America's killer diet: Child/teens with highblood pressure..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
Hi, I am watching this show about children and teens with HBP and high cholesterol, etc.

They said it's about 2/3rds of Americans who are overweight or obese.

I know I was discouraged to exercise for sexual competition reasons, is there a way to encourage each other to be in better shape without the fear of that person being some sort of competitive suitor?

SelphieT
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
Hi, I am watching this show about children and teens with HBP and high cholesterol, etc.

They said it's about 2/3rds of Americans who are overweight or obese.

I know I was discouraged to exercise for sexual competition reasons, is there a way to encourage each other to be in better shape without the fear of that person being some sort of competitive suitor?

I don't know, maybe these little kids need to be convinced going out and actually playing is really fun, and can be funner than most video games, that probably just stress them out even more......

Yet the sex one will probably work the best.

AngryManatee
Czarina, you just gotta bring sex into everything don't you?

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Czarina, you just gotta bring sex into everything don't you?

confused

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by SelphieT
little kids need to be convinced going out and actually playing is really fun, and can be funner than most video games

Will never happen. In today's more self-aware world it's more comforting for Kids to play and get there asses kicked online, then to get there asses kicked in real and be physically embarrassed.

Devil King

What? Wait, you were told not to excercise because you're black and black women are expected to have a little extra junk in their trunk? Is this what you're saying?

jaden101
what????

Röland
Originally posted by jaden101
what????

I said the same thing.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Devil King
What? Wait, you were told not to excercise because you're black and black women are expected to have a little extra junk in their trunk? Is this what you're saying?

laughing out loud

Seriously.

Symmetric Chaos
I was discouraged to exercise for sexual competition reasons

I love you smile

Zeal Ex Nihilo
The ****. These threads need to die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.