morg/wol vs desak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
who wins this?

llagrok
Desak

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Desak i agree but its close.

Priest
Desak

lordboo
Originally posted by quanchi112
who wins this?
desak ftw.

nice sig,who did it?

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
who wins this?

desak

WhiteWitchKing
Desak 6/10. The WOL isn't the same as godly essence so Desak isn't benefiting. But Desak looks more skilled than Morg would be seeing has spends his career fight pantheons of gods.

llagrok
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Desak 6/10. The WOL isn't the same as godly essence so Desak isn't benefiting. But Desak looks more skilled than Morg would be seeing has spends his career fight pantheons of gods.

He doesn't just kill Pantheons, he gets their powers as well.

norrinradd43
what??? Morg with wol held off SS, Firelord, Airwalker and Terrax, not to mention killing Nova...I think he wins against desak

quanchi112
Originally posted by lordboo
desak ftw.

nice sig,who did it? thanks,guy helped me. i think his buddy did it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by norrinradd43
what??? Morg with wol held off SS, Firelord, Airwalker and Terrax, not to mention killing Nova...I think he wins against desak yeah but i dont know how morg with the wol would fare against odin. i think odin could hold off these heralds himself also.

llagrok
Originally posted by norrinradd43
what??? Morg with wol held off SS, Firelord, Airwalker and Terrax, not to mention killing Nova...I think he wins against desak

Desak was beating King Thor, Enchantress, Loki, Magni, Sif and various other powerful asgardians

quanchi112
desak would have his hands full here with morg though. it would be no walk in the park by any means.

guy222
desak still

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.