new avengers vs a well preped sinister 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
the new avengers have been lured into a battle with the newly refromed s6

New avengers

spider-man
wolverine
luke cage
iron fist
spider-woman
ronin

they will be facing.....

doc ock with his adamantium arms and his personal force field

mysterio with a special colorless oderless mind warping gas which makes people see illusions he casts with hypnotic suggestions

kraven who has personally picked the batte grounds and has set up traps everywhere

vulture with a new suit that has his feathers shoot off like razor sharp rockets

electro who's had his power level and control boosted by octavious

sandman who's power has also been increased by octavious and part of the battle field is a giant sand pit

the battle takes place in a highly modified central park who wins?

Battlehammer
.................is this serous.

sinster 6 clearly win.

lando005
i think the na can win just not the majority. I was gonna expand on this match some more but i ran out of time

Battlehammer
................are you serous. You gave the sisnter 6q one sided prep.........TYou gave them every advantage.............and they have sand man which is bad enough, but you gave him a freaken sand pit he would rape the new avenegers.

lando005
like i was saying i was gonna expand on the match some more but i ran out of time... still i think they are capable of taking atleast one or 2 wins the S6 arent exactly known for their team work

I was going to say the avengers arrive by quinjet and scane the battle field just prior to landing giving them atleast some sort of heads up about what's coming

oh yea add echo th the list

Battlehammer
.............they still get stomped wtf is echo gunna do?

Sand man and doc ock given there one sided prep and upgrades clean house.

lando005
i'm not looking to see if they can win the majority i'm just wondering if they can win atleast once

lando005
besides the fight isnt contained to that location they are free to move to fight to a new area if they can

Battlehammer
really the way you wrote it seem as if either team could win.........

if you enw one team has a far greater chance of winning why not mention it?

No the new avengers get stomped unless sisnter 6 have some major CIS workign against them and they fight like complete idiots

lando005
yea your right i should have said that in the begining but i'm saying it now i wanna know if the NA could win even 1 match

Battlehammer
not likly.

lando005
they might have a better chance if they can move the fight out of the park

yugotank
The Sinister Six have too much power.They should win 9/10.
Electro and Sandman together could do 90% of the work.

SuperiorTech
The way you have this set up the new avenger's have no chance of winning you even took out strange to make sure huh.Didnt doc ock throw the hulk a beating when he had those adamantium arms.

lordboo
team 2 stomps it imo

the only chance team 1 has is if spiderwoman uses her pheromones,to get team 2 fight each other.highly unlikely though!

nimbus006
Originally posted by Battlehammer
.............they still get stomped wtf is echo gunna do?

Sand man and doc ock given there one sided prep and upgrades clean house.

How about Electro who is currently way above his normal power range?

Sinister six almost everytime.

Bouboumaster
Maybe a win like this?
Spider-Man = Sand Man (Spider-Man would lured him away)

Wolverine = Doc Oc (Wolverine would just have to stay alive, wich would not be to much difficult with his skills, Healing factor, reflex, etc)

Luke Cage > Vulture (The razor feature wouldn't pass his skin)

Iron Fist > Kraven (one shot via Iron Fist in the face)

Spider-Woman > Elektro (via pheromons, and necksnap after)

Ronin < Mysterio

After this, it's:
Spider-Man = Sand Man

Wolverine/Iron Fist > Doc Oc (Iron Fist and Wolverine would be to much for the Ol' Doc. To much skillz, the Healing Factor of Wolverine and the Iron Fist in the face for the win)

Spider-Woman > Mysterio (pheromons!)

Luke Cage drink a beer

And, we finish like this:
Spider-Man > Sand Man after he figure how to beat the Sand Man. He comeback to the first place where he saw his pals play Texas Hold'em Poker. Wolverine win with a flush.

lando005
they only need to win 1 time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.