Can any Dbz Character take down Belldandy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akuki
Just like the thread states. I mainly made this thread because the idea of a magical girlfriend figure like Belldandy smacking around Goku just seems funny to me.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/hitokiri7303/belldandy.jpg

chickenlover98
what series is this ggurl from

Akuki
Originally posted by chickenlover98
what series is this ggurl from
from the series Ah!! My Goddess. Her character can be described as Mother Teresa with cosmic powers. She's the goddess of the present, and has extremely high level matter manipulation, telekinesis, and reality warping.

Phenomenol
Post some feats for her! I doubt she could take on beings who can destroy planets, Solar Systems, Galaxies and the Universe!!

Akuki
General Belldandy feats:
-Reforms matter casually at the atomic level in order to change her clothes.
-teleports around with ease using any reflective surface.
-Able to generate force fields that negate gravity etc.
-Able to alter probability.
-Commands all spirits, whether they be animate or inanimate.
-Grabbed a meteor from outside earth orbit and made travel at FTL speeds to impact on an exact spot on earth.
In unsealed form Belldandy has access to huge levels of power beyond what she could accomplish with the seal.
-She instantly is able to accomplish feats that she ordinarily could not and states that she was merely using one/ten-millionth of her power.
-She was able to block an attack from the almighty designed to destroy a devil that was planning on destroying Earth.
-was able to trap fenrir, the embodiment of the final destruction program designed to end the earth within a magic circle.

sasukegaruto
ive found that if she possesses any evil than akkuman can easily knock her off. and dbz charactors like goku who can take even galaxies out if not aimed for planet and at her probably do the job.

chickenlover98
whatever. i dunno most likely dbz chars creamed but i dunno this belldandy person.

Endless Mike
No DBZ character can destroy more than a planet, phenomentroll.

chickenlover98
logically i think they probably could mike, but since no feats to back it up it doesnt apply.

superkronick92
I'm just waiting till mike posts a formula as to why they can't destroy more than planets. cool cool

Endless Mike
It's pretty simple - no one in DBZ has demonstrated a greater level of power than that.

superkronick92
Originally posted by Endless Mike
It's pretty simple - no one in DBZ has demonstrated a greater level of power than that.

Good enough Happy Dance

Violent2Dope
The way you descrived this character, she sounds like more of a Galactus/Pyron type being, if so she could solo the whole DBZ universe.

Haruhi
When the heck did anybody in DBZ destroy a galaxy?

Either way, Bell stomps on DBZ.

chickenlover98
probably. though i still remain saying that my character where every form of every char is fused together would be a ***** to take out even from this character

Akuki
Originally posted by sasukegaruto
ive found that if she possesses any evil than akkuman can easily knock her off. and dbz charactors like goku who can take even galaxies out if not aimed for planet and at her probably do the job.

Belldandy possess's no evil within her whatsoever.

leonheartmm
the only proper opponent for belldandy that i can think of is sailer moon or sailer chaos or line inverse.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
SS, SS2, SS3, SS4 Goku can take her out.

Vvendeta
Originally posted by Haruhi
When the heck did anybody in DBZ destroy a galaxy?

Either way, Bell stomps on DBZ.

I believe Brolly did it. in the movies

Vvendeta
And what DBZ characters show is a power to desintegrate.

Vvendeta
Is this Gooddes capable to fight?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Vvendeta
I believe Brolly did it. in the movies

Which aren't canon....

Vvendeta
Which aren't canon....

That is not the point, the guy ask when and the answer is Brolly did it, canon or not.

~Forever*Alone~
given the evidence id say belldandy could wipe them clean out of existance, but now the question is, would she?

WHITEBEARD

Now apply that logic to your own manga's, Mr doubled standard. cool

Don't mind Mike, he hates DBZ.

Endless Mike
Don't mind Whitebeard, he's a troll who doesn't know how to debate without using logical fallacies.

WHITEBEARD
Do you know what a troll is? A troll is not someone who disagrees with you & your massive char power wanking.

A troll is someone who lies about what there fav char can do, & NEVER has any canon to back them up. *Turns & looks at you*

Endless lies, don't make me post links to your massive char power wanking, heck you do nothing but listen to hear say from other members, then when you get pwned you wanna label them a troll.

Your a sad case.

Haruhi
Originally posted by WHITEBEARD
Do you know what a troll is? A troll is not someone who disagrees with you & your massive char power wanking.

A troll is someone who lies about what there fav char can do, & NEVER has any canon to back them up. *Turns & looks at you*

Endless lies, don't make me post links to your massive char power wanking, heck you do nothing but listen to hear say from other members, then when you get pwned you wanna label them a troll.

Your a sad case.

People here have legitimate reasons as to why Bell can take Goku. If you find something they say to be erroneous, correct them instead of bitching about it.

And a troll is NOT what you describe it as. A troll is a poster who comes in, purposely starts shit for no reason at all, and continues being a nuisance to other posters. As it stands, that's what you're doing now.

Vvendeta
The thread talk about any character, and that Include, Brolly, Vegito or vegerot, Gogeta, Gotenks, Majinn Buu, Gohan Buu, Janemba, Goku could desintegrate robots at his 12 so at his maximum something more durable, if this goodes regenarates, then Goku lose, if not, he has a chance to beat her, but i really would like to see her feats to be certain about my coment.

WHITEBEARD
People here have legitimate reasons as to why Bell can take Goku. If you find something they say to be erroneous, correct them instead of bitching about it.

And a troll is NOT what you describe it as. A troll is a poster who comes in, purposely starts shit for no reason at all, and continues being a nuisance to other posters. As it stands, that's what you're doing now.

Ah, yes the corrections, Like I did with you & DS, my last post towards Endless lies, is my last.

So you can get back on topic. cool

PLante busting attack FTW

Violent2Dope
Shut up WHITEBEARD. Pyron solos all of DBZ, with fists alone, at human size.

WHITEBEARD
didn't that guy get beat by guys from Capcom? smokin'

Violent2Dope
didn't that guy get beat by guys from Capcom? smokin' Got beat by one guy from Capcom, and Pyron is made by Capcom. He would shitstomp all of DBZ with ease using fists only.

WHITEBEARD
beat by a guy from Capcom.......

was it Ryu? cool

Violent2Dope
beat by a guy from Capcom.......

was it Ryu? cool No. Pyron is from the Darkstalkers series. He was beaten by Demitri, a powerful vampire, for 3 reasons:

1. Pyron is kinda arrogant.

2. Demitri wields powerful magic, something entirely new to Pyron.

3. Pyron before fighting anyone on Earth, weakened himself by restricting himself to a more human form, he was "conforming with terrestrial combat". He was basically a super uberfied human in this form, and he would still beat the shit out of any DBZ character in that weakened form.

Haruhi
Ah, yes the corrections, Like I did with you & DS, my last post towards Endless lies, is my last.

So you can get back on topic. cool

PLante busting attack FTW

At least you're not wanking it out of proportion with "GALAXY BUSTING!!"

Oh, and Darkstalkers and Street Fighters don't actually crossover, so Pyron would never lose to Ryu. If we're going by strengths, Darkstalkers >>>>>> Street Fighter. The weakest character in DS could probably solo most of SF, minus Gill.

Violent2Dope
The weakest character in DS could probably solo most of SF, minus Gill. That's B.B. Hood, and I kinda doubt that. Also, why did you discount Gill? Shin Gouki>Gill. And SF is nothing to DS.

Haruhi
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
That's B.B. Hood, and I kinda doubt that. Also, why did you discount Gill? Shin Gouki>Gill. And SF is nothing to DS.

NO way. B.B. Hood is a SPECIAL S rank Darkstalker Hunter. Small Fry like D ranked Darkstalkers literally shit their pants when they look at B.B. Hood. And a low D ranked Darkstalker has enough power to solo ARMIES. She may be a "human," but she packs so much crap, it's not even funny. Her murderous intention makes Shin Akuma's look like child's play. No joke.

Reason why I discount Gill is because he's a demi-god who can regenerate himself. And even so, he's a BIG if.

Violent2Dope
NO way. B.B. Hood is a SPECIAL S rank Darkstalker Hunter. Small Fry like D ranked Darkstalkers literally shit their pants when they look at B.B. Hood. And a low D ranked Darkstalker has enough power to solo ARMIES. She may be a "human," but she packs so much crap, it's not even funny. Her murderous intention makes Shin Akuma's look like child's play. No joke.

Reason why I discount Gill is because he's a demi-god who can regenerate himself. And even so, he's a BIG if. She is still human and would get spanked by Pyron, Morrigan, Jedah, and Demitri. Who would you consider weakest? Also, D ranks are not neccessarily weak, it just means they are beasts, and there has been D ranks with the power of a B+.

Haruhi
She is still human and would get spanked by Pyron, Morrigan, Jedah, and Demitri. Who would you consider weakest? Also, D ranks are not neccessarily weak, it just means they are beasts, and there has been D ranks with the power of a B+.

Well, it's not exactly fair to compare her to characters who are cosmic-level...

Not saying the D ranks are weak. It's just that, Darkstalker characters are vastly, vastly powerful in that even a D ranked monster is capable of doing more than enough damage on their own.

Violent2Dope
Well, it's not exactly fair to compare her to characters who are cosmic-level...

Not saying the D ranks are weak. It's just that, Darkstalker characters are vastly, vastly powerful in that even a D ranked monster is capable of doing more than enough damage on their own. 1. Well, I would only consider Pyron and Jedah to be cosmic(Jedah destroyed the universe and remade it lol).

2. True, tho as I said D rank is not an indication of power.

It's weird how overpowered one series can be.

Haruhi
1. Well, I would only consider Pyron and Jedah to be cosmic(Jedah destroyed the universe and remade it lol).

2. True, tho as I said D rank is not an indication of power.

It's weird how overpowered one series can be.

I'd consider Morrigan cosmic. Or at least cosmic strength. To have strength greater than Pyron is arguably canon. Plus, she's he daughter of Belial, who, if she wanted to, could destroy the Makai, too.

I like DS being overpowered. It gives them leverage. If you think that's crazy though, you should check out Nippon Ichi verse. They milk the level system for all it's worth.

Violent2Dope
I'd consider Morrigan cosmic. Or at least cosmic strength. To have strength greater than Pyron is arguably canon. Plus, she's he daughter of Belial, who, if she wanted to, could destroy the Makai, too.

I like DS being overpowered. It gives them leverage. If you think that's crazy though, you should check out Nippon Ichi verse. They milk the level system for all it's worth. 1. Actually, Pyron weakened himself to fight the Darkstalkers, for all we know, he could be #1 in the series. Morrigan if she gains her full power would equal Belial.

2. I love DS. Characters like Jedah eating universes and shit, lol.

Hidden Lotus
krillin ftw woot
laughing out loud

Soljer
Back to the topic; isn't belldandy a goddess?

Like, a bona fide goddess?

Like a do anything I want goddess?

~Forever*Alone~
i have no idea where the topic went off to, but yes, she is a goddess.

Akuki
Originally posted by Soljer
Back to the topic; isn't belldandy a goddess?

Like, a bona fide goddess?

Like a do anything I want goddess?
When she is in her unsealed form yes that is correct.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.