Crash bandicoot vs Mario

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Ok, I just wanted to know how people felt about these two very influencial video game icons or mascots for two rivals in the videogame history. Crash bandicoot or Mario

Crash Bandicoot: A mute bandicoot that is constantly saving the world from his malevolent creator Dr. Neo Cortex. His attributes include running fast, jumping up high, a tornado-like spin attack that sends enemies flying out of the screen, also it can help him fly from platform to platform by giving him a helicopter-type hovering. Another attribute is the slide-tackle. He can run and slide to send enemies flying as well as the spin attack and it also helps him go under things as if he was dodging them. His most effective attack is the bellyflop, this is when he jumps up in the air, usually a doublejump, and forces all his weight by landing on an enemy with his stomach. His weapons and powerups include: Aku Aku mask(which protects him and if he collects 3 of them he becomes invincible), Apple Bazooka, jetpack, hoverboard, riding his friend polar, and do acrobatic flips.

Mario: An Italian overweight plumber that also saves the world while mostly trying to save princess peach. He has the ability to jump high, run fast, and bellyflop. with powerups and weapons, he can shoot fire, fly with his racoon-like suit, use mushrooms to become big, use a star to become invincible, use a waterjet to go up high, and do flips.

(the only reason I went into more detail about crash is because more people know all about mario than they do with crash so i thought i'd include some unpopular info for crash)

So in your unbiased opinion, based on their attributes, who is a better hero?...first without the powerups and then with the powerups

espiemerl
Mario grabs a star and becomes invicible cool

ESB -1138
Mario cubstomps Crash

ThoraxeRMG
Mario rips Crash in two.

shin_gear
Crash splatters Mario.

ThoraxeRMG
Lol ^

CRASHBANDICOOT3
I think you guys are just going by who's more popular, not by who's better

shin_gear
Lol yeah

ThoraxeRMG
Yeah, how can Crash beat Mario? :/

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by shin_gear
Lol yeah

lol shutup

Crash bandicoot dies in one hit, how? he dies in one hit by accidentally stepping on a turtle.

Mario curbstomps this fool into oblivion.

shin_gear
Was that really necessary?

Also, Crash would one shot Mario while riding his jet pack. I have more knowledge about Mario, by the way.

Blax_Hydralisk
Yes, it was necessary.

I've beaten nearly every Crash Bandicoot and Mario game in existence erm Actually, in Crash's case, I HAVE beaten every game. He dies in one hit in all of his games, Mario can withstand jumping in lava and getting shot miles into the air and can throw objects that weigh a thousand pounds. He can also apparently now survive in space. Crash has no way of winning. His little spin attack will do nothing.

ZeroX
Mario.

shin_gear
Hmm...strange. In every Mario game I played he dies when he gets touched by an enemy. Seems you mentioned bs gameplay mechanics in one game and not in another to suit your argument.

ThoraxeRMG
I assume you stink at Mario games now Gear.
That's not good.
Crash only has his Aku mask as "Health" before dieing as Mario has the mushrooms and later a health meter.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
OK, I think the 1 hit kill just shows you that crash is a harder game than mario...if mario is an easier game, than obviously crash (who has a harder game) would destroy a fat italian man. another thing that should be taken into account is that crash's new game that comes out in 3 days, is not a 1 hit death anymore, he has a health bar...and if you want, you can certainly add crash's power of mind controlling titans to destroy mario badly

Sol Valentine
Super Mario Galaxy has a health bar, or circle.

shin_gear
I stink because Mario can't survive getting hit by a koopa? Makes sense enough.

And Bandicoot's statement shoots down the Crash dying by one hit argument.

Blax_Hydralisk
Hmm...strange. In every Mario game I played he dies when he gets touched by an enemy. Seems you mentioned bs gameplay mechanics in one game and not in another to suit your argument.

Nah, I think you're just biased and used Mario's weakest showings. Because in his most recent games, I.E. Mario 64 and Sunshine, he doesn't. So ha. And prove that Crash's dieing in one hit is a game mechanic and not simply Crash being having no durability.

shin_gear
Originally posted by CRASHBANDICOOT3
OK, I think the 1 hit kill just shows you that crash is a harder game than mario...if mario is an easier game, than obviously crash (who has a harder game) would destroy a fat italian man. another thing that should be taken into account is that crash's new game that comes out in 3 days, is not a 1 hit death anymore, he has a health bar...and if you want, you can certainly add crash's power of mind controlling titans to destroy mario badly

ESB -1138
Mario cubstomps Crash in so many ways it isn't even funny.

Who else?
Mario sux ass (but he'll win by going giant and stepping on him)

Crash rox!

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Mario cubstomps Crash in so many ways it isn't even funny.

Umm I can say the same for crash buddy. Crash is fit, muscular, fast, and agile...mario's fat

MadMel
and mario hefted a friggin castle..hows crash gonna compare??

ThoraxeRMG
Umm I can say the same for crash buddy. Crash is fit, muscular, fast, and agile...mario's fat

And somehow Mario did feats Crash can never do.

Originally posted by Who else?
Mario sux ass (but he'll win by going giant and stepping on him)

Crash rox!

Please learn to spell before you insult a fictional character... confused

CRASHBANDICOOT3
ok here's the thing, I love both of them but crash just stands out because there's something about it thats just really fun, funny, creative, and epic...which can also be said about mario but crash is just a cooler character.

Blax_Hydralisk
And that's basically why you think Crash wins.

ThoraxeRMG
Yeah, being "cooler" is a automatic win, even though a majority of his latest games were disappointments and now he can be considered a has-been.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Yeah, being "cooler" is a automatic win, even though a majority of his latest games were disappointments and now he can be considered a has-been.

that's true but crash of the titans looks really good and it will definately not be a dissapointment...you should rent it or something and give it a shot...i think it semi brings back that good ole crash feelin cuz i tried the demo and it was delicious unlike the crash games that came out after ctr. if you have a 360 and you live in the US you can dl the demo. and also its comin out in 2 days

Burning thought
kain one hits both of em

ESB -1138

Mario plays soccer, baseball, basketball, tennis, and is even in the Olympic Games and that alone shows how fit Mario is because he mastered every sport he has ever been in. Not to mention Mario is strong enough to throw Bowser around by his tail about twenty feet away and throw a castle away in Super Mario World. Face it Mario > Crash

CRASHBANDICOOT3
well i know one thing's for sure, CTR for the ps1 is definately THE best mascot racing game, when talkin about mario kart 64 and sonic racer or whatever its called. It has the highest replay value and you have so much to do...not just win every trophy and thats it. I dont care if you say that its a spin-off cuz it is the better game so obviously it deserves to exist and be respected. so if crash really tried to play every sport and just keep making more side-project-type-games then he'd come out on top.

ESB -1138
Mario Kart is better than CTR. And Mario is on top because his games (Super Mario Bros 1, 2, 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, and Super Mario Sunshine) are much better than Crash's games.

Sol Valentine
also, they're innovative, have a HUGE amount of cheats, secrets, and easter eggs, and gameplay and challenge keeps you coming back.

ESB -1138
There's a reason Mario is a more popular character than Crash.

Sol Valentine
Co-signed.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
yea but popularity doesnt mean anything...like some music on the radio is really unoriginal and retarded, but still popular...while some underground music is really original and creative...just sayin popularity doesnt make anything better

Sol Valentine
We know that.

ThoraxeRMG
Already knew that, anyways Mario > Sonic.

Sol Valentine
But Ganon>Sonic.

ThoraxeRMG
Of course.

Sol Valentine
Ay Bay Bay!

ThoraxeRMG
Baka me....

Sol Valentine
Soulja Boy up in this ho, watch me crank and watch me roll, watch me crank dat Soulja Boy then Superman that ho.

ThoraxeRMG
For the love of sweet Jenova, never sing that song. Bad enough I heard it almost everyday.

Sol Valentine
Soulja Boy up in this ho, watch me crank and watch me roll, watch me crank dat Soulja Boy then Superman that ho.

It's unless you say for the love of Sephiroth then I'll stop.

ESB -1138
yea but popularity doesnt mean anything...like some music on the radio is really unoriginal and retarded, but still popular...while some underground music is really original and creative...just sayin popularity doesnt make anything better

Please. Crash doesn't do a thing that is innovative or original. All of Mario's games (expect for maybe 1) has always changed the way you play games. Rather it was Super Mario Bros NES or Super Mario 64. Mario is more innovative and original then any other game out there.

Already knew that, anyways Mario > Sonic.

In popularity? I dunno. In a Nintendo poll (Nintendo) it was who you like more Mario or Sonic and Mario managed to win by like .7 and that was on Mario's home turf.

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
But Ganon>Sonic.

Again in popularity? Because gamefaps beg to differ during one of those character battles it was Sonic who turned out to be more popular. In a fight; Super Sonic would pwn Ganon.

Sol Valentine
But Pyron, Alicia,Dante, Hayabusa, KOS-MOS, Jedah, Sargeras, Kain, Demitri>Super Sonic.

Not by popularity.

MadMel
well i know one thing's for sure, CTR for the ps1 is definately THE best mascot racing game, when talkin about mario kart 64 and sonic racer or whatever its called. It has the highest replay value and you have so much to do...not just win every trophy and thats it. I dont care if you say that its a spin-off cuz it is the better game so obviously it deserves to exist and be respected. so if crash really tried to play every sport and just keep making more side-project-type-games then he'd come out on top. what utter fanboy crap
ctr, sure it was good, but how can you say it is better than mario kart??...mario kart IS the mother of all kart racing games, and no game has come close to taking that title away..
in fact, no crash game could beat a Mario game of the same generation, or even previous generations..it simply doesn't have the replay value or the fun factor to compare..
anyways, this has gone off topic long enough..
mario stomps crash, and thats it

ThoraxeRMG
So true...

Sol Valentine
Co-signed.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Originally posted by MadMel
what utter fanboy crap
ctr, sure it was good, but how can you say it is better than mario kart??...mario kart IS the mother of all kart racing games, and no game has come close to taking that title away..
in fact, no crash game could beat a Mario game of the same generation, or even previous generations..it simply doesn't have the replay value or the fun factor to compare..
anyways, this has gone off topic long enough..
mario stomps crash, and thats it

Ok CTR is the best racing game because you have more to do than just race and battle...you have time trials, collecting the letters CTR, alot more interesting level designs, amazing replay value, and had lots of playable characters (15)...unlike mario kart 64's 8 players. So idk how anyone can think mario kart is better without being a frontrunner. if you didnt know about crash or mario and it was ur first time playing both games ever...Im 100% sure u'd prefer crash

MadMel
nope stick out tongue
i remember thinking
mario - now this is a game
crash - hey this is kinda like mario kart..why dont i play that instead *puts on mario kart*
i wouldnt exactly call it replay value..it was more "ok, this is boring now, lets go play mario kart"..
more characters doesnt mean crap..half of the characters in CTR were basically the same as the other half, with different appearances erm
just because you like crash doesnt make his games better..
lastly, mario kart is THE front runner, it is officially the best kart game created..
that being said, cant wait for the wii version big grin

now for that last time, back on topic!

ESB -1138
But Pyron, Alicia,Dante, Hayabusa, KOS-MOS, Jedah, Sargeras, Kain, Demitri>Super Sonic.

Not by popularity.

Not by popularity is true. Sonic is more popular than them (expect for maybe Dante and Ryu) but Super Sonic is invincible. Kind of hard to beat invincible.

Ok CTR is the best racing game because you have more to do than just race and battle...you have time trials, collecting the letters CTR, alot more interesting level designs, amazing replay value, and had lots of playable characters (15)...unlike mario kart 64's 8 players. So idk how anyone can think mario kart is better without being a frontrunner. if you didnt know about crash or mario and it was ur first time playing both games ever...Im 100% sure u'd prefer crash

Nope. I played CTR and boy you're right time trials make the game play so much better! roll eyes (sarcastic) I mean it's not like Mario Kart which is fun. Heck CTR is basically Mario Kart with new characters.

Let's see Mario Kart has time trials, battle mode, multiplayer, mission mode (defeat a boss, slide through a certain number of rings, destroy boxes and so on and so forth), mirror mode, Wi-Fi, unlockable characters, and so much more. Not to mention throwing in more characters doesn't make a game better.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
MADMEL and ESB

alright...how about this, we'll agree to disagree on this one cuz you guys wont change my mind and i wont change urs, so its pretty pointless to argue.

ESB -1138
Except more people will agree that Mario Kart >>>> CTR

MadMel
lmao!
ok thats enough...we're agreed, mario stomps crash...

CRASHBANDICOOT3
lmao!
ok thats enough...we're agreed, mario stomps crash...

umm...i dont think you know what "agree to disagree" means...it just means that no matter how long the arguement is about who's better, im still gonna think crash is the best and your still gonna think fatass is better

Blax_Hydralisk
He does, and everyone else. You're just biased.

shin_gear
Um, no, I don't see Mario winning this myself. Jet pack FTW.

You're clearly biased about this yourself, Blax.

MadMel
umm...i dont think you know what "agree to disagree" means...it just means that no matter how long the arguement is about who's better, im still gonna think crash is the best and your still gonna think fatass is better
i meant he literally stomps him, not just games roll eyes (sarcastic)

CRASHBANDICOOT3
the only way mario can stomp crash is if somehow...crash forgot to tornado spin the sh!t out of mario's blubber!!!!!

lmao...what a fatass

shin_gear
Alright, I see either one of these guys winning this myself. What I want to see though is people just giving opinions and stop responding to each other's posts and calling each other fanboys or biased. This can go either way, really. Anyone who says one hasn't a chance is obviously the biased one.

ESB -1138

Well duh. You are what we call a fanboy. You see a fanboy rejects and ignores all facts and will always refuse their favorite game character can lose. And you saying Crash wins doesn't make it true.

the only way mario can stomp crash is if somehow...crash forgot to tornado spin the sh!t out of mario's blubber!!!!!

lmao...what a fatass

The tornado spin doesn't hurt if Mario is above him. Heck Mario's spin attack would spin Crash around. Mario wins dude. Crash isn't as strong, fast, or experienced as Mario. Mario has mastered baseball, basketball, tennis, everything at the Olympic Games, has defeated Wart, Bowser, Count Blek, Mr L, and so many powerful enemies.

Mario wins.

Alright, I see either one of these guys winning this myself. What I want to see though is people just giving opinions and stop responding to each other's posts and calling each other fanboys or biased. This can go either way, really. Anyone who says one hasn't a chance is obviously the biased one.

Expect CRASH here already admitted that and I quote:

no matter how long the arguement is about who's better, im still gonna think crash is the best

See he is a fanboy. I'm not a fanboy of Mario (it's Sonic). Mario does in fact win this. There is nothing Crash has that can stop Mario. If he gives Crash a power-up than Mario gets a power-up as well, fair is fair. Which means no matter what Mario can get the Power Star, Super Mushroom, or whatever else he needs to throw Crash down and literally win.

espiemerl
Mario gets weakened by CrashB and uses Power Rushes and turns into "DangerMario", Jumps on him multiple times and kills him.

ThoraxeRMG
What?

Blax_Hydralisk
Um, no, I don't see Mario winning this myself. Jet pack FTW.

You're clearly biased about this yourself, Blax.

Considering that you haven't played every game in both franchises, and know everything there is to know about both characters like I do I'd advise you to let the big boys talk stick out tongue

ThoraxeRMG
Thank you.

Sol Valentine
Just let this thread die.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Well duh. You are what we call a fanboy. You see a fanboy rejects and ignores all facts and will always refuse their favorite game character can lose. And you saying Crash wins doesn't make it true.

The tornado spin doesn't hurt if Mario is above him. Heck Mario's spin attack would spin Crash around. Mario wins dude. Crash isn't as strong, fast, or experienced as Mario. Mario has mastered baseball, basketball, tennis, everything at the Olympic Games, has defeated Wart, Bowser, Count Blek, Mr L, and so many powerful enemies.

Mario wins.

Expect CRASH here already admitted that and I quote:

See he is a fanboy. I'm not a fanboy of Mario (it's Sonic). Mario does in fact win this. There is nothing Crash has that can stop Mario. If he gives Crash a power-up than Mario gets a power-up as well, fair is fair. Which means no matter what Mario can get the Power Star, Super Mushroom, or whatever else he needs to throw Crash down and literally win.

OK, I said that I'd always stick with crash because I can clearly picture him winning in a battle...just like you can clearly picture mario winning in a battle...so idk how that makes me wrong and how there are "FACTS" about this. That is just the most biased thing you can probably come up with in your life. There are NO facts about this...its all opinion buddy. SO if me and you have different opinions then I guess you can never tell who's right or wrong (and please dont reply to this by saying oh look he's being neutral so that means i win) cuz i'm just being fair to the both of us and if you fail to realize this then this arguement may last forever...hence why i just said to "agree to disagree". and Im not even gonna bother listing the bosses that crash has defeated to save the world...cuz i'm sure that would just go in one ear and out the other for you.

espiemerl
What? Yeah, "DangerMario. Have you ever played the game Paper Mario The Thousand-Year Door?

Blax_Hydralisk
Because we've shot down your argument already and you haven't?

No.. it's pretty factual. Just like how a Bear would factually rip apart a bunny rabbit if the two fought, Crash factually had done nothing that puts him on par with Mario.

No.. we'd just note that these bosses are weak and that many get killed by simply getting belly flopped on, like Tiny.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
you didnt shoot down my arguement or else I'd be agreeing with your really unsupported theories. And I've shot down many arguements but its not my fault that you guys prefer a more popular character. It seems that all ur good at is supporting the "favored" character since he's the mascot of nintendo. And you know that if Naughty dog kept crash, crash would've been alot more popular, causing you to support him (because thats all you care about). but I look beyond these things and just observe the greatness of both characters and find that crash (atleast ND's) is the better character. and I still love crash for who he was and i'll support him while he slowly starts gaining his prime again to really pressure mario's popularity. (cant wait for your pejorative comments)

Sol Valentine
It's not that we prefer the popular character, I personally like Crash also.

Blax_Hydralisk
You're not agreeing with them because, as far as we can tell from your actions, you simply don't want/think Crash would lose. That's why this is a debate.

You should be telling yourself that. We've been posting refutes and you've just declared that we should all agree to disagree.

Hooray for crying fanboys. "OMGZ YOU ALL JUST LIKE MARIO 'CAUSE HES MORE POPULAR ANYWAYZ CRASH WINZ CAUSE HES ILL ALWAYS LUV HIM LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!111111ONEELEVEN!!11!!"

CRASHBANDICOOT3
he may be the better character.

thats all you had to say man, jeez. Now I can finally be comfortable knowing that I won this arguement and reminded you of you're good ole ps1 days buddy. I'm done with this arguement with you, you can go to sleep now

Blax_Hydralisk
Nice cop-out. Too bad this isn't a "Who's a better character" forum. This is a "If the two fought who would win" forum, and thread. As such you still phale.Have fun backing out.

MadMel
owned...
now here are the facts that let mario win this no problem

1. mario is stronger than crash...mario lifted a whole castle, and pummeled another one to bits with bare fists..

2. mario is more agile than crash...he can, jump higher and can perform better areal feats, like tripple front of backflips, and can jump off walls..

3. mario is faster than crash..ive never seen crash do anything faster than a constant jog, where as mario can sprint pretty fast

with these proofs, mario can sprint up to crash, flip over his head, and punch his lights out no trouble erm

Sol Valentine
and Mario being chubby isn't much of a setback, it's like one of his trademarks. He's mastered Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Tennis, and lifts tons like wow.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by espiemerl
Yeah, "DangerMario. Have you ever played the game Paper Mario The Thousand-Year Door?

Yeah, because I own a copy, why does that matter?

ESB -1138
owned...

1. mario is stronger than crash...mario lifted a whole castle, and pummeled another one to bits with bare fists..

2. mario is more agile than crash...he can, jump higher and can perform better areal feats, like tripple front of backflips, and can jump off walls..

3. mario is faster than crash..ive never seen crash do anything faster than a constant jog, where as mario can sprint pretty fast

with these proofs, mario can sprint up to crash, flip over his head, and punch his lights out no trouble erm

Co-signed! Mario wins

shin_gear
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Nice cop-out. Too bad this isn't a "Who's a better character" forum. This is a "If the two fought who would win" forum, and thread. As such you still phale.Have fun backing out. Saying that he won the argument is a bit arrogant if you ask me, but while this is generally a "If the two fought who would win" forum, he just wanted to see what people's thoughts are about this. People could also make versus twists and make threads based on things other than violence. He gave his opinion and we gave ours. That's all there is to it. XD

MadMel
no...we actually posted facts erm

Blax_Hydralisk
Indeedy.

shin_gear
I meant considering who actually wins between the two. Of course feats were mentioned as well. XD

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Nice cop-out. Too bad this isn't a "Who's a better character" forum. This is a "If the two fought who would win" forum, and thread. As such you still phale.Have fun backing out.

you can still try to cover up ur loss bro, its alright, thats just how some people try to seem like they're not wrong.

you will still follow the crowd because you dont have the balls to support the minor opinion...contrary to how I express my opinion.

And as for mario being faster and more agile...any developer can just make his character the fastest...or the strongest and what not, so if crash developers were so unrealistic with their attributing, then mario would get rocked. but in the actual games crash is definately faster...you only think mario's faster because his feet move really fast but he would gain less ground if he raced crash because mario moves rapidly without actually being quick. kinda like in cartoons when characters have a spinning cycle instead of their legs before they start running

ESB -1138
you can still try to cover up ur loss bro, its alright, thats just how some people try to seem like they're not wrong.

you will still follow the crowd because you dont have the balls to support the minor opinion...contrary to how I express my opinion.

And as for mario being faster and more agile...any developer can just make his character the fastest...or the strongest and what not, so if crash developers were so unrealistic with their attributing, then mario would get rocked. but in the actual games crash is definately faster...you only think mario's faster because his feet move really fast but he would gain less ground if he raced crash because mario moves rapidly without actually being quick. kinda like in cartoons when characters have a spinning cycle instead of their legs before they start running

Expect we see in Mario & Sonic: At the Olympic Games that Mario is capable on keeping up with Sonic (note Sonic has obviously been slowed down for the game considering Sonic runs at the speed of sound but still they wouldn't make Sonic the slowest character in the game)

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Expect we see in Mario & Sonic: At the Olympic Games that Mario is capable on keeping up with Sonic (note Sonic has obviously been slowed down for the game considering Sonic runs at the speed of sound but still they wouldn't make Sonic the slowest character in the game)

yea there ya go this just adds on to the unrealistic ways of the mario developers...lets slow down another character so mario can compete with him. I'm not hating on mario, I just dont find it to make any sense.

ESB -1138
yea there ya go this just adds on to the unrealistic ways of the mario developers...lets slow down another character so mario can compete with him. I'm not hating on mario, I just dont find it to make any sense.

Face it fanboy. Mario is stronger, faster, and more experienced than Crash. Oh and unrealistic? Mario goes into a Mushroom Kingdom, fights giant turtle, uses mushrooms to become giant, flowers to gain fire power, and rides a dinosaur that can eat anything and egg it out in three seconds.

You see the beauty of games is THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE REALISTIC! Fact is Mario wins.

masterluigi
Mario is the man. Crash sucks.

Blax_Hydralisk
You can still try to pretend that you're not a raving fanboy with no brain, but your posts say otherwise. And no, it's not okay. You need help.

And you're still a fool who hasn't refuted anything, contrary to my posts. You just put your hands over your ears and yell that we should agree to disagree.

Irrelevant, that's what a video game is. That's like saying "Well Ryu Hayabusa isn't really that good at martial arts 'cause cause the video game developers made him that way!

Prove it. Give us a feat of Crash moving fast.

MadMel
crash has never moved faster than a jog, whereas mario can sprint up near vertical walls..
crashs flimsy spin attack and bazooka wont do sh*t against a guy whos taken explosions to the face
there we go, another strength for mario - hes more durable than crash
ok thats mario strengths = 5
and crash strengths now = 0

big suprise
also, we are not the ones grasping at straws.. YOU ARE!
you are just too big a fanboy to accept crash is gonna lose, so you start posting bullsh*t you cant back up erm

Sol Valentine
His chubbyness is his trademark. That dosen't hinder him at all.

MadMel
why?
because - ITS A GAME!!...game physics do not apply to real life..Mario bests crash in every single way...
also, don't start using crap like "if they were both real life crash would win"..no, because if that happened, crash would because a small rodent living down under stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
And Mario would be an actual athletic plumber.

I don't get this, Mario is a plumber, right? So how come he's off doing all of this crazy stuff and we haven't seen how his job is and who his boss is?

MadMel
watch "the super Mario bros super show" on youtube...you'll find out there laughing out loud

shin_gear
Mario never took a shower, ever.

Sol Valentine
Yes he did!

With Peach.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
You can still try to pretend that you're not a raving fanboy with no brain, but your posts say otherwise. And no, it's not okay. You need help.

And you're still a fool who hasn't refuted anything, contrary to my posts. You just put your hands over your ears and yell that we should agree to disagree.

Irrelevant, that's what a video game is. That's like saying "Well Ryu Hayabusa isn't really that good at martial arts 'cause cause the video game developers made him that way!

Prove it. Give us a feat of Crash moving fast.

you cant prove anything either buddy...hence why these are our opinions and not facts...dont gimme that dumb factual bullcrap because non of this is based on it. this thread is to show me your opinion while i show you mine...I'll just leave it at that cuz this thread is getting really repetative with the same exact responses just worded differently...end of the day, you prefer mario I prefer crash, nothing more nothing less.

shin_gear
This thread is getting really repetative with the same exact responses just worded differently...end of the day, you prefer mario I prefer crash, nothing more nothing less. I can agree with that much.

MadMel
yea same, except that we actually posted facts erm

shin_gear
Facts, yes, like feats. Mario beating Crash isn't a fact. That's why this involves our opinion of the fight based on facts, like feats etc.

MadMel
except crash hasn't rebutted with facts of his own, so we can only assume that mario wins until proper proof of crash's victory is given..

shin_gear
There's isn't proof of victory for either. Wtf..

It's based on opinion and logical reasoning.

MadMel
what i meant was that mario has the advantage
owned...

and do you honestly think that
you will still follow the crowd because you dont have the balls to support the minor opinion... counts as any kind of logical reasoning?

shin_gear
I didn't say I think that. I'm still saying this is based on what it's based on.

Blax_Hydralisk
True, but at least I can provide feats to back up my points, you can't. So as far as this debate on who would win is concerned you still fail.

No.. I prefer Crash. Doesn't change the fact that Mario would still win.

MadMel
and like i said, crash has not posted any feats or facts to back up his argument, whereas i and others have

shin_gear
quute and quite. Blax is the man. big grin

Mario has more showings, has been in more games, so I suppose he would win.

MadMel
laughing out loud
not as bad as big grin

Sol Valentine
Ryubusa solos all the multiverses!

MadMel
laughing

shin_gear
The Masdurchief solos all the multiverses! Fix'd. smile

Sol Valentine
don't you make me get Maximoff on you!

shin_gear
Maximoff is a b*tch, period.

Sol Valentine
He can beat Mario and Crash combined.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
If you guys are saying that i havent stated any facts...thats cuz there are none. and as for making sense about crash's attributes and mario's attributes...that was already mentioned in the first post.

MadMel
but you missed out on the strength, agility and speed attributes..all you said was that "marios a fat guy who can jump really high but crash is this awesome bandicoot who has better games and they are better cuz i say so"

CRASHBANDICOOT3
ummm yea, just put words in my mouth why dont you. I mentioned both their attributes but i extended crash's cuz mario's more well known

ESB -1138
Whoo, CB3 has already ran out of feats for Crash and yet Mario still has so much more. Mario FTW!!

shin_gear
Why all the bitterness? bluelove

ESB -1138
Because of stuff like this:

In which MM already trumped him and all he could say was that we are trying to cover up our loses.

owned...

shin_gear

MadMel
see, all he does is ***** and complain that "we cover up our losses" or "we know crash does win but we are going for the majority", whenever we post anything that could mean his idols downfall roll eyes (sarcastic)

CRASHBANDICOOT3
well well...Now crash has a huge advantage over mario when it comes to the fight...CRASH OF THE TITANS! yo this game is sick. crash can punch, norris roundhouse, uppercut, breakdance kick, and ofcourse control 15 different titans all with their own unique attacks that would obliterate alot of people. for all you wii people, this is a great game...and i guess for the ps2 360 psp and ds too

ESB -1138
well well...Now crash has a huge advantage over mario when it comes to the fight...CRASH OF THE TITANS! yo this game is sick. crash can punch

Whoo! Really? Crash can punch!!!! I mean it's not like Mario destroyed an entire castle with his bare hands!

norris roundhouse

uppercut

YAWN

breakdance kick

He can breakdance big deal

and ofcourse control 15 different titans all with their own unique attacks that would obliterate alot of people.

This is the only thing worth commenting on. Too bad that's not at once. He controls one titan after he weakens it. But besides that he has nothing special.

for all you wii people, this is a great game...and i guess for the ps2 360 psp and ds too

Figures a Crash fanboy would say a Crash game is a great game. Gamespy gave it a 3.5 out of 5, Nintendo power a 6.5 out of 10, Gamerankings a 67.5% out of 100, and Metacritic 67.5 out of 100.

MadMel
lmao

shin_gear
I admit that was kind funny, especially the response to the part about the roundhouse kick...

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Whoo! Really? Crash can punch!!!! I mean it's not like Mario destroyed an entire castle with his bare hands!

YAWN

He can breakdance big deal

This is the only thing worth commenting on. Too bad that's not at once. He controls one titan after he weakens it. But besides that he has nothing special.

Figures a Crash fanboy would say a Crash game is a great game. Gamespy gave it a 3.5 out of 5, Nintendo power a 6.5 out of 10, Gamerankings a 67.5% out of 100, and Metacritic 67.5 out of 100.

Wow i guess whatever I say is automatically discredited just cuz i make valid points. If you dont know what a norris roundhouse is than idk what to tell you buddy. that sh!t would knock you're empty little head off. Anyways, ign and gamespot havent rated the game yet even though i never went by website ratings because they have been inaccurate too many times in the past for me and I just dont trust some other "videogame analyst's" uneducated opinion. those guys get paid to talk outta their arses. you should try it out for urself before immediately being judgemental...because this game is a turn around from the recent dissapointments. Idk if u will ever agree because all you thrive on is just negatively responding to keep the thread going. but hey eventually im just gonna have to accept the fact that you wont be fair. w.e its ur opinion not mine.

Darkhalen
Mario takes it hands down

MadMel
i make valid points. sure you do............................hysterical
If you dont know what a norris roundhouse is than idk what to tell you buddy. that sh!t would knock you're empty little head off. its pretty clear that a) he isnt impressed and b) crash could not do a roundhouse kick the same way chuck could erm
Anyways, ign and gamespot havent rated the game yet and dont expect a decent score from them either..very biased yes
even though i never went by website ratings because they have been inaccurate too many times in the past for me and I just dont trust some other "videogame analyst's" uneducated opinion. those guys get paid to talk outta their arses yay finally we agree on something big grin
you should try it out for urself before immediately being judgemental...because this game is a turn around from the recent dissapointments. we werent being judgemental about the games, just its ability to give crash any chance of winning a fight against mario stick out tongue
but hey eventually im just gonna have to accept the fact that you wont be fair. w.e its ur opinion not mine. fair?
game versus isnt about being fair to another character because he happens to be your favorite, its about deciding who will win in a fight based on skill, not fanboyish delusions..

ESB -1138
Wow i guess whatever I say is automatically discredited just cuz i make valid points.

Yeah because one of your points was Crash can punch. Congrats anyone with an arm can punch. I can see why that makes Crash special. Hey when Mario punches he breaks down walls.

If you dont know what a norris roundhouse is than idk what to tell you buddy. that sh!t would knock you're empty little head off.

I know what a roundhouse kick is; I watch Walker Texas Ranger. I didn't comment on it because again it is a useless post. Whoo, he can spin around and kick something. So can Mario!

but hey eventually im just gonna have to accept the fact that you wont be fair. w.e its ur opinion not mine.

What? Fanboy already ran out of Crash feats? So all of a sudden I'm not being fair because Mario wins and you don't like it so you quickly say I'm the one being biased and unfair. You and HumanMovieGuide will get along great!

CRASHBANDICOOT3
thats pretty funny, if ur a b!tch.

and btw you guys have misinterpreted this thread...the question is who is a better HERO? not who would win in a fight!!!!!

SnazzySmurph
and btw you guys have misinterpreted this thread...the question is who is a better HERO? not who would win in a fight!!!!! An obvious lie. If that was the question, this thread would have died on the first page. ermmnone

But, srsly, Mario. Curbstomp.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
An obvious lie. If that was the question, this thread would have died on the first page. ermmnone

But, srsly, Mario. Curbstomp.

AN OBVIOUS LIE???? thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard...if you checked the first post on the first page you wouldnt have said that...check your facts before claiming that im lying

ESB -1138
So in your unbiased opinion, based on their attributes, who is a better hero?...first without the powerups and then with the powerups

Asking who the better hero is has nothing to do first without power ups and then with the power ups. That would be like asking who is the better hero; Spider-man or Ghost Rider first fist to fist and then with all their powers.

Fact is this is a versus forum for video game characters and you realized that Crash cannot win whether or not power ups are involved and because of that you try to lie every which way in hopes that you can convince someone that Crash doesn't get cubstomped every which way by Mario.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Asking who the better hero is has nothing to do first without power ups and then with the power ups. That would be like asking who is the better hero; Spider-man or Ghost Rider first fist to fist and then with all their powers.

Fact is this is a versus forum for video game characters and you realized that Crash cannot win whether or not power ups are involved and because of that you try to lie every which way in hopes that you can convince someone that Crash doesn't get cubstomped every which way by Mario.

Ok I'm gonna say this again even though if you can comprehend english then i wouldnt have to...who's the better hero? and I wanna know who's a better hero when not using power ups, and who's a better hero while using power ups? never said that theres a fight between the two. just a comparison of their abilities and heroism

shin_gear
That's right. He did not want to argue who would win in a battle. He wanted to find out people's opinions on who's the better character. It's people's arguments that got him to discuss who has better physical traits and powers.

SnazzySmurph
AN OBVIOUS LIE???? thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard...if you checked the first post on the first page you wouldnt have said that...check your facts before claiming that im lying Reported for lying.

ESB -1138
Really? Because the way you have been talking throughout the thread you clearly make it sound like Crash wins a battle:

lmao...what a fatass

OK, I said that I'd always stick with crash because I can clearly picture him winning in a battle...just like you can clearly picture mario winning in a battle...so idk how that makes me wrong and how there are "FACTS" about this. That is just the most biased thing you can probably come up with in your life. There are NO facts about this...its all opinion buddy. SO if me and you have different opinions then I guess you can never tell who's right or wrong (and please dont reply to this by saying oh look he's being neutral so that means i win) cuz i'm just being fair to the both of us and if you fail to realize this then this arguement may last forever...hence why i just said to "agree to disagree". and Im not even gonna bother listing the bosses that crash has defeated to save the world...cuz i'm sure that would just go in one ear and out the other for you.

shin_gear
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Reported for lying.
Even so it wouldn't be violating a rule.

Really? Because the way you have been talking throughout the thread you clearly make it sound like Crash wins a battle:
He was convinced to say what he said. The thread was initially about who you think is the better hero.

ESB -1138
He was convinced to say what he said. The thread was initially about who you think is the better hero.

than obviously crash (who has a harder game) would destroy a fat italian man.

OK, I said that I'd always stick with crash because I can clearly picture him winning in a battle...just like you can clearly picture mario winning in a battle...

Then why talk about Crash defeating Mario in a battle? If he actually wanted to see who the better hero was he wouldn't have started a debate about a fight. Seems more like he again realizes that Crash would get pwned against Mario no matter what and because of that he is trying to convince everyone that this isn't an actual battle so the fanboy doesn't have to admit that Mario cubstomps Crash so hard Master Chief feels it.

shin_gear
faint

ThoraxeRMG

shin_gear

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Then why talk about Crash defeating Mario in a battle? If he actually wanted to see who the better hero was he wouldn't have started a debate about a fight. Seems more like he again realizes that Crash would get pwned against Mario no matter what and because of that he is trying to convince everyone that this isn't an actual battle so the fanboy doesn't have to admit that Mario cubstomps Crash so hard Master Chief feels it.

I only started to talk about that because everyone's response to my question had something to do with them directly fighting so I had no choice but to talk about that and show my opinion on it as well. Doesnt mean that I wanted to talk about that or that that was my initial question. My topic just happened to drift onto a different topic, hence why some of my responds were not related to the first question. and YES, I DID WANT TO SEE WHO THE BETTER HERO WAS!!!!

shin_gear
I only started to talk about that because everyone's response to my question had something to do with them directly fighting so I had no choice but to talk about that and show my opinion on it as well. Doesnt mean that I wanted to talk about that or that that was my initial question. My topic just happened to drift onto a different topic, hence why some of my responds were not related to the first question. and YES, I DID WANT TO SEE WHO THE BETTER HERO WAS!!!! I'm going to have to agree with this. Besides, trying to make it seem otherwise is pretty pointless at this point.

Also no, threads in the VG forum do not have to be about fights. That's why there are versus with twists.

Edit: w00t! I have 9090 posts!lolfox

Sol Valentine

shin_gear
Don't give the dot dot dot, that's so rude of you. 313

Sol Valentine
No it isn't .

You did that a couple of pages back LOL.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>