Jill Valentine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
My second Resident Evil respect thread. Cool.

http://www.jill-valentine.net/Gallery/RE1official/7.jpg

You got to hand it to Miss Valentine. She is one tough chick to ever grace the video game scene. So we got to show her the respect she deserves.

Date of Birth: May 19, 1975 (23 in Resident Evil 1 and 3, now 32 years old)
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 111 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Primary Weapon: Beretta Handgun (Resident Evil 1), Custom Beretta (Resident Evil Director's Cut - Advanced Mode) Samurai Edge Handgun (Resident Evil 3 Nemesis)
Family: Unknown. In the S.D. Perry novels, she is the daughter of professional thief Dick Valentine
Specialty: Lockpicking
Dislikes: Umbrella Corporation, Albert Wesker
Occupation: Former member of the now-defunct Raccoon Police Department Special Tactics and Rescue Service Alpha Team - Rear Security
Portrayed By: Lisa Faye (voice, Resident Evil 1 PSX); Una 'Inezh' Kavanaugh (live action scenes, Resident Evil 1 PSX); Heidi Anderson (Resident Evil Gamecube Remake); Catherine Disher (voice, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis); Sienna Guillory (Resident Evil: Apocalypse)
Memorable Quote: "You want S.T.A.R.S.? I'll give you S.T.A.R.S.!"

http://ironmouse.za.org.nyud.net:8090/dragon/jill/006/022302.jpg
http://www.jill-valentine.net/Gallery/RE3official/6.jpg
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/jillnemesis.JPG
http://ironmouse.za.org.nyud.net:8090/dragon/jill/001/012722.jpghttp://ironmouse.za.org.nyud.net:8090/dragon/jill/001/012724.jpg
http://ironmouse.za.org.nyud.net:8090/dragon/jill/001/012723.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/ReginaJillandtheNemesis.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/SNKvsCapcom-ResidentEvilStyle.jpg

Snafu the Great
Nobody doesn't like Jill?

shin_gear
I do. happywank

[email protected] 131fist

Sol Valentine
LOL at that SNK v.s. Capcom pic.

shin_gear
Yeah...wtf

Superboy Prime
Jill is awesome.

Rascaduanok

shin_gear
Same here. XD

Snafu the Great
Found some Jill pics online.

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs17/f/2007/171/5/6/Jill_and_Heather_by_ViperXtreme.jpg

http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs19/f/2007/301/a/0/a0da08702bcfc632.jpg

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs20/300W/i/2007/228/c/7/STARS_________by_Robaato.jpg

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/Zombies_Angels_by_GabeLamberty.jpg

Snafu the Great
Jill's Bio updated (and corrected)

Nickname: Master of Unlocking
Alignment: Good (was captured and brainwashed by Wesker for two and a half years before being rescued)
Date of Birth: May 19, 1974 (24 in Resident Evil 1 and 3, 34-35 as of Resident Evil 5)
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 111 lbs
Hair: Brown, now Blonde as of RE5
Eyes: Blue
Primary Weapon: Beretta Handgun (Resident Evil 1), Custom Beretta (Resident Evil Director's Cut - Advanced Mode); Samurai Edge Handgun (Resident Evil 3 Nemesis); dual VZ61 machine guns (Resident Evil 5)
Family: Unknown. In the S.D. Perry novels, she is the daughter of professional thief Dick Valentine
Specialty: Lockpicking
Dislikes: Umbrella Corporation, Albert Wesker
Occupation: Former member of the now-defunct Raccoon Police Department Special Tactics and Rescue Service Alpha Team - Rear Security, member of the B.S.A.A.
Portrayed By: Lisa Faye (voice, Resident Evil 1 PSX); Una 'Inezh' Kavanaugh (live action scenes, Resident Evil 1 PSX); Heidi Anderson (Resident Evil Gamecube Remake); Catherine Disher (voice, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis); Sienna Guillory (Resident Evil: Apocalypse); Patricia Ja Lee (Resident Evil 5); Jade Quon (RE5 stunts)
Memorable Quote: "You want S.T.A.R.S.? I'll give you S.T.A.R.S.!"
Bio:

Jill Valentine is a member of the Special Tactics And Rescue Service (S.T.A.R.S.) Alpha team in Raccoon City, and a former member of Delta Force (in the novels, Jill is a reformed thief).

On July 23 1998, the S.T.A.R.S. Bravo team was deployed to the outskirts of Raccoon City located in the Arklay Mountains after evidence of grisly, cannibalistic murders. A day later, after contact with Bravo team was lost, the Alpha team was sent to find out what happened to their comrades. Soon after their arrival, the team found the destroyed remains of Bravo team's helicopter and were quickly attacked by vicious Cerberi; canines infected with the t-virus. After witnessing the death of fellow Alpha team member Joseph Frost, the team was abandoned by their helicopter pilot, Brad Vickers and the remaining members fled to a nearby mansion, the site of the Arklay Research Facility.

Jill, along with fellow survivors Chris Redfield, Barry Burton, and Albert Wesker, assumed the mansion to be deserted. They would quickly discover the various beasts and monsters inhabiting the mansion, as well as the remains of their fallen Bravo Team compatriots. Through her cooperation with Barry, Jill was able to discover that the mansion was actually a front for a top-secret research facility owned by the Umbrella Corporation. They also came to find that Wesker was a double agent working for Umbrella and had planned the whole operation as an experiment to test out Umbrella's t-virus B.O.W.s and to destroy the S.T.A.R.S. team. However, after Wesker was seemingly killed by one of his own creations, Jill and Barry escaped, along with Chris Redfield and surviving Bravo team member Rebecca Chambers, leaving behind the ruins of the Estate.

After their return to Raccoon City, S.T.A.R.S. request for a full-scale investigation of Umbrella's activities was denied by their superior, Chief Brian Irons of the Raccoon Police Department (RPD). With no support from the American government, Chris, Barry, Jill, and Rebecca decided to travel to Europe and investigate Umbrella's main headquarters themselves. Chris went ahead and travelled to Europe by himself by the end of August, while Barry went to Canada to relocate his family first. Jill decided to stay in Raccoon in order to investigate the whereabouts of Umbrella's Underground Facility before joining her comrades.

However, two months after the mansion incident, her investigation was ruined when Raccoon City was infected with the t-Virus. During her escape, she witnessed the death of Alpha team's pilot, Brad Vickers, at the hands of "the Nemesis", a Tyrant sent by Umbrella to assassinate the remaining S.T.A.R.S. members. Jill managed to thwart Nemesis temporarily and met with Carlos Oliveira, a surviving member of the Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service (U.B.C.S.) along with Nicholai Ginovaef and Mikhail Victor. However, Mikhail gave his life protecting Jill and Carlos from Nemesis while Nicholai was presumed dead after an accident. Jill and Carlos ended up in a nearby clock tower after their cable car collided off-course. During the following battle with Nemesis, Jill was infected with the t-Virus and was taken to the clock tower's church by Carlos, where she lay there in a semi-coma.

Two days later (on the night of October 1st), Jill recovered after being administered with a serum by Carlos, and continued her search for escape. Soon afterwards, she discovered another one of Umbrella's secret research facilities hidden behind a park. In this lab, she confronted Nicholai for the last time (it seemed that she had a bounty on her head that he wished to collect), and fought with Nemesis once again. Jill successfully destroyed Nemesis with a top-secret weapon that was transported to the facility a few days earlier and managed to escape from the city in a helicopter with Carlos. As they flew away, Jill witnessed the annihilation of Raccoon City on the order of the U.S. government.

Jill would go on to become involved in various anti-Umbrella groups and activities until Umbrella's closure.

In 2003, Jill and Chris went with an anti-B.O.W. group into Russia in search of an Umbrella base. When they arrived, they found that the bio-weapons in the facility had been released.

After a battle to claim the surface, the two went down on a large cargo lift to the Umbrella base where they fought against the escaped bio-weapons.

Eventually, they made it to a laboratory containing the T-A.L.O.S.-project, their mission objective being to destroy it.

After a chaotic battle, they managed to defeat it and and the team re-assembled and guarded the base in waiting for the Russian government arrival.

In 2006, a tip led Chris and Jill to arrest Ozwell E. Spencer, one of the key founders of Umbrella, but when they located him he was already killed by Wesker. Chris and Jill opened fire but were easily taken down by Wesker's superhuman strength. With Wesker ready to deliver a fatal blow to Chris, Jill selflessly tackles Wesker (releasing his grasp on Chris) out the window and descended down the cliffside with Wesker firmly in her grasp. Her body was never found and she was presumed dead. In truth, however she had survived, but was badly injured and unconscious. Wesker then took Jill, and intended to use her as one of the first test subjects in his Uroboros Project. Placing her in cryogenic sleep, Wesker discovered an abnormality within Jill's body: a remnant of the t-virus infection from Raccoon City, which had been reactivated by the cryogenic stasis. As the virus disappeared, it left in its place powerful antibodies, which Wesker then used in order to help make the Uroboros less poisonous, thus giving human subjects a better chance of surviving infection. As a result of the antibody extraction, Jill's hair became a light blond color, and her skin became paler due to etoiliation. After using her to further his virus-development, Wesker then decided to use her as a potential super soldier. His method was to use "P30", a Progenitor-virus based chemical, which granted the user immense strength and speed, but also made them susceptible to control. While P30 had potential, it also lasted for only a short time, due to the body metabolizing it quickly. To remedy this Wesker placed a mechanism on Jill's chest to release a steady stream of P30 into her, in order to keep her under his control, while she hid behind a cloak and bird shaped mask.

Snafu the Great

Snafu the Great
http://fc32.deviantart.com/fs42/i/2009/081/a/2/Resident_Evil_5_fanart_by_Stregatto10.jpg

Miss Valentine, Nina Williams called you. She wants her jumpsuit back.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Snafu the Great

haha Nice! I love that pic, and this thread for the most part. Keep it up. thumb up Jill = love

Neo Darkhalen
She's a great character and very capable in battle/ tough situations, her badassery went up quite a bit in RES 5, and it was awesome as well as amusing to play as her battlesuit form in Merc's.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
She's a great character and very capable in battle/ tough situations, her badassery went up quite a bit in RES 5, and it was awesome as well as amusing to play as her battlesuit form in Merc's.

It was even more amusing to see Jill beat the shit out of Chris. I think Bison, Cammy and Guile choreographed the fight scenes. Not really, that was a joke.

But there is a formula forming here. Videogame characters who are primarily good guys are getting in touch with their inner dark side. Ryu, Ken and Chun Li each did it. Cammy did it, albeit in reverse. Half of the Mortal Kombat cast did it. Jin Kazama did it.

Now all we need is for Terry, Ryu Hayabusa and Kasumi to do it.

Ridley_Prime
True that. Kinda sad though how we almost lost her (i.e. the beginning of RE5 showing a tombstone with her name on it and what not).

It was even more amusing to see Jill beat the shit out of Chris. I think Bison, Cammy and Guile choreographed the fight scenes. Not really, that was a joke.

But there is a formula forming here. Videogame characters who are primarily good guys are getting in touch with their inner dark side. Ryu, Ken and Chun Li each did it. Cammy did it, albeit in reverse. Half of the Mortal Kombat cast did it. Jin Kazama did it.

Yeah, I guess so. o3o

Neo Darkhalen

True that.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
True that. Kinda sad though how we almost lost her (i.e. the beginning of RE5 showing a tombstone with her name on it and what not).

Yeah, I guess so. o3o

Luckily she was just held captive against her will had a device implanted into her chest that not only latched onto her skin pretty tightly but also took over her mind and forced her to obey Wesker's orders no matter what, she then nearly killed her friends and managed to mutate Irving (in a sense) before finally having said device ripped out of her chest and for her to disappear until the end, finally making it home safely.

True it was nice having her back.

Nemesis X
Found some Jill pics online.

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs17/f/2007/171/5/6/Jill_and_Heather_by_ViperXtreme.jpg

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs20/300W/i/2007/228/c/7/STARS_________by_Robaato.jpg

Not exactly how I pictured a RE and SH crossover but that'll do lol.

You better run from the Nemesis.

Jill is an awesome RE character though.

Neo Darkhalen
Jill doesn't need to run.

Snafu the Great
The stuff that Wesker injected with is a Progenitor-based serum called P30.

It is known as the ultimate performance enhancer as it increases physical abilities to unnatural levels of the user, as well as makes them very easy to control, essentially making the ultimate soldier.

Unfortunately, the effects of the chemical are extremely temporary as they are metabolized and expelled from the body so quickly, it would require frequent infections of the chemical to be of any long-term use.

Which Wesker rectifies by placing a control mechanism loaded with P30 onto Jill's chest.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
You better run from the Nemesis.
Yep, or else you'll be constantly tormented by his RAGE on a place over the rainbow called KMC...

Jill is an awesome RE character though.
True that. cool

The stuff that Wesker injected with is a Progenitor-based serum called P30.

It is known as the ultimate performance enhancer as it increases physical abilities to unnatural levels of the user, as well as makes them very easy to control, essentially making the ultimate soldier.

Unfortunately, the effects of the chemical are extremely temporary as they are metabolized and expelled from the body so quickly, it would require frequent infections of the chemical to be of any long-term use.

Which Wesker rectifies by placing a control mechanism loaded with P30 onto Jill's chest.
Huh. Make sense to me. o3o That is good/interesting to know.

Snafu the Great
Wesker's original intention was to infect Jill with Uroboros as a way to snub Chris for screwing up his plans. But Wesker discovers not only a dormant strain of the T-Virus in Jill's bloodstream, but powerful antibodies that would make Uroboros less toxic.

So Wesker extracts the antibodies from Jill. As a side effect of the extraction, Jill gets light blonde hair and her skin tone is a tad paler. But she is alive.

I am who I am
I'm glad she's alive and she was pretty badass too. "Jill! It's me! Chris!" *Kicks You in the face* Lol.

Ridley_Prime
I knew about the hair part, but didn't know why she became a bit paler. I guess that explains it too. Still, I think it would've been easier for Capcom to just say she was naturally blond than to use that whole thing as a reason laughing out loud, but whatever works I guess.

Neo Darkhalen
I knew about the hair part, but didn't know why she became a bit paler. I guess that explains it too. Still, I think it would've been easier for Capcom to just say she was naturally blond than to use that whole thing as a reason laughing out loud, but whatever works I guess.

Yeah it was a bit far fetched, but hey points for creative thinking.

Alpha Centauri

She's not a "great character".

Capcom's intention was always to make her the "Easy" difficulty, fact. If you look at all the canon scenarios, she doesn't play an irreplacable part in any of them. They included her in 5 for fan appeal, she could have been anybody from the past.

Young boys like her cos she's a chick.

-AC

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
She's not a "great character".

Capcom's intention was always to make her the "Easy" difficulty, fact. If you look at all the canon scenarios, she doesn't play an irreplacable part in any of them. They included her in 5 for fan appeal, she could have been anybody from the past.

Young boys like her cos she's a chick.

-AC
You realize you posted that in her respect thread right? no expression

And I don't like her because she's a chick. I like her because she's Jill. yesh

Included in RE5 for fan appeal? Get real. Capcom knew the fans wouldn't like it if she got killed off, so they brought her back, and in a nice way I might add.
If you don't like her, that's fine, but it's not cool to say that kind of stuff about someone in their own respect thread. erm
unless it's Dark Khan's thread

Alpha Centauri
You realize you posted that in her respect thread right? no expression

And I don't like her because she's a chick. I like her because she's Jill. yesh

Included in RE5 for fan appeal? Get real. Capcom knew the fans wouldn't like it if she got killed off, so they brought her back, and in a nice way I might add.
If you don't like her, that's fine, but it's not cool to say that kind of stuff about someone in their own respect thread. erm
unless it's Dark Khan's thread

Precisely, Capcom knew the fans wouldn't like it if she got killed off so they crowbarred her back into the series in a role that any other previously involved character could have played.

Jill has never been essential to the series, she's been essential to hormone driven males.

Fact. You can look through any game in the series, she could be removed and the story wouldn't suffer.

Resident Evil: Chris's scenario is the canonical one. Jill is no more a part of it than Barry Burton, less so.

Resident Evil 3: Good game, but not plot necessary. It simply gives an alternate view of a period of time. It doesn't add anything new to the story that was necessary.

Umbrella Chronicles: Again, she's just there as a familiar face.

You like Jill, I get it. That doesn't give you or any other fan the right to go putting greater weight on her than she deserves. She's never been a major story point. She wasn't a major story point in 5, she was a side part. Chris was there ANYWAY to do a mission.

-AC

Ridley_Prime
Included in RE5 just for fan appeal? Get real. She was a main part of the plot (or the climax of it rather), and it wouldn't of made much sense if the 'masked lady' had turned out to be anyone else. It was a nice way to bring her back too, I might add. Would you have preferred her to get killed off in some anti-climactic way before 5 instead?
*edit
I hate the 15-minute limit.

At any rate, yeah. That's pretty much an irreplaceable part right there.

Alpha Centauri
*edit
I hate the 15-minute limit.

You forgot to edit in the part where you counter the facts I provided.

If they made her plot relevant in 5, it's because people kept bitching about her being plot relevant. She never was before hand, fact.

Even in 5, what did she do to add to the story? Nothing.

Chris and Wesker were gonna have a showdown sooner or later. The rumour was that it was gonna be Sherry Birkin, not Jill, which would have made WAY, WAY more plot sense.

So no, it's not an irreplaceable part. Besides, one part over how many games? Jill isn't necessary.

Sorry, she's just not. By fact. She's made no significant canonical contributions to the series alone.

-AC

Ridley_Prime
Sherry Birkin? Her being the masked lady would've made just as much sense as her being that blond girl in distress (who turned into a tentacle head monster) that you had to kill off around the beginning of the game. no expression
I sorta see where you're coming from now, though.

Alpha Centauri
Sherry Birkin? Her being the masked lady would've made just as much sense as her being that blond girl in distress (who turned into a tentacle head monster) that you had to kill off around the beginning of the game. no expression
I sorta see where you're coming from now, though.

No, it would have made way more sense.

Sherry was already considered enough of an interest to be taken into custody by Umbrella, she had a remaining sample of the virus in her locket AND was infected by it too.

Wesker knew this.

It would have made way more sense.

The only reason they crowbarred Jill in was for fans. Had she not dived out the window, she'd have even less reason to be in the game.

If Wesker was gonna turn anyone into a weapon, it should have been Sherry.

Using Jill was ok, it worked, but she could be replaced, and that's always been the case. Fact.

-AC

Ridley_Prime
Okay, I suppose I agree fully now since you brought up the window part. Totally forgot about it for some reason.
She definitely wouldn't of been in RE5 had she not dived. Meh... So I guess she is one of those unessential but likeable characters after all.. Is that bad though?
Well, it is Capcom we're talking about.

Alpha Centauri
I've no issue with people liking her for some arbitrary reason.

-AC

Nemesis X
Does Jill look better with the brown or blonde hair?

Alpha Centauri
In what sense?

I thought she looked old in the new one, or worn down. It helped push the idea that she'd been messed with.

-AC

ThunderGodEneru
Indeed she did, she had bags under her eyes as well.

Despite that, I think she looked better. no expression

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Indeed she did, she had bags under her eyes as well.

Despite that, I think she looked better. no expression
Agreed, except when it comes to her RE3 version.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/residentevil/images/thumb/8/80/Jill_Valentine_Resident_Evil_3.jpg/210px-Jill_Valentine_Resident_Evil_3.jpg

Also, I was playin' the very end of 5-3 on RE5 with someone yesterday, and something funny happened that I hadn't saw before. After running up the walls to shoot you with her machine gun like she usually does, she got on top of one of the bannisters and sat on it (with her legs crossed) before jumping back down. Man, wish I could've screencapped it.

Her theme is coincidentally my favorite track in the game too. Struck me as epic the first time I heard it, and still does.

qEitOuqlR7c

You gotta love how fast she uses her knife in RE5 mercs/VS as well. I mean, really. It's just chop chop chop, they're dead.
In survivor mode (or team survivor), it's good to throw the grenade battle suit Jill has, and while the opponent's still burning, run up to them and slice & dice 'em.

Neo Darkhalen
I love the theme, if you want to know it's OST title it's called "sad but true" I believe

Oh and RP, you're not the only one who's seen Jill taunt you by sitting on the banister, me and my friend just stood their watching wondering what was going on, we waited quite a while then she jumped back down.

Snafu the Great
It's official.

MvC2 is coming to the PS3 and the 360.

And that means Miss Valentine is joining the fray once again.

Neo Darkhalen
It's official.

MvC2 is coming to the PS3 and the 360.

And that means Miss Valentine is joining the fray once again.

Indeed, and what with 1080p widescreen support and smooth/crisp filters, she'll look better then ever when taking on the likes of Hulk and Juggernaut.

Ridley_Prime
I'll be sure to give her a try then. smile What kind of moves does she use? (yeah. Am not really a veteran of MvsC... yet)

Wei Phoenix
I'll be sure to give her a try then. smile What kind of moves does she use? (yeah. Am not really a veteran of MvsC... yet)

Rocket launcher, pistol (I believe), call in a dog, call in a bird, some kind of kick. I really didn't like her in the game, my friend mained her and loved her though, but he couldn't beat me especially when it was 3 Jills vs 3 Juggernauts.

Ridley_Prime
Ouch... I'm sure. stick out tongue

Those sound like interesting moves nonetheless.
Jill calling in animals? haha Now that's something I gotta see.

Wei Phoenix
Ouch... I'm sure. stick out tongue

Those sound like interesting moves nonetheless.
Jill calling in animals? haha Now that's something I gotta see.

A zombie too, flaming zombie optional. Its not that impressive though seeing as you can just hit the zombie/bird/dog away with one hit.

Paola
That blond Jill wearing her heart outside her chest, is the Jill for RE5?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
A zombie too, flaming zombie optional. Its not that impressive though seeing as you can just hit the zombie/bird/dog away with one hit.
Aww..

Now that's kinda silly.

Originally posted by Paola
That blond Jill wearing her heart outside her chest, is the Jill for RE5?
Yep.

Paola
And... is there a reason for having her heart outside?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Paola
And... is there a reason for having her heart outside?

It wasn't her actual heart. It was something controlling her body and stuff.

Neo Darkhalen
It was an experimental chemical used in the design of Uroboros I believe, the device was a way to continuously cycle the formula into Jill's system, since the drug is absorbed into the metabolism rather quickly.

First_Tsurugi06
Did anyone else see a vague resemblance between Jill's look in RE5 (sans cloak) and The Boss of MGS3? Hell, they both had something distinctive on their chests too. Besides boobs, I mean.

King-Fingolfin
If Jill was wearing a white jumpsuit instead of a black one, and didn't have a ponytail, yeah they would look very similar, except for the age difference.

ThunderGodEneru
And the gigantic fvcking scar down The Boss' torso.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
If Jill was wearing a white jumpsuit instead of a black one, and didn't have a ponytail, yeah they would look very similar, except for the age difference.

The Boss had a ponytail too IIRC, just a much shorter one.

Snafu the Great

Jill's Moves are:

1. Shoulder Ram
2. Zombie/Cerberus/Crow Summon
3. Grenade Launcher
4. Counter and Shoot

Super Move 1: Super Shoulder Ram
Super Move 2: Rocket Launcher
Super Move 3: The Tyrant

It would be awesome if they redid Jill's sprites to what she wore in RE3 or in her battlesuit in RE5. And instead of the Tyrant, the Nemesis shows up instead, and for one of her supers, Chris and Carlos shows up and goes 'Good Hunting' all on the opponent's a$$.

King-Fingolfin
I didn't really like her RE3 costume.

Ridley_Prime
Jill has a shoulder ram move too? What the f**k? Not sure what to think of that.

It would be awesome if they redid Jill's sprites to what she wore in RE3 or in her battlesuit in RE5. And instead of the Tyrant, the Nemesis shows up instead, and for one of her supers, Chris and Carlos shows up and goes 'Good Hunting' all on the opponent's a$$.
Agreed with all of that. thumb up That would be tight, to say the least.

Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
I didn't really like her RE3 costume.
Meh. It was probably my favorite one to be honest. The battle suit's all right too when you ignore some of the other changes with her.

Ridley_Prime

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9150/jill1.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2205/jill2s.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7976/jill3a.jpg

Nemesis X
Nice pics

Neo Darkhalen
Ahh the Russian costume, actually my favorite!

Ridley_Prime
Nice pics
Thanks.

Ahh the Russian costume, actually my favorite!
Yeah. That one's pretty tight as well I'll admit.

*in before Soviet Russia joke*

Ridley_Prime
I set the first of the three pics I posted on the previous page as my desktop background just now, and I really like it that way, a lot more than I thought I would. yes It just fits so well. Guess I had Heath Ledger Joker as a background for way too long. erm

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Did anyone else see a vague resemblance between Jill's look in RE5 (sans cloak) and The Boss of MGS3? Hell, they both had something distinctive on their chests too. Besides boobs, I mean.

Ok, in addition to this, I also want to say that I see alot of Nina Williams in her new look as well.

Sin_Volvagia
http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs37/f/2008/245/d/e/Transformers_Jill_Valentine_by_Shinobitron.jpg
Transformers Jill

http://img2.allposters.com/images/PODP/12719.jpghttp://www.irserious.com/wp-content/images/25girls/v_jillvalentine.jpg

http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/91437-/Resident_Evil-Jill_Valentine-468x.jpghttp://static.stickam.com/media/image/converted/player/1752/1078/6/e036e70c-f5f1-11dc-89fb-f3876f792f58.jpghttp://th09.deviantart.net/fs44/300W/f/2009/099/b/a/Jill___Resident_Evil_5_by_GreenElfie.jpghttp://fotoforum.gazeta.pl/photo/8/oi/za/l1kr/xlWBSLha0DGa17FsIB.jpg

Nemesis X
Brunette Jill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blonde Jill

The Jill in RE5 isn't the same Jill we came to know and like.

Neo Darkhalen
In the spirit of Marvel vs Capcom 2!

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww293/Neo-Darkhalen/JillMvsC2.jpg
http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww293/Neo-Darkhalen/JillMvsC22.jpg

She's a member of STARS you know!

Ridley_Prime
What the f**k?

Brunette Jill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blonde Jill
You can say that again..

She's a member of STARS you know!
Was... Didn't she quit STARS and join the BSAA in RE3?

In any case, speaking of which, when I was looking at the RE wiki again earlier, I saw this when viewing the page for the 1st RE movie and lol'd.

"George Romero Script
George A. Romero, who previously directed an ad campaign for Biohazard 2 (Resident Evil 2) in Japan in 1998, was considered to script and direct Resident Evil but was rejected by Capcom. Capcom Producer Yoshiki Okamoto told the editors of "Electronic Gaming Monthly" that "His (Romero) script wasn't good, so Romero was fired". Romero later stated that the rejection of his script was due to producer Bernd Eichinger. Everyone else associated with the pre-production apparently liked the script. Romero, back when he was still signed on for the project, stated in an official appearance in Universal Studio's Talk City chat room that he had his secretary play the entire game through and record the gameplay so he could study it as a resource.

Plot
*The Spencer Estate incident was intended to be filmed but was scrapped after Romero was rejected.
*In Romero's unproduced script, Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield were chosen as the lead characters, and were involved in a romantic relationship.
*Many of the games' characters were included in Romero's script including Barry Burton, Rebecca Chambers, Ada Wong, and Albert Wesker, who were similar in character but different in appearance or role to those in the game itself. i.e. Jill was the captain of S.T.A.R.S. rather than Wesker, Chris was not member at all, instead being a Native-American man living on a nearby farm, and Barry was going to fill the same role but portrayed as an African-American.
*The ending would have approximated what happens in the games, but two other characters would have been confirmed dead: Barry was going to be shot dead by Wesker, and Wesker would meet his end when the Tyrant impales him and severs his head in a closing door."

drylaugh

Nemesis X
Wow so Romero tried to make a s***** RE movie but it got scrapped. Thank goodness.

Neo Darkhalen
What the f**k?

You can say that again..

In any case, speaking of which, when I was looking at the RE wiki again earlier, I saw this when viewing the page for the 1st RE movie and lol'd.

"George Romero Script
George A. Romero, who previously directed an ad campaign for Biohazard 2 (Resident Evil 2) in Japan in 1998, was considered to script and direct Resident Evil but was rejected by Capcom. Capcom Producer Yoshiki Okamoto told the editors of "Electronic Gaming Monthly" that "His (Romero) script wasn't good, so Romero was fired". Romero later stated that the rejection of his script was due to producer Bernd Eichinger. Everyone else associated with the pre-production apparently liked the script. Romero, back when he was still signed on for the project, stated in an official appearance in Universal Studio's Talk City chat room that he had his secretary play the entire game through and record the gameplay so he could study it as a resource.

Plot
*The Spencer Estate incident was intended to be filmed but was scrapped after Romero was rejected.
*In Romero's unproduced script, Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield were chosen as the lead characters, and were involved in a romantic relationship.
*Many of the games' characters were included in Romero's script including Barry Burton, Rebecca Chambers, Ada Wong, and Albert Wesker, who were similar in character but different in appearance or role to those in the game itself. i.e. Jill was the captain of S.T.A.R.S. rather than Wesker, Chris was not member at all, instead being a Native-American man living on a nearby farm, and Barry was going to fill the same role but portrayed as an African-American.
*The ending would have approximated what happens in the games, but two other characters would have been confirmed dead: Barry was going to be shot dead by Wesker, and Wesker would meet his end when the Tyrant impales him and severs his head in a closing door."

drylaugh

The BSAA wasn't formed until the official fall of Umbrella after the TALOS incident and the court trial. (Around 2006 or so.)

However in MvsC2 she won't shut up about saying "I'm a member of STARS" a trait that annoys me to know ends.

Also that Romero script is awful.

Neo Darkhalen
The BSAA wasn't formed until the official fall of Umbrella after the TALOS incident and the court trial. (Around 2006 or so.)

However in MvsC2 she won't shut up about saying "I'm a member of STARS" a trait that annoys me to know ends.

Also that Romero script is awful.

*No ends, sorry for that blatant mistake.

Also I believe she was a Solo Op during RES 3 until she reunited with Chris to destroy the last base. (Under the command of Spencer's right hand man Col. Sergei and the top weapons project, TALOS!) Then the BSAA was formed during the aftermath.

Ridley_Prime
*No ends, sorry for that blatant mistake.
lol I know what ya mean though.

And thanks for clearing that other part up.

Nemesis X
One of those MvC2 pics of Jill looks sweaty. Maybe Jill should be in something to make her sweat less shifty

-Pr-
What the f**k?

You can say that again..

"George Romero Script

Plot

drylaugh

and yet, that still sounds better than the milla jovovic crap fest. sad

Ridley_Prime
Not really.

-Pr-
Not really.

so you liked the resident evil movies, then?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by -Pr-
so you liked the resident evil movies, then?
Kind of, yeah, but not that much. I'm aware of their flaws, but they still kept me entertained to some extent. stick out tongue Of course, I can see why others don't like them. What I don't see is how Romero's script could have possibly been better What the f**k?, though I guess that's just a matter of opinion. That script to me would have been even more outrageous than what we actually got. A lot more.

Nemesis X
Kind of, yeah, but not that much. I'm aware of their flaws, but they still kept me entertained to some extent. stick out tongue Of course, I can see why others don't like them. What I don't see is how Romero's script could have possibly been better What the f**k?, though I guess that's just a matter of opinion. That script to me would have been even more outrageous than what we actually got. A lot more.

I kinda like the Resident Evil movies but not fully because if the plot was the same as the one in the videogames then it would've probably been a success but instead we get the plot of a telepathic woman. You want to know something else? It's been confirmed that in the movies, Leon Kennedy is dead and the producers said that if they have to put him in future sequels, he'll have to be a clone. Stupid I know but hey, at least it beats Romero's script.

Neo Darkhalen
To be fair they did the "best" they could I mean it's not like there's any real plot to be found in Resident evil as a whole, most of it is stupid as hell, or in the case of Resident Evil 5 a combination of cliched action movies and a lack of explanation on key points.

Ridley_Prime
I kinda like the Resident Evil movies but not fully because if the plot was the same as the one in the videogames then it would've probably been a success but instead we get the plot of a telepathic woman. You want to know something else? It's been confirmed that in the movies, Leon Kennedy is dead and the producers said that if they have to put him in future sequels, he'll have to be a clone. Stupid I know but hey, at least it beats Romero's script.
Exactly.

Although they could've been better, the RE films are still the only video game-based movies I've enjoyed to any extent (besides the first Mortal Kombat), and that sure says something.

To be fair they did the "best" they could I mean it's not like there's any real plot to be found in Resident evil as a whole, most of it is stupid as hell, or in the case of Resident Evil 5 a combination of cliched action movies and a lack of explanation on key points.
Heh, pretty much. Didn't stop me from liking the game though.
Speaking of which, I recently got SS with the remaining characters on every stage of Mercs, and almost got over 500,000 on Public Assembly as well in the process. woot If I wasn't low on money at the moment, I'd already get more MS points for MvsC2, but RE5's Mercs has still kept me entertained for now.

Neo Darkhalen
Exactly.

Although they could've been better, the RE films are still the only video game-based movies I've enjoyed to any extent (besides the first Mortal Kombat), and that sure says something.

Heh, pretty much. Didn't stop me from liking the game though.
Speaking of which, I recently got SS with the remaining characters on every stage of Mercs, and almost got over 500,000 on Public Assembly as well in the process. woot If I wasn't low on money at the moment, I'd already get more MS points for MvsC2, but RE5's Mercs has still kept me entertained for now.

Oh I know. Same here I love the series but I realise it's not very strong in the story department.

And congratulations.

Ridley_Prime
Yep.

And thanks.
Not surprised for some reason that the best, most competent players I've played with on there are from Japan. lol Not even the occasional lag stops me from doing well with the right people.

To pertain more to this topic/respect thread, I like using the Head Grab move as Jill (either version) where you just shoot a majini in the leg a couple times, run behind it, and press the X button. That's gotta be her best melee besides the Cartwheel Kick (likewise, Wesker's best kill combo is where you shoot a majini in the head once, and finish it off instantly with Cobra Strike).
You get the most points by killing zombies constantly that way.

-Pr-

i guess we disagree, then. uhuh

having alice at all destroyed the movies for me, and ruined the point of them.

Ridley_Prime
It's all right. Out of curiousity though, what is it you hate about her so much? I'm not crazy about Alice or anything, but I don't find her that bad either.

-Pr-
It's all right. Out of curiousity though, what is it you hate about her so much? I'm not crazy about Alice or anything, but I don't find her that bad either.

i think having a character like her basically ruins the premise of resident evil. for me, the point of the games (at least the first three) was: ok, we're stuck in this shithole, let's figure out what's going on and get out of here in one piece. we've got f*ck all ammo, and the odds are against us, but we can do it.

in the movies, it's like: hey, let the bionic woman do all the work.

nemesis was scary in re3 (same goes for the t90) because you couldn't fight them without wasting serious ammo. the entire game was basically you trying to get out of there in one piece and have enough ammo to do it with, while running from this big scary dude. with alice, it becomes a bit redundant...

Nemesis X
Just what the heck is a Jill sandwich? I keep hearing this a lot but I don't get it. Is it like a sandwich made from Jill or what?

Snafu the Great
Just what the heck is a Jill sandwich? I keep hearing this a lot but I don't get it. Is it like a sandwich made from Jill or what?

It's a line that Barry says in the original Resident Evil (damn that bad voice acting). If you play as Jill and obtain the Shotgun first instead of finding Forest's corpse, you'll trigger the ceiling trap. Barry will save you from being squashed like a cockroach.

"You were almost a Jill Sandwich," Barry quips.

In an interesting side note, inside the mall in Dead Rising, there is a store called Jill's Sandwiches, an obvious reference to Resident Evil.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by -Pr-
i think having a character like her basically ruins the premise of resident evil. for me, the point of the games (at least the first three) was: ok, we're stuck in this shithole, let's figure out what's going on and get out of here in one piece. we've got f*ck all ammo, and the odds are against us, but we can do it.

in the movies, it's like: hey, let the bionic woman do all the work.

nemesis was scary in re3 (same goes for the t90) because you couldn't fight them without wasting serious ammo. the entire game was basically you trying to get out of there in one piece and have enough ammo to do it with, while running from this big scary dude. with alice, it becomes a bit redundant...
Ah, fair enough. Now I see where you're coming from.

Yeah, it certain does when you put it that way..

In an interesting side note, inside the mall in Dead Rising, there is a store called Jill's Sandwiches, an obvious reference to Resident Evil.
laughing out loud

Nemesis X

Interesting although guest appearences would've been better but still that's good and hilarious.

Neo Darkhalen

And upon closer inspection a description of the resturant owner "Jill" reveals that "Jill is a master of Sandwich making" which also pokes fun at more of Barry's awful dialouge.

Nemesis X
I'm hungry. I Think I'll get a Jill sandwich.

Snafu the Great
And upon closer inspection a description of the resturant owner "Jill" reveals that "Jill is a master of Sandwich making" which also pokes fun at more of Barry's awful dialouge.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that too. Then again, damn near all of the dialogue in the first RE blew. RE2 and 3 was a big improvement.

-Pr-
Ah, fair enough. Now I see where you're coming from.

Yeah, it certain does when you put it that way..

big grin

on topic, i do like jill, though. probably because i love RE3 to bits.

Nemesis X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXONAmS_Syo

Jill comes across one of the most weirdest glitches ever.

StyleTime
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9281/sample0c5f30c25b1967446.th.jpg

Ridley_Prime
haermm

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by StyleTime

P3ALwKeSEYs

That is fantastic, what an image.

Ridley_Prime
After playing more of this, I agree with you now. Got that damn line stuck in my head.

Neo Darkhalen
After playing more of this, I agree with you now. Got that damn line stuck in my head.

It's like every, single, constant, second.........I get it Jill you worked in STARS good for you, do you want a cookie for being a good girl...Christ!

Ridley_Prime
Yes! She's a member of S.T.A.R.S. after all. sad

Nemesis X
Watch Jill is in MvC3, her new line will be "I came, I saw, I kicked Chris Redfield's ass!". Hey that's better than the horrific "I'm a member of STARS".

Snafu the Great
I was listening to Weird Al's 'The Night Santa Went Crazy' when I decided to do my own parody, starring Jill.

The Night Jill Went Crazy
A Resident Evil One-shot Songfic
By Snafu the Great

Disclaimer: Resident Evil belongs to Capcom Entertainment. The song 'The Night Santa Went Crazy' belongs to Weird Al.

Down at the RPD, it was a place of total suck

With zombies running wild and Chief Irons going nuts

When Jill busted in, nearly scared the cops to death

With a shotgun in her hands, and Cuervo on her breath

From her beret to her boots, she was covered in ammo

Like a pissed off, drunk, disgruntled female Rambo

She smiled as she said with that glint in her eye,

"Good evening, everyone...GET READY TO DIE!"

The night Jill went crazy

The night Valentine went insane

The straw had broken across her back

Something finally must have snapped in her brain

The police station's gone now

Thanks to Jill who had bombed it

Everywhere you'll find pieces

Of Chief Irons and Mayor Warren

She hogtied Rebecca, and held the Redfields hostage

And grounded up Al Wesker into Superman Sausage

She smoked Alexia and Alfred, with their own Golden Lugers

And chopped up Lord Spencer like she was Freddy Krueger

Then she whipped out a flamethrower,

And barbecued Ricardo Irving

After taking a bite she said, "Mmm, tastes like chicken!"

The night Dick's kid went nuts

Now you can't walk through the streets of Raccoon City

Without stepping in Hunters' guts

There's the UBCS and the FBI

Mikhail, Nicholai, Leon and HUNK are running for their miserable little lives

With the bullets a-flyin'

The body count's risin'

And everyone's dyin' to know

Oh, Jilly why...?

My, my, my, my, my, my,

What made you change into such a bad guy?

Yes, dear Sherry, Valentine's now doing time

In the state women's pen, for her violent crimes

No nookie for Chris, so you better dry your tears

'Cause Jill will be paroled...in 900 more years

Rebecca's now in therapy, and Billy's all nervous

And HUNK's resigned from the Umbrella Secret Service

As it turns out Dick Valentine is on the phone every night

With his lawyers negotiating the movie's rights

I'm talkin' about - the night Jill went crazy

The night Miss Valentine flipped

After getting screwed over in Raccoon City

Sounds to me like she was just tired of getting gypped

I tell ya, something finally must have snapped in her brain

Nemesis X
I was listening to Weird Al's 'The Night Santa Went Crazy' when I decided to do my own parody, starring Jill.

By Snafu the Great

Disclaimer: Resident Evil belongs to Capcom Entertainment. The song 'The Night Santa Went Crazy' belongs to Weird Al.

The body count's risin'

Oh, Jilly why...?

My, my, my, my, my, my,

laughing out loud

Snafu the Great
http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp110/kyokusanagi_7/Comp202_7-1.gif

Evil Jill taking a breather during the boss battle.

FinalAnswer
Fun Fact!

I once died in Mercenaries while starring at Jill's ass.

=|

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Fun Fact!

I once died in Mercenaries while starring at Jill's ass.

=|

So who got the better ass, Jill or Meryl?

FinalAnswer
Jill

Ridley_Prime
http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp110/kyokusanagi_7/Comp202_7-1.gif

Evil Jill taking a breather during the boss battle.
Yeah, I've had her do that to me a few times. Nice pic, did you take that yourself? stick out tongue

Snafu the Great
Yeah, I've had her do that to me a few times. Nice pic, did you take that yourself? stick out tongue

Dude, I wish. I picked it up off of photobucket. She did the same thing to me.

Then I whipped out a grenade launcher and shot her with a Flash Round.

She fell and I yanked the P-30 control unit off her chest.

Firestorms
Transformers Jill LOL crazy scans

Snafu the Great
Jill's Resident Evil 5 Ending, done Mortal Kombat-style. I whipped this up in under an hour.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/JillsEnding-MKStyle.png

Ridley_Prime
lol Nice thumb up, I thought that background looked familiar.

killermover
Jill can give krauser a run for his money IMO.

Nemesis X
Krauser's red hat looks a lot like Jill's blue hat. I think Jill would call him a poser, slap him, and then make him run for his money.

Ridley_Prime
Pretty much. smile

Heythere,Honey

By Snafu the Great

The body count's risin'

Oh, Jilly why...?

My, my, my, my, my, my,

Lol. Saved to my profile for future reference. smile

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by StyleTime

lol. Is that from Gary's Mod?

Anyway, because I've been in a real Capcom mood (I'm Capcommited! eek! ) as of late, I'll update the page with RE5's two new DLC sub-quests.

Desperate Escape: Alongside Joshua Stone, Jill escapes from Wesker's base to rush to Chris and Sheva's aid.

MFztS0z-UBo

Lost in Nightmares: The full story of Chris and Jill's trek through Ozwell E. Spencer's mansion, which ended in the apparent death of both Ms. Valentine and Wesker.

"You haven't lost your touch".

((Or her ass http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/131.gif))
YveiGZxvNH4

Ridley_Prime
http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/4876/whathadweskerdonetojill.jpg

Snafu the Great
http://greghorrorshow.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/jill-valentine.jpg
Good Jill.

http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy253/CrimsonRevolver/Jillwesker.jpg
Evil Jill.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/monicatheangel/Jill%20Valentine/19.jpg
Good Jill.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/Afterlifejill.jpg
Evil Jill.

Snafu the Great
We've seen what Jill could do in Marvel vs Capcom 2, so what does Evil Jill bring to the table? It has been confirmed that Evil Jill in her blonde glory is one of the downloadable characters for MvC3.

RE: Blaxican
Which game is that first picture from?

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Which game is that first picture from?

Umbrella Chronicles.

Snafu the Great
Jill's Theme from Marvel vs Capcom 3. Basically, it's her boss theme from RE5, remixed.

L_PzTNIzyeo

Ridley_Prime
Not bad. Someone mind posting some gameplay videos of her in MvsC 3 though?

Snafu the Great
Not bad. Someone mind posting some gameplay videos of her in MvsC 3 though?

Gotta wait until the 15th of March to see some videos. That's when the DLCs are available. But from what I've read in the strategy guide, she fights exactly like her boss counterpart.

Ridley_Prime
Well, this all gives me some idea.

2VFeT5bbpfo#ws

http://www.global-trance.com/mvc3jill/mvc3jill_13.jpg

Snafu the Great
After seeing that clip, all I can say is, "Nina who?"

Ridley_Prime
After seeing Jill's specials, my final verdict is that I definitely prefer STARS Jill over Battle Suit. Do like some of her alternate colors though..

El4oWjm_mzI

tGGyhz-n7tU

Snafu the Great
I'm holding my final verdict until after I see her in action. Five bucks says that he alt. costume is either her classic S.T.A.R.S. or her B.S.A.A. uniform.

Ridley_Prime
What more is there to see? And I posted her "alt costumes" in the 2nd video.

Snafu the Great
What more is there to see? And I posted her "alt costumes" in the 2nd video.

I think you meant alternate colors, not costumes. The black-and-red looks cool, as does the black-and-white.

Ridley_Prime
Jill's MvsC 3 ending.

1V95R7VtNW8

Nemesis X
Jill and Blade. Awesome. But why's Man-Thing about to fight them? He's not evil erm

Ridley_Prime
Dunno, but regardless, her ending kinda makes her out to be more of a "inhuman freak of nature" than I would like her to be. Teaming up with Blade was a plus though.

Snafu the Great
This picture looked too awesome not to post here.

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/076/0/a/jill_valentine_by_pekepeke0-d4t0px3.png

Snafu the Great
Huh. No one knew that Jill is half-Japanese (Mom was Japanese). Then again neither did I.

Stealth Moose
When is this confirmed? SD Perry novels don't count, btw.

Snafu the Great
She is French-Japanese according to several sites. Google her name and add French and Japanese. I first notice this on TV Tropes.

Stealth Moose
Any credible sites? If it doesn't come from Capcom, it's rubbish. Also, Valentine is not a very French nor Japanese name.

Kazenji
Jill and Blade. Awesome. But why's Man-Thing about to fight them? He's not evil erm

Maybe Jill & Blade fear him

and fear itself causes him psychic pain.

Snafu the Great
It's been confirmed by Capcom. Jill is of mixed ancestry. Which makes her the second halvsie on Capcom's roster.

Here is the proof.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/resident_evil/go/thread/view/7391/30070965/jill-is-french-and-part-japanese

Other half-Japanese characters include:

* Ken Masters
* Ryo and Yuri Sakazaki (Art of Fighting/King of Fighters)
* Hitomi and Kokoro (Dead or Alive)
* Aya Brea (Parasite Eve)
* Benimaru Nikaido (King of Fighters)

Stealth Moose
Interesting. Now I wonder where she was throughout RE 6 while Chris was having his PTSD breakdown?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.