I just saw someone get fired. BIG TIME

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
I was searching the forums on my cousins laptop, then I heard an argument, a boss at an intern workplace had just fired someone, and, the guy that got fired was Emo.

The Emo was screaming saying 'I ****in' did all of this shit for you and you fire me??!?!?!?' And the boss was like 'The workers and I couldn't stand your Emo act and how you ****ed up the job these past 2 years!!!!!' then the Emo was like 'Go **** yourself you fagitty **** prick ****er son of a *****!!!!!!!!'

The Co-workers had to pull the Boss and the Emo away form each other and they were screaming and cursing and shit was flying everywhere, then the boss spat on the enp's face and then the Emo had gone batshit crazy, luckily, the co-workers were able to get the Emo out of the building and into his car, when the co-workers finally got back to work, the Emo started throwing shit at the building and cursing, then he left.

Any thoughts?

Scythe
Thanks...for this...

Syren
Random hmm

Sol Valentine
It's the OTF, ain't it?

Scythe
Fandom...

Syren
Spandex-dom eek!

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I was searching the forums on my cousins laptop, then I heard an argument, a boss at an intern workplace had just fired someone, and, the guy that got fired was Emo.

The Emo was screaming saying 'I ****in' did all of this shit for you and you fire me??!?!?!?' And the boss was like 'The workers and I couldn't stand your Emo act and how you ****ed up the job these past 2 years!!!!!' then the Emo was like 'Go **** yourself you fagitty **** prick ****er son of a *****!!!!!!!!'

The Co-workers had to pull the Boss and the Emo away form each other and they were screaming and cursing and shit was flying everywhere, then the boss spat on the enp's face and then the Emo had gone batshit crazy, luckily, the co-workers were able to get the Emo out of the building and into his car, when the co-workers finally got back to work, the Emo started throwing shit at the building and cursing, then he left.

Any thoughts?

You sure it wasn't you?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Sol Valentine

Any thoughts?
Stereotyper....

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
You sure it wasn't you?

t'wasn't me

Scythe
Originally posted by Syren
Spandex-dom eek!

Syren, you put a wrinkle in mah cheeto!

Syren
Originally posted by Scythe
Syren, you put a wrinkle in mah cheeto!

Share those burritos flirt

Ordained
What the hell is an Emo no expression

Syren
*points at Kelly_Bean* ermm

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Ordained
What the hell is an Emo no expression
A dumb high school stereotype.

Syren
ninja

Ordained
Is that the direct definition used when you all are calling someone that or does it mean something else and no one wants to let me in on the fun.

Syren
It's a term used, mistakenly, for youngsters who dress in black, listen to alternative music and wear dark make-up. Plus they're usually reserved and suicidal. Or something. Doesn't mean anything.

Tattoo
It's a term used, mistakenly, for youngsters who dress in black, listen to alternative music and wear dark make-up. Plus they're usually reserved and suicidal. Or something. Doesn't mean anything.

They all fit into the same category, their music is classified as "Emo" as well, they themselves consider themselves to be called Emo half of the time. It is a valid stereotype.

Syren
Really? Well, I still think it's used mistakenly. Probably because it's most often used as a derogatory term.

Sol Valentine
And that's why he got fired.

BackFire

I always thought they were called **** (gays).

Silly me.

Sol Valentine
LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.