Master Chief gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Okay, I'll do it.

Im making a Master Chief gauntlet in honor of HALO 3.

He has 1 hour of prep. And all weapons and gadgets from HALO 3 available. No vehicles. Energy Sword and Gravity Hammer are unlimited on ammo.

1. 10 Brutes- Spikers with brute shotguns or Gravity hammers, spike grenades.

2. 20 Brutes- same but with invisibility cloaks also.

3. Arbiter- temp. invisibility cloak, Carbine, plasma grenades, plasma cannon turret and a deployable shield.

4. Broken Tusk-bio-helmet, medicomp, Shoulder cannon, invisibility cloak, spear, wristblades and smart disk.

5. 2 Wraiths

6. 4 Wraiths

7. 2 Scarabs

8. 4 Scarabs

9. Spiderman

10. World War Hulk

Grifter07
I played Halo 3 for the first time yesterday, my first ever Halo game. He is good but he is being overrated by some I think.

Violent2Dope
MC is faster and stronger than Spiderman, he can snap him in two.

Burning thought
isnt it against the rules, MC origninated in a game?

braz
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
MC is faster and stronger than Spiderman, he can snap him in two.

I'd say the two are roughly equal in strength, but Spidermans definitely faster.

braz
Originally posted by Grifter07
I played Halo 3 for the first time yesterday, my first ever Halo game. He is good but he is being overrated by some I think.

So how far does he get in your opinion?

Soljer
He stops at 0.

Gordan Freeman kicks his ass. With a crowbar.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
He stops at 0.

Morgan Freeman kicks his ass. With his voice

Fixed smile

Barbarian Shams
Spider-Man is not stronger than Master Chief by no means. Spidey cannot lift a tank over his head like Chief can.

Violent2Dope
MC is class 60, and MC can run a kilometer in seconds I believe.

Draco69
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Spider-Man is not stronger than Master Chief by no means. Spidey cannot lift a tank over his head like Chief can.

Yes. He can. erm

Spider-Man once lifted an entire line of trains....

Barbarian Shams
V2D is right on with Chief's feats, he can indeed run a kilometer in seconds. His armor could take everything Spidey could dish and the shielding also plays a vital role in defense. Spidey's wasted anyway. IMO, Broken Tusk will be more difficult as he is more durable than Spidey and a more skilled combatant. 50/50 split against Arbiter.

Violent2Dope
Arbiter could potentially kill MC, he is physically comparable to him, and also has that camo, and is likely better with an energy sword if the fight went to close range.

Barbarian Shams
Elite vs Spartan matches can go in any direction. Arbiter most certainly could take MC in a straight up sword fight and he's as skilled in many of the same things as MC. If theres anyone here who could take MC besides Broken Tusk or WWH which should be a NC, its the Arbiter at least 6/10.

braz

Hes slung one around with his webshooters with one arm. no expression and that was classic Spidey.

braz
Well, I read the novels, or Fall of Reach at least and part of flood, and Id say he gets to WWH.

Violent2Dope
I doubt he could beat WWH.

braz
Yeah me too.

SuperiorTech
Master chief aint beating hulk.

Violent2Dope
The only way he could beat WWH is if he just pelted him with Scarab gun shots, plasma grenades, rocket launchers, fuel rod cannons, and Spartan Lasers.

SuperiorTech
The only way he could beat WWH is if he just pelted him with Scarab gun shots, plasma grenades, rocket launchers, fuel rod cannons, and Spartan Lasers.

All the shit i have seen hulk get hit with lately and keep coming he would have to start by blowing up the planet.

rader

Couldn't WWH just regen all of that, I think spidey would have prolly a descent chance, hes incredibly agile and with the spidey sense he could very easily avoid every thing the cheif could throw out and with a few good hits he could potentially take the cheif down, spidey can lift about 10 tons last i checked so he would be able to get some good hits off. i think he stops at spidey

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by rader
Couldn't WWH just regen all of that, I think spidey would have prolly a descent chance, hes incredibly agile and with the spidey sense he could very easily avoid every thing the cheif could throw out and with a few good hits he could potentially take the cheif down, spidey can lift about 10 tons last i checked so he would be able to get some good hits off. i think he stops at spidey Spidey can lift 25 tons, MC can lift at least 60, and can run a kilometer in seconds. He is a master of H2H combat, and has a bunch of weapons. Also, WWH would probably beat MC, but MC has a slight chance if he just pelt him with his strongest weapons.

Estacado
Does the scarab gun only appear in Halo 2?

rader
couldn't WWH just regen anything, and absolutely anything the cheif could throw at him, and all it would take from WWH is 1 hit, thats all it would take, the thing would be a better fight than WWH, and the thing would still win.

Violent2Dope
The Thing would not beat MC. Scarab Gun is a secret weapon in Halo 2.

braz
Spidey can lift 25 tons, MC can lift at least 60, and can run a kilometer in seconds. He is a master of H2H combat, and has a bunch of weapons. Also, WWH would probably beat MC, but MC has a slight chance if he just pelt him with his strongest weapons.

Im not sure Chief is that strong, from where I am, it says the MJOLNIR armor just doubles his strength, it doesnt make him into some mini-Ironman or the Thing. Im not sure of Johns strength outside the armor, it never says, but he is definitely strong enough to kill a man with a forceful blow, but Im on the Flood right now and I havent seen him flip a tank yet. And even if he did, he'd be roughly around 25-30. Not 60.

Barbarian Shams
Flipping tanks and hogs comes from the videogames, and those are the ultimate Halo canon, and books are canon too. The Halo scorpion tanks weigh exactly 66 tons, and thats where we get the class 60 level for MC.

Gecko4lif
unless mc can bfr hulk somehow he doesnt clear

braz
Flipping tanks and hogs comes from the videogames, and those are the ultimate Halo canon, and books are canon too. The Halo scorpion tanks weigh exactly 66 tons, and thats where we get the class 60 level for MC.

What the f**k?

Didnt ever come to you that maybe thats a game mechanic?? So when a tank is flipped, you can't not use it? Think about it.

rader
yeah i seriously think that spidey could easily whup up on Mster cheif, prolly without much trouble, you gotta remember SPIDER-SENSE. That alone wins the game.

Shin_Nikkolas
WWH kills MC with maybe one hand. Possibly a few fingers.

rader
WWH stares him down and he shits himself

braz
Originally posted by rader
WWH stares him down and he shits himself

laughing

He would lose though.

sad

rader
wait you think that MC would beat the hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.