Favorite Hero!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Just curious to see which heroes are the most liked and possibly hated or just indifferent of them all. So just vote on your favorite or if I don't have them listed post them and add a small description of why you like this character best.

Of course everyone knows mine form the thread I've opened about him some time ago.

The Ultimate Hero, Peter Petrelli!

MadMel
hiro and peter, by far..big grin

AstroFan
Sylar evil face

Im surprised Nikki is even on the list. stick out tongue

T.M
Sylar is cool..

But The Haitian is just so cool in my opinion big grin

Quincy
Ted Sprague!

Ordained
Originally posted by AstroFan
Sylar evil face

Im surprised Nikki is even on the list. stick out tongue I like Niki. I think that since she gave into her powers and knows how to use them, she could really be a force to be reckoned with. My other favs are: Peter, Clair and Matt.

Blue_Hefner
Peter and Sylar, just because they kick ass

Strangelove
Hiro

Mairuzu
Peter mainly because hes uber pwnage

exanda kane
Matt Parkman, because he isn't the cliched hero that Peter is, nor does he try and look like Ian Watkins. Normal guy, his "problem" is dealt with in a humane and subtle way.

Darth Vicious
Hiro because he is too funny sometimes. Peter and Sylar because they are opposites sides of a coin and both can kick @$$!

Entity
Matt's becoming much more this season plus I relate to him more now than I did last season because of his relationship with his dead beat dad.

~Forever*Alone~
i would have said hiro if i hadnt stopped liking heroes...

Strangelove
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
i would have said hiro if i hadnt stopped liking heroes... You're still crazy.

Tattoo
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
i would have said hiro if i hadnt stopped liking heroes...

Go away, non-fan.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Tattoo
Go away, non-fan. Seriously. If you say you don't like Heroes anymore, Forever, just get out.

~Forever*Alone~
its not like im not trying....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.