All-Star Superman Vs. Superman-Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rorschach
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6388/assnavariantoroborosdcpkd9.jpg

VS

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6967/tscsmpcv1fz1ov8.jpg

Zebedee
Prime. Allstar Superman is Strong but he has yet to move planets. His strength is not at that level otherwise the action of pussing against the press would have caused the Earth to wobble on it's axis. It didn't.

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by Rorschach
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6388/assnavariantoroborosdcpkd9.jpg

VS

is that a older superboy prime or superman prime from jla 1 million? which do u mean?

Rorschach
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
is that a older superboy prime or superman prime from jla 1 million? which do u mean?

Older Superboy-Prime.

Priest
All Star Superman ftw because Super Emo clearly does his eyebrows

Soljer
Originally posted by Zebedee
Prime. Allstar Superman is Strong but he has yet to move planets. His strength is not at that level otherwise the action of pussing against the press would have caused the Earth to wobble on it's axis. It didn't.

Move planets?

Didn't he punch a planet into another dimension?

shin_gear
Originally posted by Soljer
Didn't he punch a planet into another dimension? Such ridiculous feats indeed. rofl2

Avlon
Move planets?

Didn't he punch a planet into another dimension?

Damn! Beat me to it.

Validus
What issue was that?

Kutulu
I can't wait to see what they do with Superman Prime in the upcoming arc... much potential there. Old-man Superman is no longer there to help regular Superman...

By the way, does Superman Prime have a yellow lantern ring now?

Kurash
whats the strongest version of superman?

Kutulu
Originally posted by Kurash

Supposedly Superman Prime from the 1M arc, but he has a lack of high end feats (other than squashing Solaris and pulling someone out of a collapsing universe). Note that's a different Superman Prime than the Superman Prime that used to be Superboy Prime... ugh too many Superman's.

Rorschach
Originally posted by Kurash

The Presence.

Galan007
otherwise the action of pussing against the press would have caused the Earth to wobble on it's axis. It didn't. You mean when A/S lifted 200 quintillion tons?

If so, he wasn't on Earth then.
Move planets?

Didn't he punch a planet into another dimension? More or less. thumb up
Originally posted by Validus
What issue was that? A/S Superman #7, iirc.

Magee
He also made an island shake simply by having an arm wresting match and he can extend his bio aura thing which protects him, its possible he could manipulate Superman primes.

Validus
Originally posted by Galan007

A/S Superman #7, iirc.
Scans or it didn't happen.
Originally posted by Magee
He also made an island shake simply by having an arm wresting match and he can extend his bio aura thing which protects him, its possible he could manipulate Superman primes.
That whole bio aura thing is a Post Crisis invention. I don't think we can assume Superman Prime has one.

Avlon

Apparently, Super-aging is in his power set.

Symmetric Chaos
Did you gave to find the gayest possible pictures of them? ermm

Validus
Originally posted by Avlon
I don't get it. sad

willRules

Or Puberty? wink

Rorschach
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Did you gave to find the gayest possible pictures of them? ermm

Yes. droolio

rico777
Superman Prime wins

Sirius77
It could go either way.

UniOmni
No it can't.

Superman Prime is canon in the All Star universe, and he's clearly more powerful.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by UniOmni
No it can't.

Superman Prime is canon in the All Star universe, and he's clearly more powerful.
Wrong superman prime,the one thats in this thread is superboy-prime grown up who took the name superman prime.

Sirius77
Did you not read the front page or see the pictures?

It's an older version of SBP vs All-Star Superman.

They both lift planets, and have extra powers.

It just comes down to which ever one is actually more powerful.

And we don't know that yet.

UniOmni
Oh.

Then i'm clearly in the wrong.

I apologize.

I'm not gonna cast a die.

KMC_Drifter
I don't know....can All-Star Supes move fast enough to speedblitz Wally or Bart...like SBP did?

Grinning Goku

laughing laughing

Zebedee

He was trapped in the speed force for years. Wasn't he as I remember.

Avlon
He was trapped in the speed force for years. Wasn't he as I remember.

He still came out as a teen. Now he looks like a 30 yr old dude in that picture.

Zebedee
He still came out as a teen. Now he looks like a 30 yr old dude in that picture.

True. However it did say he was in there years. We don't know what affect the Science Cells had on him. Although the aging power of Copyright battles is probably the real reason. I just watched Season 2 episode 2 of Dexter. It was awesome.

Avlon
True. However it did say he was in there years. We don't know what affect the Science Cells had on him. Although the aging power of Copyright battles is probably the real reason. I just watched Season 2 episode 2 of Dexter. It was awesome.

When he came out of the speedforce, he was still a teen. The guardians had him in prison for just over a year.

He looks mighty old. I guess stress really does age one.

I'll be watching episode 1 on showtime tonight. HD baby!

Zebedee
When he came out of the speedforce, he was still a teen. The guardians had him in prison for just over a year.

He looks mighty old. I guess stress really does age one.

I'll be watching episode 1 on showtime tonight. HD baby!

I guess so.

Enjoy it. It's superb. I have HD and I notice lttle difference on HD channels. I also have Blue Ray and I can't tell the difference with DVDs meh.

Avlon
I guess so.

Enjoy it. It's superb. I have HD and I notice lttle difference on HD channels. I also have Blue Ray and I can't tell the difference with DVDs meh.

Wow, really? Are you using the right cables? Maybe something in the settings are keeping things at 480i or 480p?

There is a world of difference in my setup. My homegirl had the same issue as you until I fixed her settings and cabling.

Zebedee
Wow, really? Are you using the right cables? Maybe something in the settings are keeping things at 480i or 480p?

There is a world of difference in my setup. My homegirl had the same issue as you until I fixed her settings and cabling.

I'll check it. I have sky HD as well and that was set up by the Sky installer.

Rorschach
Bump.

Bransolute
Wonder Woman with a haircut wins.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/GLC17023.jpg

Switch 07
I have the scans of A/S Supes.

Will provide soon.

Estacado
bump

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Wonder Woman with a haircut wins.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/GLC17023.jpg

DC luves maken em Suparmans look as gay as possible homestar

Kutulu
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
DC luves maken em Suparmans look as gay as possible homestar
http://superboyisemo.ytmnd.com/

Entity
Isn't All Star Supes like peek Supes in every catagory?

Laguna L
Originally posted by Entity

I think so.

Rorschach
Originally posted by Entity

He's more powerful than Post-Crisis Superman, but I wouldn't say he's most powerful Superman of them all.

quanchi112
He's more powerful than Post-Crisis Superman, but I wouldn't say he's most powerful Superman of them all. He is a lot more powerful than post crisis Superman. He would have no chance against him. I know in a comic at the end of the day that Superman would pull it off....its dc(they tug on his nuts way too much)....but here Prime dominates him all day.

Soljer
Originally posted by quanchi112
He is a lot more powerful than post crisis Superman. He would have no chance against him. I know in a comic at the end of the day that Superman would pull it off....its dc(they tug on his nuts way too much)....but here Prime dominates him all day.

Rorschach was responding to someone asking about all-star, not Prime.

quanchi112
Rorschach was responding to someone asking about all-star, not Prime. embarrasment laughing

Cap'n Happy
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Such ridiculous feats indeed. rofl2

Yep. Stupidly ridiculous. But too many of the zombies around here will never hear such things... they WANT assine crap like Superman "punching" a planet out of orbit- what ever the hell that means. Superman is and should be titanically powerful. But not freaking God. Idiots.

Cap'n Happy
Originally posted by Kutulu
Supposedly Superman Prime from the 1M arc, but he has a lack of high end feats (other than squashing Solaris and pulling someone out of a collapsing universe). Note that's a different Superman Prime than the Superman Prime that used to be Superboy Prime... ugh too many Superman's.

Yes, there sure are. Why did DC ever let this happen? They couldn't wait to recreate the same confusion and garbage that made the original Crisis series necessary. One Superman is unique, legendary, special.
Hundreds of Supermen...? Boring.

MattDay
there is, just stick with the one who calls himself clark kent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.