movie battle (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
I was bored at work today and i thought.... who has the best movie theme music..... so why not make that into a thread right? First off let's put the jobber auras aside for superman and batman you cant say their's the best just because of their status. All about quality of the music my friends... This is the musical scores

lordboo
Originally posted by lando005
I was bored at work today and i thought.... who has the best movie theme music..... so why not make that into a thread right? First off let's put the jobber auras aside for superman and batman you cant say their's the best just because of their status. All about quality of the music my friends... This is the musical scores
just comic movies?

CaptainStoic
Spiderman had the best music hands down.

lando005
Originally posted by lordboo
just comic movies? yea let's keep it to comics for now otherwise Rocky would win

braz
Originally posted by lando005
yea let's keep it to comics for now otherwise Rocky would win

laughing

Well, I certainly liked the music for Transformers, dunno if that would count though.

CaptainStoic
spidey is the man, even Veruca Salt sang about him.
stick out tongue

lando005
i would have to say spidy's i s defiantly on of the bests and slightly more energetic that superman's or batman's

Ouallada
I'm giving a shout to Begins too. Excellent atmospheric music.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.