To damn cute!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedTexasMomA
She looks so saaaaad. roll eyes (sarcastic) Only dog ive ever had to crys about a bath. When I let her out she grabed her collar and run to the door begging to get out.lol

MR.Grum
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
She looks so saaaaad. roll eyes (sarcastic) Only dog ive ever had to crys about a bath. When I let her out she grabed her collar and run to the door begging to get out.lol herbnone

WickedTexasMomA
sad poor baby.. She stunk tho..

SelphieT
Aw, I've never met a puppy that cried from being in the bath, poor babeh! herbhappy

Rogue Jedi
porr little puppy.

WickedTexasMomA
WE GOT A RUNNER!!!!!! mad

Röland
Poor bath water.

WickedTexasMomA
confused

MR.Grum

Rogue Jedi
poor....I'm out.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by SelphieT
Aw, I've never met a puppy that cried from being in the bath, poor babeh! herbhappy herbsmileherber!

WickedTexasMomA
My kitten got a bath after Missy.. The cat just stood there and took it.lol

Reverend Axel

SelphieT
My kitten got a bat after Missy.. The cat just stood there and took it.lol

I love giving my cat Hector baths! I can't because he's not living with me currently, he's living with my mom, but he always kind of freaked, but he after a bit, he just stood there and took it too!

MR.Grum
My kitten got a bath after Missy.. The cat just stood there and took it.lol lmao wow must be one of those ~ah fakit do what you will kats~

WickedTexasMomA
lol Her mom was the same way. Her mom would come into the bathroom and jump in the tub with me .

MR.Grum
lol Her mom was the same way. Her mom would come into the bathroom and jump in the tub with me . lmao it was a bi cat just wanted to see you nakid

SelphieT
lol Her mom was the same way. Her mom would come into the bathroom and jump in the tub with me .

If I was taking a bath, my cat Hector would just jump on the edge and drink the water laughing out loud He's such a goof!

WickedTexasMomA
If I was taking a bath, my cat Hector would just jump on the edge and drink the water laughing out loud He's such a goof! Kate did that to until she noticed she had bubble's in her mouth laughing

MR.Grum
If I was taking a bath, my cat Hector would just jump on the edge and drink the water laughing out loud He's such a goof! lmao id drink the water toolmao

SelphieT
Kate did that to until she noticed she had bubble's in her mouth laughing

Hahaha! Do any of your cats drink from the toilet bowl/sink? We had to start putting the lids down because Hector kept drinking out of them. But we always turned the sink on for him if he wanted a drink while we were in the bathroom.

We also have a little bamboo plant, thats in a thing of water, and thats his little fountain he drinks out of laughing out loud

WickedTexasMomA
Nah, my Chow Samson used to get stuck in the toilet. He used it to climb up onto the sink and bark at him self in the mirror.roll eyes (sarcastic) I cant tell you how hard it was to pull a 150pound dog out of the shitter!

Vathu
My puppy just shakes a lot..

He's like 5 months old and he gets stinky after like a week. haermm

And I don't even fill up the tub but an inch or two.

He's a mini dachshund. haermm

WickedTexasMomA
lol

Morning_Glory
She looks so saaaaad. roll eyes (sarcastic) Only dog ive ever had to crys about a bath. When I let her out she grabed her collar and run to the door begging to get out.lol are you taking a bath with your dog?

WickedTexasMomA
Yes, But I always shower afterwards.

MR.Grum
Yes, But I always shower afterwards. lmao dog smell

Vathu
confused

Could we get a full shot? no expression

WickedTexasMomA
Yup.lol If I am not in there with her she will drown her self.

Vathu
Originally posted by Vathu
Could we get a full shot? no expression Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Yup.lol If I am not in there with her she will drown her self.

haermm

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Vathu
Could we get a full shot? no expression lol my husband didnt take a full shot. stick out tongue

Vathu
lol my husband didnt take a full shot. stick out tongue

DAMN HIM.

WickedTexasMomA
lol

Vathu
I've seen one or two of your pictures, for a what, like 25-6 year old, you're cute.

YOU HAVE NO SHIT ON MY CHRIS HANSEN.

Btw I'm 16.

Bigon
Can't you just give a dog a shower?

WickedTexasMomA
Im 22 roll eyes (sarcastic)

ladygrim
my dog used to cry when i gave him a bath and give me the cutest look ever laughing out loud i miss him sad

Strangelove
She looks so saaaaad. roll eyes (sarcastic) Only dog ive ever had to crys about a bath. When I let her out she grabed her collar and run to the door begging to get out.lol She's a cutie

WickedTexasMomA
ty!

Rogue Jedi
ty! thinking of buying a pedigree german shepherd.

WickedTexasMomA
I hate those dogs.

Rogue Jedi
shepherds? why come?

WickedTexasMomA
My brother in law mom raises them and ARRRGH talk about aggressive!

Passione
She looks so saaaaad. roll eyes (sarcastic) Only dog ive ever had to crys about a bath. When I let her out she grabed her collar and run to the door begging to get out.lol

Oh she looks gorgeous.

Rogue Jedi
My brother in law mom raises them and ARRRGH talk about aggressive! more aggresive than pits? laughing

WickedTexasMomA
IMO Yes. IN 15 years ive never came across an aggressive pit. But all the sheps ive been around are really snappy.

Here a better pic of miss.

Passione
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
thinking of buying a pedigree german shepherd.

You should buy a malamute x. My puppy Shazam is set to break hearts

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Passione
You should buy a malamute x. My puppy Shazam is set to break hearts I have had enough heartbreaks so far thank you.

Passione
I have had enough heartbreaks so far thank you.

I meant he is so cute!

Rogue Jedi
I meant he is so cute! so were they.

Reverend Axel
so were they. Good god, man. Vinny will be on later.

WickedTexasMomA
My Breeder sent me a new photo of BB Jr and his Brother. I get to go up and see him this friday and I get to take him home in Oct!!!

Kelly_Bean
My Breeder sent me a new photo of BB Jr and his Brother. I get to go up and see him this friday and I get to take him home in Oct!!!
Awwwwwwwwww! love What a little cutie pie! I want one..

I saw Zoey today, gosh everytime I see her she's gained about 5 lbs and grown about 2 inches in height. laughing out loud She's still a big baby though.

WickedTexasMomA
^^ Big boi Jr, or BB, Is only two weeks old and bigger then Missy whos 13 weeks!!!!!!! I know he will be atleast 100pounds when full grown! I will start showing him when his 4months , If his comformation stays the same.

WickedTexasMomA
Heres another pit that im bring home friday. My Breeder Amber who does Pitbull rescue has taken in to many dogs so she is sending as many as she can home with me.lol This little girl is 8weeks and was attacked by an older dog, thus the purple dye mdication on her chest.

Passione
Heres another pit that im bring home friday. My Breeder Amber who does Pitbull rescue has taken in to many dogs so she is sending as many as she can home with me.lol This little girl is 8weeks and was attacked by an older dog, thus the purple dye mdication on her chest.
She looks so sad.

Why do people have dogs just so they can mis treat them.

WickedTexasMomA
Well in this case the little girl was to be put to sleep at the pound due to her being a pitbull puppy. My Breeder took her in but her ***** lucky who was pregnant at the time didn't like the puppy. So she grabbed her up by the head and shook her. didn't hurt her to bad, pulled a little skin at her neck.

Passione
Aw. You hear such sad stories of pups and dogs being neglected at times. I once read about a couple who kept their dog on a 5t chain and went to work all day.

Would come home and beat the dog for peaing off the papaer they laid down for her.

I would never hurt my pup

WickedTexasMomA
Like my Sig says, Ban stupid people not dogs.

Rogue Jedi
How cute is he?

http://usera.imagecave.com/roguejedi/gs.bmp.jpg

Passione
How cute is he?

http://usera.imagecave.com/roguejedi/gs.bmp.jpg

Is he yours?

On a cute scale from one to ten 10!

Rogue Jedi
Is he yours?

On a cute scale from one to ten 10! not mine, but what I am gonna get.

http://usera.imagecave.com/roguejedi/gs2.bmp.jpg

Passione
They are cute as little pups but full grown scare me a little.

Here is my ball of cuteness.

the welsh one
aww...this thread is going to turn me gay

Passione
Originally posted by the welsh one
aww...this thread is going to turn me gay

laughing out loud

Didn't wales already do that to you?

J.k

WickedTexasMomA
Here's my outside dog Delila! She half pit and Boston terrier.

WickedTexasMomA
And this is max....Half collie and Lab.. good little dog. His 4months old O.O

WickedTexasMomA
His a good dog.. But man is he dumb...

Rogue Jedi
His a good dog.. But man is he dumb... He's a ......dog.

WickedTexasMomA
confused

the welsh one
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
confused you said he's dumb...ALL dogs are dumb, kinda goes with the territory.

WickedTexasMomA
Not all dogs are. Ive known some really smart ones.

Rogue Jedi
Not all dogs are. Ive known some really smart ones. can they like balance your checkbook and stuff? laughing

WickedTexasMomA
My brother Donny who died on Xmas of 2004. His pit-bull Kimmie pulled his body out of the house even tho he was already dead and in the process's she died due to her injury's. Tell me that isn't a smart and loyal dog... I know some of you will say.."She died, how smart was she?"

Rogue Jedi
My brother Donny who died on Xmas of 2004. His pit-bull Kimmie pulled his body out of the house even tho he was already dead and in the process's she died due to her injury's. Tell me that isn't a smart and loyal dog... I know some of you will say.."She died, how smart was she?" OK, I was kidding, relax........JEEZ. roll eyes (sarcastic)

WickedTexasMomA
I know.

Rogue Jedi
I know. you SURE?

WickedTexasMomA
I miss my brother now.. Arrgh.cry

Rogue Jedi
I should miss my sis, but I dont. WTF?

WickedTexasMomA
=( I sowwie?

Donny was my twin.=S

Rogue Jedi
what about Marie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.