KH Sephiroth v.s. Alicia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://www.399animeshop.com/sephiroth-poster.jpg

v.s.

http://l.yimg.com/download2.games.yahoo.com/games/buzz2/content/p/4/510955/931220_20070329_screen002.jpg

Both are at thier prime.

Who wins?

ThoraxeRMG
Sephiroth, bam.

Sol Valentine
Not really, Her witchcraft plaes to that, or even more than Sephiroth.

Machinegun, Cannon/Sniper, Shotgun, Gattling Gun.

She has far more versatility and Variety to win.

shin_gear
0d1qnC8DljMI say Sephiroth.

Sol Valentine
Alicia has far more powerful attacks, and far more versatility than KHSephiroth.

BelAFHMdh3Y]BelAFHMdh3Y

And the fact that she kills 40+ft demons all the time, and being able to kill a fast-flying demon on top of an airplane, without any flight.

ThoraxeRMG
Sephiroth destroys her, face it.

Sol Valentine
Care to explain why?

ThoraxeRMG
Because you choose the KH incarnation, and which only the KH Cloud can kill. And besides Sephiroth is too much for this one, the moment she pulls the trigger is the moment Sephiroth removes her head from behind. I could list the insane abilities Sephiroth has, but I'm sure Gear can.

*Slaps Gear's head*

Sol Valentine
Sephiroth isn't as quick as you make him to be.

As soon as he charges up, Fire Element Shot-Machinegun, he's on fire, then snipes him in the head. If that won't work, She has her city-leveling Great Magic that'll put him down.

To make this fairer, that BS of only KH Cloud being able to defeat him is restricted.

ThoraxeRMG
He is quick, but he can just teleport behind her within a second. Fire doesn't not effect Sephiroth either. I doubt this girl would survive a onslaught from Sephiroth; she is ****ed. Anyways, where is this girl from? A budget game?

Sol Valentine
It's not a budget game.

The Game is called bullet Witch.

I can't get through the 2nd level cuz it's so goddamn scary.

On-topic-Alicia survives hundreds of bullets from a 40=ft demon thing, and deadly demonic spells that levels city blocks

Not to mention her Great Magic that is just as-or even more powerful than Sephiroths.

Hannibal-Lector
KH 1 Sephiroth has an instant kill attack unless u have the thing htat makes you always survive with one health... which she doesnt ... and if she did, it also takes away all your mana (or abilitiy to use magic)

Sol Valentine
But magic in the KH world dosen't incorporate magic of the BW world.

Also, what says he's actually gonna land that one-hit kill attack on her unless it levels cities?

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
But magic in the KH world dosen't incorporate magic of the BW world.

Also, what says he's actually gonna land that one-hit kill attack on her unless it levels cities?

have you even played against KH Sephiroth...its called something like sin harvest (you cant realy tell) and it auto targets you (halo appears over your head then your soul is ripped out) nothing to do with landing it...

Sol Valentine
Oh! That move.

But Alicia'll be revived by the Darkness.

A being that lives within Alicia and gives ypu powers throughout the game.

shin_gear
Guys, guys...

Deal, they're both good. We should just say our thoughts and not argue.

And posting youtube vids correctly isn't that hard either. stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
Where'd you go?

But Alicia might confuse Sephiroth with Dante, and then, y'know.

Hannibal-Lector
U know Sephiroth cant "die" either... so i gues this is a stalemate.... Anyways he teleports not charges

But with normal rules of 1 death only Sephiroth wins...

ThoraxeRMG
Oh that Game, it sucked.
So you're saying she has magic that can destroy or heavily wound entire planets?

Sol Valentine
Sephiroth is unkillable?

Like survive getting his galaxy destroyed of Getting hhis planet eaten unkillable?

ThoraxeRMG
I didn't say that.
What?

shin_gear
Where'd you go?

But Alicia might confuse Sephiroth with Dante, and then, y'know. Yeah, I know. http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/doingit.gif

Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Oh that Game, it sucked.
So you're saying she has magic that can destroy or heavily wound entire planets? I don't think anyone's saying that. XD
---

By the way, KH Sephiroth is defeatable, but cannot be permanately eliminated by anyone but Strife.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by shin_gear
I don't think anyone's saying that. XD

He said it, kinda.....

Not to mention her Great Magic that is just as-or even more powerful than Sephiroths.

See?

shin_gear
Opinions I guess.

Sol Valentine
Bullet Witch Great Magic:

G6zRLP9zksU]G6zRLP9zksU

iLOtaCwbl64]iLOtaCwbl64

tXe-c7lKHME]tXe-c7lKHME

shin_gear
Sol do me a favor and quote this posttXe-c7lKHME

Sol Valentine

Okay?

shin_gear
Alright, now do it again and take the and out.

Sol Valentine

Okay?

shin_gear
Okay, THAT is how you post youtube videos. Notice the lack of hug

Sol Valentine
Thanks Gah Lak Tus.

I'm now your herald.

ThoraxeRMG
You're his herald? Lol.

Sol Valentine
shin-Gear is Gah Lak Tus

I am his Herald, Sol Valentine.

I shall stand beside him in his conquest for Galaxy consumption.

shin_gear
bluelove

Sol Valentine
Is that confirmation that I'm your herald?

ThoraxeRMG
Galaxy consumption? Over my dead body, for Lord Sephiroth would own half the galaxy himself, after he's summoned.

shin_gear
Take it to the off-topic thread. 131fist

Sol Valentine
So thou is a Herald of Lord Sephiroth?

My friend, once Gah Lak Tus is fully fed, your 'lord' will be less than a mere slave.

I offer you to be Gah Lak Tus' Herald.

shin_gear
Take it to the off-topic thread. 131fist

Remindme
Which KH Sephiroth?

KH 1 I'd say Alicia takes this

KH 2 Much closer, might have to give it to Sephiroth, Depends how he reacts to bullets.....lots of bullets

Sol Valentine
OK Lord and Master Gah Lak Tus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.