Wolverine w/muramasa vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
This sword stopped creed's healing factor could it do so to WW Hulk?

godking
Originally posted by norrinradd43
This sword stopped creed's healing factor could it do so to WW Hulk? No it would'nt Hulks Healing factor is different from that of Logan and Creed.

guy222

Hey buddy. How ya been

Prolly not

norrinradd43
I would still like to see it, im sure it would at least slow it down

all is well guy, how have u been

Battlehammer
it would work .

guy222
I would still like to see it, im sure it would at least slow it down

all is well guy, how have u been

Doin good

Watching these college games. Some upsets today

Symmetric Chaos

Any other details? Because just from that it doesn't sound like it would necessarily be enough.

Soljer
Not too much is known about it. Except that it's the only thing that could kill Wolverine (a supposed immortal). It's magical and healing-factor proof.

Meh.

Battlehammer
and last time I checked hulk is not immortal nor does he beat Logans healing factor by an large majority

SevenShackles
i think it would work. see nothing limiting it to affecting only one type of healing factor

basilisk
WWH beats down Wolverine, kills him with the sword, then thanks Wolverine for bringing it along because it was getting really annoying having to beat him down over and over again.

Well that's one scenario anyway. Depends on the HF thing - didn't Wolverine have the sword made specifically for him?

Grifter07
Originally posted by Battlehammer
it would work . Yet he still loses. You forgot to add that. big grin

Soljer
Originally posted by basilisk
WWH beats down Wolverine, kills him with the sword, then thanks Wolverine for bringing it along because it was getting really annoying having to beat him down over and over again.

Well that's one scenario anyway. Depends on the HF thing - didn't Wolverine have the sword made specifically for him?

He had it made should he ever become out of control, so he'd have a way to be stopped.

However, that didn't stop it from working on another person.

redhotrash
WWH hasnt shown a lot of defense. He more or less has been letting them get their shots in then reacting to it. Last time Wolverine and Hulk fought, Wolverine slashes Hulk's eyes. If they happend with this sword it'd be over. Well assuming it would work on him, which it probably wouldnt. One healing factor is mutant based, the other is radiation. Leech's powers dont work on the Hulk for example.

Grinning Goku
Normal Hulk would lose. WWH would play bongo with Logan's skull.

Kutulu
WWH gets slashed once, realizes it isn't healing, then Thunderclaps stunning Wolverine. Walks over, picks up the sword, then kills wolverine with it. Now WWH has a new sword.

miraclethree
Grey Hulk would smoke him. WWH would laugh.

Battlehammer
thunder clap fails to work on wolverine...............

Badabing
thunder clap fails to work on wolverine............... To be fair, WW Hulk's t-claps have been sending people flying. I'm not sure what Kutulu meant though.

Symmetric Chaos
thunder clap fails to work on wolverine...............

When he used it on GhostRider the clap created light and knocked GR back several feet laughing out loud

So it might not KO him but it would certainly force Logan to back off for a bit.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
When he used it on GhostRider the clap created light and knocked GR back several feet laughing out loud

So it might not KO him but it would certainly force Logan to back off for a bit. Unless the writer precieve Wolverine to be a bruiser or a brick...

Though when Juggernaut used it on Gen X, they didn't go flying back, they just dropped.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Creshosk
Unless the writer precieve Wolverine to be a bruiser or a brick...

I don't think one's approach to combat would really have an effect on what knocks you over.

Though when Juggernaut used it on Gen X, they didn't go flying back, they just dropped.

That's Juggernaut not Hulk.

llagrok

So it might not KO him but it would certainly force Logan to back off for a bit.

It's interesting how the very same Thunderclap that almost dropped Colossus barely harmed Shadowcat (not phasing).

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
It's interesting how the very same Thunderclap that almost dropped Colossus barely harmed Shadowcat (not phasing).

Interesting how that's completely irrelevant smile

Creshosk
I don't think one's approach to combat would really have an effect on what knocks you over.It's just in comics bricks should get sent flying from being hit by another brick.. but they don't. It's part of comic book physics. Brick vs Brick neither goes flying.
That's Juggernaut not Hulk. Are you saying not all thunderclaps are created equal? 313

llagrok
Interesting how that's completely irrelevant smile

O RLY?

Symmetric Chaos
It's just in comics bricks should get sent flying from being hit by another brick.. but they don't. It's part of comic book physics. Brick vs Brick neither goes flying.

I still don't see how this applies to Wolverine who has a mass nowhere close to that of a typical brick.

Are you saying not all thunderclaps are created equal? 313

I'll say yes, but with the caveat that I know this is a trap.

Battlehammer
if I man can punch with 100 ton force..........it really does not matter if you weight 300 pounds or 600 pounds your going flying.

Creshosk
I still don't see how this applies to Wolverine who has a mass nowhere close to that of a typical brick.

if I man can punch with 100 ton force..........it really does not matter if you weight 300 pounds or 600 pounds your going flying.

I'll say yes, but with the caveat that I know this is a trap. The first person to suspect I was being facetiously... and it's not a trap, but a joke. "All thunderclaps are created equal" If I wanted to I'd probably take the time to write a whole brick declaration of independence.

Just because the idea "All thunderclaps are created equal" is an amusing phrase.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.