Hercules vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
since colossus is now class 100 does he stand a chance against the prince of power

batdude123
Hercules in a stomp.

10/10

Rufus T Firefly
Originally posted by batdude123
Hercules in a stomp.

10/10

snoopdogg
Originally posted by hunbu04
since colossus is now class 100 does he stand a chance against the prince of power If Ben Grimm can hang with Herc. there's no reason to think Colossus cannot.

Battlehammer
..............herc wins this..............will colossus put up a fight yes, but will he win the majority heck no.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
..............herc wins this..............will colossus put up a fight yes, but will he win the majority heck no. I'll agree with that. BTW how many times has held his own against Herc.?

lando005
colossus would make a good workout for herc but that's about it

Rufus T Firefly
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/spite.jpg

guy222
Originally posted by hunbu04
since colossus is now class 100 does he stand a chance against the prince of power

herc ftw

Kurash
herccy

llagrok
I can't think of alotta guys that have been able to best Hercules in hand to hand. Colossus will not join that exclusive list.

gogogadgetgo
colossus wound give hercules a run for his money but would still fall short

hercules 10/10

tazz
Hercules will win. Colossus is not in Herc's league yet.

CaptainStoic
Colossus can easily match Herc in strength. Hercules can fight better though. So Herc FTW
7/10 times

llagrok
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Colossus can easily match Herc in strength. Hercules can fight better though. So Herc FTW
7/10 times

Colossus can not match Hercules in strength.

In case you don't know, there's a difference between a class 100 and a class 100+

snoopdogg
If Colossus can bang with Gladiator and Juggernaut and hold his own plus take punches from World War Hulk he can pull out atleast 2 or 3 wins against Hercules. No more though.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by llagrok
Colossus can not match Hercules in strength.

In case you don't know, there's a difference between a class 100 and a class 100+

Listen peter would not just be mowed down by Herc like he was some newbie in diapers, Herc would win, but Pete isn't going down easily to him. Herc ins this but nt the way that your making it seem.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by batdude123
Hercules in a stomp.

llagrok
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Listen peter would not just be mowed down by Herc like he was some newbie in diapers, Herc would win, but Pete isn't going down easily to him. Herc ins this but nt the way that your making it seem.

Colossus doesn't really have any skill showings, unlike Hercules. When Hercules is more skilled, stronger, faster and has a healing factor, I'd give him a 9/10 if not more.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
If Colossus can bang with Gladiator and Juggernaut and hold his own plus take punches from World War Hulk he can pull out atleast 2 or 3 wins against Hercules. No more though.

lol, world war hulk.

Everyone can hang with Juggernaut, few beat him but everyone hangs with him for a while.

snoopdogg
Colossus doesn't really have any skill showings, unlike Hercules. When Hercules is more skilled, stronger, faster and has a healing factor, I'd give him a 9/10 if not more. No skill showings? eek! What the f*ck are you smoking son? If I had more ambition or actually cared I would bust out some skill scans.

lol, world war hulk. Yea World War Hulk. You know the guy who made Hercules face look like Rocky Balboa after going 15 with Apollo? After only two hits!!!!! eek!

Everyone can hang with Juggernaut, few beat him but everyone hangs with him for a while. Like who?

Have you ever seen a Thing/Hercules fight? Herc. does not stomp Ben Grimm in the slightest and Colossus>Grimm.

Herc. 7/10.

tkitna
Herc 10/10

Battlehammer
colossus was taught h2h skills by wolverine.

he also an accomplished swordsmen and bo staff fighter

Grifter07

he also an accomplished swordsmen and bo staff fighter Yet Herc still takes it.

Battlehammer
never said he dident

Grifter07
Didn't imply you did.

llagrok
No skill showings? eek! What the f*ck are you smoking son? If I had more ambition or actually cared I would bust out some skill scans.

Yea World War Hulk. You know the guy who made Hercules face look like Rocky Balboa after going 15 with Apollo? After only two hits!!!!! eek!
Like who?

Have you ever seen a Thing/Hercules fight? Herc. does not stomp Ben Grimm in the slightest and Colossus>Grimm.

Herc. 7/10.

Sure, go ahead with the skill showings.

Let's not forget that Hercules took a lot more than two hits, had it all healed in the next comic, dropped the Hulk with one punch. Colossus didn't even phase the Hulk with his punches, and if I'm not mistaken Colossus arms were bent all the way back.

The Thing is also a class 100, was identified as one in the Initiative.

he also an accomplished swordsmen and bo staff fighter

One man is an accomplished swordsmAn, not swordsmen cool

And being taught in hand to hand by Wolverine doesn't really mean jack shit when he's fighting someone as skilled as Hercules.

Battlehammer
doesent mean what..............

Logan >>>>>>>>herc.

Being taught by some one far more skileld then your oponate is quite a good thing.

Colossus is skileld with swordplay,bo staff, as well as different styles of fencing,judo and x-men style of combat which is taught to all x-men.

Colossus is rather skilled for a brick mor so then thing is.

llagrok
I disagree.

Colossus' skill showings are few and far in between.

Battlehammer
and herc arnt?

snoopdogg
Sure, go ahead with the skill showings. Well first off I am not insuating that Colossus is more skilled than Herc.(Even though they both are level 4 fighters) is but has he ever done something tacticaly like this?

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/7008/colossus11hf.gif
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/7186/colossus27oa.gif
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/4643/colossus33dw.gif

Let's not forget that Hercules took a lot more than two hits, had it all healed in the next comic, dropped the Hulk with one punch. Colossus didn't even phase the Hulk with his punches, and if I'm not mistaken Colossus arms were bent all the way back. Herc. cheap shotted Hulk. How do you know Colossus' punches didn't phase Hulk? Are you phycically linked to him or something? I could just as easily say Colossus didn't feel Hulks punches then.

The Thing is also a class 100, was identified as one in the Initiative.

laughing That's what I think of that. He's Class 90 at best.

Mr Majestic
Well first off I am not insuating that Colossus is more skilled than Herc.(Even though they both are level 4 fighters) is but has he ever done something tacticaly like this?

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/7008/colossus11hf.gif
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/7186/colossus27oa.gif
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/4643/colossus33dw.gif

Herc. cheap shotted Hulk. How do you know Colossus' punches didn't phase Hulk? Are you phycically linked to him or something? I could just as easily say Colossus didn't feel Hulks punches then.
laughing That's what I think of that. He's Class 90 at best. Things class 100.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mr Majestic
Things class 100. No, he is not.

Mr Majestic
No, he is not. Yes, yes he is.

snoopdogg
Yes, yes he is. Prove it instead of jacking your jaws.

Mr Majestic
Prove it instead of jacking your jaws. Prove hes not. He ha shown he can go toe to toe with class 100s many many times, and win, its been stated many times hes been upgraded also.

snoopdogg
Prove hes not. He ha shown he can go toe to toe with class 100s many many times, and win, its been stated many times hes been upgraded also. Look at his handbook rankings. You will find the answer you seek there young grasshopper.

Mr Majestic
Yes because handbooks are so reliable. no expression

Battlehammer
no snoop right thing not class 100.

The avenger iniatitive is the closing thing to ben ever beeing stated as class 100 and even then he not stated to be people assume he is........becuase he training kids verse 100 ton threats..........

Mr Majestic
no snoop right thing not class 100.

The avenger iniatitive is the closing thing to ben ever beeing stated as class 100 and even then he not stated to be people assume he is........becuase he training kids verse 100 ton threats.......... I guess I can take you and his words for it. I can't find the evidence I remember seeing so I concede for now.

llagrok
Why would they bring in a class 90 to teach them how to battle class 100 threats? Doesn't make sense, now does it smile

Also, Colossus' showing against the new mutants is hardly a testament to his skill. That and it's pretty much complete and utter bullshit. He pulled up a water pipe from below the danger room. In every issue the floor has been destroyed, there has been NO water pipes below it.

I'm not denying Colossus' skill here, but I think that his feats against teenagers is pretty irrelevant in a fight against Hercules.

Accel
Why would they bring in a class 90 to teach them how to battle class 100 threats? Doesn't make sense, now does it smile
What's a Class 100 going to teach them? How to duke it out with Class 100 threats blow for blow?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Accel
What's a Class 100 going to teach them? How to duke it out with Class 100 threats blow for blow? Exactly. Ben is not Class 100.

Tony Stark
doesent mean what..............

Logan >>>>>>>>herc.

Being taught by some one far more skileld then your oponate is quite a good thing.

Colossus is skileld with swordplay,bo staff, as well as different styles of fencing,judo and x-men style of combat which is taught to all x-men.

Colossus is rather skilled for a brick mor so then thing is.

confused

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now Colossus is a more skilled fighter than Ben...?

The hits just keep on coming from you Thimble. How about "NOT" as skilled as Ben, that seems to ring a little truer.

wink

Battlehammer
yup which people don't realize. jsut becuase ben teaching them how to fight 100 class guys does not make him one.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now Colossus is a more skilled fighter than Ben...?

The hits just keep on coming from you Thimble. How about "NOT" as skilled as Ben, that seems to ring a little truer.

wink

nope more skilled is more likly.

Colossus not only knows many h2h combat moves, but also has master bo staff fighting and fencing.

Soljer
Ben Grimm is not in this thread.

However, for the record, Colossus is;

Stronger

Faster

Tougher

More Durable

and

More Skilled

Than Ben Grimm.

However, in his favor...

Ben Grimm has;

More heart.

But I guess that's arguable. Ben didn't sacrifice himself to combat the Legacy Virus, now did he? erm.

snoopdogg
yup which people don't realize. jsut becuase ben teaching them how to fight 100 class guys does not make him one. I agree. It actually proves Ben is NOT Class 100.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Soljer
Ben Grimm is not in this thread.

However, for the record, Colossus is;

Stronger

Faster

Tougher

More Durable

and

More Skilled

Than Ben Grimm.

However, in his favor...

Ben Grimm has;

More heart.

But I guess that's arguable. Ben didn't sacrifice himself to combat the Legacy Virus, now did he? erm. I agree here also. And to boot Ben has always held his own against Hercules in battle....

Tony Stark
nope more skilled is more likly.

Colossus not only knows many h2h combat moves, but also has master bo staff fighting and fencing.

FTR Ben is most certainly CL100... Or it went like this "Here we are guys this is The THING he's not CL100 but, this is what it would feel like to fight a CL100 but they'd be even stronger then Ben is, so use your imagination..." roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's absolutely moronic. Explain to me what Ben showed those kids during that little training session. Did you hear him saying anything about do this to a CL100... do that to a CL100. No is the answer. He was showing them what it's like to fight with an CL100 threat because he is a CL100 threat to them while fighting with them...Duh.

It's not so hard to follow guys, you claim to be intelligent, logical comic readers.

And what does Billy Blanks have to do with Colossus's fighting skills?

cool

Accel
Exactly. Ben is not Class 100.
Wasn't really the point I was getting at but whatever.

strengthkills
I disagree.

Colossus' skill showings are few and far in between.

Not what you were spoutin in any of the WWH vs X-men threads. wink

Herc wins but Collosus makes him work for it.

masterbruce
I'm pretty sure Thing's had CL100 level feats

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Tony Stark
FTR Ben is most certainly CL100... Or it went like this "Here we are guys this is The THING he's not CL100 but, this is what it would feel like to fight a CL100 but they'd be even stronger then Ben is, so use your imagination..." roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's absolutely moronic. Explain to me what Ben showed those kids during that little training session. Did you hear him saying anything about do this to a CL100... do that to a CL100. No is the answer. He was showing them what it's like to fight with an CL100 threat because he is a CL100 threat to them while fighting with them...Duh.

It's not so hard to follow guys, you claim to be intelligent, logical comic readers.

And what does Billy Blanks have to do with Colossus's fighting skills?

cool They hired Thing for the job because he has way more Class 100 beatdowns than anybody.

spidey-dude
They hired Thing for the job because he has way more Class 100 beatdowns than anybody. laughing laughing ben is no where near class 100

CaptainStoic
It shows that Colossus can fight, and that he will not be Hercs punching bag is what it shows. Herc will win like everyone has been saying, most just don't think Herc will steam roll over Colossus is all.
Herc also fought a weaker Hulk in Heroes return arc and was turned into Hamburger meat.

Herc FTW 7/10 maybe.

Shin_Nikkolas
Didn't Ben fight with 100 ton sowrds? And pull Namor out of the water against the Sub-Mariner's will, essentially overpowering him?

Yeah. Thing's always been stronger, more durable and a better fighter than Colossus.

Colossus can't take a power-sharing Wrecker.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Didn't Ben fight with 100 ton sowrds? And pull Namor out of the water against the Sub-Mariner's will, essentially overpowering him?

Yeah. Thing's always been stronger, more durable and a better fighter than Colossus.

Colossus can't take a power-sharing Wrecker. Didn't Colossus split even with Thing in armwrestling at a teenager?

By God I think he did!

llagrok
I agree here also. And to boot Ben has always held his own against Hercules in battle....

Nothing like a little ABC logic smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.