Tyra Banks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fatima
What do u think of Tyra ?one of the most beautiful black models in the world ..And I like her show as well smile

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Love Tyra

.Dance_Inside.
She's like my hero...not going to lie!

History Buff
Can't stand her!!!! Like most models she an egomaniac and a total attention whore!

Fatima
She was listed twice in Time magazine of the 100 most influential people in the world besides Oprah and some African Americans women ..that seems a huge accomplish to her yes

http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2007/08/22/amd_tyrabanks.jpg

Venomous Yoshi
Tyra Banks is both beautiful and successful.

She's so wonderful. big grin

InnerRise
She has become less and less attractive and alluring in my eyes because of her Talk Show.

She reveals too much, exposes too much and does some pretty "OUT THERE" things on the show. Such as dressing up as a fat person and a stripper and even a segment on her fear of dolphins.

She's not as profession about it as I think she should be.

Coming out in a bathing suit revealing your newly semi chunky body? Come on Tyra. Come on. And then having a temper tantrum and screaming and crying and acting crazy.

You don't see Oprah coming out revealing her rolls and vagina and arse hole and screaming and crying about how South Park personified her vagina and arse hole and had them killed.

Get your sh@t together Tyra.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Ozone
Tyra Banks is one of my favorite celebrities.

She's great.

fallenangle
I love her she is great

teamB_macro
love top model, dont care about her talk show.

she is beautiful.

siriuswriter
neither movie star nor celebrity. top model's standards of judging change from week to week, what's good one judging is not good the next. and her show is simply ridiculous. she doeslove attention, but the attention must be love, or she complains. she tells the girls on antm that when they're famous they'll have to deal with the press, yet does not do so herself.

i don't know how to judge a person by their walk or the way they sell clothes, so i don't know if she's a good model or not. she's not a good talk show or reality show host, though.

the one thing i can say positively for her is that she is very openly against anorexia and bulemia, and that she is very openly positive about loving your body the way it is

you are really literally beautiful.]

i'm just very cynical about a person whose only talent for a very long time was showing off her body.

Wanderer11
I think she is wonderful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.