Why not a Superboy movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediKatarn1
Yeah come on I mean Superman found out he had a son in Superman Returns. Why not spin-off the movie with Superboy? Gerald Christopher back in 1988 did a terrific job with the television series. I can see a Superboy happening. Superboy then if successful at the box-office Warner Bros could make Superboy II, Superboy III and even Superboy IV. Just like dear old dad Kal-El but now with Kon-El. I can see it happening. Superboy could be bigger then Superman and I've always thought Superboy was more powerful then his Superman. Think, feel and imagine. A Superboy movie is a must by WB.

grey fox
Simple enough.

Warner Brothers dont own the rights to Superboy.

Magee
Superkid? laughing

Zebedee
Originally posted by Magee
Superkid? laughing

Superlad and the Legion of lads and lasses?
What do you think Mag? You're scottish right?

dursupes

roughrider
Who cares?
Nothing really interesting happens to Clark Kent until he becomes Superman. The time given to his youth in Smallville ( as seen in the first Superman movie) covers everything important in about a half hour; you don't need more than that.

JediKatarn1
Thats why I'm talking about a spin-off of Superman's son Kon-El

roughrider
Originally posted by JediKatarn1
Thats why I'm talking about a spin-off of Superman's son Kon-El
You think Superboy Kon-El is more powerful than Superman? What the f**k? That's what you wrote above.

What would be the big deal about him?

Mirai Gohan
Superboy sucks ass, "Smallville" is close enough to Superboy as you need to be.

super pr*xy
plus, superboy is a misnomer... it's more like superteen. or superadolescent, or superpuberty. he was only superboy up until he was 12, technically speaking...

JediKatarn1
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
Superboy sucks ass, "Smallville" is close enough to Superboy as you need to be.

Smallville has nothing to do with Superboy but relevant to Superman. I'm talking about a Superboy movie that focuses on Superman's son Kon-El or a spin-off. If The Xmen Trilogy could spin-off Wolverine and Magneto why not Superboy. Smallville is basically like Superman and 90210 combined but without the show focusing on Superman and without the costume.

Mirai Gohan
Superboy sucks & doesn't deserve to have a movie in his name, end of story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.