Which villain would you like to see return?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mirai Gohan
Honestly, I would love to see Aldar & Zod return. We didn't really get to see much of Aldar & it would be a real treat if he could return someday. The same can be said for Zod but this time I would want him to do something similar to Bizarro where he clones someone's body & he has his own human form & also has his powers. Rosenbaum made a great Zod but I want to see someone else in the role if he ever returns.

Amazon
I'd like to see Zod and Brainiac return.
But I want Rosenbaum to play Zod.

Mirai Gohan
Brainiac is returning & Rosenbaum shouldn't portray Zod again, let someone else do it.

Amazon
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
Brainiac is returning.

I'll leave the rosenbaum/zod comment alone. We already had that discussion. LOL

But I'm glad Braniac will be back. Where did you here that? I hope he does. I love James Marsters. To me he will always be spike but he's still an awesome Brainiac.

Mirai Gohan
I didn't have a problem with Rosenbaum as Zod, I'd just rather see someone new get the role if he ever comes back which he should since he isn't dead.

It's on kryptonsite.com that Brainiac will return this season.

Amazon
When Clark removed Zod from Lex, Zod went into the crystal. I wonder what will happen when Clark uses the crystal to recharge the fortress.

Mirai Gohan
I know he went into the crystal which is why I stated that he's not dead. Plus, with the return of Brainiac I'm sure he'll try to release Zod from his prison once again.

Amazon
I know he went into the crystal which is why I stated that he's not dead. Plus, with the return of Brainiac I'm sure he'll try to release Zod from his prison once again.

I know he went into the crystal. I also know that everyone knows that. It was just a general wonderment as to what will happen when clark uses the crystal to recharge the fortress. LOL
But it's nice to know Brainiac will be back. I can't wait to see Lex in that sexy black trench coat again.

Mirai Gohan
Even if Zod returns, it's not a definite yes that Rosenbaum will be wearing that trench coat again.

Amazon
Who cares, I can hope can't I. LOL Everyone is allowed to have whatever opinion or feeling they want to Geeezzzz.

As far as I'm concerned Rosenbaum is the best Zod. That is my opinion and I'm entitled to it. I'm not going to argue about this anymore.

Arachnid1
Brainiac is comming back? SWEET! I also already know Bizzaro is returning so thats awesome too. Lex is someday returning too so they are all I want to see again when it comes to returing villains.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Amazon
Who cares, I can hope can't I. LOL Everyone is allowed to have whatever opinion or feeling they want to Geeezzzz.

As far as I'm concerned Rosenbaum is the best Zod. That is my opinion and I'm entitled to it. I'm not going to argue about this anymore.
I agree, but then again, Rosenbaum is the best at everything. lol

Mirai Gohan
He's not the best Zod, he did a great job but he's dead even with Terrence Stamp. I still would like to see Zod snatch up someone else's body if he returns which I could see happening.

Arachnid1
He's not the best Zod, he did a great job but he's dead even with Terrence Stamp. I still would like to see Zod snatch up someone else's body if he returns which I could see happening.

He was an amazing Zod. Actually, this conversation has been done a million times from what Amazon says so I'm not getting into it. Forget this post.

Mirai Gohan
I'm not saying he wasn't a good Zod, I'd just like to give someone else a chance to have the role.

Kon-El
Well i think if Zod is comming back he should have his original body, you know like he found a way to restore it or something like that. Never the less Rosenbaum did great in portraing Zod ! big grin

Mirai Gohan
Agreed. He should either get his original body back or possess someone totally new that has never been seen on a Smallville episode before.

Entity
I'd like to see him take Linoel as his permanent host.

Imagine an internal battle between Zod and Jor-El in Linoel. Because I know Jor-El is still in there.

Mirai Gohan
I wouldn't want to see that. Lionel is finally a good person, I want it to stay that way.

Amazon
Originally posted by Entity
I'd like to see him take Linoel as his permanent host.

Imagine an internal battle between Zod and Jor-El in Linoel. Because I know Jor-El is still in there.

That is such a cool idea. I've always thought Lionel was a bastard anyways and didn't deserve the gifts Jor-el gave him. Not to mention Lex always deserved much better than Lionel. What does he think that years of phycological abuse can be washed away because he has some spiritual revelation in prison. He still has to take responsibility for the things he's done. He makes me soooo maaaddd boxing

Arachnid1
I wouldn't want to see that. Lionel is finally a good person, I want it to stay that way.
I'm with you on that part. Lionel is cooler and better as a good guy. I'de be pissed if he went back to his old self.

Also, does anyone know if Lionel was alive in Superman comics because if not, you know he is going to eventually die....

Kal of Krypton
He was alive for a while, than he died and Lex Luthor I believe cloned himself and told everyone that he was his father.

or at least thats the way I believe it went. I havent read the old Superman comics in a while.

Mirai Gohan
Just because he died in the comics doesn't mean he'll die in the show.

wwevstna
i would like so the evil mom of kal of krypton go into the show

Mirai Gohan
I'm going to love seeing Brainiac return, I'd love it if he somewhat got turned into a giant robotic version of himself or something to that extent.

Kal-El_08
What do you all want to see happen to Brainiac?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Kal-El_08
What do you all want to see happen to Brainiac?
I want him to have that tripod sign on his forhead for once.

Kal-El_08
What are you talking about?

Arachnid1
What are you talking about?

This thing on his head.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7b/Brainiac%28STAS%29.jpg

Kal-El_08
Meh, he should just stay the same, except I'd love to see him become super huge (giant sized) & Clark has to figure out some way to stop him for good.

Mairuzu
Id like to see him kill more people

Kal-El_08
Originally posted by Arachnid1
This thing on his head.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7b/Brainiac%28STAS%29.jpg

I wouldn't mind but if that happens he should begin to become more robotic or it should be if he shows his true form.

Kal of Krypton
Originally posted by Arachnid1
This thing on his head.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7b/Brainiac%28STAS%29.jpg I was going to mention that also.

I wouldn't mind but if that happens he should begin to become more robotic or it should be if he shows his true form. And I'll have to agree with this statement also. i want to see him in robotic form.

Kal-El_08
Yeah, that'd be cool but instead of going with something similar to in TAS, it could be somehting new & something a bit more modern.

Kal of Krypton
I think it would be cool for Clark and braniac to get in another fight and as there fighting there's an explosion that braniac's caught in and you see a part of his face with his 'skin" blown off and a robotic type shell underneath.

Kal-El_08
If they get into a fight, it needs to be epic. I mean 'Clash of the Titans' epic where they're punching each other in the face, throwing each other around, & are using their powers against each other. I want a heat vision battle.

Kal of Krypton
lol. That would be awesome. The last battle between them ended to early. This one needs to go on for half an episode. I want them tearing down Metropolis!

Kal-El_08
No, the battle shouldn't be that epic, that's the kind of battle I want in the season finale or season premiere.

Arachnid1
I also want a lot of destruction during they're fight, but not city worthy destruction. Something a big smaller, like craters, shockwaves, and being wipped and crushed through all kinds of walls. It would be cool if they could take it to the sky's too. The fly around so fast and with so much destruction, the clouds seem to push away from them causing a huge whole in the sky. Taking it to outerspace would be cool too, but thats the kind of thing I want to see in the last episode.

Kal-El_08
I'd like to see Clark really battered & beaten but refusing to give up & plus, if the fight is during the daytime, Clark will have the advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.