Thanos with 10 Qwardian Rings versus Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Thanos obtains 10 Qwardian Rings and trains with them until he gains full mastery over their powers. He sets out to take over Earth, will he succeed? Marvel Earth may seek help throughout the Marvel Universe.

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/8000/7607/66870-thanos_400.jpg

quanchi112
hell yeah he succeeds.

masterbruce
Originally posted by quanchi112
hell yeah he succeeds.

What if Galactus decides to step in and help Marvel Earth?

quanchi112
Originally posted by masterbruce
What if Galactus decides to step in and help Marvel Earth? why would he?

masterbruce
why would he?

I said in my hypo that Marvel Earth could seek help...and Galactus seems to have a soft spot for Earth.

quanchi112
I said in my hypo that Marvel Earth could seek help...and Galactus seems to have a soft spot for Earth. ur a tricky one arent you?

masterbruce
ur a tricky one arent you?

well, do you think Thanos could take Galactus with mastery over 10 power rings?

Kutulu
well, do you think Thanos could take Galactus with mastery over 10 power rings?

No he wouldn't, but why the heck would Galactus step in? That doesn't make sense.

Kurash
my initial thought is thanos

Sundipped
If Marvel Earth could seek help then the Phoenix Force would be called upon and Thanos would be crushed.

Utrigita
They call help Thanos gets defeated, and even if they doesn't then WWH should be capable of defeating him stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
They call help Thanos gets defeated, and even if they doesn't then WWH should be capable of defeating him stick out tongue i hope ur not serious with this ww hulk stuff here. i think u are joking and pray u are as well.

vlaaad12345
WWh couldnt take regular thanos let alone one with 10 power rings.

Power16
What about MM, how would he fair out against this Thanos.

Utrigita
i hope ur not serious with this ww hulk stuff here. i think u are joking and pray u are as well.

I would like you to notice the stick out tongue which would implicate a joke erm

King_Mungi
Sooo? are skyfathers banned? and the likes of Scarlet Witch and Mad Jim Jaspers and Jamie Braddock, etc. banned?

Also why do people think more rings make you stronger? It was stated in comics they don't or more people would try to get more.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Sooo? are skyfathers banned? and the likes of Scarlet Witch and Mad Jim Jaspers and Jamie Braddock, etc. banned?

Also why do people think more rings make you stronger? It was stated in comics they don't or more people would try to get more.
Maybe because guardians only issue one ring?what are they going to say hey ***** gimme more rings?if they arent anymore powerful why does cyborg sport 8-10 of them or why did hal grab a bunch instead of just one if it doesnt make a difference in power.

Soljer
Didn't someone compare it to holes in a bucket?

You only have so much power - your will/fear power. That's the bucket of water.

A ring is like a hole in a bucket. It allows your will/fear power to trickle out. More holes means more water pours out.

The overall POWER is the same limited source. It just is comes in larger quantities.

Or something. I dunno. I've already started rolling, so maybe none of this makes sense.

TricksterPriest
There are a shit load of people who can stop Thanos normally, and the 10 rings don't add that much.

guy222
Thanos obtains 10 Qwardian Rings and trains with them until he gains full mastery over their powers. He sets out to take over Earth, will he succeed? Marvel Earth may seek help throughout the Marvel Universe.

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/8000/7607/66870-thanos_400.jpg

The Celestials are returning to Earth

Tiamut is in San Fran

Thanos loses

King_Mungi
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Maybe because guardians only issue one ring?what are they going to say hey ***** gimme more rings?if they arent anymore powerful why does cyborg sport 8-10 of them or why did hal grab a bunch instead of just one if it doesnt make a difference in power.

Ummm...no, it was stated possession of more than one power ring does not increase a ring wielder's strength. It may be a psychological advantage, increasing a ring wielder's confidence, but doesn't give them more power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.