If you find twenty bucks.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
If, while at work, you see a crumpled twenty on the ground, and you KNOW who dropped it, but there is no one around, do you keep it?

Scythe
Only at wok? Hahaha, but seriously, keep that damn hookers twenty bucks, make sure you Fabreze the bill though...

the welsh one
if you know who dropped it...think what they have done for you recently...if they havent helped you or you think the person dislikes you tehn dont give it back

WickedTexasMomA
Hmmm I'd return it. 20$ can save your ass...plus my luck they would catch me on cam grabbing the money.

Alpha Centauri
Return.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Return.

-AC It was a hooker.

the welsh one
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
It was a hooker.

a hooker dropped $20?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the welsh one
a hooker dropped $20? yup. thats my gas money now. wink

Alpha Centauri
You don't know why she's doing that, it's her money regardless.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
You don't know why she's doing that, it's her money regardless.

-AC not anymore it isn't.

Alpha Centauri
Thieving; what the cool kids do.

-AC

Strangelove
If I know exactly who it is, then absolutely I'd return it.

One time at work I picked up a $10, had no clue who it was, I kept it.

Rogue Jedi
Thieving; what the cool kids do.

-AC Hardly, it's found money. I SUSPECT it was hers, not sure...now if you will excuse me, I have music to download....illegally. big grin

Vinny Valentine
Return it... I'm not an ******* like Rogue.

the welsh one
nice guys finish last

Passione
Return it

the welsh one
people here are too nice

keep it...pay for the gas then go wild! its only $20 so when i say go wild just go get some chocolate or something

Storm
If, while at work, you see a crumpled twenty on the ground, and you KNOW who dropped it, but there is no one around, do you keep it?
No, I still remember how I felt when I lost money once.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Rogue Jedi
nice guys finish last

Storm
Until you loose money yourself.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Storm
Until you loose money yourself.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. pfffffffft...what was I supposed to do, call her in the room she was in having sex with a guest of my hotel and tell her she lost 20 bucks?

the welsh one
that would be classic

Rogue Jedi
I know, right?

Leo.M
I would have give it back. I'm good kid like that. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
wanker

Leo.M
You could have given the hookers money back... and gotten sex. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
sure.....ring ring ring...."hello maam, this is John at the front desk. could you remove the mans penis from your mouth and come for your money?"

Kram3r
Well, you could have just waited until she was finished what she was doing and caught her on the way out. I for one, would have returned it.

steverules

Leo.M
sure.....ring ring ring...."hello maam, this is John at the front desk. could you remove the mans penis from your mouth and come for your money?"

"and suck mine? "

laughing out loud

T.M

Hell yes I do.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Leo.M
"and suck mine? "

laughing out loud well yeah, that too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Leo.M
was she even hot? laughing

Rogue Jedi
VERY much so.

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
just to answer the question, I'll return the money.

After she's.. err, finished, with what they- she, was doing.

Rogue Jedi
no.

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
yes.

Rogue Jedi
look, elephant!!!

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
whe- still yes.

Rogue Jedi
I bought food with it.

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
any chocolate?

Rogue Jedi
a bit....want some?

Bardock42
Hardly, it's found money. I SUSPECT it was hers, not sure...now if you will excuse me, I have music to download....illegally. big grin Thief smile

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
Thief smile fu

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
a bit....want some?

dd would I... of course!

Alpha Centauri
Nice guys usually finish last because idiots steal their money.

I would laugh if RJ ended up in prison for stealing.

Just saying.

-AC

Bardock42
fu You are quite the ******* anyways.

Punkyhermy
no. of course not.

i'll go and return in immeadiately.smile

Mr. Bacon
in this case return it, if it was laying in the grass on the side of he street and no one was around, id keep it

WrathfulDwarf
How the hell am I going to know who lost 20 bucks? Unless someone ask I would return it. No one asks keep the friggin money.

If I see someone drop the money...."hey buddy you drop your money"

That's honesty.

Besides, stupidity and careless brings consequences. If we all start acting too goody-good we'll have a very careless world. Don't be dope....be carefull with your own money.

YEAH!

Rogue Jedi
You are quite the ******* anyways. I see premature balding and chronic stomach ulcers in your future.

oh yeah...............

one more thing...............

fu fu fu fu

Bigon
How would you know there was no cctv surveillance that could catch you keeping it? It is best to act in the assumption that you are being watched on cctv the whole time.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bigon
How would you know there was no cctv surveillance that could catch you keeping it? It is best to act in the assumption that you are being watched on cctv the whole time. dude I work there and I know where all the cameras are, I do the maintainence on them.

Bigon
Well I wouldn't know I'm not that important wink

Rogue Jedi
Well I wouldn't know I'm not that important wink me neither, but soon I will be. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bigon
I dislike cctv. They are insidious.

SelphieT
If I find 20 bucks, yes, I will take it.

If I lose 20 bucks, at least someone will be happy with it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by SelphieT
If I find 20 bucks, yes, I will take it.

If I lose 20 bucks, at least someone will be happy with it. and you rock......Selfish Selphie. laughing

Bigon
Does your maintenance ever afford you any opportunity to spy on people on the site?

Rogue Jedi
Does your maintenance ever afford you any opportunity to spy on people on the site? nah, there are two cameras, thats it.

SelphieT
and you rock......Selfish Selphie. laughing

Do I really come off as selfish? Dear lord.....I hate myself.

Rogue Jedi
Do I really come off as selfish? Dear lord.....I hate myself. dude, it was a joke? confused

SelphieT
dude, it was a joke? confused

Oh sorry, I couldn't tell. Woopsies..........

Rogue Jedi
Oh sorry, I couldn't tell. Woopsies.......... woopsies.... stick out tongue I like woopsies.....

SelphieT
woopsies.... stick out tongue I like woopsies.....

YER A WOOPSIES, SHEEEEIT!

Rogue Jedi
YER A WOOPSIES, SHEEEEIT! teach me more!!!!

SelphieT
teach me more!!!!

Yer mother wants more.

MR.Grum
If, while at work, you see a crumpled twenty on the ground, and you KNOW who dropped it, but there is no one around, do you keep it? ~durhm~

Quiero Mota

No, I would never screw one of my employees.

Now customers....well, that's another story. shifty

Grinning Goku

I'd give it back, if I liked the person.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
No, I would never screw one of my employees.

Now customers....well, that's another story. shifty an opinion I respect, fukk em, right? stick out tongue

JLred
i saw a crumpled five and i would've made a quick down-swoop but i was already past it and going back would look really mojo and i really didn't need it so i told some other guy and he kept it...

Kelly_Bean
Hell yes! Who the hell gives free money back?

Leo.M
VERY much so.

I would have given it back then. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
I would have given it back then. stick out tongue goody two shoes. stick out tongue

Leo.M
goody two shoes. stick out tongue

She could have given you BJ for that. You never know. good things happen to goody 2 shoes stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
She could have given you BJ for that. You never know. good things happen to goody 2 shoes stick out tongue nope, wouldnt touch her with a 20 foot lightsaber.

Leo.M
nope, wouldnt touch her with a 20 foot lightsaber.

what about 30 foot one with condom on it? vin

Rogue Jedi
what about 30 foot one with condom on it? vin no

Leo.M
Well at least now we know you keep yourself safe. stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Hell yes! Who the hell gives free money back? Honest people.

the welsh one
if i find 20 quid i keep it

if i lose 20 quid...i dont lose my money, i aint stupid

Bardock42

if i lose 20 quid...i dont lose my money, i aint stupid Cool.

I try not to lose money, of course sometimes carelessness takes over. I'd appreciate if someone would give me back my money, that my parents worked hard for, and I will certainly give back money I find if I can. To be fair, mostly because I feel really good about myself when I do so. And because I somehow find stealing bad.

the welsh one
stealings good, because if i did lose money i could always just nick what ever it was that i wanted

Bardock42
stealings good, because if i did lose money i could always just nick what ever it was that i wanted

Well, it can have personal advantages, though in many countries the risks are rather high too. Also oftentimes ones moral ideals get in the way of stealing. I for one would feel bad if I stole and I find thieves rather disgusting.

the welsh one
laughing out loud you wouldnt like me then

Rogue Jedi
Honest people. suckers.

Bardock42
laughing out loud you wouldnt like me then Depends. It's just a minor detail, I wouldn't say I could never like someone that does steal.

suckers. Maybe, but at least honest suckers.

What irritates me is that you usually try to debate from a moral point of view in the GDF, while here you portray not even the most standard moral values of our societies. I just don't understand it. You are a mystery to me in many ways. Though, not in the good way, more in the "Oh God, I hope it's not what I think" way.

Rogue Jedi
Depends. It's just a minor detail, I wouldn't say I could never like someone that does steal.

Maybe, but at least honest suckers.

What irritates me is that you usually try to debate from a moral point of view in the GDF, while here you portray not even the most standard moral values of our societies. I just don't understand it. You are a mystery to me in many ways. Though, not in the good way, more in the "Oh God, I hope it's not what I think" way. dude, I found 20 bucks on the floor and kept it. That doesnt make me Al Capone, you know.

SpikeSpiegel
If I knew who dropped it i'd return it. Of course, if I didn't I'd keep it (as I have done on so many occassions)

Rogue Jedi
they need to keep better track of their money.

SpikeSpiegel

Rogue Jedi

Bardock42
dude, I found 20 bucks on the floor and kept it. That doesnt make me Al Capone, you know. 20 bucks of which you knew the owner.

You are maybe not Al Capone, but an ordinary criminal anyways.

don't shiv
If I picked up 20 creds outside a bank I'd keep on walking.

Rogue Jedi
20 bucks of which you knew the owner.

You are maybe not Al Capone, but an ordinary criminal anyways. I suspect it was her. I didnt see the money fall outta her pocket. what IF I asked her "Hey, didja lose 20 bucks?" what do you think she is gonna say?

Bardock42
I suspect it was her. I didnt see the money fall outta her pocket. what IF I asked her "Hey, didja lose 20 bucks?" what do you think she is gonna say?

Yes? Since you think it actually are her 20 bucks, that seems very likely.

Should she say no just to please you?

Rogue Jedi
Yes? Since you think it actually are her 20 bucks, that seems very likely.

Should she say no just to please you? No, but odds are she is gonna say yes even if it isnt her money.

Bardock42
No, but odds are she is gonna say yes even if it isnt her money. And?

It's not your money.

Rogue Jedi
And?

It's not your money. It is now.

Bardock42
It is now.

No. You stole it. It's not yours. You just possess it.

Rogue Jedi
No. You stole it. It's not yours. You just possess it. 9/10 of the law.

PiruBlood
hell yea id keep it.

Bardock42
9/10 of the law. Thief.

Thorrin
If you know who's it is, give it back to them, and then they might be impressed about your honesty they might tell you to keep it.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Thorrin
If you know who's it is, give it back to them, and then they might be impressed about your honesty they might tell you to keep it. Seems unlikely.

Rogue Jedi
Thief. goody two shoes.

colonelgadafi

Disturbed Angel
No. confused

Alpha Centauri
Just curious, RJ.

Why do you act like stealing, in general life, is a cool thing?

-AC

Shelbert Lemon
Id return the money.

AbnormalButSane
I'd keep it...I am human and I like money.

Disturbed Angel

if i lose 20 quid...i dont lose my money, i aint stupid
I was gonna say........I lost over 100 bucks in the mall a couple weeks ago. No idea how it happened and I haven't alot of money. So does that make me stupid? I felt/still feel like shit. sadwalk

Alpha Centauri
You don't have any idea why that money was needed, not that it matters, it's not yours. It could have just been in the wallet for regular reasons, they could have been on the way to pay for a pet operation.

You never know and therefore shouldn't take it. If anything, leave it.

-AC

Kram3r
I still believe in not taking the money but I think I should point out (I don't know if anyone already has) that the nature of the situation itself has changed and that we've gone from emphasizing the he KNOWS to SUSPECTING. I'm just curious as to why that is, regardless of it's importance. It just seems to me that RJ changed his stance after a few said they would return it and such. srug

Rogue Jedi
Just curious, RJ.

Why do you act like stealing, in general life, is a cool thing?

-AC I dont, but if I find money on the ground, and there is no one around, I am gonna keep it. as I said earlier, possession is 9/10 of the law. then I will download any song I can find. Illegally.

Baylin

No, one I don't smoke anymore and two they're usually no good crumpled!

http://www.tobaccobymail.com/images/bucks.jpg

stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Baylin
No, one I don't smoke anymore and two they're usually no good crumpled!

http://www.tobaccobymail.com/images/bucks.jpg

stick out tongue laughing smartass. laughing

Baylin
laughing out loud well I try to find something amusing - surprisingly I succeded for a change...

Rogue Jedi
this thread was in dire need of it.

Alpha Centauri
Let me ask you a question, RJ. Not trying to be a smart-ass or argumentative, just a means for me to understand your point of view as I don't entirely feel I do.

Why don't you think stealing online is as bad? Is it because it's intangible? Because law defines stealing as intangible or not, hence why you can steal information.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Let me ask you a question, RJ. Not trying to be a smart-ass or argumentative, just a means for me to understand your point of view as I don't entirely feel I do.

Why don't you think stealing online is as bad? Is it because it's intangible? Because law defines stealing as intangible or not, hence why you can steal information.

-AC you want truth? I haven't downloaded music in ages. I just say that to get a rise outta you, I thought we had established a well enough repoir that I can do that. wink

Alpha Centauri
you want truth? I haven't downloaded music in ages. I just say that to get a rise outta you, I thought we had established a well enough repoir that I can do that. wink

You choose the post where I ask as cool as a cucumber to say you do it to get a rise? You don't get a rise anyway, but that is funny.

Good to hear.

And it's RAPPORT, you stupid idiot. I'm joking.

-AC

Kram3r
Originally posted by Kram3r
I still believe in not taking the money but I think I should point out (I don't know if anyone already has) that the nature of the situation itself has changed and that we've gone from emphasizing the he KNOWS to SUSPECTING. I'm just curious as to why that is, regardless of it's importance. It just seems to me that RJ changed his stance after a few said they would return it and such. srug

Rogue Jedi
You choose the post where I ask as cool as a cucumber to say you do it to get a rise? You don't get a rise anyway, but that is funny.

Good to hear.

And it's RAPPORT, you stupid idiot. I'm joking.

-AC let me ask you this. I go to projectplaylist.com to make my myspace playlists. Is this considered illegal downloading? I am pretty sure one is able to use the music on an mp3 player.

repoir, rapport, same shit. kiss me. heartbeat

Captain King
Y'damn right I keep it.

I don't give a crap who's twenty it was, it's mine now.

Rogue Jedi
and you will not be questioned on this.

Alpha Centauri
RJ, why do you feel you're always under massive scrutiny? You started the thread and so you were questioned the most.

The same questions we asked you apply to him, why ask them again?

let me ask you this. I go to projectplaylist.com to make my myspace playlists. Is this considered illegal downloading? I am pretty sure one is able to use the music on an mp3 player.

It's not downloading unless you do as you said, take them and put them on your MP3 player.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
RJ, why do you feel you're always under massive scrutiny? You started the thread and so you were questioned the most.

The same questions we asked you apply to him, why ask them again?

It's not downloading unless you do as you said, take them and put them on your MP3 player.

-AC watch this, it'll answer all of your questions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUf0wjCYnHc

Roulette

Like others have said...I'd return it. If someone found money that I'd lost, and they knew it was mine, I'd like them to return it.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Roulette
Like others have said...I'd return it. If someone found money that I'd lost, and they knew it was mine, I'd like them to return it.

Don't lie, if you saw Mist drop a twenty you'd know you'd keep it. haermm

Roulette
Don't lie, if you saw Mist drop a twenty you'd know you'd keep it. haermm

laughing out loud

Nah, I wouldn't. He lives in Adelaide. He suffers enough. haermm

Kram3r
laughing out loud

Nah, I wouldn't. He lives in Adelaide. He suffers enough. haermm

Pwnt. jockey

That was a good one too. 131wank

Roulette
Pwnt. jockey

That was a good one too. 131wank

youpi

Hehe, thankoos. clown

How are you?!

Kram3r
youpi

Hehe, thankoos. clown

How are you?!

Eh, could be doing A LOT better, but I'm okay. erm

Yourself?

Roulette
Eh, could be doing A LOT better, but I'm okay. erm

Yourself?

sad Oh...sorry to hear that. hug

I'm purdy goods.

Kram3r
sad Oh...sorry to hear that. hug

I'm purdy goods.

Good to hear!

Roulette
Good to hear!

smile

BBBQ...the extra "B" is for BYOBB...
What's that extra "B" for?
Typo.

Rogue Jedi
Don't lie, if you saw Mist drop a twenty you'd know you'd keep it. haermm and my homeyboy FINALLY chimes in. what took ya so long, feckass? big grin

Bardock42
and my homeyboy FINALLY chimes in. what took ya so long, feckass? big grin Just that he made a joke and you actually are proud about stealing money.

Rogue Jedi
Just that he made a joke and you actually are proud about stealing money. and I acknowledged his joke, hence the smily.

Bardock42
and I acknowledged his joke, hence the smily. Thief.

Rogue Jedi
Thief. Troll.

Bardock42
Troll. Aww, for a common criminal you have a massive victims complex.

Rogue Jedi
Aww, for a common criminal you have a massive victims complex. thats funny.....any more? come on, you can do better.

don't shiv
much.

Alpha Centauri
You do have a bit of a victim complex, RJ.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
You do have a bit of a victim complex, RJ.

-AC laughing out loud I meant that I wouldn't question the fact that they kept the money.laughing out loud

WTF is your damage? do you sign on here in full sniper mode, waiting for the next person to bash?

dadudemon

Return it. It really isn't that hard of a decision...it's not like we are 10 still. Most of us are adults here.

...come for your money?"

teehee

Rogue Jedi
wanker

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>