$180 million lotto rollover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zebedee
In Europe. What would you do if you one that much money?

Kelly_Bean
A good portion of that money would be taken off from the government, but a lot would still be left--too much to have anything to do with. laughing out loud I'd donate a good portion of it to charities and places in need, and the rest I'd spend on a house and a car and about 20 dogs.

Zebedee
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
A good portion of that money would be taken off from the government, but a lot would still be left--too much to have anything to do with. laughing out loud I'd donate a good portion of it to charities and places in need, and the rest I'd spend on a house and a car and about 20 dogs.

It would only be taken by the Government if you stayed in the U.K. or made a high tax nation your base. I would move to Monaco.

Schecter
i would do nothing.

SelphieT
If I lived in Euro......

Man, so many things I could do to help save the environment and world.

I'd have to do some serious planning first.

Shakyamunison
I would quit my job. Build a nice house and music studio. Take care of all my close family and friends. Open a night club, and party every night.

Zebedee
You can play online if your over 16 it doesn't matter where in the world you are. A ticket is 3 dollars.

Schecter
all it takes is a dollar and a delusion

Zebedee
Originally posted by Schecter
all it takes is a dollar and a delusion

Or three dollars and a great deal of luck. The odds are hundreds of million to one. I still have a ticket though.

Schecter
i was just making a play on the "all it takes is a dollar and a dream" slogan once used in the u.s.

Kelly_Bean
Speaking of the lottery a plantation here in my town had split between 8 or 13 people and went in on the lottery and they WON!

Zebedee
Speaking of the lottery a plantation here in my town had split between 8 or 13 people and went in on the lottery and they WON!

They must be pretty lucky.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Zebedee
They must be pretty lucky.
I know, I got so mad. stick out tongue My Grandma had been buying tickets for the past week or so and nobody had claimed it as of yesterday so I was getting that little twince of hope that maybe it was Grandma...but it wasn't. The plantation of people that went in on the tickets got it.

Schecter
twince

is that even a word?

Kelly_Bean
Twinge, I meant. Typo!

Robtard
i would do nothing.

Lol... probably the most honest answer.

Zebedee
i would do nothing.

Sorry i missed your answer earlier Schecter.
I'm asking would it change your life?

Robtard
You can play online if your over 16 it doesn't matter where in the world you are. A ticket is 3 dollars.

Do you have a link? I'll donate $3.00 to Europe.

pr1983
In Europe. What would you do if you one that much money?

well first i'd buy a ticket... and i did... i dont even know the odds of winning... messed

Zebedee
Originally posted by Robtard
Do you have a link? I'll donate $3.00 to Europe.

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/gaming/drawgame/displayEuroPlayslip.do

Robtard
Originally posted by pr1983
well first i'd buy a ticket... and i did... i dont even know the odds of winning... messed

If it's anything like the Lotto in the U.S., you have a better chance of getting hit by lightning on your birthday, for three consecutive birthdays.

Robtard
http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/gaming/drawgame/displayEuroPlayslip.do

Thanks, but it says "You must be aged 16 or over and a UK or Isle of Man resident to register"; I am neither. Oh well.

Zebedee
Thanks, but it says "You must be aged 16 or over and a UK or Isle of Man resident to register"; I am neither. Oh well.

Sotty, i'll have a look round on other countries sites, I speak bad german so I might find something there.

Robtard
Sotty, i'll have a look round on other countries sites, I speak bad german so I might find something there.

I would never give money to those shit loving pedos. No worriers though, there are two Lottos in Ca., if I want to play, I can.

Zebedee

pr1983
If it's anything like the Lotto in the U.S., you have a better chance of getting hit by lightning on your birthday, for three consecutive birthdays.

yay...

Robtard

Zebedee
Damn, that's 177.8 million U.S.D., I'd spend a dollar or two on a onetime shot. Link?

I can only find the friggin U.K. link I showed you. It's annoying. As one more would hard affect my odds lol.

Kelly_Bean
Found the article, it was actually more people than I expected.
http://www.kystandard.com/articles/2007/09/28/news/local_news/news01.txt

Ozone
Good job, Kelly.

Kelly_Bean
crzeyes I know, right?

lord xyz
In Europe. What would you do if you one that much money? Europe uses dollars now?

smoker4
Damn, that's 177.8 million U.S.D., I'd spend a dollar or two on a onetime shot. Link?

lolz at your dollars

lil bitchiness

Not in England. Lotto winnings are not taxable.

Oh and I would invest some of the money. The other I would put in Zurich bank.

Robtard
Originally posted by smoker4
lolz at your dollars

Yeah, yeah, yeah... don't make me get George Soros to break your little "Bank of England" again.

smoker4
Im ok, im with wu-tang financal

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Not in England. Lotto winnings are not taxable.

Oh and I would invest some of the money. The other I would put in Zurich bank.
Very lucky, then!

lord xyz
Yeah, yeah, yeah... don't make me get George Soros to break your little "Bank of England" again. Better than your bankers who steal all the money.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.