Thanos vs Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
Mr. Death vs Classic Juggs...hand to hand only no crazy thanos powers. just his bionic and supernatural strength...remember he held off thor and thing at the same time, can he do it to Cain

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Mr. Death vs Classic Juggs...hand to hand only no crazy thanos powers. just his bionic and supernatural strength...remember he held off thor and thing at the same time, can he do it to Cain Been done multiple times.

It's either a stalemate, bfr, or Juggs somehow KO's him (done once by Squirrel Girl).

Either way, Thanos can't KO him (unless we take some things into account shifty ), but he can outbox him (like if they were to have 12 rounds).

norrinradd43
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Been done multiple times.

My bad forgive my overzealousness...oh well still worth talking about

norrinradd43
ok fine moderator...u can smite this thread if u wish lol i deserve it.

quanchi112
thanos wins here.

psycho gundam
read a thanos comic! he WILL find a way.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Been done multiple times.

It's either a stalemate, bfr, or Juggs somehow KO's him (done once by Squirrel Girl).

Either way, Thanos can't KO him (unless we take some things into account shifty ), but he can outbox him (like if they were to have 12 rounds). uhm sgirl doesnt count. not canon.

Kurash
Originally posted by quanchi112
uhm sgirl doesnt count. not canon.

yes she is

Kurash
Thanos will BFR him, if no BFR than id say Jugs, i mean hed have to get a KO if it went on long enough

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
yes she is nope. not at all. thanos doesnt act like that. plus it wasnt mentioned in another comic.

quanchi112
Thanos will BFR him, if no BFR than id say Jugs, i mean hed have to get a KO if it went on long enough juggs isnt powerful enough to ko thanos.

Kurash
nope. not at all. thanos doesnt act like that. plus it wasnt mentioned in another comic.

fine quanchi, whatever you say

quanchi112
fine quanchi finally u have agreed with me... its about time.

Kurash
finally u have agreed with me... its about time.

no but i will let you believe whatever you want to believe, i dont want to aruge about this again

quanchi112
no but i will let you believe whatever you want to believe, i dont want to aruge about this again well imo it isnt canon. lets not argue then about this.

Kurash
lets not argue then about this.

agreed

quanchi112
agreed i may issue another challenge out to another ds fan in the battlezone if nver doesnt accept in day or two.

Kurash
i may issue another challenge out to another ds fan in the battlezone if nver doesnt accept in day or two.

i doubt i could put up a decent arguement about any character right now, as im at college and i always leave my comics at home since i have a lot and i live in a dorm with no room to spare

it would be difficult to do research outside of respect threads sad

im sure nvr will accept, its not in his character to back down

Soljer
nope. not at all. thanos doesnt act like that. plus it wasnt mentioned in another comic.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
i doubt i could put up a decent arguement about any character right now, as im at college and i always leave my comics at home since i have a lot and i live in a dorm with no room to spare

it would be difficult to do research outside of respect threads sad

im sure nvr will accept, its not in his character to back down we will see. he doesnt seem that anxious to get involved.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
laughing laughing laughing laughing when has thanos wanted to destroy the multiverse since the ig affair?

psycho gundam
get back on topic please

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
get back on topic please k thanos wins.

tkitna
Juggernaut or stalemate

Kurash
Originally posted by tkitna
Juggernaut or stalemate

thumb up unless BFR is allowed

gogogadgetgo
stalemate. they'd probably both get tired of the fight and go their separate ways

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.