Weird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TRH
So I was like on the you tube page for USA for Burma,a thing for ending the dictatorship in Burma and I was like there looking at the first 3 comments on the page and the second one happened to be by Bloigen....I thought that was so weird.......you tube is a huge place and you just happen to run into someone from KMC...almost the equivalent of running into someone in the real world....I thought it was really odd...and....well...yes...weird!

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by TRH
So I was like on the you tube page for USA for Burma,a thing for ending the dictatorship in Burma and I was like there looking at the first 3 comments on the page and the second one happened to be by Bloigen....I thought that was so weird.......you tube is a huge place and you just happen to run into someone from KMC...almost the equivalent of running into someone in the real world....I thought it was really odd...and....well...yes...weird!
I know what you mean. ermm

SelphieT
Dirty Bloigen!

lord xyz
Bloigen is actually Chuck Norris.

Mywi
Bloigen is god!

TRH
Originally posted by Mywi
Bloigen is god! Yeah!

Mywi
there should be Bloigen holiday, something like xmas, yeah, Bloigmas

Thorrin
I thought Bloigen was a sexually contracted disease? ermmnone

TRH
hmm

the welsh one
no no Bloigen is a country

Kram3r
**** Bloigen. haermm

lord xyz
Damn him and his legacy.

Originally posted by Kram3r
**** Bloigen. haermm Go Krabbie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.