The Outworld Emperor, Shao Kahn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great

MadMel
shao kahn FTW
thanks for all the MK threads big grin

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by MadMel
shao kahn FTW
Yeah, but I prefer Onaga more-so, though Shao Kahn was still awesome in the live action MKC series and the 2nd MK movie.

Fight between him and Raiden:

QqNOFZ9IcSs

Talk about clash of the titans. big grin

JacopeX
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc252/AaronMaster2007/SHAOKAHN.gif

Once you see that sprite, the first thing you say is "I lost already."

smile

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by JacopeX

smile

Nah, it was Kahn taunting you before the match that makes you say that.

shin_gear
SNES MK sprites were wierd. They look like real human beings.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by shin_gear

Maybe so, but they look a hell of a lot better than the Sega Genesis sprites.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by JacopeX

smile
Every time I see a MK sprite like that nowadays, makes me wonder what it would've been like having a 2-D version like that of Onaga or Blaze >.>...

JacopeX
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Nah, it was Kahn taunting you before the match that makes you say that. I am so good at MKII, yet I get my ass kicked by Shao Kahn in seconds with his red stars and his random knee hits. erm

Snafu the Great
Shao Kahn Ridicule Dump

Mortal Kombat II

vI08KqPXlwA

Mortal Kombat Trilogy

s2d3sYL5ZLw

Ridley_Prime
Still waiting for Shao Khan's ending to be uploaded so I can see Superman-Prime! *shakes fist*
This had better be true.

Luminatus
Just thought I'd post this as I'm referencing it enough lately:

"Upon breaching the portal into Earth, Shao Kahn slowly transforms the planet into a part of the Outworld itself.

Kahn strips the Earth of all human life: Claiming every soul as his own."
http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/games/mk3/

Kazenji
Originally posted by Wandering Flame

Thats because they were real human beings.

Sin_Volvagia
Shao Kahn was the best boss of MK. Too bad the series will never be the same.

9tayxVVk0oo

L0l3-LsTJrc

Ridley_Prime
IMO, it's Onaga whose the best boss of MK, though Khan's all right too I guess, but it's too bad MKvsDC didn't really do him justice.
Aside from the gayness that was Dark Khan, Shao Khan himself seemed pretty watered down, with having no fatality, or even his classic taunts as a special move..

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
IMO, it's Onaga whose the best boss of MK, though Khan's all right too I guess, but it's too bad MKvsDC didn't really do him justice.
Aside from the gayness that was Dark Khan, Shao Khan himself seemed pretty watered down, with having no fatality, or even his classic taunts as a special move..

Onaga has boring moves.

Ridley_Prime
Nah. His shockwave/dirty face move is pretty cool, and he has the best, most cinematic throw in the entire series.
In Deception anyway.

Luminatus
Onaga may be the main big bad but Shinnok is the most evil and powerful MK villain.

Ridley_Prime
Based on what? erm Shinnok was able to get banished to the Netherrealm by Raiden alone, whereas the Thunder God and Deadly Alliance combined could not beat Onaga.

Luminatus
He was banished to the Nettherealm by Raiden and the Elder Gods. This is said in the MK Mythologies manual which goes into far more detail about Shinnok's fall than the MK4 opening.

Shinnok was once a full powered Elder God. That's above Onaga even with Kamidogu. The unfused Kamidogu anyway.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Luminatus
He was banished to the Nettherealm by Raiden and the Elder Gods. This is said in the MK Mythologies manual which goes into far more detail about Shinnok's fall than the MK4 opening.

Shinnok was once a full powered Elder God. That's above Onaga even with Kamidogu. The unfused Kamidogu anyway.
Onaga defeated the Elder Gods single-handedly in his secret Deception ending (check his respect thread if you don't know what I'm talking about), whereas Shinnok has gotten overwhelmed even by Johnny Cage, to the point where he had to retreat (according to Cage's Armageddon bio)...

But enough about this.

Ridley_Prime
Proof that Shao Kahn is a gay homo. No one can deny it now!

wbeXI45wNyQ

Snafu the Great
Even as a baby, Shao Kahn was a little bastard.

DnzaQ4DtHLQ

Shao Kahn may be a fan of Conan the Barbarian.

Kg1DjWNX7GA

Snafu the Great
I just returned from Anime Weekend Atlanta and I met the guy who did the voice of Shao Kahn and Baraka in the new MK movie. He's pretty cool, and he's a tourney player.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.