Dc Comics in review this week.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
wonder Woman annual was intersting. But it totally doesn't fit in with Amazon's attacks. Circe give Diana a gift by allowing her to be totally human? And why was Diana surprised that the sword cut her? Is she immune to being cut now? And circe amped all those villians up and yet some how granny killed her? dumb dumb dumb dc.

the JLA was fun. I dont' know why, But I like this writer. It's a lot of action. Some of the guys on Luthor's team are rediculous tho. The cover has amazo an zoom on it. What in the world? Over kill on luthor's part.
i dont like the john and hawkgirl thing. Leave that shit in the cartoon.

In countdown to adventure, the monarch's army seems to be teh uber. I loved the Asgardian Wonder Woman. And forrunner seems to be able to whipp pretty much anyone's ass.

countdown was meh

teen titans is shaping up to be a nice mystery. Wonder Woman from the future should give current WW some tips on a new costume.

NiņoAraņa
doubt this will stay open erm

DigiMark007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=299346&highlight=title%3A%28comic+of+the+month%29

Here ya go.

smile

This is fine for a thread otherwise...I just don't like clutter when we have threads that already take care of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.