Ghost Rider vs Ms Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZeroX
http://freakcomics.com/images/Ghost-Rider-coverC.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e3/MsMARVEL_cov.jpg/250px-MsMARVEL_cov.jpg

Me and a friend had an aurgument on who we thought would win i personaly think ghost rider would win

guy222
Originally posted by ZeroX
http://freakcomics.com/images/Ghost-Rider-coverC.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e3/MsMARVEL_cov.jpg/250px-MsMARVEL_cov.jpg

Me and a friend had an aurgument on who we thought would win i personaly think ghost rider would win

ghost rider(blaze) ftw

ZeroX
thats what im saying

guy222
yep

nimbus006
Ghost Rider should take majority here, but Carol could get a couple wins with Flight + Speed + Strength advantage.

GR 7/10

Likwid
Ghost Rider, at least 6-7/10........

carnage52
ghost rider in an uber stomp.

laser7455
GR 7/10

guy222
love carol, but she loses

rotiart
Penance stare...

On a side note... In a recent what if comic where iron man dies instead of cap... Ms marvel pummels luke cage so hard the mans face is all messed up.

It's a what if? But it still shows her considerable strngth

SuperiorTech
Blaze

StiltmanFTW
GR.

BruceSkywalker
Carol loses badly

AlmightyKfish
Johnny.

guy222
thumb up

Slaanesh
GR

cloud102
GR, no problem.

Silent Guardian
Ghost Rider spanks her

rotiart
Can blaze not be hurt physically or what? Most comics have him fighting demons and I know he confronted hulk buy they didn't fight. Has ghost rider fought a non demon of carols strngth before?

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by rotiart
Can blaze not be hurt physically or what? Most comics have him fighting demons and I know he confronted hulk buy they didn't fight. Has ghost rider fought a non demon of carols strngth before?

seriously? Ghost Rider's power is absurd he would crush her. This is no joke. Its like a five year old cheerleader vs. a marine or Grizzly bear.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by rotiart

He did fight WWH Hulk.

All the Hulk's physical damage to GR just ended up making The Spirit Of Vengeance take control and fire-nuking the area.

He's also healed from having his head blown into dozens of pieces in a second.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
He did fight WWH Hulk.

All the Hulk's physical damage to GR just ended up making The Spirit Of Vengeance take control and fire-nuking the area.

He's also healed from having his head blown into dozens of pieces in a second.

THIS.

I have an older GR comic where the Dan Ketch version of GR heals from being blasted into ash almost instantaneously.

current Blaze GR is a hell of a lot more powerful. (see: blaze GR completely owning blackout in a handful of panels, without breaking a sweat.)

VERRRRRRRRRRY few non magical beings can go head to head with GR without PIS. That hellfire isn't just physical damage, it attacks the soul also. Carol doesn't really have a defense against that and would likely be obliterated if GR was serious about taking her down.

Kazenji
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
He did fight WWH Hulk.

No he did'nt

That Blaze he was in control of the power and of course he lost and then the spirit of vengence took over.

Mindset
Originally posted by Kazenji
No he did'nt

That Blaze he was in control of the power and of course he lost and then the spirit of vengence took over. What does it matter who was in control?

Kazenji
Originally posted by Mindset
What does it matter who was in control?

Everything.

Mindset
Everything. No, not at all.

He's stronger when he let's Zarathos take control, but it is still GR(Johnny/Zarathos), it's pretty irrelevant to this thread who was in control.

Silent Guardian
Everything.

exactly. Read that comic. If it is only Blaze, than he only wields a fraction of the Ghost Riders power. While the real Ghost Riders power is basically limitless. This is all according to Doctor Strange in the Issue. Only reason the Spirit of Vengeance did not put WWh down is because he was not guilty. However, this could also depend on the writer.

But back to the main point at hand GH totally destroys Ms. Marvel. This is not even debatable.

Kazenji
No, not at all.

He's stronger when he let's Zarathos take control, but it is still GR(Johnny/Zarathos), it's pretty irrelevant to this thread who was in control.

As Silent Guardian said

Another one like this is Eddie Brock and Venom say he fights someone its either gonna be Eddie doing it or Eddie with Venom symbiote.........might be wrong on that one.

AlmightyKfish
He still fought WWH.

Thats like saying in his arc now, he's in control so it's not Ghost Rider?

He's still Ghost Rider, but The Spirit wasn't in control.

Ghost Rider (the bonded entity of Blaze and SoV) still fought WWH.

The Eddy idea doesn't work the same way. A thing thats similar to this is Toxin, when he has the symbiote in use, but sometimes Pat is in command and sometimes the Toxin symbiote.

guy222
Blaze FTW

Mindset
As Silent Guardian said

Another one like this is Eddie Brock and Venom say he fights someone its either gonna be Eddie doing it or Eddie with Venom symbiote.........might be wrong on that one. What Silent said didn't change anything I said.

Eddie Brock w/o the symbiote is human, Johnny Blaze w/o Zarathos in control is still Ghost Rider, I don't see the similarity.

Silent Guardian
What Silent said didn't change anything I said.

Eddie Brock w/o the symbiote is human, Johnny Blaze w/o Zarathos in control is still Ghost Rider, I don't see the similarity.

true I guess he is still ghost rider. But I guess to get technically what we are arguing is this was not the full spirit of vengeance here, but just Blaze fighting. What I was trying to say that the Spirit of Vengeance trying/at his full power would/should have beaten WWH. And back to the thread, would definitely take Ms. Marvel. I think even Blaze wielding a fraction of GH power might win.

cloud102
Ghost Rider is just on another level. The quality of his book, however, is a different story.

guy222
Art isn't great, but seeing Zadkiel and the upcoming battle with the Riders will rock

rotiart
I disagree that's like saying hulk is still hulk. But his power settings and abilities and how he fights Are different as grey, savage, war, maestro, professor.

We talk about showings and this is no different
Essentially ghost rider at full power is bannerless hulk.

TricksterPriest
Bad allegory. GR is rarely a berserker. Righteous fury, sure. But he's not as dumb as Bannerless Hulk.

Given that he's gunning for Satan last I checked, GR has gotten quite the upgrade.

Besides, pummeling him has never done shit to him in the comics. You need magic or higher energy than what Carol packs to stop him.

guy222
Blaze and the Riders are goin to fight Zadkiel

Good to see ya Trick

complexbrother
GR wins this .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.