Shin Akuma vs. Sonic the Hedgehog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_gear
Both are at their prime.

Who wins?

Violent2Dope
Sonic is slower than bullets, and Gouki dodges them. Just wanted to point that out.

Burning thought
ime slower than bullets

Who else?
Probably Sonic, if he can go super sayin like.

ThoraxeRMG
Shin Akuma

shin_gear
Wtf, where's ESB?

Lol Super Saiyan like...yeah, SF fans feel reeeaaal comfortable saying that. laughing out loud

Acrosurge
Originally posted by shin_gear
Wtf, where's ESB?

Lol Super Saiyan like...yeah, SF fans feel reeeaaal comfortable saying that. laughing out loud Erm, I don't see Shin Akuma beating Super Sonic, let alone Hyper Sonic. I could see Shin Akuma beating regular Sonic, however.

Violent2Dope
I agree, normal Sonic Gouki can handle.

shin_gear
.............seriously?

Violent2Dope
.............seriously? Gouki can dodge bullets, which are faster than Sonic. He CAN dodge Sonic.

shin_gear
Yes, because we all know that someone who's stronger than someone who can dodge bullets is 10x faster than the other guy. This is why I hate SF fanboys. erm

Violent2Dope
Yes, because we all know that someone who's stronger than someone who can dodge bullets is 10x faster than the other guy. This is why I hate SF fanboys. erm Gouki is faster than Ryu. This is established fact, it also shows in gameplay.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Gouki can dodge bullets, which are faster than Sonic. He CAN dodge Sonic.

Seriously? Bullets are faster than Sonic's Lightspeed Attack which has Sonic going at lightspeed?

Remindme
The mighty Akuma is stuck down by the Hedgehog

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Seriously? Bullets are faster than Sonic's Lightspeed Attack which has Sonic going at lightspeed? That is one attack. Also, Asura Senku ftw! Not to mention Gouki has good enough durability to survive it.

ESB -1138
That is one attack. Also, Asura Senku ftw! Not to mention Gouki has good enough durability to survive it.

Sonic going at the speed of light dead on at Gouki would send him back a bit. By the time he recovered BAM! another Lightspeed Attack. Rinse watch and repeat. Or do a little Chaos Control and teleport around and perform Homing Attacks from anywhere he chooses. Or Sonic can just use Chaos Control and send Gouki into the sun.

Violent2Dope
Sonic going at the speed of light dead on at Gouki would send him back a bit. By the time he recovered BAM! another Lightspeed Attack. Rinse watch and repeat. Or do a little Chaos Control and teleport around and perform Homing Attacks from anywhere he chooses. Or Sonic can just use Chaos Control and send Gouki into the sun. Sonic can't Chaos Control without an Emerald I believe. Also, isn't the lightspeed attack a charged attack?

ESB -1138
Sonic can't Chaos Control without an Emerald I believe. Also, isn't the lightspeed attack a charged attack?

We see in Secret Rings Sonic using a similar ability called Time Break and that game had zero Chaos Emeralds. Also it isn't impossible to use Chaos Control without Chaos Emeralds as we see Shadow perform it even after Black Doom took all seven from him. We also know that Sonic's connection with the power is powerful in the fact he could perform it with a fake emerald.

And the Lightspeed Attack was charged in Adventure 1 and 2 but since then it has been a regular button action command.

Violent2Dope
We see in Secret Rings Sonic using a similar ability called Time Break and that game had zero Chaos Emeralds. Also it isn't impossible to use Chaos Control without Chaos Emeralds as we see Shadow perform it even after Black Doom took all seven from him. We also know that Sonic's connection with the power is powerful in the fact he could perform it with a fake emerald.

And the Lightspeed Attack was charged in Adventure 1 and 2 but since then it has been a regular button action command. 1. Shadow's control over Chaos Emeralds is far greater than Sonic's. I didn't play SatSR, so I have no comment.

2. Really? Can you post a vid of this?

ESB -1138
2. Really? Can you post a vid of this?

Of Time Break? Chaos Control? Lightspeed Attack? A little more detail would help.

Violent2Dope
Of Time Break? Chaos Control? Lightspeed Attack? A little more detail would help. Lightspeed attack.

ESB -1138
Yeah okay. Youtube had two videos for that and both were from Sonic Adventure 1. Couldn't you just play Sonic Heroes or Next-Gen? That's really not something someone would post...but I'll keep looking for it. Maybe under the controls for Heroes or something...I dunno anymore.

Violent2Dope
Yeah okay. Youtube had two videos for that and both were from Sonic Adventure 1. Couldn't you just play Sonic Heroes or Next-Gen? That's really not something someone would post...but I'll keep looking for it. Maybe under the controls for Heroes or something...I dunno anymore. I don't have an XBOX360. no expression

ESB -1138
Next-Gen is also on PS3 or play Heroes for GC (or Wii), Xbox (or 360), or PS2.

Violent2Dope
Next-Gen is also on PS3 or play Heroes for GC (or Wii), Xbox (or 360), or PS2. It was on Heroes? That game sucked. Never beat it. big grin

ESB -1138
Yep. A little button icon (A for gamecube) would pop up near enemies and pushing it Sonic would do a Lightspeed Attack.

And I didn't hate Heroes it was...after beating it with Team Sonic...I didn't want to do it again with the other three teams.

Violent2Dope
Yep. A little button icon (A for gamecube) would pop up near enemies and pushing it Sonic would do a Lightspeed Attack. Hmmm...I will look into this.

fanboy 1988
If Sonic had the chaos emeralds he'd take it

Darkhalen
Indeed

shin_gear
Gouki is faster than Ryu. This is established fact, it also shows in gameplay. Gameplay speed (ESPECIALLY in 2D fighting games) means nothing (SF2 at Turbo 30 ftl). Not saying Akuma couldn't dodge bullets, but my post was to point out the whole him being 10x faster thing being utterly ridiculous. Also that's not going to save him against lightspeed attacks, and Sonic has everything he's obtained in all his games.

Darkhalen
Sonic wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.