The Hunger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SelphieT
I did a search for this movie, couldn't find a thread already made about it, though there probably is one.

Anyone seen this movie? I saw about one third of it last night, and totally fell asleep because I was that tired. I was interested, but I had to bring it back to the video store, so I couldn't finish it.

Is this movie worth renting again? What are you opinions? Discuss.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
The Hunger is a great movie. Its worth watching.

NormaBates
I loved 'The Hunger'
It's a stylish 80's vampire movie with Catherine Deneuve, Susan Sarandon and David Bowie. Not high on gore but worth a look. More erotic than horror. I always compare it with Sisters of Darkness, Although 'The 'Hunger' is the superior movie!
Go check it out, you might be pleasantly surprized

SelphieT
Originally posted by NormaBates
I loved 'The Hunger'
It's a stylish 80's vampire movie with Catherine Deneuve, Susan Sarandon and David Bowie. Not high on gore but worth a look. More erotic than horror. I always compare it with Sisters of Darkness, Although 'The 'Hunger' is the superior movie!
Go check it out, you might be pleasantly surprized

Vampires? Dayum, I didn't get that far in the movie, and I never would have guessed. I could already tell it was sexual though laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.