Ch Ch Ch Ch Ha Ha Ha Ha...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

freddie4life
Hello. I am new to this site but I'm hoping someone can tell me where I can download a the part in Jasons theme song where it just says "Ch Ch Ch Ch, Ha Ha Ha Ha... Help me please I have been searching for hours with no luck.

Thanx embarrasment

SelphieT
You may have a shot by illegally downloading it, but we aren't supposed to talk of that here. Sorry. erm

roughrider
I always thought some words were in that, said slowly. Like "Ki-ll-ll-ll Th-em-em-em."

steverules
You could probably find illegally download it which has already been said, or if it's on a CD then thats another option

SelphieT
It's actually supposed to be Ki Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma Ma, as in Kill Mama, or something like that, whoever it doesn't sound like that at all.

roughrider
Originally posted by SelphieT
It's actually supposed to be Ki Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma Ma, as in Kill Mama, or something like that, whoever it doesn't sound like that at all.

"Kill, Mama" makes sense. His mother was doing all the killing in the first film; giving her encouragement from his watery grave.

SelphieT
Originally posted by roughrider
"Kill, Mama" makes sense. His mother was doing all the killing in the first film; giving her encouragement from his watery grave.

Yeah, the first was by far the best, even though Jason only popped in for about 2 minutes at most.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.