Dr. Octopus vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Bats gets to choose a neutral battle field. Who wins.

Muck101
Ock for the win, unless bats has prep.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
DOES batman have prep?

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
DOES batman have prep?

he only gets to choose where they fight....

spidey-dude
batboy loses easy to otto

lando005
then he survives but i dont think he will win

h1a8
Wouldn't bat gas do the trick?

Daredevil1
Originally posted by h1a8
Wouldn't bat gas do the trick?

Yes or so to speak. Most street level characters that face him hand to and like Daredevil did would lose.

Although DD did very impressive with his speed/agility in avoiding Doc for a bit.

Bats has good weapons he has gas, sonics, pellets, batarangs, electrical batrangs, explosive batarangs.

His emergency gas on his mask affected Grundy to the point that Bats finished him off with nerve strikes.

Bats 6/10.

Erik-Lensherr
Batman

Soljer
Batman.

Unless Ock still has his forcefield.

guy222
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Bats gets to choose a neutral battle field. Who wins.

bruce ftw

lando005
Originally posted by h1a8
Wouldn't bat gas do the trick? i dont think so ock has been known to blow away gas with his arms

Kurash
bats

Apolloknight
I might have to go for Oct, he has no problem tagging Spiderman, batman would be even easier.

Batmans belt could be a problem however.

yugotank
Doc can hold his own against Spiderman and Spidy is alot faster and stronger than Bats. First meeting would go to the Doc. The second meeting would go to the Batman.

Then they both prep for round three and then.......it goes 50/50?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman easy

SevenShackles
Doc Ock takes this. no prep means batman goes down. as others have said Doc can hang and has given spiderman a good bashing. batman w/o prep goes down.

doc vs a batman with prep? doc goes down hard.

Daredevil1
IIRC Spiderman dismissed Ock at one point and was avoiding him rather easily.

Daredevil as well was playing his speed/agility card to avoid him and set-up Ock to electrocute himself. Bats tech for the win.

h1a8
Batman has some good weapons like gas and sonics. Even spiderman was able to web Ock's face sometimes. So those batarangs gotta hurt (probably ko him). But since Doc has at times tagged spiderman then it is more than fair to say that he can tag bats too. So definitely Doc gets some wins here. If Batman is able to get one of his weapons out and use it in time (before he gets tagged or caught) then he can win some too. But this would be hard to do knowing how fast, and in multiples those arms are coming at him. So I give bats the minority of the wins here. Comics are very incosistent aren't they? Spiderman can easily dodge multiple bullets like a day job (and sometimes lasers, lightning, and other beams) but gets hit to Doc Ock sometimes. DD has batted and dodged bullets (even bullseye stuff too) on numerous occassions but some say he was hit by Doc also. Batman has weaved the omega effect for a while (might have been PIS though), dodged (through evasive movement) bullets, and dodged many different odd attacks coming at him.

So to be consistent with best of Batman's dodging ability (which ignores the inconsistency of Spiderman and DD vs. multiple bullets against Spiderman and DD against Doc's arms) then I might say that bats can take the majority (provided he uses some unfailing weapons like sonics and gas).

This is an interesting match nonetheless though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.