Captain America and Black Panther vs BatMan, Green Arrow, and DareDevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Cap Gets pick the battle field and each teem gets 1 day prep. Who wins.

You litltle Mutherf@ckers better think on this one.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Caps Conscience

You litltle Mutherf@ckers better think on this one. Batman gets a motherbox, and bat-laser, and it's all gone bran tong.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Batman gets a motherbox, and bat-laser, and it's all gone bran tong.

No stupid sh!t...... He is fighting streetlevelers....Plus thers no tellling whan Black Panther would pull out of Wakanda if we play that game.

Harry Fingerman
No stupid sh!t...... He is fighting streetlevelers....Plus thers no tellling whan Black Panther would pull out of Wakanda if we play that game. So.

Not a mothabox, dat's fo sure.

Caps Conscience
So.

Not a mothabox, dat's fo sure.

Ok Idiot, fight takes place in the Marvel Universe. Wher MotherBoxes don't exist. This is real fight to there abilities use you f@cking imagination for f@cks sakes. Its already three on two.

Harry Fingerman
Ok Idiot, fight takes place in the Marvel Universe. Wher MotherBoxes don't exist. This is real fight to there abilities use you f@cking imagination for f@cks sakes. Its already three on two. So, if motherboxes don't exist, then why should Batman, and Green Arrow exist?

Don't give prep to Batman then, if you can't handle it, you anti-bat-tite.

Batman gets the bat mobile to come in, and run over both of the contestants, in this one sided game show.

Or, they take down Cap, and BP solos all three.
Either way, Cap's going down.

Caps Conscience
So, if motherboxes don't exist, then why should Batman, and Green Arrow exist?

Don't give prep to Batman then, if you can't handle it, you anti-bat-tite.

Batman gets the bat mobile to come in, and run over both of the contestants, in this one sided game show.

Or, they take down Cap, and BP solos all three.
Either way, Cap's going down.

Stop..................Don't try to stipulate my thread.....Use your imagination now... Who wins.

Erik-Lensherr
Team 2 . Batman handles Black Panther while Daredevil & Green Arrow handle Cap .

Harry Fingerman
Stop..................Don't try to stipulate my thread.....Use your imagination now... Who wins. But ur using stipulations that go both ways. It makes no sense, and u knowz it.

I'd use my imagination, but every angle comes down to Bruce and team winning.

Caps Conscience
But ur using stipulations that go both ways. It makes no sense, and u knowz it.

I'd use my imagination, but every angle comes down to Bruce and team winning.

Not Quite because Cap picks the battle field and he is a Master Tactician........

Harry Fingerman
Not Quite because Cap picks the battle field and he is a Master Tactician........ Good.
Because so is Batman, Green Arrow, and Daredevil (after all, can he really get familiar with his surroundings?).

Caps Conscience
Good.
Because so is Batman, Green Arrow, and Daredevil (after all, can he really get familiar with his surroundings?).

The thing is he is already familiar with Batman and he is difinitely familiar with DD. So the only one that is a lose Cannon GA. Cap can take him on his own but this Scenerio its toss up. BP is know sloutch, In fact he is everything BatMan is, if not better.......

Caps Conscience
Good.

If he is picking it lets assume that he is familiar with it.

Kurash
team 2

TricksterPriest
GA's no slouch with prep. He did manage to take down Deathstroke.

Not saying it makes much of a difference, but I'd say his prep is better than Cap's.

guy222

You litltle Mutherf@ckers better think on this one.

team two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.