Mewtwo vs. Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
Both will fight to the death.

Who takes it?

ThoraxeRMG
Why did you made this? This was dumb, anyways I choose Revan.

Shin_Nikkolas
I feel it's good enough. I know Revan's feats and Mewtwo's. Mewtwo did some pretty impressive things in the films.

Remindme
Mewtwo easily, no contest whatsoever

Sol Valentine
Where's you go Remindme?

Violent2Dope
Make it Nihilus, he would have a much better chance than Revan.

ThoraxeRMG
How about we just lock this mistake.

Remindme
hmmmm I'd say Nihilus over Mewtwo

I wasn't very well ^^' it was weird, my pillows felt heavy

Sol Valentine
????

Remindme
Oh, the doctor said it was a virus of some sort. He didn't work out what it was before it cleared.

But it was kinda scary, lifting my pillows took two hands, i felt so vunerable sad

Sol Valentine
Were you nutered?

Was it a physical?

Remindme
No....Just a checkup....why do you ask?

Superboy Prime
Why is Revan getting under rated?

Ugh.

I say Revan.

Remindme
He's not getting underated, Mewtwo is just a really bad guy for him to try and fight.

Superboy Prime
Just tell me why Revan stands no chance what so ever.

Everyone's just claiming Mewtwo wins it while taking a dump without giving actual reasons. I would like to hear them just to learn more about mewtwo.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Remindme
Mewtwo easily, no contest whatsoever

Indeed. Mew-Two needs to only think and Revan's brains will splattered all over the floor. There's no defense for that erm

Superboy Prime
Why can't Revan defend himself from that when he is a powerful Jedi Master?

Remindme
Pyschic Power, Mewtwo had been Officially declared the most powerful Pokemon out of all i think it's 386 now. You'd need some special power to stand a chance vs him.

Mewtwo's level of Psychic power > Jedi force powers

Force death would probably get him though

ThoraxeRMG
And don't Jedi have powerful mental defenses? :-/

Superboy Prime
Pyschic Power, Mewtwo had been Officially declared the most powerful Pokemon out of all i think it's 386 now. You'd need some special power to stand a chance vs him.

Because Jedi do not have psy powers of their own. Mewtwo being declared the most powerful Pokemon is irrelevant. Everyone sucked on Revan's dick in KOTOR as well. That matters not in a crossover match because:

a) There are no Pokemon in the SW universe.
b) There are no Jedi in the Pokemon universe.

So I'm afraid I'm going to ask for actual feats.

shin_gear
Mewtwo destroyed an island if I recall right.

Remindme
True, sorry, it's just i've seen pokemon level buildings with a low power attack, and Mewtwo annihilites any of them.

Feats....He doesn't have many, to be honest

y-h_TIcmVjE

The only feats i can name are:

Mind controling humans
Throwing people around carelessly with pyshcic power
Developing cloning machines that make the clones superior to the orginals in a few days.
Waving a hand to create a sea storm
Blocking the most poweful attack (in the game atleast) in his palm casually

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Why can't Revan defend himself from that when he is a powerful Jedi Master?

Because Revan's force abilities only effect things that are made in the force. Mew-Two's powers exist outside of the force. Now, if you were to say that both of there powers were universal, it still wouldn't matter. Revan's never shown that he is able to resists having his mind implode instantly. Also, Mew-two's mind is faster then supercomputers. Revan wouldn't really be able to even react before his brains are everywhere.

Csdabest
Mew wins this easily. Mew2 is like a telekenetic god. Force powers only work with things that have a metecloriian count. The force just doesnt move stuff around. Its just manipulating metaclorians. So if something doesnt have metaclorians the force will be useless. Mew has none. The best thing Revan would be able to do is force push or pull. With windpressure. While Mew will be able to fight full strength becuse telekentic is using energy from the mind to move things and control. So mew would practicaly rape Revan.

shin_gear
True, sorry, it's just i've seen pokemon level buildings with a low power attack, and Mewtwo annihilites any of them.

Feats....He doesn't have many, to be honest

y-h_TIcmVjE

The only feats i can name are:

Mind controling humans
Throwing people around carelessly with pyshcic power
Developing cloning machines that make the clones superior to the orginals in a few days.
Waving a hand to create a sea storm
Blocking the most poweful attack (in the game atleast) in his palm casually pokemon STILL cant kill human beings

Remindme
Killed ash accientally, He just got revived by the pokemon tears or w/e.

Killed all the scientists who made him

Pokemon can't kill is so lame stick out tongue

shin_gear
I know. I was joking. XD

Remindme
I know stick out tongue As you do...all the time wink

Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah, that was Remo's biggest BS claim ever. He could never prove it either. he just didn't like the fact that Mew-Two can pizzown M.Bison.

shin_gear
He didn't like the fact that a creation of Nintendo can pwn an SFer, just as Lazy MFer didn't. Wait, they're the same person. rofl2

Remindme
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah, that was Remo's biggest BS claim ever. He could never prove it either. he just didn't like the fact that Mew-Two can pizzown M.Bison.

Bison beating Mewtwo........HAHAHAHAHAHA Something got majorly f**ked up that that guys head HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shin_gear
I think the entire KMC Game VS population are aware of that.

By the way, he has made bigger bs claims.

Remindme
no way....like what?

shin_gear
Not going into details.

Anyway, Mewtwo still gets my vote.

Blax_Hydralisk
Mew-Two ftw.

Kazenji
Originally posted by shin_gear
pokemon STILL cant kill human beings

That is stupid. Do they have some sort of genetic code or crap like the Robots with Asimov's stuff "No robot cannot kill a human".

Csdabest
No pokemon cant murder humans...but they can commit accidents

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Csdabest
Mew wins this easily. Mew2 is like a telekenetic god. Force powers only work with things that have a metecloriian count. The force just doesnt move stuff around. Its just manipulating metaclorians. So if something doesnt have metaclorians the force will be useless. Mew has none. The best thing Revan would be able to do is force push or pull. With windpressure. While Mew will be able to fight full strength becuse telekentic is using energy from the mind to move things and control. So mew would practicaly rape Revan. Are you trying to tell me when a Jedi TKs his lightsaber, he is manipulating its midichlorians? Yeah um bullshit. And guys, Remo and Lazy MFer are not the same person, I know this to be fact.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Make it Nihilus, he would have a much better chance than Revan.

Nihilus would get pwned. Mewtwo was able to negate every Pokemon from using their special abilties (super clones too) so they could only do physical assaults. Mewtwo would do the same with Nihilus (or Revan) and easily WTFpwn him.

Csdabest
Are you trying to tell me when a Jedi TKs his lightsaber, he is manipulating its midichlorians? Yeah um bullshit. And guys, Remo and Lazy MFer are not the same person, I know this to be fact.

No he is manipulating the midichlorians that build the hilt. It would still make sense if it was the lightsaber because of the crystal within it. The Force is nothing but individual given manipulation over Midichlorians to do their will. Did you think it was all magic.This was hinted in Star wars Episode 1 and then later confirmed after the second movie and production of the third by George lucas himself in a interview. Ask me where it is. Then i'll ask you wheres that sock you lost 2 years ago that you never found. But yeah Force is nothing but manipulating midichlorians. Its what builds the universe in star wars. It move thems bind them in unity. And those indiviuals are just giving manipulation over them

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Nihilus would get pwned. Mewtwo was able to negate every Pokemon from using their special abilties (super clones too) so they could only do physical assaults. Mewtwo would do the same with Nihilus (or Revan) and easily WTFpwn him. Or Nihilus could one shot him via Force Kill. Nihilus is not as weak and weak minded as a Garados or Blastoise. Oh, and droids have no midichlorians at all, and Jedi Force Push them all the time.

Csdabest
Omg...Organic are not the only thing they have midichlorians. Midichlorians can be seen as atoms. They are apart of everything. In the Starwars universe. Dead,alive,organic, inorganic, everything. Go back read the books and watch the movies. It explains how midichlorians are a building structure in eveyrthing in the universe. and Lucas states that manipulation over the midichlorians is how its manipulaed. And if force wielders are not manipulating the force within the actual object they are pushing they are then most likely manipulating the midichlorians in the air and oxygen. Either way...everything within the force is being manipulated by midichlorians

SpadeKing
well mewtwo can shield himself, pick up objects and throw them back and forth at a wall, his psychic powers can pass off through a camera at any location, and he has an army of pokemon under him no expression

and thats like a fourth of what I seen and I haven't seen the second movie yet

ESB -1138
Or Nihilus could one shot him via Force Kill. Nihilus is not as weak and weak minded as a Garados or Blastoise. Oh, and droids have no midichlorians at all, and Jedi Force Push them all the time.

Expect that the super clones are vastly superior than normal pokemon and Mewtwo negated there attacks as well which means there must have been around 50+ pokemon Mewtwo was negating while fighting Mew.

Mewtwo WTFpwns Nihilus.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Expect that the super clones are vastly superior than normal pokemon and Mewtwo negated there attacks as well which means there must have been around 50+ pokemon Mewtwo was negating while fighting Mew.

Mewtwo WTFpwns Nihilus. Nihilus TKs whole fleets and rips them out of a planet, he holds his ship together, keeps everyone on it alive, and Force Kills whole planets. Why is Mewtwo superior again?

Blax_Hydralisk
Because he can pop peoples heads, nuke islands, also wipe out and/or mind control an entire planet, in addition to controlling the weather?

There's more to most of the pokemon then what you see in the show and games.

Violent2Dope
Because he can pop peoples heads, nuke islands, also wipe out and/or mind control an entire planet, in addition to controlling the weather?

There's more to most of the pokemon then what you see in the show and games. Nihilus' Force Killing Katar is a better feat than all those. Also, where do you all get this from, the comics? Are those even canon?

Blax_Hydralisk
It is? What's his best speed feat?

EDIT- And I'm not sure if they're canon or not, too be honest. But the thread starter didn't say no, so it doesn't matter.

Violent2Dope
It is? What's his best speed feat?

EDIT- And I'm not sure if they're canon or not, too be honest. But the thread starter didn't say no, so it doesn't matter. Nihilus doesn't really have a speed feat, but he has force lightning, which, you know, goes at the speed of light. Nihilus' Force Kill killed all on Katar, ripping the flesh from their bones(I need to confirm this, Nik told me, he does have alot of Nihilus knowledge), and destroyed and cracked mountains and buildings.

Blax_Hydralisk
Lightning doesn't move at the speed of light, if it did Obi-Wan wouldn't have been able to raise his saber up in time to deflect it and Yoda wouldn't be able to raise his hand up to deflect, Jedi don't have reflexes that fast. And it doesn't matter, Mew-Two's mind is several hundred times faster then a super computer. With his TK all he has to do his think it and Nihlus' brains will be everywhere.

Violent2Dope
Lightning doesn't move at the speed of light, if it did Obi-Wan wouldn't have been able to raise his saber up in time to deflect it and Yoda wouldn't be able to raise his hand up to deflect, Jedi don't have reflexes that fast. And it doesn't matter, Mew-Two's mind is several hundred times faster then a super computer. With his TK all he has to do his think it and Nihlus' brains will be everywhere. No, the lightning itself goes lightspeed, but they have fast enough reflexes to block it before they actually do it, not to mention their precog. I think you forget that Jedi and Sith can resist TK like that, and an extremely powerful Sith like Nihilus can as well. Also, Nihilus TK>Mewtwo's TK, when has Mewtwo ever torn a fleet of ships from the surface of a planet?

Blax_Hydralisk
Obi-Wan brought his lightsaber just before the lightning hit it. Show me where it's been said that the Sith Lightning moves at lightspeed.

And as for TK, when has Nihilus ever changed an entire planet's weather with his TK, or teleported to other dimensions? Not too mention my point still stands, that Mew-two can just speed blitz him, as he is faster.

MadMel
um...if the lightning moved at the speed of light, we would not be able to see it....very bad science laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by MadMel
um...if the lightning moved at the speed of light, we would not be able to see it....very bad science laughing out loud Light moves at the speed of light doesn't it, and we see it. Who's science is bad?

MadMel
we see light because it is reflected off a surface..
things that move at the speed of light fall out of the visible spectrum..for example, if superman were to flex all of his muscles at superspeeed while standing still, he would vibrate too fast for the human eye to follow...i dont know the full science behind it, but thats as far as i can make it out erm

Csdabest
I cant really think of Anyones telekenesis coming close to Mew-twos. Even Mew the original Gets dwarfed really.

ESB -1138
I cant really think of Anyones telekenesis coming close to Mew-twos. Even Mew the original Gets dwarfed really.

Mew is far stronger than Mewtwo. Heck Mewtwo is limited whereas Mew can learn anything he desires. He has the DNA of all the Pokemon.

Mew > Mewtwo

Oh and the Force Lightning doesn't travel at lightspeed. If that was so than Dooku wouldn't have been able to deflect it when Yoda sent it back.

Shin_Nikkolas
Mewtwo was always superior to Mew. Better stats in the game and in the movie, he's done more impressive things as well.

Violent2Dope
I cant really think of Anyones telekenesis coming close to Mew-twos. Even Mew the original Gets dwarfed really. Nihilus has more TK feats, like tearing his whole fleet from the surface of a planet.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Mewtwo was always superior to Mew. Better stats in the game and in the movie, he's done more impressive things as well.

Mewtwo does not have better stats than Mew. And the movie, come on of course Mewtwo does "more" impressive things because Mew isn't some insane nut job that wants to destroy the world. In fact Mew was capable on going toe to toe with Mewtwo in that movie which neither of them won because of Ash.

Heck Mew is superior than Mewtwo because Mew can learn any move it wants where as Mewtwo is limited to what it can learn.

Remindme
No, ESB, Mewtwo is stronger than Mew, It's an official fact.

Having said that in all the games people rate Mew higher, better speed stat, plus it's other stats aren't THAT far behind. Like you said though, it can learn any move it whats to, perhaps this suggests in the series/movies it knows every move and techinque?

ESB -1138
No, ESB, Mewtwo is stronger than Mew, It's an official fact.

Having said that in all the games people rate Mew higher, better speed stat, plus it's other stats aren't THAT far behind. Like you said though, it can learn any move it whats to, perhaps this suggests in the series/movies it knows every move and techinque?

No, Remind, Mew is stronger than Mewtwo, it's an official fact.

That's why Mewtwo couldn't defeat Mew in the movie. You say Mewtwo did all these impressive feats and yet Mew wasn't out to destroy the world. Mew can learn any move it wants. It can learn a ghost type move or a steel type move if it wanted to. For the record ghost types and steel types moves are super effective against psychics.

Mew > Mewtwo

Csdabest
Mew easily got outclassed in that movie. Mewtwo was just facing another powerful Telekenetic and Mewtwo not taking out mew once and for all is because 1 kids show 2 gay kids show 3 gay kids show that still runs even till this day 4 because of PIS

Remindme
Hm, i don't know about that, i mean you using gameplay as evidence to your point.

Example, if that were true Umbreon could beat Mewtwo, or Mew for that matter.

And in the Series there were plently of fights where the winner would have be obliterated in the game

If thats so (Mew>Mewtwo) providing a link to a offical source that says your right wouldn't be a problem for you...I'll be waiting, and i don't want gameplay, i want Canon

Violent2Dope
M2>Mew man. I mean, come on.

Csdabest
Hm, i don't know about that, i mean you using gameplay as evidence to your point.

And in the Series there were plently of fights where the winner would have be obliterated in the game

If thats so (Mew>Mewtwo) providing a link to a offical source that says your right wouldn't be a problem for you...I'll be waiting, and i don't want gameplay, i want Canon

Go to the official Pokemon website. And i beleives it under index. type in mewtwo then mew. You can view their stats. And it clearly shows that Mewtwo outclasses mew. So dont argue with me argue with the official site that has it clearly layed out

Remindme
Go to the official Pokemon website. And i beleives it under index. type in mewtwo then mew. You can view their stats. And it clearly shows that Mewtwo outclasses mew. So dont argue with me argue with the official site that has it clearly layed out

Sort of my point, no matter where you go, you will find Mewtwo is tougher than Mew, from the gameboy game to the card card.

ESB -1138

Because in the anime; Gary, Ash, Brook, Misti, and Oak were sitting around his lab and Oak quized Gary and Ash. Oak said you are facing an Onix so what Pokemon would you use?

Gary replies he'll use a water Pokemon with a grass Pokemon for backup. Misti answered for Ash by saying Pikachu. Gary makes fun of Ash saying that an electric type is weak against a rock type.

Also during the Elite Four tournament thing, Ash was facing off someone who used a grass type and Ash used Muk. Ash said he took Muk because Muk is super effective against grass types.

Remindme
My point being Ash's Pikachu beat Brocks's Onix by charging his power up, in the game a level 100 Pikachu's Thunder wouldn't hurt a level 1 Onix. Using gameplay mechanic is usually not a great idea

And Bellsprout is Grass/Poison, so Muk wouldn't be very effective against it.

Care to explain how Crabby beat Exeggutor?

Or how Charizard beat Blastoise?

ESB -1138
Still the anime mentioned Pokemon's attacks are better effective against certain Pokemon. Like how Ash went to get a Haunter because it would be super effective against a Kadabra. So ghost based attacks would be effective against Mewtwo and one used by Mew would be devestating.

My Charizard defeated a Blastoise in the game. Big deal.

Mew easily got outclassed in that movie. Mewtwo was just facing another powerful Telekenetic and Mewtwo not taking out mew once and for all is because 1 kids show 2 gay kids show 3 gay kids show that still runs even till this day 4 because of PIS

Mewtwo already killed dozens of people on an island. Mewtwo got a shot on Mew and Mew returned the favor. After that neither of them were able to get a hit on the other and in fact the two were completely equal and Mewtwo's one desire in life was to prove that he was stronger than Mew so why would he have held back?

shin_gear
Good point. XD

Remindme

Csdabest
Like I said. PIS and its a poorly scripted anime kids show. Mewtwo shoul havd clearly beaten or punished Mew.

Csdabest
I hate game mechanics. Only game Mechanics i liked was Final Fantasy 8. Junctioning was the shit

Remindme

Shin_Nikkolas
Pokemon the anime is like Yu-Gi-Oh. Both shows contradict the actual game in so many ways.

But at least Pokemon was cool at the beginning. Used to watch it tons.

And IIRC, Pikachu beats Onix 'cause of sprinklers turning on and getting it wet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.