What is it about me that always attracts gay guys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ordained
I know that no one here on KMC can actually tell me but I would love for someone to tell me what is about myself that always attracts gay dudes. I mean I don't have anything against them and some are really cool people but for some reason, quite a few often try to get with me.

Just the other day I was washing clothes and I didn't have on a t-shirt. As I was coming out of the washroom there was this guy who I know is gay because he said that Trey Songs is his baby's daddy. Anyways, I was waiting for the elevator and he and some girl were waiting by the door. When the elevator door opened up they started to walk away and I heard the gay guy say that he thinks I am so cute.

I asked my friends if I have any female tendencies that may confuse the dude but they said no and that it is the way that I dress. I wear nothing more than beaters and shorts and pants. Now I am completely comfortable with my body and I'm not ashamed to show it off. One of my female friends said that considering the fact that I have been working out for the past year and a half I have a nice body and butt for a guy.

Now don't take it the wrong way, but I'm flattered that people are noticing me and everything now because I used to have low self-esteem about my looks but I just wish that it was more girls checking me out instead of guys.

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Ordained
I know that no one here on KMC can actually tell me but I would love for someone to tell me what is about myself that always attracts gay dudes. I mean I don't have anything against them and some are really cool people but for some reason, quite a few often try to get with me.

Just the other day I was washing clothes and I didn't have on a t-shirt. As I was coming out of the washroom there was this guy who I know is gay because he said that Trey Songs is his baby's daddy. Anyways, I was waiting for the elevator and he and some girl were waiting by the door. When the elevator door opened up they started to walk away and I heard the gay guy say that he thinks I am so cute.

I asked my friends if I have any female tendencies that may confuse the dude but they said no and that it is the way that I dress. I wear nothing more than beaters and shorts and pants. Now I am completely comfortable with my body and I'm not ashamed to show it off. One of my female friends said that considering the fact that I have been working out for the past year and a half I have a nice body and butt for a guy.

Now don't take it the wrong way, but I'm flattered that people are noticing me and everything now because I used to have low self-esteem about my looks but I just wish that it was more girls checking me out instead of guys.

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated. your mouthsteeks

Kelly_Bean
I'd say it just happens. A gay guy is attracted to you like like other women of the world are attracted you.

SelphieT
I attract lesbians all the time. It's not so bad. If you've got a problem with it, just be like, "Sorry, I'm not much into men".

Sol Valentine
Duh, they like you.

Ordained
It's not that I have a problem with it, it's just the fact that more guys do it than women.

SelphieT
It's not that I have a problem with it, it's just the fact that more guys do it than women.

Are you metrosexual? Do you have good posture? Do you sport your hair in a Fo-hawk?

Scythe
anti-boioioioioioioioioioing...

Sol Valentine

Guys release hormones more than females, and when they're gay, y'know.

Scythe
Cover my eyes...

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Scythe
Cover my eyes...
*Covers your eyes*

Ordained
Originally posted by SelphieT
Are you metrosexual? Do you have good posture? Do you sport your hair in a Fo-hawk? I wouldn't say metrosexual exactly, but I do like to have my clothe at least match. I do have good posture and I keep my hair cut low.

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Guys release hormones more than females, and when they're gay, y'know. What are you trying to say hmm

SelphieT
I wouldn't say metrosexual exactly, but I do like to have my clothe at least match. I do have good posture and I keep my hair cut low.

What are you trying to say hmm

That's probably why gay guys like you!

Maybe you should just be gay anyways.

Ordained
laughing out loud

Wait no expression That was a joke, right?

Rogue Jedi

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated. I feel you. I get hit on by gay men ALL the time. 3 and 4 times a week. confused

SelphieT
laughing out loud

Wait no expression That was a joke, right?

Maaaaaaaybe.

Ordained
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I feel you. I get hit on by gay men ALL the time. 3 and 4 times a week. confused So what do you do then?

Originally posted by SelphieT
Maaaaaaaybe. hmm

Strangelove

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated. Just for clarification, are you Trey Songs?

And it's pretty simple. If you're an attractive male, you're as likely to get hit on by a gay guy as by a woman. Because both of them like men.

Rogue Jedi
So what do you do then?

hmm hotel manager. It's always clientele.

Ordained
Oh. Well that's not any help.

Rogue Jedi
Oh. Well that's not any help. It's usually the thin, neat guys that hit on me. I ask my gay coworker why, and he guesses that they are the *****, and they are looking for their butch. laughing

Ordained
Originally posted by Strangelove
Just for clarification, are you Trey Songs?

And it's pretty simple. If you're an attractive male, you're as likely to get hit on by a gay guy as by a woman. Because both of them like men. No I'm not Trey Songz. I don't even like his music.

Ordained
It's usually the thin, neat guys that hit on me. I ask my gay coworker why, and he guesses that they are the *****, and they are looking for their butch. laughing hystericalhilarious

Strangelove
No I'm not Trey Songz. I don't even like his music. I've never heard of him, I was just curious.

Rogue Jedi
hystericalhilarious I guess.

Ordained
Well it is to meno expression Oh wait...I'm not laughing at you, Jedi. I'm laughing at what you said.

Vathu
I wouldn't say metrosexual exactly, but I do like to have my clothe at least match. I do have good posture and I keep my hair cut low.

What are you trying to say hmm

I stand up straight, but I have long hair. haermm

And I usually just wear blue baggy jeans and like, band shirts. 131

BackFire

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated.

The whole you being a guy thing is what attracts gay guys, as opposed to straight guys, who would be attracted to you were you a girl.

It will sink in.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Vathu
I stand up straight, but I have long hair. haermm

And I usually just wear blue baggy jeans and like, band shirts. 131
Men with long hair = dd

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Men with long hair = dd Axl rose?

Vathu
haermm

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/Vathu/l_d679989138f48ea650937c1e781ec6d0.jpg

Kelly_Bean
Axl rose?
In his younger days...good good almighty dd

Rogue Jedi
In his younger days...good good almighty dd really? sick

Kelly_Bean
really? sick
What, are you bi?

Vathu
Men with long hair = dd

I have longer hair now, I'm getting a digital camera on Christmas. So I'm like, yay. 131wank

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/Vathu/l_7b20ec25e8a0bef32bab9f380f9eecc4.jpg

Rogue Jedi
What, are you bi? no, I can just look at another man and acknowledge he is good looking.

Kelly_Bean
no, I can just look at another man and acknowledge he is good looking.
That's true...but whenever I mentioned that on here one day (female wise) I got called a freaking lesbian. mad

Rogue Jedi
That's true...but whenever I mentioned that on here one day (female wise) I got called a freaking lesbian. mad well, just roll with it.

Kelly_Bean
well, just roll with it.
I'd go lesbian for MomA anyday...dd LOL.

Rogue Jedi
I'd go lesbian for MomA anyday...dd LOL. me too....wait..... confused

Vathu
You guys are hella creepy.

Kelly_Bean
You guys are hella creepy.
So are your pictures. smile

Vathu
I know. I'm strange like that. 131wank

Kelly_Bean
I know. I'm strange like that. 131wank
Yeah me too.

Ordained
Well I thank you people for all of your opinions and would greatly appericate it if y'all keep posting them. Got to go though. Se y'all.

Kelly_Bean
Maybe you have gay feet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.