Odd paradox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
Ok, you can add on to them.

Is it strange that the name "Jena" (as in Jena-6) is well-known, and now, Jenna (Bush) is coming out with a book-event?

Is it strange that the rock band "Bush" came out b/4 President Bush?

I don't want to restrict this to the Bush presidency (as I'm neutral on a lot of those issues), pls add on to any "names" or "labels" that pop up before a national event.

Quiero Mota
There's nothing wierd there. You're just trying to connect unrelated things.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed. Its no paradox.
Just an attempt to observe coincidence where there is no deemable significance.

Strangelove
Is it strange that a woman such as yourself isn't committed? Oh yes, I think so.

Syren
laughing

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina

Is it strange that the name "Jena" (as in Jena-6) is well-known, and now, Jenna (Bush) is coming out with a book-event?

I don't want to restrict this to the Bush presidency (as I'm neutral on a lot of those issues), pls add on to any "names" or "labels" that pop up before a national event.
That's not a paradox, that's stupidity that came straight from the source.

Zebedee
Czarina it's coincidence. I don't see why people just respond to a thread to mock though.

Syren
I LOVE your sig yes

Zebedee
Originally posted by Syren
I LOVE your sig yes

Thank you very much. Creshok is a sig making genius.

Syren
I'd say so. It's definitely effective thumb up

Zebedee
Originally posted by Syren
I'd say so. It's definitely effective thumb up

Once again thank you. I will tell Cresh his work is admired.

Bicnarok
This is a weird paradox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhlc7peGlGg

Devil King
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina

Yes, it's also a conspiracy that Jenna Bush showed the whole world her bush.

JLred
everything is old news...that's a paradox...

Bardock42
Bill Clinton was the president of the US
Clint Eastwood is a famous actor
There is lots of wood in a forest
The Black Forest is a part of Germany
Hitler was the Leader of Nazi Germany

Clinton - Hitler

Coincidence?

You decide!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Bicnarok
This is a weird paradox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhlc7peGlGg
No, that's not a paradox either.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bicnarok
This is a weird paradox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhlc7peGlGg Yeah, that's absolutely not a paradox.

JLred
how about mine???

That nothing is breaking news and it's all old news..

cause like as soon as you hear a word the word right before it is old and no one can know anything the instant it happened only maybe a split-second afterwards which makes it old news...

unless time stopped at the exact second but not even in the second but a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction, etc. of the millisecond...

Evil Dead
1. nothing you listed was a paradox. please visit www.m-w.com and find the definition to the word.

2. Jena and Jenna are not only two completely different names.......they are not even pronounced the same phonetically. You might aswell be comparing "feet" to "fat".

3. President George W. Bush took office in January of '89 if memory serves......I don't know when the band "bush" was actually formed, I know they were completely unheard of until around '95 or '96 when they came out with those horrible songs "Everything Zen" and "Machine Head" that MTV insisted on playing adnaseum for the 12 year old girls.

In conclusion, this entire f-cking thread is not only a waste of bandwidth, it also shines light upon the thread starter's intellectual short-comings. Not only did he not know what the word "paradox" even means, both examples he listed were completely wrong. Stay in school buddy.

Bardock42
Originally posted by JLred
how about mine???

That nothing is breaking news and it's all old news..

cause like as soon as you hear a word the word right before it is old and no one can know anything the instant it happened only maybe a split-second afterwards which makes it old news...

unless time stopped at the exact second but not even in the second but a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction, etc. of the millisecond... Is also not a paradox.

Bicnarok

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I'd like to hear more thoughts on this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.