Ada Wong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The bi-ch in the red dress (As Jack Krauser calls her) gets her just dues. What's there not to love about Ada Wong? Other than she is one of the few who survived Raccoon City, that is.

Birthdate: Month unknown, 1974 (24 years old in Resident Evil 2, 30 in Resident Evil 4)
Height: 5'7"
Weight: Around 115
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Family: Unknown
Romantic Interest: Leon S. Kennedy
Voice By: Sally Cahill (both games)

http://www.gamehotties.com/images/ada-wong/large/ada-wong-04.jpg

http://www.aquamarine.nu/ada/images/gallery/off_render-re4-001.jpg

http://www.aquamarine.nu/ada/images/gallery/off_render-re4-002.jpg

http://www.aquamarine.nu/ada/images/gallery/off_render-re4-003.jpg

http://www.aquamarine.nu/ada/images/gallery/off_render-re4-006.jpg
http://www.aquamarine.nu/ada/images/gallery/off_render-re4-007.jpg

MadMel
that first pic was hot! big grin

Zack Fair
Ada saves Leon's ass during the final events of RE2

RoZJSM2NckA

Ada Wong bitchslaps Annete Birkin(William's wife)

rBhUIwvAZE0

Zack Fair
Ada's 1st appearance in RE2

MJ-hXp9GCYc

Ada hands Leon them good ole Rockets so he can finally kill the monstrous Tyrant. Mr. X gained this mutation after he fell down when Ada shot his face numerous time when she previously saved Leon.

Zack Fair
RE4: Ada sneaks up on Leon, and then escapes with help from her gadgets

j8dtslz5_Fo

Ada in the Umbrella Chronicles

MJznxIfOAZY

That covers how Ada escaped Raccoon city and how Wesker got the Gvirus sample

Zack Fair
Separate Ways: RE4's story from Ada's point of view

Rw1UvUUPeGk

Her mission is to retrieve a sample of Las Plagas virus. She saves Leon once again. She gets captured by las plagas and awakens just before they are about to sacrifice her in a ritual(I think thats what it is) and escapes. She is trying to keep Leon safe, and when Wesker informs her that he sent Krauser to take care of Leon she betrays Wesker without his knowledge by not playing by the rules

RM5Oxzs8Zug

She manages to save Leon, and then finishes Krauser off while taunting his big thing.

Gotta love Krauser's "Well if it isn't the ***** in the red dress."

Then she fights Saddler and as she is retrieving Las Plagas sample he KOs her and captures her. Afterwards Leon rescues her and she pays in time by handing Leon another fancy Rocket. Oh the lovely memories that couple must have.

Oh yeah I almost forgot she did retrieve the sample and handed Leon the keys to his salvation since the island was going to explode.

Sado22
nice ass love

Ridley_Prime
This respect thread only got one page? =( For shame.

And I agree with the above statement. ^^

Nemesis X
Has anyone ever wondered why Ada isn't in Resident Evil 5? She works for Wesker right so why isn't she in there protecting him from Chris and Sheva? I would've preferred a hot bad ass woman in a red dress more than a jumpsuit wearing blonde head anyday.

Ridley_Prime
Maybe you forgot Wesker. I don't always play by your rules.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Has anyone ever wondered why Ada isn't in Resident Evil 5? She works for Wesker right so why isn't she in there protecting him from Chris and Sheva? I would've preferred a hot bad ass woman in a red dress more than a jumpsuit wearing blonde head anyday.

Umm she never worked for Wesker (at least not in Resident evil 4) she worked for the agency who were worried that Wesker would betray them, Ada went in pretending to work for Wesker; after she secured the Las Plagas sample she gave Wesker a fake one and the proceeded back to base with the real sample. However unknown to her (or at least partially unknown) Wesker realised she would betray him and as such managed to secure his own legitimate Plagas sample.

Some time after Res 4 Wesker left the agency and as such Ada has no connection to Wesker at all, she does know Wesker probably secured a legitimate Plagas sample (but not 100% sure) and is worried for the future now that Wesker has practically every virus in his possession.

Ridley_Prime
mmm

GVsyAtx9Utg

Neo Darkhalen
PC mods right?

Ridley_Prime
Yep, and there's more where that came from. stick out tongue

W21rAPYjJ0s

Also came across a hentai mod of her in RE4, but I won't post that no expression (surprised it hasn't been removed from youtube).

-Pr-
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Ada saves Leon's ass during the final events of RE2

RoZJSM2NckA

to this day that sequence is EASILY in my top 3 game scenes. a brilliant end (well almost) to a brilliant game.

even if the dialogue is shit.

Ridley_Prime
Hmm.. It seemed pretty good for its time, but yeah. I see what ya mean.
Got the same vibe from that Ada vs. Annete encounter. laughing out loud

-Pr-
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Hmm.. It seemed pretty good for its time, but yeah. I see what ya mean.
Got the same vibe from that Ada vs. Annete encounter. laughing out loud

exactly.

i always root for the ada/leon angle to work out, and leon b seemed to be the closest they've ever come...

Nemesis X
I know that Ada being in a dress is fan service but does it make sense why she wears it while on a misssion in an area full of bloodthirsty villagers wielding hooks, chainsaws, crossbows, and guns?

@ Ripley: Nice vid with the Nemesis.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by -Pr-
exactly.

i always root for the ada/leon angle to work out, and leon b seemed to be the closest they've ever come...
True.

I heard RE: Darkside Chronicles will kinda go more into that.

I know that Ada being in a dress is fan service but does it make sense why she wears it while on a misssion in an area full of bloodthirsty villagers wielding hooks, chainsaws, crossbows, and guns?
Not really, though the same can be said for most of the outfits of pretty much all the females in RE as well.

And thanks for the latter comment.

Nemesis X
Not really, though the same can be said for most of the outfits of pretty much all the females in RE as well.

And thanks for the latter comment.

True but at least they looked like they were dressed for survival and they never wore dresses.

Your welcome.

Neo Darkhalen
True but at least they looked like they were dressed for survival and they never wore dresses.

Your welcome.

Hey if some of the villains can walk around in dresses during all the mayhem then so can the heroes. :P

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Hey if some of the villains can walk around in dresses during all the mayhem then so can the heroes. :P

Aside the fact that Jill escaped Raccoon City looking like she just left Happy Hour at J's Bar.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Aside the fact that Jill escaped Raccoon City looking like she just left Happy Hour at J's Bar.

True that hahaha.

Nemesis X
This maybe disrespectful but Ada Wong is the worst spy ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6wDhat6qYQ&feature=related

Sin_Volvagia
mmm

GVsyAtx9Utg

mad

Where's her bouncy booty? Oh well sad she only had it on when wearing the dress anyway.

Ridley_Prime
This maybe disrespectful but Ada Wong is the worst spy ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6wDhat6qYQ&feature=related
Yeah, I saw that not too long ago. Pretty funny.

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
mad

Where's her bouncy booty? Oh well sad she only had it on when wearing the dress anyway.
Heh. I never noticed..

Nemesis X
Yeah, I saw that not too long ago. Pretty funny.

Wesker - A formal, bright magenta dress and high heels for a mission in rural Spain...I'm sure I won't regret putting her back in action. Kill me now.

laughing

-Pr-
Heh. I never noticed..

shame on you.

Ridley_Prime
That's not usually the part I pay attention to. >.>

-Pr-
That's not usually the part I pay attention to. >.>

you prefer front to back?

Sin_Volvagia
you prefer front to back?

Maybe vg characters don't appeal to him (assuming he's a guy).

Ridley_Prime
lolwut?

Nemesis X
You know now that I think about it, I have no idea if Ridley is a man or woman.

Neo Darkhalen
What?!!!

I love how this respect thread has changed, from Ada to guessing Ridleys (obvious) sex.

Nemesis X
What?!!!

I love how this respect thread has changed, from Ada to guessing Ridleys (obvious) sex.

Well maybe Ridley oughta to put male or female in the Gender instead of unspecified. So I'm guessing he's male?

Neo Darkhalen
Well since I use terms like, he, dude, man when referring to him

I think that would be obvious enough, but really all you have to do is read his posts and you generally know what gender he is...

my god I coulden't be more obvious could I? awehawe

Nemesis X
Well since I use terms like, he, dude, man when referring to him

I think that would be obvious enough, but really all you have to do is read his posts and you generally know what gender he is...

my god I coulden't be more obvious could I? awehawe

If there's one thing I hate it's total smartasses. Don't you have anything better to do than make people want to smack you?

Neo Darkhalen
If there's one thing I hate it's total smartasses. Don't you have anything better to do than make people want to smack you?

1.Oh lighten up will you, my god child is there nothing that annoys you. Belive it or not the internet is not serious buisness, not like you would know that though...awehawe

2. if you can be a smartass you might as well, especially when the topic in question is stupid and redundant.

3. I'm sure there are more people out there wanting you to be banned then to "shut me up" as you say. awehuhs

4. I suggest you return to the topic at hand, which is Ada wong.

5. Ridley is a he

Ridley_Prime
Um, yeah. What he said. ^^ Sorry if I did anything to have caused this disturbance/confusion..

*tries to think of something to contribute to this thread besides posting perverted vids/pics, but is brain-dead at the moment* sick

Nemesis X
Um, yeah. What he said. ^^ Sorry if I did anything to have caused this disturbance/confusion..

*tries to think of something to contribute to this thread besides posting perverted vids/pics, but is brain-dead at the moment* sick

Honestly the only thing that was confusing was you not adding male or female on your gender but at least now I know you're male.

LOL at bottom sentence.

Neo Darkhalen
Would anyone like to see Ada/Leon team up with Jill/Chris (or failing Chris, Claire) in the next Resident evil title.

/trying to keep this on topic before a mod has to step in.

Ridley_Prime
Would anyone like to see Ada/Leon team up with Jill/Chris (or failing Chris, Claire) in the next Resident evil title.
Depends on the situtation, but I can't really think of why they would do so, especially with Wesker gone now.

Neo Darkhalen
Depends on the situtation, but I can't really think of why they would do so, especially with Wesker gone now.

Yeah it does seem a bit incoherent to see Chris and I guess Jill in that regard to be running around, although I do think that even though Wesker has gone the threat of BOW's and another Umbrella corp (Tricell maybe?) maybe enough for them to band together with Leon and Ada against bigger forces.

Unless Ada's company turns out to be a villain, and as such herself....what a plot twist that would be eh?

Ridley_Prime
Yeah. sad

Nemesis X
I think that maybe there should be a Dead or Alive version for Resident Evil shifty

Ridley_Prime
And every round/match would be seven minutes, because that's all you can spare to play/be played with in such a game.

Nemesis X
And every round/match would be seven minutes, because that's all you can spare to play/be played with in such a game.

I was thinking of a different Dead or Alive but a fighting game would work too I guess.

-Pr-
i honestly would like to see Ada and Leon team up again, purely so that those two crazy kids can work something out.

whether they should team up with chris and jill or anything, well, i dunno...

Ridley_Prime
I was thinking of a different Dead or Alive but a fighting game would work too I guess.
A different Dead or Alive? Now I see where you're going. mmm

i honestly would like to see Ada and Leon team up again, purely so that those two crazy kids can work something out.
Zing!

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Resident_Evil:_The_Darkside_Chronicles#Plot

Read the last few sentences or so. smile

Nemesis X

Zing!

Hey, wouldn't it be nice seeing Ada and Jill (brunette) playing volleyball?

I'm looking forward to Darkside Chronicles. I wonder if Ada will be playable.

Ridley_Prime
Hey, wouldn't it be nice seeing Ada and Jill (brunette) playing volleyball?

I'm looking forward to Darkside Chronicles. I wonder if Ada will be playable.
Of course. stick out tongue

And yeah. I don't see why she wouldn't be. There was one pic in Darkside Chronicles (no longer shown on that wiki page for some reason) of Ada and Leon both holding/using the Samurai's Edge.
Which reminds me, I love that handgun... Too bad the only way to have/use it in RE5 is with S.T.A.R.S. Wesker (I think).

-Pr-

Zing!

fck yeah!

Ridley_Prime
Cutscenes with her in The Darkside Chronicles (she's in some of the gameplay but isn't really playable erm, though she does give you a magnum and rocket launcher at some point) :

yWTQJjBTRRg

AP0L2-Wp7LM

IQ5v_foKZd4

tTmCgbI792w

FWahMaN
A ripoff of Anna Williams from Tekken/Death By Degrees 313

Ridley_Prime
So? RE5 Jill in the battle suit can be considered a ripoff of Nina Williams from Tekken too, but that doesn't make them any less awesome. stick out tongue

Nemesis X
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0808/ada-wong-ada-wong-alice-resident-evil-demotivational-poster-1218173332.jpg

Heythere,Honey
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0808/ada-wong-ada-wong-alice-resident-evil-demotivational-poster-1218173332.jpg
This pic owns. I shall steal it.... laughing

Ridley_Prime
Funny. Did you make that yourself?

toshin
So? RE5 Jill in the battle suit can be considered a ripoff of Nina Williams from Tekken too, but that doesn't make them any less awesome. stick out tongue

In her purple battlesuit, Jill Valentine became a disastrous clone of Nina Williams. She has quite a ugly face and not such a gorgeous anatomy as the Tekken lady. Love her outfit but she is far to be as appealing as Nina.
Purple is Nina signature and definely a colour that belongs to her, nobody else should be allowed to use it. However, would like to see Nina dressed in this catsuit, being the Silent Assassin it seems to be designed for her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.