Wales!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the welsh one
ok this is a thread\commenting game

every comment must have the word wales in it

the rest of the comment can say anything?

understand?

Barker
Jerry and the whale.

the welsh one
wales has a dragon on their flag big grin

Grinning Goku
Whale Cock: Starring: GG as Moby Dick and every eligible female KMC member.

Disturbed Angel
'Wales' rhymes with 'fails'. ermmnone

no expression

Scythe
Whales...

TRH
The Party Of Wales is a cool party

Scythe
Whales...

Barker
Originally posted by Scythe
Whales...
I only made that joke like 4 hours ago, son.

Scythe
Originally posted by Barker
I only made that joke like 4 hours ago, son.

I only made that sig four hours ago, son.

Barker
I only made that sig four hours ago, son.
Roland said that to me once, only he said something about Australia and peanuts after.

Scythe
Roland said that to me once, only he said something about Australia and peanuts after.

What Rolos don't know is that his howze be on firah with fresh Cheetagurl urine!

Barker
What Rolos don't know is that his howze be on firah with fresh Cheetagurl urine!
One time I was rowing up the Murray down in the Outback on a fresh boat. We had some Koala burgers going, some Australian girls.

It was a bit of alright, mate.

Kram3r
One time I was rowing up the Murray down in the Outback on a fresh boat. We had some Koala burgers going, some Australian girls.

It was a bit of alright, mate.

YOU ****ING IDIOT **** THE ****ING MURRAY ISN'T ****ING NEAR THE ****ING OUTBACK YOU ****. IT'S IN NEW SOUTH WALES, VICTORIA AND ****ING SOUTH AUSTRALIA, YOU DUMB ****ING AUSSIE WANNABE, ****ING DIPSHIT, LOL SEE THE ****ING PADRES PLAY THE ****ING BREWERS? LOL AT THE BREWERS, ****ING GREENE GOT A ****ING HOME RUN WTFPWNZOR MUCH!? HE SHOULD STICK TO ****ING WRITING HIP-HOP LYRICS LAWLZ. PWNT. 131 WANK. haermm haermm haermm haermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kram3r
YOU ****ING IDIOT **** THE ****ING MURRAY ISN'T ****ING NEAR THE ****ING OUTBACK YOU ****. IT'S IN NEW SOUTH WALES, VICTORIA AND ****ING SOUTH AUSTRALIA, YOU DUMB ****ING AUSSIE WANNABE, ****ING DIPSHIT, LOL SEE THE ****ING PADRES PLAY THE ****ING BREWERS? LOL AT THE BREWERS, ****ING GREENE GOT A ****ING HOME RUN WTFPWNZOR MUCH!? HE SHOULD STICK TO ****ING WRITING HIP-HOP LYRICS LAWLZ. PWNT. 131 WANK. haermm haermm haermm haermm teach me your language? stick out tongue

Kram3r
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
teach me your language? stick out tongue

Rather hard. haermm

Rogue Jedi
Rather hard. haermm so's my johnson, every time I look at your dress pic. stick out tongue

Kram3r
YOU ****ING IDIOT **** THE ****ING MURRAY ISN'T ****ING NEAR THE ****ING OUTBACK YOU ****. IT'S IN NEW SOUTH WALES, VICTORIA AND ****ING SOUTH AUSTRALIA, YOU DUMB ****ING AUSSIE WANNABE, ****ING DIPSHIT, LOL SEE THE ****ING PADRES PLAY THE ****ING BREWERS? LOL AT THE BREWERS, ****ING GREENE GOT A ****ING HOME RUN WTFPWNZOR MUCH!? HE SHOULD STICK TO ****ING WRITING HIP-HOP LYRICS LAWLZ. PWNT. 131 WANK. haermm haermm haermm haermm

haermm haermm haermm haermm

the welsh one

you aussies steal all of wales's names

new south wales?

i live in south wales:the original

and 1 day ill make a movie about it

Piggle Humsy

You said Wales haermm

Zebedee
Wales worst Rugby performance ever was today. They lost at therir national game. Poor Wales. I pity them.

chillmeistergen
I dislike Wales, though love the accent.

Was in Newport the other week, God awful place.

the welsh one
i agree with you

we need to get rid of gareth jenkins now!

NEW WALES COACH?

the welsh one
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I dislike Wales, though love the accent.

Was in Newport the other week, God awful place.
oh ye well i was in devon and i got a cold! ur country is full of diseases

Kram3r
Originally posted by the welsh one
you aussies steal all of wales's names

new south wales?

i live in south wales:the original

and 1 day ill make a movie about it

WTF? How about you ****ing gronk ****s named it ****ing New South Wales? Not my ****ing fault, idiot. BTW, Wales is only good for one ****ing thing, Tom Jones, that's it.

NSW > Wales. Fact. haermm

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
You said Wales haermm

Yeah "New South" Wales, that's where I live, got a problem? Cry a river, build a bridge, get over it. KTHNXBAI. haermm

Zebedee
i agree with you

we need to get rid of gareth jenkins now!

NEW WALES COACH?

It's not really Jenkins fault, the welsh team do not play with the passion of the welsh of olds. In the early 70's with JPR, Gareth Edwards etc Wales were great and I love watching videos of the Welsh backs of those days playing for Wales and the Lions. Wales get well soon! Although England are almost as bad at the moment as are the other two home Unions.

chillmeistergen
oh ye well i was in devon and i got a cold! ur country is full of diseases

Haha, well yeah, there is a bad ass cold going round at the moment.

the welsh one
WTF? How about you ****ing gronk ****s named it ****ing New South Wales? Not my ****ing fault, idiot. BTW, Wales is only good for one ****ing thing, Tom Jones, that's it.

Yeah "New South" Wales, that's where I live, got a problem? Cry a river, build a bridge, get over it. KTHNXBAI. haermm

ok.... embarrasment

Zebedee

I've only really been to Perth properly in Australia although i'm sure New Aouth Wales is lovely. Australia would be no good to me, I hate creepy crawlies.

Piggle Humsy

I liked it.
aww

the welsh one
i want to visit australia or new zealand, the only reason i would not go there is because of earthquakes and kram3r scares me

Kram3r
ok.... embarrasment

Good, *****. haermm

Originally posted by Zebedee
I've only really been to Perth properly in Australia although i'm sure New Aouth Wales is lovely. Australia would be no good to me, I hate creepy crawlies.

WTF? Perth? Perth is for losers, Sydney is FTW. 131wank

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I liked it.
aww

Good, better have, *****. haermm

Reverend Axel
Good, *****. haermm

WTF? Perth? Perth is for losers, Sydney is FTW. 131wank

Good, better have, *****. haermm ****, man. You talk a lot!

Kram3r
i want to visit australia or new zealand, the only reason i would not go there is because of earthquakes and kram3r scares me

WHAT THE ****? EARTHQUAKES?! WHO THE **** TOLD YOU THERE ARE ****ING EARTHQUAKES IN ****ING AUSTRALIA?!?!?! NOT ONE ****ING EARTHQUAKE IN AUSTRALIA EVER. THE LATTER ****ING REASON WOULD SUFFICE ENOUGH FOR NOT COMING TO AUSTRALIA, BUT I ROLL LIKE THAT, *****. haermm

Kram3r
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
****, man. You talk a lot!

YEAH, WELL, YOU AREN'T ****ING TALKING TO ME ****ING MUCH ON ****ING MSN WHAT THE **** AM I MEANT TO DO? ****ING WAIT AROUND FOR YOUR ASS TO ****ING TALK?!?!?!? NO, NO, NO, NO, I AIN'T NO *****.

OKAY, I AM, IT'S ACTUALLY MY FAULT WE'RE NOT ****ING TALKING BUT SHUT THE **** UP, OKAY? I LOVE YOU, WANT SOME DICK, YES, I DO, BARKER SAYS HI, EVERY NOW AND THEN, ROLAND LIKE OD ****, YEAH AND KEN IS STILL A ****ING *****. KTHNXBAI. haermm

Reverend Axel
YEAH, WELL, YOU AREN'T ****ING TALKING TO ME ****ING MUCH ON ****ING MSN WHAT THE **** AM I MEANT TO DO? ****ING WAIT AROUND FOR YOUR ASS TO ****ING TALK?!?!?!? NO, NO, NO, NO, I AIN'T NO *****.

OKAY, I AM, IT'S ACTUALLY MY FAULT WE'RE NOT ****ING TALKING BUT SHUT THE **** UP, OKAY? I LOVE YOU, WANT SOME DICK, YES, I DO, BARKER SAYS HI, EVERY NOW AND THEN, ROLAND LIKE OD ****, YEAH AND KEN IS STILL A ****ING *****. KTHNXBAI. haermm MAYBE ITS.....AH **** SPELLING.

the welsh one
the language is terrible
but not in wales

T.M

Tom Jones...

And ME !! w00t

ADarksideJedi
Wales of a tail!jm

FoxMeister
Wales???? penetrated sheep come to mind

TRH
Austrialiahaermm

Passione
Figi beat wales.

Morning_Glory
a sexy man from wales

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i93/charliec-1/kellybw2341.jpg

the welsh one
im a sexy man in wales

Piggle Humsy
prove it no expression

Thorrin
I heard Wales has a bunch of unsolved crime.

the welsh one
ye nobody has found out that i stole some chewing gum from my tesco express laughing out loud

but why hasnt nobody found out who shot that rhys jones boy

Darkstorm Zero
im a sexy man in wales

H eh, sucks to be you... you got eaten by a wale stick out tongue

(Intentional spelling error)

Kram3r
Originally posted by TRH
Austrialiahaermm

Got something to say there, Sport? haermm

the welsh one
why does everyone think of wales and then suddenly think of whales!

Thorrin
Got something to say there, Sport? haermm Probably G'day? haermm

the welsh one
or fuking g'day for kram3r

Darkstorm Zero
why does everyone think of wales and then suddenly think of whales!

I'm joking dude.

I can't help it... my lack of sleep/caffene/alchohol has unleashed some very strange part of my personality.

the welsh one
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I'm joking dude.

I can't help it... my lack of sleep/caffene/alchohol has unleashed some very strange part of my personality.
the same thing happend to me

if you die in 7 days then you would have experienced the same thing i went through

Darkstorm Zero
If your dead, then why are you still typing?

the welsh one
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
If your dead, then why are you still typing?

when people die they end up in KMC and yes IN KMC...no matter what i do i must stay on here for eternity

Kram3r
Originally posted by Thorrin
Probably G'day? haermm

That's a probability. haermm

Where the **** have you been anyway? haermm

or fuking g'day for kram3r

Damn ****ing right. haermm

Darkstorm Zero
Ah....

>.>......

Righto...

Thorrin
That's a probability. haermm

Where the **** have you been anyway? haermm

Damn ****ing right. haermm Without ****ing internet. haermm

Where the **** has your Aussie ass been? haermm

Mate. haermm

Kram3r
Without ****ing internet. haermm

Where the **** has your Aussie ass been? haermm

Mate. haermm

I've been ****ing graduating and ****ing on here, ****er. haermm

I've been a bit of alright though, yourself? I assume everything is ****ing fine and ****ing dandy like ****ing sour ****ing candy then, mate? haermm

T.M
I heard Wales has a bunch of unsolved crime.

They will NEVER find me!!... *evil laugh*

colonelf40
Wales is full of sheep f*ckers!

T.M
Originally posted by colonelf40
Wales is full of sheep f*ckers!

You knows it wink

the welsh one
fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.