DC balance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Sexy
Is it me or have any of you noticed that everytime DC ****s up a story they add a character(one that all fans would love to see) to try and balance everything out.
Examples-
-they kill Bart and then bring back Wally.
- Countdown sucks but antimoniter, superboy prime, parrallax, Ion, and cyborg Superman appear in the same crossover.
-Eclipso for some stupid reason was created by Darkseid but Kingdom Come Superman is part of the JSA now.

Any second now we'll find out Batmans parents were never killed but Morpheus and Lucifer have joined the JLA.

jumpmann
Lucifer on JSA would be pretty f'ing awesome for pure randomness factor.

Kingdom Come Superman needed more story time in any event. Let Johns and Ross have some fun with the character.

I'm still confused why they killed Ollie.

Validus
Maybe they finally realized Connor is the more interesting Green Arrow?

willRules
mad

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Is it me or have any of you noticed that everytime DC ****s up a story they add a character(one that all fans would love to see) to try and balance everything out.
Examples-
-they kill Bart and then bring back Wally.
- Countdown sucks but antimoniter, superboy prime, parrallax, Ion, and cyborg Superman appear in the same crossover.
-Eclipso for some stupid reason was created by Darkseid but Kingdom Come Superman is part of the JSA now.

Any second now we'll find out Batmans parents were never killed but Morpheus and Lucifer have joined the JLA.

Aside from KC Superman joining JSA (which you must admit it's going to be interesting) look at the big picture.

Who's the balance of power shifting to in the DCU?

The bad guys. The clouds of war are approaching. This time the good guys are underdogs.

Juntai
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

The bad guys. Bingo.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Aside from KC Superman joining JSA (which you must admit it's going to be interesting) look at the big picture.

The bad guys. The clouds of war are approaching. This time the good guys are underdogs. I am enjoying all of them. Especially the Sinestro corps war. Its just I feel like the victory was semi-hollow. Sorta like how thors back and so is classic juggs but they offer nothing to the current WWH story thats really lacking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.