jackass/dirty sanchez vid!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the welsh one
me and my friends are going to be making a video of us doing stupid stunts like in jackass and dirty sanchez. the vid will prob be put on youtube. does anyone have any ideas for stunts we could do

Blax_Hydralisk
Getting banned, Whirly/Judge?

Kram3r
WOW LIEK U IZ HARDKORRR FUR DOIN DAT, I DUNT NO WHI DA REST OF FUKKIN AMERICAN TEENAGE SUBURBIA DIDN'T FUKKIN TRY DAT SHIT. OH DATZ RITE DEY DO AND DEY BREAK BONES AND SHIT BEKAUSE DEY FUKKING IDIOTS, YAAAY!!!!!111ONEONEONEONE

the welsh one
Originally posted by Kram3r
WOW LIEK U IZ HARDKORRR FUR DOIN DAT, I DUNT NO WHI DA REST OF FUKKIN AMERICAN TEENAGE SUBURBIA DIDN'T FUKKIN TRY DAT SHIT. OH DATZ RITE DEY DO AND DEY BREAK BONES AND SHIT BEKAUSE DEY FUKKING IDIOTS, YAAAY!!!!!111ONEONEONEONE

ye but i left school with no qualifications so im hopefully if its good enough and i put it on youtube i could be like a internet superstar

JLred
lyeah me and my friends did this last year...we rode in shopping carts while we were skipping class...we were rebels..

Kram3r
Originally posted by the welsh one
ye but i left school with no qualifications so im hopefully if its good enough and i put it on youtube i could be like a internet superstar

That's so stupid I think you gave me cancer. no expression

the welsh one
so far what im thinking of doing is:

1.staples
2.pins
3.pranks
4.trolleys

JLred
so far what im thinking of doing is:

1.staples
2.pins
3.pranks
4.trolleys retarded...

the welsh one
itll be fun though

JLred
no it won't...

what do you mean trolleys?

the welsh one
trolleys is british for shopping carts

Tattoo
me and my friends are going to be making a video of us doing stupid stunts like in jackass and dirty sanchez. the vid will prob be put on youtube. does anyone have any ideas for stunts we could do

You're the reason they have a disclaimer up before those shows.

****ing idiot.

JLred
trolleys is british for shopping carts well i've done that you copy cat...Originally posted by Tattoo
You're the reason they have a disclaimer up before those shows.

****ing idiot. oh yeah, that'll stop him...

the welsh one
ye but the disclaimer says that the stunts are done by trained proffesionals. iv left school hoping ot go into the entertainment business and whta i want to do is train to be a professional like steve o and people. but theres no actual trainging for it. steve o was a clown before and the dirty sanchez team is all skaters. so their not exactly trained professionals at what ever their occupation is

JLred
they have trained professional on set.

the welsh one
how do i become a trained professional?

Röland
Prime example of the Gene Pool cleansing itself.

JLred

Tattoo
ye but the disclaimer says that the stunts are done by trained proffesionals. iv left school hoping ot go into the entertainment business and whta i want to do is train to be a professional like steve o and people. but theres no actual trainging for it. steve o was a clown before and the dirty sanchez team is all skaters. so their not exactly trained professionals at what ever their occupation is

If you want to become a trained professional then you will have to go to a Stunt Man School. These aren't the types of stunts you would want to do for the video though, what you want to do are just random acts of stupidity. Real stunts are done in a controlled environment.

the welsh one
dirty sanchez doesnt use special effects?

JLred
i don't specialize in helping some dude be a jackass...

JLred
i specialize in TIME.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.