Perfect Chaos vs FinalHazard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

espiemerl
mad Alright, both originated from a game so I don't want any ppl reporting me. mad And by the way I only remember 4 people from killermovies: ESB -1138(Arbiter), Sonic x20, Creshock, and Hit-and-Miss. Are any of them still here? Don't get me wrong I AM new here, but I knew about this website in 2004 but wasn't a member then. So, who would win? Perfect Chaos or FinalHazard?

Csdabest
sounds abit weird if you knew these people but wasnt a member.*cough*stalker*cough* but with all serious...i have to look up these people...But i'll go for the cooler name by saying Perfect Chaos

Burning thought
Saddam with Green lantern ring and infnity gauntlet with all the power gems, theres no wai those two monkey beaters are going to get past him disguisebagbye

Violent2Dope
Does Perfect Chaos get the full power of the emeralds, or just the negative?

ESB -1138
Perfect Chaos only had the negative powers of the Chaos Emeralds. Giving him all of it would make him an unknown. Even with just the negative powers Perfect Chaos is far stronger than FinalHazard. Perfect Chaos is really invincible and was only defeated because Sonic neutralized it after a huge battle.

Perfect Chaos FTW!!

Violent2Dope
Not to mention PC was only defeated by SS because the positive side of the Emeralds was stronger than the negative.

grey fox
I'm going with Final Hazard. Sonic and Shadow couldn't outright defeat the creature. They had to teleport the damn thing away to deal with it.

Adding into the fact that it'll be uninterrupted this time , it's going to crash straight into PC and nuke the planet.

espiemerl
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Not to mention PC was only defeated by SS because the positive side of the Emeralds was stronger than the negative.

Exactly and Perfect Chaos would have beat Super Sonic if he had 1/2 neg. and 1/2 pos. energies. cool

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by grey fox
I'm going with Final Hazard. Sonic and Shadow couldn't outright defeat the creature. They had to teleport the damn thing away to deal with it.

Adding into the fact that it'll be uninterrupted this time , it's going to crash straight into PC and nuke the planet. Really? Then why was Final Hazard not there when they CCed the station?

ESB -1138
Should I be worried that espiemerl knows me despite him NOT being a member back then or more worried that he knows about one of my previous names?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Should I be worried that espiemerl knows me despite him NOT being a member back then or more worried that he knows about one of my previous names? I knew you before I signed up here. You made a thread about Ganon trying to put down his invulnerability.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I knew you before I signed up here. You made a thread about Ganon trying to put down his invulnerability.

STALKER!!

espiemerl
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Should I be worried that espiemerl knows me despite him NOT being a member back then or more worried that he knows about one of my previous names?
In 2004 your name was Arbiter on a Super Sonic vs Goku post.

ThoraxeRMG
Perfect Chaos takes this.

espiemerl
Good match between the two titans but yeah Perfect Chaos wins. Don't worry ESB -1138, I'm not the enemy here. The reason I know your 2 names is because later I went back on the Sonic vs Goku post and this time on the "see the graphics, features, and links" place and it showed ESB -1138

ESB -1138
...okay

espiemerl
pile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.