warcraft team vs kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
this isnt uber kain this time, thinking of a match that may be a cool fight but no uberness..setting is the valley where Grom killed mannaroth

this is young kain, he has all his dark gifts from Blood omen 2, he doesnt have soul attacks...he has the Reaver (not soul reaver) as his weapon

VS

Cairne Bloodhoof: he has the spells over active over him through the fight, bloodlust and his able to resurrect once.

Anub'arak: all powers except locust swarm

Vol'jin

Diamond Kisses
What powers does Kain have? smile

Burning thought
erm, well his usal super human strength, speed etc etc..

his dark gifts are jumping huge distances, fury where he moves with incredible speed and strikes over and over, he can stun minds for a moment, use a TK blast but cant move people around with it yet, can mist to a certain extent but hs body can still be hit, he just goes invisble, his strongest one is probably incinerate, targets body just combusts in incredible flames and they melt to nothing, its not like real fire, its more of internal explosion of fire, but that one he can only use once for this match.

thats most of em i think.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Burning thought
this isnt uber kain this time, thinking of a match that may be a cool fight but no uberness..setting is the valley where Grom killed mannaroth

this is young kain, he has all his dark gifts from Blood omen 2, he doesnt have soul attacks...he has the Reaver (not soul reaver) as his weapon

VS

Cairne Bloodhoof: he has the spells over active over him through the fight, bloodlust and his able to resurrect once.

Anub'arak: all powers except locust swarm

Vol'jin

I'd give it to the warcraft team.. There's too much pointing in their advantage.. Vol'Jin is one raw witchdoctor, while Cairne Bloodhoof is one brute tauren.. And Anub'Arak.. If this is plain gameplay, then he is not much to hang in the christmas tree.. But if he is as powerful as he is meant to be in total, he's one brute bug.. His carapace is near indestructable.. He's vournable from beneath and from the front.. I'd not want to go to either of the two places..

His impale is both long and strong.. Combining that with the warstomp of Cairne, they can keep Kain on the sweat the majority of the fight.. Not to forget, Anub'Arak was not the king of a warrior society for nothing.. His strength and art of war is incredible.. He most likely could win a headsup against Kel'Thuzad..

Burning thought
hmm maybe so, hed probably want to kill Anuberak first, then Voljin while keeping distance from Cairn and when hes left perhaps take him down would be a good strategy

Diamond Kisses
If Cairne can come back to life, then saving him to last would be best big grin

If was DE says is correct, then Anub'Arak has to go down first smile

If he goes for Cairne first, that gives Anub'Arak more time to do his thing stick out tongue

Burning thought
hmm yes, going for Cairn would be a bad move, hes undoubtably the second most durable being on this team, Voljin is more of a support class but shamans cant battle res which would go to kains favour, they can heal tho, so kain could use immolate on Anuberak killing him, then hed deal with the other 2, or 3 if you count resurected cairn. if he does it however hell prob be a bit banged up, Shaman powers and all combiend with Cairns strength

Darth Extecute
You have to consider that Anub'Arak can summon minions to fight for him as well.. You removed his loctus swarm, which will redude his chances some, but I still think he's the greatest threat.. However, I'm not sure how Kain's powers work.. Does he have benefits/faults against undead?

Since Vol'jin can heal and buff, as well as is a ranged unit I consider it of high importance that he goes down first.. Or Kain looses valuable time..

Burning thought
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
You have to consider that Anub'Arak can summon minions to fight for him as well.. You removed his loctus swarm, which will redude his chances some, but I still think he's the greatest threat.. However, I'm not sure how Kain's powers work.. Does he have benefits/faults against undead?

Since Vol'jin can heal and buff, as well as is a ranged unit I consider it of high importance that he goes down first.. Or Kain looses valuable time..

no he has even better luck with undead since he fights them so often i can imagine, their one of his main enemies, except the Hylden..His main power is going to be immolate, that could instantly take Anuberak, or any of them out of this fight as their bodies explode form the inside regardless of their protection, i dont think any of them will be able to do a move to stop kain in the time it takes for them to be destroyed, but the reaming two he would have to take down as quickly as possible especially Vol'jin due to his shamanistic powers.

Darth Extecute
no he has even better luck with undead since he fights them so often i can imagine, their one of his main enemies, except the Hylden..His main power is going to be immolate, that could instantly take Anuberak, or any of them out of this fight as their bodies explode form the inside regardless of their protection, i dont think any of them will be able to do a move to stop kain in the time it takes for them to be destroyed, but the reaming two he would have to take down as quickly as possible especially Vol'jin due to his shamanistic powers.

Alright.. So, Anub'Arak is splatted by the immolate thing? Then you'll have to remember that Cairne has warstomp and endurance aura.. And his axe should be considered ranged, due the size no expression j/k

They will both have increased run-speed.. Kain could pull it trough, if Anub'Arak is ridden in the start.. He'll have to do it quickly though.. The longer the fight endure, the lesser chance does Kain have to pull it trough..

Burning thought
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Alright.. So, Anub'Arak is splatted by the immolate thing? Then you'll have to remember that Cairne has warstomp and endurance aura.. And his axe should be considered ranged, due the size no expression j/k

They will both have increased run-speed.. Kain could pull it trough, if Anub'Arak is ridden in the start.. He'll have to do it quickly though.. The longer the fight endure, the lesser chance does Kain have to pull it trough..

big grin i agree, if he takes too long he could be in a lot of trouble, Anubarek is arguably the strongest here, sure Cairne is large and strong but Anuberak has his ageless undeath to increase his strength, not to menstion he is probably infact nearly the size of cairne and has tonnes of protection on the outside, his powerful armour, so yes Kain would need to take him down, then its a battle of dependencies, if he pulls through he would probably be badly damaged.

Darth Extecute
big grin i agree, if he takes too long he could be in a lot of trouble, Anubarek is arguably the strongest here, sure Cairne is large and strong but Anuberak has his ageless undeath to increase his strength, not to menstion he is probably infact nearly the size of cairne and has tonnes of protection on the outside, his powerful armour, so yes Kain would need to take him down, then its a battle of dependencies, if he pulls through he would probably be badly damaged.

I think the fight may be judged on how quickly Anub'Arak fall.. Vol'jin is good, but not an actual factor.. It's Cairne and Anub..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.