What would happen if Superman and Batman went to the Marvel Universe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
How would the two most iconic DC superheroes' presence affect the Marvel Universe and all its inhabitants? Would they shake everything up or would they have little impact? Post your theories!

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/41000/40474/88564-superman--batman_400.jpg

llagrok
They'd beat up Cap and The Sentry?

kevdude
They would get rid of Thanos finally then take the spot light big grin. then relax with some cold ones with Adam Warlock

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by llagrok
They'd beat up Cap and The Sentry? no. yes.

batdude123

Priest
Supes will get pawned by Thanos!!
Batman will get owned by DOOM!!!

llagrok
Superman > Darkseid > Thanos

Priest
disgust

Soljer

Not after what Darthgoober and Tricksterpriest did to them....stick out tongue.

Innerhype
Iron Man would show up at their doorstep and ask them to register.

Superman would agree.

Batman would disagree.

Civil War begins anew!

willRules
Superman would nearly die from realising that for some mysterious reason he cannot absorb energy from the MU sun. Almost powerless, he would start his own insurance agency and becoming the most boring person in MU. no expression

Batman has a sex change operation, buys a pet tarantula and becomes a world class monopoly player until he is shot. no expression By The resurrected corpse of Uncle Ben. no expression

Alfheim
Originally posted by Innerhype
Iron Man would show up at their doorstep and ask them to register.

Superman would agree.

Batman would disagree.

Civil War begins anew!

Yeah I could see that happening.

Magee
I can't see Superman agreeing to register, that would practically ruin the contrast that is Clark / Superman and getting rid of the most interesting aspect of the character wouldn't be a great idea.

Alfheim
Originally posted by willRules
Superman would nearly die from realising that for some mysterious reason he cannot absorb energy from the MU sun. Almost powerless, he would start his own insurance agency and becoming the most boring person in MU. no expression

Batman has a sex change operation, buys a pet tarantula and becomes a world class monopoly player until he is shot. no expression By The resurrected corpse of Uncle Ben. no expression

wierdo.

WrathfulDwarf
They start a new superhero team.

Justice League of Avengers!

roughrider
Superman would fly out to the heartland, where he would try to get an audience with Thor about Asgard floating in the farm country of Oklaholma, but Heimdall won't let him inside. stick out tongue Finally, Thor comes out...

Thor - "No Mortals allowed. Understand? Your own government agreed. Unless you have a taste for hammer & magic lighting, I suggest you leave my doorstep. I'm busy." (Thunder booms in the background.)

Superman - "Ah - OK. I just heard you had an autographed picture from Captain America, and I wanted to barter for it. But, I see this is not a good time. (points east) I'll just be over that way, in Kansas. I'll mail ahead next time. Alright? (Flies off)"...I thought that guy was supposed to be jolly, with mead out for guests..."

Meanwhile, Batman goes to see Iron Man about The Registration Act.

Batman - "You're kind of a control freak, aren't you? I respect that. I get the same flak myself."

Iron Man - "Well - thank you."

Batman - "Who's your second-in-command?

Iron Man - "Well, I've got Maria Hill at SHIELD..."

Batman - "I've seen her file. Overeager and career-hungry. You should trade up."

Iron Man - "Trade up?"

Batman - (smiles)"This could be the start of a beautiful friendship..." big grin

Citizen V
Originally posted by batdude123
Yes. Yes.

smile

No. Yes.

smile.

Alfheim
Originally posted by roughrider
Superman would fly out to the heartland, where he would try to get an audience with Thor about Asgard floating in the farm country of Oklaholma, but Heimdall won't let him inside. stick out tongue Finally, Thor comes out...

Thor - "No Mortals allowed. Understand? Your own government agreed. Unless you have a taste for hammer & magic lighting, I suggest you leave my doorstep. I'm busy." (Thunder booms in the background.)

Superman - "Ah - OK. I just heard you had an autographed picture from Captain America, and I wanted to barter for it. But, I see this is not a good time. (points east) I'll just be over that way, in Kansas. I'll mail ahead next time. Alright? (Flies off)"...I thought that guy was supposed to be jolly, with mead out for guests..."

Meanwhile, Batman goes to see Iron Man about The Registration Act.

Batman - "You're kind of a control freak, aren't you? I respect that. I get the same flak myself."

Iron Man - "Well - thank you."

Batman - "Who's your second-in-command?

Iron Man - "Well, I've got Maria Hill at SHIELD..."

Batman - "I've seen her file. Overeager and career-hungry. You should trade up."

Iron Man - "Trade up?"

Batman - (smiles)"This could be the start of a beautiful friendship..." big grin

That was good especially the Iron man Batman dialogue. At any rate they would probably stab each other in the back sooner or later.

WrathfulDwarf
Wolverine: Bub!

Superman: Hello, nice to meet you Logan.

Wolverine: Bub! *smokes cigar*

Superman: Not much of social person.

Wolverine: bub! bub!

Superman: Are you mentally challenge?

Batman: Clark, if you think that guy is annoying try talking to this one here....

Hulk: Hulks smash good!

Darth Vicious
I think for Superman it would be a whole diffrent game. He wont be the top dog. Sentry would kick his @$$. WWHulk would kick his @$$. Reed/Doom/Iron Man would find a way to beat him. Dr.Strange wouldhave a field day with him.

Batman would just find a new city to protect. He'll adapt and he'll probably take down the Punisher first. Then he'll join the New Avengers.

DigiMark007
Not a bad idea, but use this:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=352995&highlight=title%3A%28draft%29+userid%3A40738

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.