Composite Yoshi vs Sonic the Hedgehog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumanMovieGuide
What the hell why not. Two animals of gaming face off in the big apple. Who wins?

Darth Extecute
I'm coming here before all the "happy Sonic people" does it.. This thread'll be mocked.. Everyone'll say that Sonic will crush Yoshi like the little lizard he is..

I'm sorry, but this is too much a Sonic victory..

He'll speedblitz Yoshi or something like that.. Throw him around like he does with trucks and such.. I dont know Sonic much, but according to the people around here, he's silly powerful..

Diamond Kisses
I can see Yoshi win this big grin

"Yumm"!

*Plop*!

*Bang Bang Bang*!

"YOSHI!"!

*Sonic Spinns*!

"Yumm!"!

*Plop*!

*Kick Kick Heabutt*!

"YOSHI!"!

*Crack*!

"Yumm!"!

*Plop*!

*Pow Pow Bang*!

*Crack*!

*Pow*!

"Yoshiiiiiiiiii!"!

"Haha!"

*Egg-Roll*!

*Pow*!

"Yumm"!

"Hnnnnnggh"!

*Plop*

*Falling*!

*Crack*!

*Drops unconcious*!

"Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi"!

*Cheering jumps*

There we go big grin

Darth Extecute
That's a post of originality no expression

MadMel
damn right laughing out loud

HumanMovieGuide
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I'm coming here before all the "happy Sonic people" does it.. This thread'll be mocked.. Everyone'll say that Sonic will crush Yoshi like the little lizard he is..

I'm sorry, but this is too much a Sonic victory..

He'll speedblitz Yoshi or something like that.. Throw him around like he does with trucks and such.. I dont know Sonic much, but according to the people around here, he's silly powerful..

Composite Yoshi possesses all the power from every game he's ever been in at any given time plus a special augmentation. Here's the powers and features that I'm aware of :

flight
fire mode
power stomp
ghost
magic lightning
boost mushrooms
spike proof
score bar/ power level augmentation
standard egg toss
homing giant egg complete with three little surprises inside
green shells
homing red shells
homing blue spike shells complete with nuclear style explosion
bob-ombs complete with nuclear style explosion
shield barriers
star power
banana peels
electric power up
projectile enhancements
fall proof
health regeneration
extra life producing
Smash bros level fight ability
Smash bros level damage soak
can literally knock you off screen and have them fly into the horizon or slam infront of the TV screen
sport specials
explosive question box
move on walls and upside while in egg roll

more to come I assure you.

shin_gear
What kind of match is this? Sonic would WTFpwn Yoshi.

ThoraxeRMG
.........!

HumanMovieGuide
Originally posted by shin_gear

May I ask how exactly? Care to explain what are sonic's capabilities. Yoshi has a special augmentation where his score bar is his power level, and he becomes more powerful the higher it increases.

Diamond Kisses
Sonic is known as "the fastest thing alive," with the ability to run at speeds higher than Mach 1. He can run backwards just as well as forwards, shown in the Team Sonic opening cutscene of Sonic Heroes and near the end of the first episode in Sonic X. In the games, his super speed has not been explained. When Sonic runs fast enough, he can create a sonic boom, which can destroy enemies in Sonic's way, and increase his momentum. Soap shoes with a similar design and color scheme were featured in Sonic Adventure 2, which introduced Sonic's ability to grind on rails.

Many of his abilities are variations on the tendency for hedgehogs to roll into tight balls for protection. Since his introduction in the first Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic's primary offensive maneuver is the basic Spin Attack (or "Sonic Spin Attack"wink. As Sonic jumps or runs, he curls up and spins into a spiky ball that can damage, destroy or burrow through many obstacles. Later games in the series expanded on this basic attack. Two of these enhancements have become mainstays of his: the Spin Dash was introduced in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and involves Sonic spinning on the spot before blasting off at full speed, and the Homing Attack, introduced in Sonic Adventure, allows Sonic to dash in midair toward a target.

The Chaos Emeralds, a common feature of most Sonic games and comics, allow him to transform into his "Super form", much like the Dragonball Z manga/anime series, of Super Sonic, which increases his speed and power, grants him the ability of flight, and makes him nearly invincible. In Sonic 3 and Knuckles, he can collect an additional seven Super Emeralds in order to become Hyper Sonic. In Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic absorbed three of the seven World Rings and became overwhelmed with power and transformed into another form, called Darkspine Sonic.

HumanMovieGuide
Thanks for the info Diamond Kisses.

Alot of Sonic's capabilities you mentioned composite Yoshi could pull off.

"run at speeds higher than Mach 1"

Composite Yoshi possesses alot of speed boost. Not sure if he can reach mach 1, but when his power level increases he should be able to reach those speeds.

"He can run backwards just as well as forwards"

Yoshi can do that with his egg roll and his dodge capabilities. By the way can Sonic do that when you're playing him, or is it only in cutscenes?

"When Sonic runs fast enough, he can create a sonic boom, which can destroy enemies in Sonic's way, and increase his momentum"

Is the sonic boom a projectile? Because compy Yoshi has a lot of those. And can destroy enemies in Yoshi's way and increase his momentum.

"Soap shoes with a similar design and color scheme were featured in Sonic Adventure 2, which introduced Sonic's ability to grind on rails"

Okay that's one ability Yoshi can't do that's I'm aware of.

"As Sonic jumps or runs, he curls up and spins into a spiky ball that can damage, destroy or burrow through many obstacles"

Yoshi's egg roll can do this. Yoshi has alot of techniques and fight manuevres thanks to Smash bros.

"the Spin Dash was introduced in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and involves Sonic spinning on the spot before blasting off at full speed, and the Homing Attack, introduced in Sonic Adventure, allows Sonic to dash in midair toward a target."

I'll have to see the spin dash for myself to know how it looks like. Homing attacks Yoshi has a lot of in the form of weapons, and already can fly.

"makes him nearly invincible"

Star mode and ghost mode makes Yoshi completely invincible.

Diamond Kisses
The Sonic Boom is basically when everything around him explodes after he exceed a specific speed smile

At least I think it is ermm

ThoraxeRMG
Why do you bold?

Diamond Kisses
Why not?

ThoraxeRMG
Why why?

Diamond Kisses
I happen to like the bold big grin

ThoraxeRMG
Okay

Cale_Daziel
Yoshi ftw

Diamond Kisses
I can see him win, but I am not sure who I think WILL win stick out tongue

HumanMovieGuide
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
The Sonic Boom is basically when everything around him explodes after he exceed a specific speed smile

At least I think it is ermm

Do you know what game it's from just so we can have some confirmation?

By the way check out what the Bob-ombs that comp Yoshi have can do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxDYjLTXvkc

ESB -1138
Originally posted by shin_gear

Co-signed.

Ozone
no expression Yoshi would win against Sonic.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Ozone
no expression Yoshi would win against Sonic.

Sonic pwns Yoshi.

Ozone
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Sonic pwns Yoshi.

hysterical

eek! Oh, you were serious?

ESB -1138
Sonic is known as "the fastest thing alive," with the ability to run at speeds higher than Mach 1. He can run backwards just as well as forwards, shown in the Team Sonic opening cutscene of Sonic Heroes and near the end of the first episode in Sonic X. In the games, his super speed has not been explained. When Sonic runs fast enough, he can create a sonic boom, which can destroy enemies in Sonic's way, and increase his momentum. Soap shoes with a similar design and color scheme were featured in Sonic Adventure 2, which introduced Sonic's ability to grind on rails.

Many of his abilities are variations on the tendency for hedgehogs to roll into tight balls for protection. Since his introduction in the first Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic's primary offensive maneuver is the basic Spin Attack (or "Sonic Spin Attack"wink. As Sonic jumps or runs, he curls up and spins into a spiky ball that can damage, destroy or burrow through many obstacles. Later games in the series expanded on this basic attack. Two of these enhancements have become mainstays of his: the Spin Dash was introduced in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and involves Sonic spinning on the spot before blasting off at full speed, and the Homing Attack, introduced in Sonic Adventure, allows Sonic to dash in midair toward a target.

The Chaos Emeralds, a common feature of most Sonic games and comics, allow him to transform into his "Super form", much like the Dragonball Z manga/anime series, of Super Sonic, which increases his speed and power, grants him the ability of flight, and makes him nearly invincible. In Sonic 3 and Knuckles, he can collect an additional seven Super Emeralds in order to become Hyper Sonic. In Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic absorbed three of the seven World Rings and became overwhelmed with power and transformed into another form, called Darkspine Sonic.

HumanMovieGuide
ESB-1138 you just wrote down everything Diamond kisses said about Sonic. People should realize this isn't standard Yoshi, it's composite Yoshi. Kind of like how Composite Superman isn't standard Superman. Actually a special composite Yoshi to be exact. On top of this he also has a pretty cheap augmentation. Remember how in the Mario games you have a score bar that always increases? Well this Yoshi has his score bar represent his power level. Meaning if his score bar says a thousand, he's level a thousand. If it says a million, he's level a million. If it says a billion, he's level a billion and etc. Watch Dragon Ball Z if you don't know what this would do to him. Minus the overlong constipation sequences.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by HumanMovieGuide
ESB-1138 you just wrote down everything Diamond kisses said about Sonic. People should realize this isn't standard Yoshi, it's composite Yoshi. Kind of like how Composite Superman isn't standard Superman. Actually a special composite Yoshi to be exact. On top of this he also has a pretty cheap augmentation. Remember how in the Mario games you have a score bar that always increases? Well this Yoshi has his score bar represent his power level. Meaning if his score bar says a thousand, he's level a thousand. If it says a million, he's level a million. If it says a billion, he's level a billion and etc. Watch Dragon Ball Z if you don't know what this would do to him. Minus the overlong constipation sequences.

Okay dude you just proved you have no idea what you are talking about. (1) Diamond Kisses just quoted a wikipedia article about Sonic (2) the score bar isn't power level it's score; nothing more and nothing less. The entire point of the score bar is just that; to keep track of your score because if you reach a certain thing you get a continue or an extra life (3) Sonic has a score bar big deal

Sonic wins face it. You have said NOTHING that proves Yoshi wins. In fact all you said was crap that has nothing to do with the game. Score bar doesn't equal power level. This isn't DBZ.

Darkhalen
Sonic would win hand's down he is the fastest thing alive curiously not as fast as Dr. Ivo (Eggman) Robotnik in Sonic the hedgehog 2 however he would still beat Yoshi without breaking a sweat just run up behind him and spin dash him but when Mario&Sonic comes out you know that the 4th Super Smash Bros. will use Sonic so then we will find out for sure but for now and forever Sonic

HumanMovieGuide
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Okay dude you just proved you have no idea what you are talking about. (1) Diamond Kisses just quoted a wikipedia article about Sonic (2) the score bar isn't power level it's score; nothing more and nothing less. The entire point of the score bar is just that; to keep track of your score because if you reach a certain thing you get a continue or an extra life (3) Sonic has a score bar big deal

Sonic wins face it. You have said NOTHING that proves Yoshi wins. In fact all you said was crap that has nothing to do with the game. Score bar doesn't equal power level. This isn't DBZ.

Okay I should had been more specific on who this Yoshi is. But first I'm going to say what can actual game Yoshi can do. Smash bros Yoshi can duke it out with the thoughest characters in Nintendo. He's able to knock things over twice his size like Donkey Kong and Bowser in the horizon "Team Rocket blasting off again" style. Or literally slam them into the TV screen. This same Yoshi can take damage from explosions, beam swords, alot of fire arms, high powered attacks by the likes of Samus, Mewtwo, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Captian Falcon and anything else there planning on putting in those games. Take those kind of beatings and still come back for more without dying yet. This same Yoshi can put up shield barriers and has excellent combat skills. Skills out trump speed any day. Create a thread about this if you don't believe me. I've done so on other sites. Oh yeah and it's

lasers >>>> Star Fox planes >>>> Sonic

The slowest being Yoshi's opponent for this match. The fastest being the thing Yoshi defends himself from on a regular occasion. Sonic's not speedblitzing him. This is just one Yoshi.

Other Yoshi's possess the ability shoot fireballs, fly and are strong enough to cause small earthquakes. He was also virtually invulnerable. Falling had no effects on him, he was spike proof and couldn't be cut. Only thing that got rid off him was bottomless pits. Even when he was sinking in lava, all you had to do was jump on his back to control him and he'll be able to jump out of the lava and act as if the lava didn't even phase him.

Other Yoshi's were able to restore his health by simply eating. So any damage Yoshi takes he'll be able to easily heal himself. Composite game Yoshi can eat anything no matter how hazardous. Besides healing, some game Yoshi's possess the capability to lay extra lives if he eats enough. So Sonic might have to kill Yoshi more than once just to beat him.

Yoshi from the sport games had powers like star power, which I know Sonic ain't surviving from. He also had ghost power which is pretty obvious what he can do. So now Sonic has an invisible opponent who can phase through things and can't die. He also possess projectiles with homing capabilities, and give off explosions the size of the ones you see in the video I posted. If Yoshi brings out these weapons, but aren't ready to fire them, he can simply hold them in elaborate ways. Those ways can be things like juggling them or stacking them on top of each other. He can't loss his items like this no matter what kind of bizarre maneuvers he does. This however is just leading up to his more elaborate ways to hold a weapon ready for firing. He can mysterious have them stay beside him at all times without touching them. Or he can have them orbit around him like he's a planet and they're fast rotating moons. The latter would make it virtually impossible for Sonic to even touch Yoshi without getting struck by the many explosive weapons orbiting Yoshi. He's also has another homing power that isn't even a projectile. It's a magical lightning bolt that appears literally on top of his enemies no matter where they are. It sticks to them like a shadow and depowers them.

Other sport game Yoshis can produce an electrical energy surrounding them. Kind of like DBZ characters having fire surrounding them. What the electricity does is allow his attacks to be more powerful. Electrical charge + strength to knock large guys into horizon + earthquake yellow Yoshi = not pleasant. On top of this he also possesses a special that enables him to stop time, perform an elaborate sequence, and hit his target. Time goes back to normal after his targets were struck. In those games his targets where indestructible sport balls. In this match his target is Sonic. Also sport games Yoshi can hit things and literally give power to them. Turning normally harmless into things like energy blasts, fireballs and charging rainbows.

His weapon list is going to be massive. For Yoshi is going to have every weapon he every used. This includes every weapon in Smahs Bros, Mario RPG and any other game. Speaking of Mario RPG, I heard Yoshi is in that game too. And the characters in that game are pretty damn powerful and can take large beatings too. So just to give an idea how durable composite Yoshi is, he'll have his RPG durability combined with his Smash Bros durability combined with the games where he was pretty much invulnerable. Then he'll be able to up his durability even more by turning metal and becomig a giant. Don't forget those shields barriers he's able to put up too. How long do you think it's going to take Sonic to simply take away a quarter of his life? Then lets not forget if Yoshi sustains damage, all he has to do is some eating. Then he'll be 100% in no time. Everything I mentioned is STILL not Yoshi's full composite. Because there are many games with Yoshi in it that I've never played. These are just the games I remember.

Not that's just composite game Yoshi. Let's get to special composite Yoshi. Here's the story. The reason why I call him that is because I created a customly made a special team consisting of various characters. Both Yoshi and Luigi were part of this team. The team were designed to be extreme tough and powerful. Both Luigi and Yoshi were turned into composites to make them multitudes more powerful. However I noticed a loop hole I could use to make them even more powerful. Both Luigi and Yoshi had score bars that were rather pointless. So with some help of Yoshi's and Luigi's teammates and their friends. Their score bars were augmented to represent their power levels. So while you're right ESB -1138 about composite game Yoshi not being able to level by increasing his score bar, this composite Yoshi can. So I should had been more specific about which Yoshi Sonic's up against. He's not against the powerful game composite Yoshi, he's up against the even more powerful specially augmented composite Yoshi.

ESB -1138
Okay I should had been more specific on who this Yoshi is. But first I'm going to say what can actual game Yoshi can do. Smash bros Yoshi can duke it out with the thoughest characters in Nintendo. He's able to knock things over twice his size like Donkey Kong and Bowser in the horizon "Team Rocket blasting off again" style. Or literally slam them into the TV screen. This same Yoshi can take damage from explosions, beam swords, alot of fire arms, high powered attacks by the likes of Samus, Mewtwo, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Captian Falcon and anything else there planning on putting in those games. Take those kind of beatings and still come back for more without dying yet. This same Yoshi can put up shield barriers and has excellent combat skills. Skills out trump speed any day. Create a thread about this if you don't believe me. I've done so on other sites. Oh yeah and it's

Shame Super Smash Bros isn't canon because Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Samus, and really most of the cast would pwn Yoshi any day of the week.

Other Yoshi's possess the ability shoot fireballs, fly and are strong enough to cause small earthquakes. He was also virtually invulnerable. Falling had no effects on him, he was spike proof and couldn't be cut. Only thing that got rid off him was bottomless pits. Even when he was sinking in lava, all you had to do was jump on his back to control him and he'll be able to jump out of the lava and act as if the lava didn't even phase him.

Now you are confusing game mechanics as feats. Sonic gets hit by spikes and falls into lava all the time but as long as he has 1 Ring he doesn't die because that's the game! Game mechanics are not feats and can't be used in an argument. Heck in Super Mario Sunshine Yoshi dies by falling into water. Are you saying he can survive lava but not water?

Other Yoshi's were able to restore his health by simply eating. So any damage Yoshi takes he'll be able to easily heal himself. Composite game Yoshi can eat anything no matter how hazardous. Besides healing, some game Yoshi's possess the capability to lay extra lives if he eats enough. So Sonic might have to kill Yoshi more than once just to beat him.

Extra lives is again a gameplay mechanic used to help make the game a bit easier. And Yoshi wouldn't be able to get that tongue out before Sonic does a Lightspeed Attack to slam Yoshi to the ground.

Yoshi from the sport games had powers like star power, which I know Sonic ain't surviving from. He also had ghost power which is pretty obvious what he can do. So now Sonic has an invisible opponent who can phase through things and can't die. He also possess projectiles with homing capabilities, and give off explosions the size of the ones you see in the video I posted. If Yoshi brings out these weapons, but aren't ready to fire them, he can simply hold them in elaborate ways. Those ways can be things like juggling them or stacking them on top of each other. He can't loss his items like this no matter what kind of bizarre maneuvers he does. This however is just leading up to his more elaborate ways to hold a weapon ready for firing. He can mysterious have them stay beside him at all times without touching them. Or he can have them orbit around him like he's a planet and they're fast rotating moons. The latter would make it virtually impossible for Sonic to even touch Yoshi without getting struck by the many explosive weapons orbiting Yoshi. He's also has another homing power that isn't even a projectile. It's a magical lightning bolt that appears literally on top of his enemies no matter where they are. It sticks to them like a shadow and depowers them.

You love making gameplay mechanics into feats. (A) Only the Koopa shells rotate around Yoshi and that's when he has a kart and never ever has it been seen otherwise and Yoshi doesn't have a kart (B) Sonic dodges guns, missiles, laser beams, trip mines, and basically anything else you can think of when he's after Robotnik. Seriously lightning bolt is again a Mario Kart ability that has never been seen to be used outside the kart oh! And that's just a one time used item. An item isn't an ability. An ability is something that comes naturally like Sonic's speed. An item is something like Shadow using a gun. So the Power Star is an item; not an ability.

Other sport game Yoshis can produce an electrical energy surrounding them. Kind of like DBZ characters having fire surrounding them. What the electricity does is allow his attacks to be more powerful. Electrical charge + strength to knock large guys into horizon + earthquake yellow Yoshi = not pleasant. On top of this he also possesses a special that enables him to stop time, perform an elaborate sequence, and hit his target. Time goes back to normal after his targets were struck. In those games his targets where indestructible sport balls. In this match his target is Sonic. Also sport games Yoshi can hit things and literally give power to them. Turning normally harmless into things like energy blasts, fireballs and charging rainbows.

Oh bravo, you once again confused game mechanic as feat. Look show me one time Yoshi has ever done something like that in one of Mario's main game series or Yoshi's Story? He never does because that was to make the sports game more unique. The sport games are not canon.

His weapon list is going to be massive. For Yoshi is going to have every weapon he every used. This includes every weapon in Smahs Bros, Mario RPG and any other game. Speaking of Mario RPG, I heard Yoshi is in that game too. And the characters in that game are pretty damn powerful and can take large beatings too. So just to give an idea how durable composite Yoshi is, he'll have his RPG durability combined with his Smash Bros durability combined with the games where he was pretty much invulnerable. Then he'll be able to up his durability even more by turning metal and becomig a giant. Don't forget those shields barriers he's able to put up too. How long do you think it's going to take Sonic to simply take away a quarter of his life? Then lets not forget if Yoshi sustains damage, all he has to do is some eating. Then he'll be 100% in no time. Everything I mentioned is STILL not Yoshi's full composite. Because there are many games with Yoshi in it that I've never played. These are just the games I remember.

Yoshi has never been in a Mario RPG as a playable character and again that is game mechanic. Never has Yoshi become Metal Yoshi and the Super Mushroom is again an item not an ability. Weapons are items not an ability. Composite would mean that he has all his abilities; not items. And most games with Yoshi are sports games that are non canon games. Yoshi battles Bowser in Super Mario World 2 and if he could do half the crap in those sport games Yoshi wouldn't have had a problem not would the Yoshis have been kidnapped in Super Mario World.

Not that's just composite game Yoshi. Let's get to special composite Yoshi. Here's the story. The reason why I call him that is because I created a customly made a special team consisting of various characters. Both Yoshi and Luigi were part of this team. The team were designed to be extreme tough and powerful. Both Luigi and Yoshi were turned into composites to make them multitudes more powerful. However I noticed a loop hole I could use to make them even more powerful. Both Luigi and Yoshi had score bars that were rather pointless. So with some help of Yoshi's and Luigi's teammates and their friends. Their score bars were augmented to represent their power levels. So while you're right ESB -1138 about composite game Yoshi not being able to level by increasing his score bar, this composite Yoshi can. So I should had been more specific about which Yoshi Sonic's up against. He's not against the powerful game composite Yoshi, he's up against the even more powerful specially augmented composite Yoshi.

The score bar is nothing more but a score bar! It isn't a power level! Don't believe! I killed a Koopaling in three hits with nearly 500,000 points and yet when I had 1,200 it still took three hits. If that was a power level that big oh score would have been a one hit kill. And where does Luigi come in? Luigi isn't Yoshi! Luigi isn't an ability! Luigi is another person all together!

Face it half the crap you said is either non canon (Smash Bros or sports games) or just game mechanics or you just showing that you are a DBZ fanboy that wants Mario to be more like it by confusing the score bar with power level. Sonic takes this hands down. All Yoshi really has is his earthquake ability which isn't a problem for Sonic, shooting fireballs (if he had a Koopa shell which he doesn't), flying (when he has something in his mouth), and that's about it. His transformation into a chopter or anything isn't his ability. He has to get an item to transform into one.

Items are not abilities. Composite would take his abilities and fuse them not items. Items have nothing to do with the character because that's what they are; items. Shadow has used guns before but that's not his ability. Shadow's ability would be able to run over 700mph. Sonic would Lightspeed Attack Yoshi and pound him so hard to the ground the little Yoshi dies.

HumanMovieGuide
Pre-Retconned things are non canon. Doesn't stop the people on the comic vs thread from using them. I'm curious how much of Sonic's great feats are gameplay mechanics too, as you like to bring that up so much. Plus Sonic is no where even close to light speed, and I whopped Mewtwo, Ganondorf, Samus and the likes with Yoshi all the time. And people customize characters all the time for rumbles, like giving them an object they never had, or augmenting there powers in ways. How is this any difference? Now you're argument is that Yoshi isn't allowed to have 99% of all his powers when he's a friggin composite! I want a mod ruling on this.

shin_gear
Damn...THAT much was typed about Yoshi? What the f**k?

It's obvious a lot of it was based entirely on mechanics, but I'm not getting into a dispute about that.

ESB -1138
Pre-Retconned things are non canon. Doesn't stop the people on the comic vs thread from using them. I'm curious how much of Sonic's great feats are gameplay mechanics too, as you like to bring that up so much. Plus Sonic is no where even close to light speed, and I whopped Mewtwo, Ganondorf, Samus and the likes with Yoshi all the time. And people customize characters all the time for rumbles, like giving them an object they never had, or augmenting there powers in ways. How is this any difference? Now you're argument is that Yoshi isn't allowed to have 99% of all his powers when he's a friggin composite! I want a mod ruling on this.

No Smash Bros isn't canon. Nuff said. Ask anyone here. Ganondorf, Samus, Mewtwo most of the characters have been weaken dramatically for balance purposes.

And you said it yourself:

Composite Yoshi possesses all the power from every game he's ever been in at any given time plus a special augmentation. Here's the powers and features that I'm aware of :

Composite Yoshi possesses all the power. Power isn't an item. Power is what naturally character has. Sonic naturally has his super speed, plus the Lightspeed Attack, plus Chaos Control, plus the Blue Tornado, plus Speed Break, plus Time Break, plus Homing Attack, and plus Spin Dash. He never needed any items for these powers.

Yoshi on the other hand needed an item to use fire breath, he needed an item to fly, he needed an item to do half the crap you said. Oh and this isn't the comic forum. I don't give a crap what goes on over there. Fact is Smash Bros isn't canon and neither are the sports game.

Composite means all the abilities Yoshi has used not items. Again needed an item to perform something isn't his ability.

HumanMovieGuide
Well ESB -1138 I don't give a crap what you think either. I just reported this thread to the mods. If they don't approve of this Yoshi, then I told them to close the thread because it's pointless that he's not going to have the majority of his powers/power ups.

Lana
Non-canon feats are allowed here, ESB, read the rules thread.

However it needs to be specified what feats and powers each character has in the original post, but it's entirely up to the creator of the thread.

Anyway, I'm closing this as requested.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.