Do You Need Sex?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inspectah Deck
is it true you need sex to survive and maintain sane?

inimalist
yes

SelphieT
I don't, but then again I'm a woman. erm

WrathfulDwarf
With a woman...yes.

Rogue Jedi
I believe that sex is theraputic, helps you relax.

Robtard
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck

No, but it certainly helps a lot, and I stress "a lot".

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by inimalist
yes

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by SelphieT
I don't, but then again I'm a woman. erm

WTF does that mean? erm

Shelbert Lemon
I dont need sex to survive... but it certainly helps a lot.

Symmetric Chaos

No.

Kelly_Bean
Is that a general question or is that a personal question?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No.

I know at the very least it can help alleviate tremendous stress.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I know at the very least it can help alleviate tremendous stress.

Yup. Or cause it.

But that doesn't have much to do with survival or sanity unless you're under a dangerous amount of stress.

Nellinator
No.

Grinning Goku
Yup. Or cause it.

But that doesn't have much to do with survival or sanity unless you're under a dangerous amount of stress.

Well, a lot of things we use to curb stress can inadvertently cause it. Sex for an individual isn't a must, but it is necessary to continue the human race.

Healing Artisan
biologically, you can survive without sex. you dont need it.

but i WANT it.

sexy females drool

anaconda
we all do

Czarina_Czarina
no

it's not the sex, it's the person, and if you don't have the right person, it's not worth the time/energy. even if it's decades, it's not worth having sex just to have sex, that's boring. that's like reading just to read. i love bike riding, but i hate doing that indoors b/c it takes away from the experience. having sex just for sex is like a recreational sport or exercise, more so then a savoring event, such as outdoor biking or reading a great novel or non-fiction subject.

besides, if you think of the frequency of sex as food...if you eat the same meal everyday, you spoil the flavor, if you don't eat it all the time, it stays special.

and, it's always about the person, imo, not the act alone. it's like having company for dinner, it's always about the quality of the invites, not solely about the meal. even if the meal is bad, it doesn't matter if the company is good (of course, you cook or buy a great meal, but the company is very important in order to enjoy the experience, so sometimes, it's better to dine alone, just to respect yourself, even if you have to learn it the hard way (or from what i learned from the history channel yesterday, it's not solely about "horizontal refreshments"wink.

Czarina_Czarina
i ran out of time to edit, sorry:

it's always about the person, imo, not the act alone. it's like having company for dinner, it's always about the quality of the invites (and u have to judge that based on your own taste, not the tastes of others or family or peer pressure. you can't always eat tomatoes just b/c your friends tell you to, you may end up resenting it, eat or dine according to your palate. be true to your own taste, only you know what that experience brings to your heart and mind.

i can ask a family member to taste something before i eat it and ask their opinion, but at the end of the day, it's my palate not theirs, as we probably don't have the exact same taste buds, so our experiences may not be the same. but, if someone tells me i'm weird b/c i like sushi and i'm not Japanese, if i'm insecure, i may feel awkward about enjoying that taste in their company. i may like coconut or horseradish (not at the same time), but, i may not eat it around family members or ppl who find that kind of "outsider" dish/condiment palatable.

i doubt ppl are born with the exact same taste buds, so we may taste foods in different degrees of enjoyment or may leave a taste in the mouth of some but not all. thank God for variety in fruits and veggies, although I stick with my favorites, I still like to think I have options, we all like to think we have options, even if we don't.

Shakyamunison
In the remote past, those who needed sex to survive, had lots of sex and lots of children. They passed this need for sex to the future generations. Those who did not need sex to survive did not have sex and died without passing that trait along.

debbiejo
Sex = good

No sex = bad.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
Sex = good

No sex = bad.

You forgot to say ugh at the end.

debbiejo
UGH..Woman speak truth.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
WTF does that mean? erm

Alright, I'll personalize that a bit better.

I can live without sex, but I don't think I can live without touching my boobs. shrug

Shakyamunison

I can live without sex, but I don't think I can live without touching my boobs. shrug

laughing Thank you!

SelphieT
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
laughing Thank you!

Its just......boobs......and nipples.....ya know, the whole sha-bang, they're just too amazing to be left alone. Every once in a while, even if its not pleasurable.....you've just gotta grab them-okay I'll stop.

Czarina_Czarina
Sex = good

No sex = bad.

it depends on the sex partner.

and if you think of sex as food (b/c it deals with the pleasure sensor of the brain), the upper class have discriminating tastes (this goes without saying, but i don't know this from experience). it's the lower class that'll eat fast food and the worst cuts/meats and unfresh (but not spoiled) produce.

just think about the most expensive menus, they aren't common foods at all. and the rich don't eat much (nor do they have many children.. think about the aristicrates from every race on this planet, they usually don't produce much children). they eat QUALITY foods, the richest meats (if they eat meat), the richest flavor, the richest herbs (medicinal) and the freshest produce, fresh off the vine. i've only tasted abit of "wealthy" foods, and you can't over eat it, it's too concentrated. so, they end up eating less, and having nice skin and healthier appearance.

you can't have nice skin and hair and nails when eating fast food. fast food doesn't satisfy very long and it's cheap, so you eat it more. and ppl gain weight b/c that's all they can afford.

don't forget that i'm still talking about sex.

Shakyamunison
Its just......boobs......and nipples.....ya know, the whole sha-bang, they're just too amazing to be left alone. Every once in a while, even if its not pleasurable.....you've just gotta grab them-okay I'll stop.

Please don't stop. wink

Symmetric Chaos

Me either no expression

SelphieT
Me either no expression

Dude, a guy fondling his chest is pretty hot. laughing out loud

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Please don't stop. wink

Hahahaha! I know who's boobs I'll be grabbing tonight!

Shakyamunison
Dude, a guy fondling his chest is pretty hot. laughing out loud

Hahahaha! I know who's boobs I'll be grabbing tonight!

laughing evil face

debbiejo
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
it depends on the sex partner.

and if you think of sex as food (b/c it deals with the pleasure sensor of the brain), the upper class have discriminating tastes (this goes without saying, but i don't know this from experience). it's the lower class that'll eat fast food and the worst cuts/meats and unfresh (but not spoiled) produce.

just think about the most expensive menus, they aren't common foods at all. and the rich don't eat much (nor do they have many children.. think about the aristicrates from every race on this planet, they usually don't produce much children). they eat QUALITY foods, the richest meats (if they eat meat), the richest flavor, the richest herbs (medicinal) and the freshest produce, fresh off the vine. i've only tasted abit of "wealthy" foods, and you can't over eat it, it's too concentrated. so, they end up eating less, and having nice skin and healthier appearance.

you can't have nice skin and hair and nails when eating fast food. fast food doesn't satisfy very long and it's cheap, so you eat it more. and ppl gain weight b/c that's all they can afford.

don't forget that i'm still talking about sex. Nah, if you don't like who you're doing it with, just imagine it being someone else....Just don't yell out their name.. eek!

Symmetric Chaos
Nah, if you don't like who you're doing it with, just imagine it being someone else....Just don't yell out their name.. eek!

Or just sleep around.

debbiejo
Or dump the boring one.

Okay, we really don't need it, so let's all give it up for Lent. God will be happy.

Symmetric Chaos
Or dump the boring one.

Okay, we really don't need it, so let's all give it up for Lent. God will be happy.

Unless watching us is how he gets his sick old man kicks! omg

ADarksideJedi
If you are married and want children then I would say yes.jm

Czarina_Czarina
Nah, if you don't like who you're doing it with, just imagine it being someone else....Just don't yell out their name.. eek!

yeap. just like eating chicken, closing your eyes, repeating and picturing the following:

"it's salmon"

"i think i taste salmon with roasted scallons and a hint of black pepper w/ fresh duck-lemon sauce, a side order of kale dipped in extra virgin olive oil w/ garlic bits"

"ahhhhhhhhh"

and chasing it down with water, but imaging wine.

well, i guess it could work.

Robtard
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
If you are married and want children then I would say yes.jm

What if you're married and you don't want children?

Shelbert Lemon
......or done having children? ....and divorced?

StyleTime
......or adopting?.....or being artificially inseminated?

Symmetric Chaos
. . . or a robot?

Strangelove
No, I don't, but I'm still a virgin.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
No, I don't, but I'm still a virgin. once you have it, you cant live without it. not literally, but you know what I mean.

InnerRise
is it true you need sex to survive and maintain sane? No.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Rogue Jedi
figures.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
figures. Figures you'd have something to say to my response.

Wasn't necessary......as usual.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by InnerRise
Figures you'd have something to say to my response.

Wasn't necessary......as usual.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... dude, relax, I was joking.

Storm
People who abstain from sex can have an enjoyable life as well.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Storm
People who abstain from sex can have an enjoyable life as well. But it's better with sex.

debbiejo
yeap. just like eating chicken, closing your eyes, repeating and picturing the following:

"it's salmon"

"i think i taste salmon with roasted scallons and a hint of black pepper w/ fresh duck-lemon sauce, a side order of kale dipped in extra virgin olive oil w/ garlic bits"

"ahhhhhhhhh"

and chasing it down with water, but imaging wine.

well, i guess it could work. laughing out loud

Then after awhile you think...hmmm, I think I want some real salmon....lol

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud

Then after awhile you think...hmmm, I think I want some real salmon....lol you DAMN skippy.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Storm
People who abstain from sex can have an enjoyable life as well.

Indeed!

lord xyz
Originally posted by lord xyz
But it's better with sex.

SelphieT

STFU! *makes out*

Rogue Jedi
STFU! *makes out* with whom?

SelphieT
with whom?

Ahem, *brushes off self*, thats for me to know, and you to find out.

Rogue Jedi
Ahem, *brushes off self*, thats for me to know, and you to find out. pfftttt...what a gyp. sad

lord xyz
STFU! *makes out* I don't know whether to act sexy or happy. hmm

Mindship
Survive? No. Maintain sanity? Depends on the person and their life situation.

And just for the hell of it...
Does a person need love to survive and stay sane?
Yes to both (though this does not necessarily mean with a "special someone"wink.

Rogue Jedi
I'll take love over sex. most of the time, anyway.

Czarina_Czarina
sex=chocolate

Symmetric Chaos
sex=chocolate

*sigh*

You're not joking, are you?

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Is that a general question or is that a personal question?

general

lord xyz
I would so love to have sex. But it's not as if there's something wrong with me if I don't, but god why are women so attractive?

Czarina_Czarina
*sigh*

You're not joking, are you?

no. my first experience with food was pleasurable, my first experience with sex was rape.

i don't associate sex with anything great or a big deal. plus, it's really about having children, and i think if your life is shit, why add babies to it? and if your life is like shit b/c of how you look, why produce an image of what is going to be treated poorly. to have children, you have to have money, i don't have that. and to have children, you have to have the love of your life, that was always taken from me. so, there is no intelligent reason to carry any man's seed and place that life into this world.

other ppl can do it, but i won't. plus, if the public has more power over how your child is treated, moreso then you have over your own child, it only makes sense to have children when you are within a close net community in which the society is already establish and in the favor of your family, if you can't find that, i wouldn't want to offer these shits anything to f-uck around with in the next 18+ years. sorry.

and again, i think both love and money is important for having children, and you can't dictate who a person loves, that stuff can be a person that most would find odd. and that's half the reason to have children, the other is of course, if you can afford it. i am an engineer, but never can overcome my own finances, so why would i want to put a child here?

if it's a caste system that i am part of, i won't give to that system. (i am part east indian), i remember talking to an east indian about the caste system there, and telling him that if those folks would stop producing children, in 20 years or less, the entire caste lot will fall to the ground, and they would either have to find another "slave or servant" caste/race/family or they would have to start a civil war within their same caste and the loser becomes servants/slaves.

either way, i don't want to offer my body for 9 months stay in a system that won't work in my favor or any seed i would carry, so, i am here for the temporary. this is not my world and i was never treated as a welcome from the beginning, no need to enjoy sex so that i would end up carrying an image that would end up abused or used as a pulling match between races or families or castes or whatever the f-uck ppl place below/above them in order to feel better.

lord xyz
no. my first experience with food was pleasurable, my first experience with sex was rape. i don't associate sex with anything great or a big deal. plus, it's really about having children, and i think if your life is shit, why add babies to it? and if your life is like shit b/c of how you looks, why produce an image of what is going to be treated poorly. to have children, you have to have money, i don't have that. and to have children, you have to have the love of your life, that was always taken from me. so, there is no intelligent reason to carry any man's seed and place that life into this world. other ppl can do it, but i won't. plus, if the public has more power over how your child is treated, moreso then you have over your own child, it only makes sense to have children when you are within a close net community in which the society is already establish and in the favor of your family, if you can't find that, i wouldn't want to offer these shits anything to **** around with in the next 18+ years. sorry.

and again, i think both love and money is important for having children, and you can't dictate who a person loves, that stuff can be a person that most would find odd. and that's half the reason to have children, the other is of course, if you can afford it. i am an engineer, but never can overcome my own finances, so why would i want to put a child here?

if it's a caste system that i am part of, i won't give to that system. (i am part east indian), i remember talking to an east indian about the caste system there, and telling him that if those folks would stop producing children, in 20 years or less, the entire caste lot will fall to the ground, and they would either have to find another "slave or servant" caste/race/family or they would have to start a civil war within their same caste and the loser becomes servants/slaves. either way, i don't want to offer my body for 9 months stay in a system that won't work in my favor or any seed i woudl carry, so, i am here for the temporary. this is not my world and i was never treated as a welcome from the begining, no need to enjoy sex so that i would end up carrying an image that would end up abused or used as a puling match between races or families or castes or whatever the f-uck ppl place below them in order to feel better. Don't hate sex just because you happen to be bad at it.

Czarina_Czarina
Don't hate sex just because you happen to be bad at it.

no, not bad at it, i am not interested in it, nor the product of what it produces, you don't have children by eating or drinking or watching tv or exercising...there is only one natural way to have children and i don't want to carry any seeds into this system. i am here, so, i'm friendly, but i am not going to continue via genetics here on earth.

children need:

1. love
2. money
3. society

and if you don't have love or if your love is always going to be a control issue, it's not worth it. if you don't have money, there's no need to have children, why make them suffer? and if they are going to be a lower caste or if the society around them will pull you away from your child b/c they pick them over you or they like you but hate the way your child looks, why even bother. this planet is populated, there's plenty of people all over the place. i don't need sex. i do need chocolate.

Robtard
Eat all the chocolate you like and never **** again... it's certainly your right to do so, and I support it. There's certainly no reason for you to air out all your dirty laundry in here, page after page, thread after thread.

chillmeistergen
I'm pretty relieved to hear Czarina's not thinking of having kids.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Robtard
Eat all the chocolate you like and never **** again... it's certainly your right to do so, and I support it. There's certainly no reason for you to air out all your dirty laundry in here, page after page, thread after thread.

i am not airing my dirty laundry, i'm cleaning it. stick out tongue

and yeah, chocolate is much better then sex! cool

Schecter
i am not airing my dirty laundry, i'm cleaning it. stick out tongue

and yeah, chocolate is much better then sex! cool
WHAT???

lol i bet you weigh like 400 pounds.

lord xyz
no, not bad at it, i am not interested in it, nor the product of what it produces, you don't have children by eating or drinking or watching tv or exercising...there is only one natural way to have children and i don't want to carry any seeds into this system. i am here, so, i'm friendly, but i am not going to continue via genetics here on earth.

children need:

1. love
2. money
3. society

and if you don't have love or if your love is always going to be a control issue, it's not worth it. if you don't have money, there's no need to have children, why make them suffer? and if they are going to be a lower caste or if the society around them will pull you away from your child b/c they pick them over you or they like you but hate the way your child looks, why even bother. this planet is populated, there's plenty of people all over the place. i don't need sex. i do need chocolate. So you're not going to keep your genes alive?

Good.

Czarina_Czarina
So you're not going to keep your genes alive?

Good.

glad you like it.

see, when it comes to nagging ppl, the same folks who do it are the ones who continue, they need to nag in order to feel great, so if it's not me, it's someone else. just test this, when i don't post much, i use to come back on this board and see who else was being picked on, and you guessed it, the battles were still alive, if not "me", it's someone else. so, my theory is, if it's not my seed (that i carry) being picked on, it'll be yours or someone elses.

i have felt this way since age 9.

and btw, if a owned a hand gun, that guy who raped me would have been dead, and although i seem very plyable and kind, i know myself, and he would have been good as dead. some think that it's better to bully, but guess what? it's even better to let ppl be who they are and allow ppl the option to choose who they like or love.

Czarina_Czarina
btw, there is nothing evil or strange about the disdain for the guy who raped me (I don't hate him, but I hate what he did and it's not a great feeling toward him, I don't ill wish upon him, but his act caused a major change in every aspect of my life, including how I treated men and ppl who act or look similar in his behavior, he caused a huge ripple effect). in most states, a person has the right to defend their property, and your body is your property. so, don't read anything odd about that expression b/c there is nothing illegal about it and it would have been my constitutional right to defend myself and maybe even my life, b/c if he thought he could rape me, what else? the only reason he didn't come back a third time is b/c the second time he found out where I lived, & wanted to "talk" to me and i told him that if i saw him again, he wouldn't live and he apologized, so i didn't press charges.

MR.Grum
is it true you need sex to survive and maintain sane? if its a valid excuse than yes.

AngryManatee
Few things leave me physically exhausted, but sex is one of them.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Few things leave me physically exhausted, but sex is one of them. I dont get exhausted, I pace myself. wink I like to finish more than once, THEN I get exhausted.

leonheartmm
sex is required for sanity. yup. its very good for your body and mind in itself. regular sex is required for mental health. although not quite sanity.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by leonheartmm
sex is required for sanity. yup. its very good for your body and mind in itself. regular sex is required for mental health. although not quite sanity.

well, if you find the a replacement for sex that is just as enjoyable, it'll offer similar results. sex is over-rated.

SelphieT
I would so love to have sex. But it's not as if there's something wrong with me if I don't, but god why are women so attractive?

Women have beautiful bodies. Men.....well...... I love men but.....

lord xyz
Women have beautiful bodies. Men.....well...... I love men but..... Haha, our bodies aren't that bad. This reminds me of a joke:

Man: God, why did you make women so beautiful?
God: So you would be attracted to them.
Man: But why did you make them so stupid?
God: So they would be attracted to you!

SelphieT
Haha, our bodies aren't that bad. This reminds me of a joke:

Man: God, why did you make women so beautiful?
God: So you would be attracted to them.
Man: But why did you make them so stupid?
God: So they would be attracted to you!

Well....you know........ if you like guys, you're obviously going to like their bodies, which are very, very nice, but they aren't as gorgeous as a woman's body. I mean..... whatever.

lord xyz
Well....you know........ if you like guys, you're obviously going to like their bodies, which are very, very nice, but they aren't as gorgeous as a woman's body. I mean..... whatever. Well, men and women are different. It'ws all down to personal preference.

And are you bi or something?

AngryManatee
I dont get exhausted, I pace myself. wink I like to finish more than once, THEN I get exhausted.

Well yeah that's how it usually goes lol. It's usually the sexual equivalent of an endurance race, except I don't get a trophy in the end sad lol.

AngryManatee
well, if you find the a replacement for sex that is just as enjoyable, it'll offer similar results. sex is over-rated.

Sorry to say, but I havn't found anything else that'll make me go almost uncontrollably cross-eyed and have my legs almost go weak from satisfaction.

Edit: not even pleasure-driving, and I love cruising around more than just about anything.

SelphieT
Well, men and women are different. It'ws all down to personal preference.

And are you bi or something?

Maybe.

But it doesn't take a Bi person to realize women are more beautiful than men. shrug

Czarina_Czarina
Maybe.

But it doesn't take a Bi person to realize women are more beautiful than men. shrug

men look much better then women. why?

1. b/c women need makeup to look good,
2. we (women) hide behind cloths that leads to an allusive curve, and
3. the better the person's face, the less hair they need, women hide behind their hair, in other words, the less hair, the more you are relying on the structure of the face (and the skin tone) to give off attraction.

based on 1-3, i think men are more attractive and we women rely on either cloths or hair or make-up in order to acheive what (attractive) men do naturally (when that male is already attractive, not saying he would make an attractive female, as that's more an issue of bone structure position/size, etc.)

as far as body shape, i think men are much more attractive then any female's body. they tend to look better with a pop-belly then any female w/ a pop belly. but, fat or overweight doesn't give the body the true shape or structure, everyone looks better when they are in shape. men tend to get away with a pop belly b/c as long as it's not too obvious it's usually not bad at all (same with a small pop belly on a female)...i just think the male body looks better.

SelphieT
men look much better then women. why?

1. b/c women need makeup to look good,
2. we (women) hide behind cloths that leads to an allusive curve, and
3. the better the person's face, the less hair they need, women hide behind their hair, in other words, the less hair, the more you are relying on the structure of the face (and the skin tone) to give off attraction.

based on 1-3, i think men are more attractive and we women rely on either cloths or hair or make-up in order to acheive what men do naturally (when that male is already attractive, not saying he would make an attractive female, as that's more an issue of bone structure, etc.)

In my opinion, women are a lot prettier, even hairy, and without makeup. If you are a woman, and you NEED make up to look good, I'd hate to be you.

And I don't consider myself "gay" at all.

Czarina_Czarina
In my opinion, women are a lot prettier, even hairy, and without makeup. If you are a woman, and you NEED make up to look good, I'd hate to be you.

And I don't consider myself "gay" at all.

sorry, and i don't like the smell of women, i don't know if it's the natural secretion of the vagina or what, i don't like to smell it, it's a repulsive action on my part, so i don't like to smell ppl who just had sex, it's so obvious and i don't like the smell of it. and i barely like the smell (sexual) of men UNLESS i am attracted to that particular guy.

Sorry to say, but I havn't found anything else that'll make me go almost uncontrollably cross-eyed and have my legs almost go weak from satisfaction.

Edit: not even pleasure-driving, and I love cruising around more than just about anything.

If you're ticklish, it's the same thing as being tickled to death, your toss curl and you are very happy.

SelphieT
sorry, and i don't like the smell of women, i don't know if it's the natural secretion of the vagina or what, i don't like to smell it, it's a repulsive action on my part, so i don't like to smell ppl who just had sex, it's so obvious and i don't like the smell of it. and i barely like the smell (sexual) of men UNLESS i am attracted to that particular guy.

.....very interesting. Diet really does affect that "smell".

Czarina_Czarina
.....very interesting. Diet really does affect that "smell".

never mind....

Victor Von Doom
Why do you have a pathological need to mention race, regardless of topic?

Which you have now deleted.

SelphieT
never mind....

I'm not trying to convince you to be gay. I simply stated my opinion, and you responded to it.

I like how you changed your whole explanation to a simple, "never mind". Why'd you do that?

AngryManatee

If you're ticklish, it's the same thing as being tickled to death, your toss curl and you are very happy.

Lies. I'm ticklish and it feels nothing like that. You just have a bad opinion about sex because you've had horrible experiences with it.

Adam_PoE
Do you need sex?

I am doing well in that department, thank you.

InnerRise
I believe both Men and Women can equally be as "pretty."

And in some cases one is prettier than the other.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Why do you have a pathological need to mention race, regardless of topic?

Which you have now deleted.

what do you mean? i didn't mention race and stop baiting.

Lies. I'm ticklish and it feels nothing like that. You just have a bad opinion about sex because you've had horrible experiences with it.

if u say so.

Victor Von Doom
what do you mean? i didn't mention race and stop baiting.

For whose benefit are you lying? You know that I know what you wrote. Selphie read it too.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
For whose benefit are you lying? You know that I know what you wrote. Selphie read it too.

i really don't remember, so "whatever" was written was more important to you (or the both of you), then it was to me. i thought i wrote something about the female scent, and then, i erased it, i don't recall typing anything about race, so i guess you can stop having fun now.

AngryManatee

if u say so.

Well you were raped. I'd say that's a bad experience.

lil bitchiness

My life doesn't depend on it, but yes it is rather vital to me.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by InnerRise
I believe both Men and Women can equally be as "pretty."

And in some cases one is prettier than the other.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

LMAO. cough " GACKT" cough cough. hahahahahaha laughing stick out tongue

leonheartmm

replacements? hmmmm, hugging, kissing, passionate kissing, kissing from head to toe, licking like a puppy big grin , tickling to death, chockolate, syrup, honey, flavoured yoghurt, ice cubes, wrestling, playing twister, talking, dirty talking, sharing dreams, helping out, releiving stress, being a knight in shining armour, meditating, doing anything and everything that makes you connect and feal joy with sum1 u care about. lol stick out tongue .

NAAAAA, all that is great but theres no substitue for sex{and just so u know, it isnt a SINGLE limited activity. maybe thas why u dont like it, cause its gotten monotonous}. n even if there was why not have em both.

anyway, never gonna happen, not until i reach nirvana with the one im interested in, n i doubt thered be any reason NOT TO DO IT even then.

Quiero Mota
Yes.

The Black Ghost

This as a question?

Blasphemy!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.