Tekken vs DOA Tag Match: Jann Lee and Brad Wong vs Lei Wulong and Marshall Law

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
A Chinese Martial Arts battle that would make even the great Bruce Lee proud. This should be interesting.

One one side, you got a bouncer and a drunk. The other, a cop and a cook.

Who wins?

shin_gear
DOA team.

If Law was replaced with Feng Wei this would be almost dead even, in my opinoin.

colonelf40
DOA SUCKS ASS!

TEAM TEKKEN BY DEFAULT!

TEKKEN>DOA

shin_gear
Agreed that Tekken > DOA for the most part, but you're using logic similar to TricksterPriest's, which implies that if a cast is overall stronger than another, anyone from the stronger cast can beat anyone from the other cast, which is funny.

Burning thought
kains a kung fu master, hes where jet lee learns all his sounds from, "kwwuuuaaaiii!!"

shin_gear
I still stand by my opinion on this.

Cale_Daziel
I prefer DOA to Tekken honestly, but that's just me.

Related to the topic, I'd go with team DOA... not sure how useful Brad would be though...

Burning thought
why is there so few people debating online, wheres DK, Darth..V2D and the rest, America?

Sol Valentine
They have a life y'know.

judgement hand
team doa 'cause jann lee is a *****

ThoraxeRMG
Is that who I think it is?

Hannibal-Lector
I prefer DOA as a game and by feats preformed, team DOA (mainly Jann Lee) should win although Tekkens probably a better game considering most of DOA's popularity comes from the "bounce to the ounce"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.