and your thoughts and the things that you have done. Sin equals death but God equals life (heaven). There is so much to tell and I can't put it all here in one setting. Love you all True2u35

responses welcome

chickenlover98
if god loves us. why make humans evil. yes humans are inherantly evil and unjust they have to work to be good. he could have completely erradicated that by not making earth but just heaven. living doesnt even make sense if god exists. why live in hell compared to a wonderful heaven? if you love god so much find out if he's there. i for one dont believe it. if you can PROVE, I WILL SAY AGAIN< PROVE he exists get back to me

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I'm quite convinced that you're a troll.

chickenlover98
how can u troll a religion forum?

leonheartmm
neither jesus nor adam have any relation to us. we are not responsible for either of their actions. and for the most part were not even linked to jesus by HIS bloodline. cause he was supposedly fatherless{and its claimed} childless. even if he did have a child only very few will have his blood. so any way you cut it, the actions of those two were neither our responsibility, nor were they instigated by us or we were accomplices in them. both original sin and sum1 else paying for your sins are absolutely stupid concepts.

Quiero Mota
how can u troll a religion forum?

See: JesusIsAlive

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
See: JesusIsAlive

laughing

lord xyz
The God of the Bible and Quran is an egotistic, hypocritical, cruel, immature, moody, self-condradicting, male-chovuenist being. That's because they make it up as they go along.

if god loves us. why make humans evil. yes humans are inherantly evil and unjust they have to work to be good. he could have completely erradicated that by not making earth but just heaven. living doesnt even make sense if god exists. why live in hell compared to a wonderful heaven? if you love god so much find out if he's there. i for one dont believe it. if you can PROVE, I WILL SAY AGAIN< PROVE he exists get back to me Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
I'm quite convinced that you're a troll. I agree, but lets wait til he gets banned. He should learn after that.

true2u
God did not make humans evil. Yes we are were born into sin. and that happened because of Adams sin when God told him that he could eat of anything in the garden except of the tree that was in the center of the garden. but he did and that is what cause sin to enter into the world. (one mans sin brought sin into the world). Yes you can choose to work at being and doing what is right. we can't be good on our own that's why we need Jesus, our flesh is weak and wants what makes it feel good, but the Holy Spirit helps us to seek after things that are of the Spirit.

God destroyed the earth the first time because of sin and today man still had the choice to sin or not to sin and once again man choose to sin. Sin separates us from God. The earth this earth will be destoryed and this time there will be no more sin. (there is more to it then this the whys and whens) to get the full understanding.

question for you. Why do you say "living doesn't make sense if God exists"? We end up in Hell because of the choices that we make. When we live a life of sin a life with out God.you can have heaven if you believe and except Jesus Christ as your personal Savior. Get to know Him. Its worth it. God is always there.

Gods grace and mercy still have you hear. Why is it that you do not believe, that God does not exist? What Happen in your life? I'm going to tell you over and over again that God Loves you no matter if you believe in Him or not. I know that it is hard to believe in something that you can not see, but that does not mean that Its not real. How do you explain that the earth moves, that the earth does not fall, that the start and clouds are just in the sky, how do you explain humans existence. God is real my friend, and He loves you even though you don't love Him. Love ya, talk to you later

chickenlover98
ill say what i said in the other thread while also answering your question. first your questtion to me.

perhaps i didnt phraise my response correctly, why should we live in a world where pain and suffering exists when killing yourself would lead you to an idealistic world where there is no pain and suffering yet only happiness. why live at all, when you can be much hapier in your illusionistic world? if you believe in your heaven so much(i mean this in no mean way or am in no way advocating suicide) why do you not join him. its the fear that it isnt real that keeps you earthbound. you cant accept that its a sham yet you wont join him? that my friend is a betrayel of faith

if god loves me, then why condemn me to hell for anything. if his love is eternal and ever lasting i should be able to slaughter a country and still end up in heaven. therefore god does not love you in everyway possible. you say god will not accept you into heaven if you do not believe in jesus but you say he loves you whether you believe in him or not. seems like a shitty way of showing it huh?

lord xyz
Originally posted by true2u
God did not make humans evil. Yes we are were born into sin. and that happened because of Adams sin when God told him that he could eat of anything in the garden except of the tree that was in the center of the garden. but he did and that is what cause sin to enter into the world. (one mans sin brought sin into the world). Yes you can choose to work at being and doing what is right. we can't be good on our own that's why we need Jesus, our flesh is weak and wants what makes it feel good, but the Holy Spirit helps us to seek after things that are of the Spirit.

God destroyed the earth the first time because of sin and today man still had the choice to sin or not to sin and once again man choose to sin. Sin separates us from God. The earth this earth will be destoryed and this time there will be no more sin. (there is more to it then this the whys and whens) to get the full understanding.

question for you. Why do you say "living doesn't make sense if God exists"? We end up in Hell because of the choices that we make. When we live a life of sin a life with out God.you can have heaven if you believe and except Jesus Christ as your personal Savior. Get to know Him. Its worth it. God is always there.

Gods grace and mercy still have you hear. Why is it that you do not believe, that God does not exist? What Happen in your life? I'm going to tell you over and over again that God Loves you no matter if you believe in Him or not. I know that it is hard to believe in something that you can not see, but that does not mean that Its not real. How do you explain that the earth moves, that the earth does not fall, that the start and clouds are just in the sky, how do you explain humans existence. God is real my friend, and He loves you even though you don't love Him. Love ya, talk to you later So God created Man, and he went agianst god. What a huuuuge **** up.

chickenlover98
lolz. true2u still aint answered my post.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
A RAEP SPIDER appears!

chickenlover98
w/e u say

Critic

You just described humans. I love how people complain about the imperfections of God, yet they cannot seem to realize their own imperfections. It's a tragedy, really. See? Humans are hypocrites as well.

chickenlover98
the imperfections(this is all from the bible) are from god. remember? god made man "in his image" therefore god is flawed. wallah

Critic
Le Ignorance.

chickenlover98
sorry im not french. less ur usin spanish which i speak a lil of. habla poquito espanol. and what pretell am i ignorant of?

Critic
I'm drowning in a sea of assumptions.

lil bitchiness
You do not have to be a scholar to participate in this forum but try to act like one.

And please do be considerate of other people's time. Not everyone has all day to hang out on the internet and troll with random unrelated posts.

This forum is for serious discussions. Treat it like that please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.